PDA

View Full Version : New Trend of Using "She" When Referring to Management

DMC
06-01-2015, 07:57 AM
Read almost any article regarding management principles these days and the manager is always portrayed as "she". I started seeing this some time ago sporadically and thought to myself that it's just as likely as "he", but more and more there are "she" references to generic examples as if it's now politically correct to not say "he".

Who's putting pressure on editors to incorporate gender bias into these things?

m>s
06-01-2015, 08:46 AM
Social justice and radical leftism have taken over and the west is collapsing, possible ww3 and economic collapse by Q4 this year

m>s
06-01-2015, 08:46 AM
If it happens I'm getting the hell out nothing here to fight for

Koolaid_Man
06-01-2015, 10:28 AM
If it happens I'm getting the hell out nothing here to fight for

You should just worry about moving out of the hood first Dorrell my nigga :lol

boutons_deux
06-01-2015, 11:14 AM

the traditional "he" is not gender bias? :lol

Spurminator
06-01-2015, 11:55 AM
The English language needs a gender-neutral pronoun. I suggest "zhe."

m>s
06-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Good one that's a funny joke you just told

DMC
06-01-2015, 08:21 PM
the traditional "he" is not gender bias? :lol

That was addressed in the OP. Pay attention.

"I started seeing this some time ago sporadically and thought to myself that it's just as likely as "he""

Just another instance of you opening your mouth and getting a cock shoved in it.

boutons_deux
06-02-2015, 08:35 AM
That was addressed in the OP. Pay attention.

GFY

m>s
06-02-2015, 09:35 AM
Look everyone a deranged rabid kike

Oh, Gee!!
06-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Read almost any article regarding management principles these days and the manager is always portrayed as "she". I started seeing this some time ago sporadically and thought to myself that it's just as likely as "he", but more and more there are "she" references to generic examples as if it's now politically correct to not say "he".

don't sailors refer to their ship as a "she" as well?

DMC
06-02-2015, 11:16 AM
don't sailors refer to their ship as a "she" as well?
Things of beauty, grace and speed are often referred to as female. It's quite different than any manager I've ever seen.

Franklin
06-02-2015, 07:26 PM
With little creativity and an obvious lack of physical strength, bitches don't really have many alternative works to do other than management jobs where they can sit in the office for almost the entire length of work time doing basically nothing but sending and receiving letters imho. The fact is that if you distinguish man and woman, feminists would always think it is biased against bitches, so their next move would be tearing down the wall between men's and women's bathrooms (which I would applaud, tbh).

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 07:28 PM
^ More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

DMC
06-02-2015, 09:07 PM
With little creativity and an obvious lack of physical strength, bitches don't really have many alternative works to do other than management jobs where they can sit in the office for almost the entire length of work time doing basically nothing but sending and receiving letters imho. The fact is that if you distinguish man and woman, feminists would always think it is biased against bitches, so their next move would be tearing down the wall between men's and women's bathrooms (which I would applaud, tbh).
lol

xellos88330
06-03-2015, 02:11 AM
So... if the woman wants equal treatment so bad, does that mean I can treat them like a man and punch a bitch in the face if she pisses me off?

Oh, Gee!!
06-03-2015, 09:59 AM
So... if the woman wants equal treatment so bad, does that mean I can treat them like a man and punch a bitch in the face if she pisses me off?

you can't do that legally to anyone

xellos88330
06-03-2015, 12:42 PM
you can't do that legally to anyone

You can if it is self defense. Normally it takes being hit to make me throw my fists anyway.

spurraider21
06-03-2015, 02:31 PM
You can if it is self defense. Normally it takes being hit to make me throw my fists anyway.
your example was specifically "if she pisses me off" not "if she hits me first"

xellos88330
06-03-2015, 07:39 PM
your example was specifically "if she pisses me off" not "if she hits me first"

Yeah... so she had to have hit me to piss off.

spurraider21
06-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Yeah... so she had to have hit me to piss off.
so nothing else pisses you off outside of a physical strike? wow.

Expert
06-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Try using "she pissed me off" in a court of law, see how that flies.

