PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers Should Consider Adding Both Rondo and Patrick Beverly For Defense

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 07:33 AM
Forget offense we need defenders...

The Los Angeles Lakers (http://www.rantsports.com/nba/teams/los-angeles-lakers/) struggled with depth at the point guard spot last season, and even with the development of Jordan Clarkson, they will likely need to address the position through the draft or free-agency. There are currently a lot of talented point guards throughout the league, and if they can’t attract one of the elite floor generals to their team, they may as well go after someone who can stop them.

RsxPiimp
06-01-2015, 08:12 AM
IB4 DMC rant

Silver&Black
06-01-2015, 08:20 AM
"We need Rondo" is one of the dumbest phrases ever uttered by a member of the human race.

Dex
06-01-2015, 08:52 AM
Please go after Rondo, L.A.

Would be like trying to put out a grease fire with a hand grenade.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Please go after Rondo, L.A.

Would be like trying to put out a grease fire with a hand grenade.

Why do you say that....surely you're not basing this on a 3 month temporary stint in Dallas right?

He respects Kobe there was no one in Dallas he respected....if we can get him on a discount we'd be foolish not to...

Dex
06-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Why do you say that....surely you're not basing this on a 3 month temporary stint in Dallas right?

He respects Kobe there was no one in Dallas he respected....if we can get him on a discount we'd be foolish not to...

Not entirely, but that's a part of it. Moreso based on his last years in Boston when he couldn't manage playing more than 40 games a season, pouted his way out of town after the Big 3 left, and still never bothered to learn to shoot a jumpshot. He's never looked the same since the ACL tear, and his defense doesn't live up to its reputation anymore. He also wants to dominate the ball (which was part of his problem with Carlisle), and that always works well when playing with Bean, right?

But hey, him and Kobe definitely know how to quit on their teams, so at least they'd have that in common.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Not entirely, but that's a part of it. Moreso based on his last years in Boston when he couldn't manage playing more than 40 games a season, pouted his way out of town after the Big 3 left, and still never bothered to learn to shoot a jumpshot. He's never looked the same since the ACL tear, and his defense doesn't live up to its reputation anymore. He also wants to dominate the ball (which was part of his problem with Carlisle), and that always works well when playing with Bean, right?

But hey, him and Kobe definitely know how to quit on their teams, so at least they'd have that in common.

As long as he locks up Manu and Tony which he will..I'm all for it...low risk high reward....

Splits
06-01-2015, 09:33 AM
You are so fucking stupid

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 09:37 AM
He's a competitor...the Mavs were an already fucked up team to begin with..they should have never been in the playoffs tbh..this up coming season I expect the Mavs to be out....Boston was a bad fit and he wanted out...it was a younger team and there was no reason to play hard for mgmt. When they're trying to trade you and disrespecting you...Rondos behavior can easily be explained if you're not a blind hater....he needs the right mentor to be elite once again...Kobe will give him that...he's a pass first guard so Kobe will love him :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 09:39 AM
You are so fucking stupid

Why..you offer no legit responses just constantly crying like a bitch....tell me why Im stupid or keep your fucking pie hole shut

djohn2oo8
06-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Lol please offer Beverley the max.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Lol please offer Beverley the max.

Why would we do that....use your brain man....

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 09:54 AM
To anyone who will listen..this is how Kobe gets 6...

If we cant add Gasol or Aldridge..i think our team should look like the following...

PF- Greg Monroe / Randle
C- Okafer - ( a young Tim Duncan)
SF - Demarre Carrol
SG - Kobe / Clarkson
PG- Rondo / Deron Williams once he's bought out. If Deron isnt bought out then Patrick Beverly

Bench

Gerald Green
Clarkson
Carlos Boozer
Julius Randle
Patrick Beverly
Ed Davis
Swaggy P

hehateme
06-01-2015, 10:16 AM
You've finally hit that retard threshold that no person should enter.

Dex
06-01-2015, 10:24 AM

If we cant add Gasol or Aldridge..i think our team should look like the following...

PF- Greg Monroe / Randle
SF - Demarre Carrol
SG - Kobe / Clarkson
PG- Rondo / Deron Williams once he's bought out. If Deron isnt bought out then Patrick Beverly

Bench

Gerald Green
Clarkson
Carlos Boozer
Julius Randle
Patrick Beverly
Ed Davis
Swaggy P

Fucking Deron Williams? :lol :lol

Now I know you're just trolling.

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Fucking Deron Williams? :lol :lol

Now I know you're just trolling.

If he's bought out and we can get him for the mid level then why not ?

AlexJones
06-01-2015, 01:53 PM

PF- Greg Monroe / Randle
SF - Demarre Carrol
SG - Kobe / Clarkson

Bench

Gerald Green
Clarkson
Carlos Boozer
Julius Randle
Patrick Beverly
Ed Davis
Swaggy P
Malik Hairston get in here

skut_farkus
06-01-2015, 01:57 PM
That roster might net you the 12th pick in next year's draft