PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Draymond's mean tweets about Bron

RsxPiimp
05-31-2015, 01:38 PM
Someone dug his old tweets when he was in college, he's obviously not a fan :lol

not like bron needs it but it's def bulletin board material :lol

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--4lm06N_P--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1276679962774469157.png

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rHTNuZt2--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1276679962879216421.png

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--aG93hJsY--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1276679962941137445.png

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--dHPf1VpW--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1276679962983071013.png

daslicer
05-31-2015, 01:42 PM
The tweets are from 2010 and 2011. The beef twitter creates is retarded due to people re-tweeting shit from 4 or 5 years ago. If this was a recent tweet I would be amazed but since it isn't its just a bunch of crap.

AlexJones
05-31-2015, 01:47 PM
His mouth was probably open when he typed

RsxPiimp
05-31-2015, 01:51 PM
His mouth was probably open when he typed

:lmao tbh

LkrFan
05-31-2015, 02:01 PM
Do it Mitch!

jeebus
05-31-2015, 02:38 PM
lol this place is like Fox News with its faggotry. what's next, word gets out that Greg Monroe called someone a poo poo face when he was 5 years old?

JoeTait75
05-31-2015, 02:46 PM
The kid wasn't even in the NBA yet when he tweeted that stuff. At any rate there was a hell of a lot worse things being said and written about LeBron in Cleveland at the time. :lol

DMC
05-31-2015, 03:11 PM
lol this place is like Fox News with its faggotry. what's next, word gets out that Greg Monroe called someone a poo poo face when he was 5 years old?
If Kardashian was involved PinoyBestEva would have posted it.

Budkin
05-31-2015, 09:31 PM
Can someone please translate what he said to English?

DMC
05-31-2015, 10:54 PM
Can someone please translate what he said to English?
"My word, the team known as the Lakers are likely going to win a championship. The chap known as Lebron doesn't seem to do what the chap known as Kobe seems to do which is to set himself flat outside the circle known as the "restricted zone" and take what's called a "charge" which entails being knowingly and willingly ran over by a large negro male"

"The chap known as Lebron is well aware that he cannot do that out of physical or mental inability. By that it is explicitly implied "win a championship" my good fellow, ergo vis a vis Lebron is homosexual in nature"

"The chap known as Kobe was setting his feet outside the restricted area when the long lanky fellow known as Durant did barge into him. In as such a separation between winners and losers has developed, leaving Lebron on the losing side I am afraid, given he has not shown such intestinal fortitude."

"Were it to come to pass that I was contracted for hire by the NBA team known as the "Seventy Sixers" of the township of Philadelphia, in the province of Pennsylvania, I would most certainly set out to do great harm to the chap known as Lebron, given that he has made an effort to do unto me what he has done unto this poor fellow... indeed"

Budkin
06-01-2015, 01:34 AM
"My word, the team known as the Lakers are likely going to win a championship. The chap known as Lebron doesn't seem to do what the chap known as Kobe seems to do which is to set himself flat outside the circle known as the "restricted zone" and take what's called a "charge" which entails being knowingly and willingly ran over by a large negro male"

"The chap known as Lebron is well aware that he cannot do that out of physical or mental inability. By that it is explicitly implied "win a championship" my good fellow, ergo vis a vis Lebron is homosexual in nature"

"The chap known as Kobe was setting his feet outside the restricted area when the long lanky fellow known as Durant did barge into him. In as such a separation between winners and losers has developed, leaving Lebron on the losing side I am afraid, given he has not shown such intestinal fortitude."

"Were it to come to pass that I was contracted for hire by the NBA team known as the "Seventy Sixers" of the township of Philadelphia, in the province of Pennsylvania, I would most certainly set out to do great harm to the chap known as Lebron, given that he has made an effort to do unto me what he has done unto this poor fellow... indeed"

:lmao Well played.