PDA

View Full Version : Headphones

chunticakes
06-01-2015, 10:35 AM
I recently destroyed my vmoda crossfade headphones by accident. The chord got stuck on my bike's chain resulting in the headphones flying off my ears and being run over by yours truly.

Long story short I need some good, rugged headphones for everyday/gym use. I liked my vmodas because they sounded good and were solid. Sennheiser is the brand I see mentioned around here.

What do you all think?

thispego
06-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Cool story. Headphones are for faggots.

Drachen
06-01-2015, 10:44 AM
I can't deal with corded phones, so I'm afraid I can't help you (as I assume the only reason you have corded phones is that you fancy yourself am audiophile and Bluetooth phones just won't work for that)

Blake
06-01-2015, 10:45 AM
For workouts, you gotta go Bluetooth imo to avoid that whole cord thing.

of course, the problem with that is that it's hard to find a durable sweat proof one. I've got a Motorola one from TMobile that I've already returned/replaced because of that.

NASpurs
06-01-2015, 11:12 AM
Buy some piece of shit headphones/ear buds for the gym and any other physical activity. For everyday use that doesn't cause risk of breaking them or sweating on them, splurge more.

chunticakes
06-01-2015, 11:14 AM
I don't mind the chord but going Bluetooth might be a good idea. As long as I can sweat on the damn things...

lebomb
06-01-2015, 01:24 PM
Jaybird Freedom Sprints are the bluetooth IEMs I use. Beats makes good bluetooth IEMS as well. JBL, Plantronics, Jabra........the list goes on. Most sport models are sweat proof and can play up to 8hrs on a single charge. Yeah, for working out......bluetooth is the way to go.

cantthinkofanything
06-01-2015, 01:40 PM
I recently destroyed my vmoda crossfade headphones by accident. The chord got stuck on my bike's chain resulting in the headphones flying off my ears and being run over by yours truly.

Long story short I need some good, rugged headphones for everyday/gym use. I liked my vmodas because they sounded good and were solid. Sennheiser is the brand I see mentioned around here.

What do you all think?

http://gamingshogun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/gray_front_01.jpg

IronMaxipad
06-01-2015, 03:27 PM
I hear skull candy is the way to go.

DJR210
06-01-2015, 03:28 PM

What do you all think?

Wouldn't some earbuds be better if you're using them at the gym? Sennheiser are great, but not sure if they make ear buds. :lol If you don't mind wearing some giant studio headphones while you ride your bike then get the HD Pro 280's..

IronMexican
06-01-2015, 03:30 PM
I use my Earsonic SM3's for work.

redzero
06-01-2015, 04:01 PM
Cool story. Headphones are for faggots.

:lol Okay, I gotta know: what problem you can possibly have with headphones?

chunticakes
06-01-2015, 04:05 PM
I hear skull candy is the way to go.

:lol

DJR210
06-01-2015, 04:25 PM

Skull Candy earbuds are actually pretty damn good.. solid bass on the 20 dollar ones I got

gambit1990
06-01-2015, 04:32 PM
sennheiser is legit.

thispego
06-01-2015, 05:30 PM
:lol Okay, I gotta know: what problem you can possibly have with headphones?

Some people seem intent on listening to music ALL THE TIME, oblivious to anyone or anything going on around them. It's pretty sad. These are the 'music is my life' types. They are faggots.

redzero
06-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Some people seem intent on listening to music ALL THE TIME, oblivious to anyone or anything going on around them. It's pretty sad. These are the 'music is my life' types. They are faggots.

And that affects you how if they are minding their own business?

DJR210
06-01-2015, 05:50 PM

Kill yourself already. If ST is any indication, you live the miserable life of a legitimate faggot, who doesn't want to come to terms w/ being a faggot, yet everyone knows you're a faggot.

redzero
06-01-2015, 06:56 PM
I just got these after my Beats finally broke :
https://aftershokz.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/bluez-2-tilted-black.jpg

I had my first run with them, and I them so far.

DJR210
06-01-2015, 07:36 PM
I just got these after my Beats finally broke :
https://aftershokz.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/bluez-2-tilted-black.jpg

I had my first run with them, and I them so far.

The suspense is killing me..

thispego
06-01-2015, 08:45 PM
And that affects you how if they are minding their own business?

I'm sad for them, I don't like being sad

thispego
06-01-2015, 08:46 PM

Kill yourself already. If ST is any indication, you live the miserable life of a legitimate faggot, who doesn't want to come to terms w/ being a faggot, yet everyone knows you're a faggot.

:lmao you must be one of these socially disconnected people I'm referring to

DJR210
06-01-2015, 08:51 PM
:lmao you must be one of these socially disconnected people I'm referring to

Well if you must know I have headphones for home listening. Let's count the stupid ass shit that makes you insecure..

