PDA

View Full Version : Father and 'Son,' Now a Married Couple

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2015, 03:49 PM
fucking SAWMs....smdh...

https://s.yimg.com/cd/resizer/2.0/FIT_TO_WIDTH-w540/1468afdc65d67d3b7d32e20222299c9474031d2b.jpg

Norman MacArthur, left, and Bill Novak were married on Sunday after spending more than a decade as father and son. (Photo: Matt slocum/AP Photo)

A couple who were legally father and son for the last fifteen years (http://patch.com/pennsylvania/doylestown/father-and-son-married-one-same-sex-couples-story) had their adoption vacated and were married this week after 52 years together.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/once-father-and-son-now-a-married-couple-120039861077.html

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2015, 03:55 PM
DMC and M>s have a similar loving relationship....fish and fucks

Ginobilly
05-31-2015, 04:14 PM
Marrying your Dad??? WTF! SMDH at people these days. Speaking of nutcases, I got in trouble last night at the family BBQ gtg for suggesting that two of our family's faggots( two gay guy cousins in my family) should date and get married. One of my PC liberal cousin(their also devout Catholics or so they say) and bitch aunt said that's "immoral" and "ewww" incest between cousins. I told them what they are doing is already "immoral"(living the lifestyle), their feet are already in shit, wgaf if they date each other, not like if they could get each other pregnant and give birth to retarded kids. I left cause one of my aunts lesbo nurse friends was there and got offended, and they wanted me to apologize for the comments that I made on morality and the true theological teaching concerning homosexuality(It amazes me how people don't know doctrine anymore concerning it condemning sodomy and fornication). People and society are getting stupider by the day.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2015, 04:37 PM
Marrying your Dad??? WTF! SMDH at people these days. Speaking of nutcases, I got in trouble last night at the family BBQ gtg for suggesting that two of our family's faggots( two gay guy cousins in my family) should date and get married. One of my PC liberal cousin(their also devout Catholics or so they say) and bitch aunt said that's "immoral" and "ewww" incest between cousins. I told them what they are doing is already "immoral"(living the lifestyle), their feet are already in shit, wgaf if they date each other, not like if they could get each other pregnant and give birth to retarded kids. I left cause one of my aunts lesbo nurse friends was there and got offended, and they wanted me to apologize for the comments that I made on morality and the true theological teaching concerning homosexuality(It amazes me how people don't know doctrine anymore concerning it condemning sodomy and fornication). People and society are getting stupider by the day.

You were in the wrong....those are your beliefs...not everyone believes no need to be so offensive to your family man...what if you went into a heart attack at the bbq and your gay cousins along with the nurse saved your life?.you were wrong for that dawg....stop trying to force your beleifs down people's throat...I know gay people and even though I would never hang out with them I would never allow hate crimes to go down in my presence....live and let live

Strange Love
05-31-2015, 05:35 PM
What in the fuck?

~O~
05-31-2015, 06:13 PM
What in the fuck?
..No....what the ACTUAL fuck.

SupremeGuy
05-31-2015, 06:45 PM
I don't feel like reading the actual story but I'm guessing they've been lovers the whole time and just told everyone that they were father and son, right?

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2015, 06:57 PM
I don't feel like reading the actual story but I'm guessing they've been lovers the whole time and just told everyone that they were father and son, right?

Repressed memories huh? :lmao

ChumpDumper
05-31-2015, 07:07 PM
I don't feel like reading the actual story but I'm guessing they've been lovers the whole time and just told everyone that they were father and son, right?Wrong.

Pauly D
05-31-2015, 07:32 PM
>both old ass adults
>adopted "father and son"
>zero blood relation
>neither was ever a father figure to the other

This is the weirdest shit you could find? I wouldn't think this is outrageous enough even for a pea brained moron like you but I guess I underestimated

SupremeGuy
05-31-2015, 07:35 PM
Repressed memories huh? :lmaoEww. lol It's pretty strange that you would think that, tbh.

DMC
05-31-2015, 07:48 PM
What's telling is that you don't search google as an alt. You search it as you you are IRL and this one keeps dragging up queer shit.

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2015, 07:54 PM
What's telling is that you don't search google as an alt. You search it as you you are IRL and this one keeps dragging up queer shit.

Hey brah....

Embrace your Race :lol