PDA

View Full Version : ABC news nightline Philippines

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-02-2015, 02:06 PM
rmxs17sYi7A

Avante starts trolling hard around 03:30

Avante
06-02-2015, 03:37 PM
I realize I was the only 19-22 year old kid who didn't have a clue what was going on over there in 69-72. I simply saw everyone having fun and partying. When the ladies approached me about buying drinks and them. little did I know the realities of that situation. Just a kid who had never been outside California until then. in a world that could have been Mars. Hell, I'd never been a bar before. The first time I heard.."we go fucky sucky babysan"...I got embarrashed.

It is a shame so many of you are so stupid ya can't see just how weird that world was for a young kid, so out of his element it was comical.

Imagine you're 19, you're walking over a bridge over a river that smells like shit because it is, ya see little boats with a girl and a little boy with a net, she will show some tit if ya toss the boy some change (he has a net) you start thinking...where in the fuck am I?

Obviously some assholes toss the change so the boy has to go diving in Shit River (yep, tht's the name).

Then once ya hit the strip, some little cat..."buy monkey meat sailor".....what the fuck, monkey meat?? Yep, delicious!

Now use your heads little people, who in the fuck is gonna..."you wanna fuck me, oh hell no!"....not one of you and you know it.

How many retards post here anyway?

DMC
06-02-2015, 03:55 PM
I realize I was the only 19-22 year old kid who didn't have a clue what was going on over there in 69-72. I simply saw everyone having fun and partying. When the ladies approached me about buying drinks and them. little did I know the realities of that situation. Just a kid who had never been outside California until then. in a world that could have been Mars. Hell, I'd never been a bar before. The first time I heard.."we go fucky sucky babysan"...I got embarrashed.

It is a shame so many of you are so stupid ya can't see just how weird that world was for a young kid, so out of his element it was comical.

Imagine you're 19, you're walking over a bridge over a river that smells like shit because it is, ya see little boats with a girl and a little boy with a net, she will show some tit if ya toss the boy some change (he has a net) you start thinking...where in the fuck am I?

Obviously some assholes toss the change so the boy has to go diving in Shit River (yep, tht's the name).

Then once ya hit the strip, some little cat..."buy monkey meat sailor".....what the fuck, monkey meat?? Yep, delicious!

Now use your heads little people, who in the fuck is gonna..."you wanna fuck me, oh hell no!"....not one of you and you know it.

How many retards post here anyway?
Yet you get on here and brag about it like you climbed Mt fucking Everest.

Avante
06-02-2015, 05:07 PM
Where have I ever bragged about it? What's to brag about? No big deal at all. That's why it amazes me how much play it gets "here". Anywhere else it would have been forgotten about long ago, ya see nobody would care about what some kid did some 45ish years ago. We really do have way to many dumbass punks "here".

Avante
06-02-2015, 05:58 PM
Little people

I'm bored shitless with this, aren't you? Come on, all ya do is prove how dumb ya are. Move on, ok?

Everyone knows everyone here would have done the exact same thing I did, so what act stupid over it?

Move on!

Infinite_limit
06-02-2015, 06:03 PM
If I ever murdered a man, I'd vanish to South-East Asian

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 06:07 PM
Little people

I'm bored shitless with this, aren't you? Come on, all ya do is prove how dumb ya are. Move on, ok?

Everyone knows everyone here would have done the exact same thing I did, so what act stupid over it?

Move on!
Wow, you just continue to be disgusting and creepy, tbh.

Avante
06-02-2015, 06:15 PM
Wow, you just continue to be disgusting and creepy, tbh.

Few things more digusting and creepy than being a young sailor in a bar doing what they do.

You never ever ever ever get anything right, amazing!

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 06:19 PM
Few things more digusting and creepy than being a young sailor in a bar doing what they do.
When what they do is underage ladyboys, yes, it is disgusting and creepy.

Avante
06-02-2015, 07:34 PM
When what they do is underage ladyboys, yes, it is disgusting and creepy.

So if the ladyboys had been of age, it's cool?

Are you really as fucking stupid as you appear here?

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 07:52 PM
So if the ladyboys had been of age, it's cool?
Still gross, but still a lot more "cool" than underage.

Avante
06-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Still gross, but still a lot more "cool" than underage.

What was underage over there in 69-72, let me guess like everything else, ya don't know do ya? Just talking out your faggot ass as usual.

Come on little man what was underage?

DJR210
06-02-2015, 09:04 PM
You're going to hell Avante

Avante
06-02-2015, 09:15 PM
You're going to hell Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483)

it was just me and the Devil
walking side by side
when up pulled DJR
asked if we needed a ride

I said no thanks
and the Devil did too
didn't wanna be seen
with no goofy looking jiggaboo

so we walked another mile
or so
then the Devil smiled
said it was time to go

so we headed on down
thru the fire and brimstone
just me and the Devil
the two of us alone

we finally arrived
at the gates of Hell
smoke everywhere
what a smell

it was burning flesh
right off the bone
then I heard the alarm go off
wow what a dream
glad to be save at home

Clipper Nation
06-02-2015, 10:28 PM
What was underage over there in 69-72, let me guess like everything else, ya don't know do ya? Just talking out your faggot ass as usual.

Come on little man what was underage?
Holy shit, dude, you're disgusting.

Avante
06-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Holy shit, dude, you're disgusting.

Dude, you don't have a creative bone in your body, just one...DUH!..after another. Stick to what you do best..."faggot, faggot. faggot"...ok? That's your level, stay there. Once ya try to rise above it, total fail.

Avante
06-03-2015, 12:29 AM
I first heard this song hanging off a ladder in a Cali peach field. We had a radio out there but so did the Mexicans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvYQxTXO3U