GoPro Cameras
Base Jumpers
Beautiful Women
Lifted trucks
Muscle Cars
Headphones

..and I'm sure there is more.. But you're an avid gardener and post pics of your shitty work on ST for opinions? :lol Based on everyone clowning you for making up stories about owning condos, and having an addiction to pain medication, I'd conclude you're a closet homosexual that copes through lying, pills, and hating everything :tu

Drachen
06-01-2015, 08:57 PM
For workouts, you gotta go Bluetooth imo to avoid that whole cord thing.

of course, the problem with that is that it's hard to find a durable sweat proof one. I've got a Motorola one from TMobile that I've already returned/replaced because of that.
I have had two pair of the lg tone Bluetooth headphones and they have played. The first pair was 40 bucks and lasted 2 years, the second was 35 and has lasted a year and a half so far

thispego
06-01-2015, 09:04 PM
Well if you must know I have headphones for home listening. Let's count the stupid ass shit that makes you insecure..

GoPro Cameras
Base Jumpers
Beautiful Women
Lifted trucks
Muscle Cars
Headphones

..and I'm sure there is more.. But you're an avid gardener and post pics of your shitty work on ST for opinions? :lol Based on everyone clowning you for making up stories about owning condos, and having an addiction to pain medication, I'd conclude you're a closet homosexual that copes through lying, pills, and hating everything :tu

Haha beautiful women? Where'd you get that one from? And all those things make people look douchey, sorry it's just my opinion. How exactly is that an insecurity? :lol

And I don't know if I'd call myself a an avid gardener, I have a garden during the spring and summer, grow some vegetables. Don't recall ever posting a picture of it. I have posted pictures of some stone patios I have done. What's ur prob dawg? You made cause I think all the things you think are cool are gay? :rollin

Blake
06-01-2015, 09:05 PM
I have had two pair of the lg tone Bluetooth headphones and they have played. The first pair was 40 bucks and lasted 2 years, the second was 35 and has lasted a year and a half so far

That's it...LG, not Motorola.

Drachen
06-01-2015, 10:42 PM
That's it...LG, not Motorola.

Motorola has a similar pair too. Either way, they have worked well for me and I sweat a lot while cycling

benefactor
06-01-2015, 11:52 PM
Skull Candy earbuds are actually pretty damn good.. solid bass on the 20 dollar ones I got
Yep...I use those for the gym. I probably have the same pair as mine cost about that much.

chunticakes
06-02-2015, 12:47 AM
Haha beautiful women? Where'd you get that one from? And all those things make people look douchey, sorry it's just my opinion. How exactly is that an insecurity? :lol

And I don't know if I'd call myself a an avid gardener, I have a garden during the spring and summer, grow some vegetables. Don't recall ever posting a picture of it. I have posted pictures of some stone patios I have done. What's ur prob dawg? You made cause I think all the things you think are cool are gay? :rollin

Dude relax. Take a codone.

DJR210
06-02-2015, 01:33 AM
Yep...I use those for the gym. I probably have the same pair as mine cost about that much.

Well.. were you aware that not only are you a faggot, but you're also douchey for having headphones?

Strange Love
06-02-2015, 06:52 AM
Dude relax. Take a codone.

:lmao

His supplier no longer posts here. :cry

thispego
06-02-2015, 07:56 AM
:lol this spurstalk assigned pain killer addiction rep is quite amusing

leemajors
06-02-2015, 08:29 AM

What do you all think?

I grabbed these on sale for $30 a year or so ago. The remote is huge, but you can clip em to your shirt so they don't get caught on anything. Use them on my bike daily:

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Image-S4i-Rugged-Headphones/dp/B008PEVH0K/ref=pd_sim_23_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1N5A5T7RAQ05XZPPP6HB

Oh, Gee!!
06-02-2015, 10:35 AM
LG makes decent BT headphones. Inexpensive too.

sook
06-02-2015, 11:58 AM

What do you all think?

senheisers are good but as a guy that has had both...Vmodas blow them out of the water with the crisp mids and highs/ stable lows.

cantthinkofanything
06-02-2015, 12:02 PM
For the gym, I take a cheap corded pair. The cord is a pain but you can't plug in to their TV's receivers with BT.

IronMexican
06-02-2015, 12:07 PM
sennheiser is legit.

How much I miss my 650's :cry

jeebus
06-02-2015, 12:20 PM
do what all the cool kids do and piss away all your money on some beats.

chunticakes
06-02-2015, 02:31 PM
do what all the cool kids do and piss away all your money on some beats.

:cry jeebus plz :cry