The point of the OP is that editors of large media outlets have issued edicts that people represented in high positions should be referred to as female when the opportunity presents itself. It's not just one outlet, they all seem to do it now. Part of that that many of the authors of these opinion pieces are female to begin with, and there's few things with a stronger personal agenda than a self proclaimed "journalist" who spent Dad's money on a liberal arts class and has a grouping of bull dykes reading her material.

In an ideal world, we would all have fantastic managers—bosses who helped us succeed, who made us feel valued, and who were just all-around great people.
Unfortunately, that's not always the case. But, whether the person you work for is a micromanager (http://www.thedailymuse.com/career/how-to-manage-a-micromanaging-boss/), has anger management problems (http://www.thedailymuse.com/career/smart-ways-to-deal-when-your-boss-is-a-bully/), or just isn't very competent, you still have to make the best of the situation and get your job done.
To help out, we've gathered the best advice from around the web for dealing with a difficult manager. Try one or more of these tips to find some common ground with your boss—or at least stay sane until you find a new gig.
1. Make Sure You're Dealing With a "Bad Boss"Before trying to fix your bad boss, make sure you really are dealing with one. Is there a reason for her behavior, or are you being too hard on her?

Observe your boss for a few days and try to notice how many things she does well versus poorly. When she is doing something “bad,” try to imagine the most forgiving reason why it could have occurred. Is it truly her fault, or could it be something out of her control?

If you’ve got a lousy boss right now you have my sympathy. Truly. It can really siphon the enjoyment from what might otherwise be a rewarding role, leave you feeling undervalued, and wondering whether you should begin searching for something new. But before you start planning an exit strategy, it would be wise to rethink how you can better manage the boss you already have –for all their flaws and shortcomings.
Having worked with numerous not-so-inspiring bosses in my corporate career, I’ve learned they provide invaluable opportunities for developing executive leadership skills and learning ‘what not to do’ when managing people who work for you. You just have to be proactive in looking for them and ready to practice some real self-leadership.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/margiewarrell/files/2014/08/bad-boss-4001.jpg

The Micromanager♦ Best case: The micromanager is in a new position and having trouble letting go of the job he just left. As managers get more comfortable in a new role, their focus usually shifts from their previous work to current responsibilities.

♦ Worst case: Scenario 1: The micromanager is a highly anxious person (even if she doesn't appear so on the surface) who fears giving up control and therefore wants to be involved in every detail of your work. Scenario 2: The manager is not happy with your performance and feels the need to closely manage you, but not others.

Just the first 3 I came to when I googled "dealing with bad bosses"

Oh, Gee!!
06-04-2015, 06:24 AM
Arrrrghh...she's a fine boss.

ohmwrecker
06-07-2015, 10:58 AM
It's amazing to me that people get worked up over shit like this.

m>s
06-07-2015, 12:07 PM
It's amazing to me that people can't see the bigger picture in all of this and where this all ends

Spurminator
06-07-2015, 03:05 PM
^ More proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.

Don't you hate having to guess though? Of all the millions of words in the English language, I can't believe we don't have one that allows you to reference someone with a pronoun without being gender specific.

It's not even about being PC, haven't you ever been talking about someone you've never met named Dana or Bailey or Riley, or hell, someone on an Internet message board, and wondered if you should say "he" or "she" or "him" or "her?"

For example, if I cared enough to talk about you to someone else, would I say, "I can't believe he took a brief side remark that I forgot about three minutes later and turned it into an indictment on an entire political ideology, he must have no friends" or would I say, "I can't believe she took a brief side remark that I forgot about three minutes later and turned it into an indictment on an entire political ideology, she must have no friends"?

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:10 PM
It's amazing to me that people get worked up over shit like this.

Who's worked up? I asked a simple question. I noticed an oddity and pointed it out, now you're here acting like there's a riot mob.

ohmwrecker
06-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Who's worked up? I asked a simple question. I noticed an oddity and pointed it out, now you're here acting like there's a riot mob.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you. People do get worked up about this shit though. Exhibit A: your little buddy.

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:21 PM
I wasn't necessarily referring to you. People do get worked up about this shit though. Exhibit A: your little buddy.
Don't know who my little buddy is, but if you mean M>S, that's his "thing". What do you expect? Rogue talks about Scarlett and chastity and yellow folks and M>S talks about the day of the rope.