PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: LOL: The “Fish and Funji Boy.”

Koolaid_Man
06-02-2015, 05:43 PM
:lol Almost Fish and Fuck

NBA and San Antonio Spurs star Tim Duncan grew up on the island of St. Croix in the U.S. Virgin Islands but it wasn’t until later in life that his basketball prowess developed. Duncan was a swimmer first. Richie Harvey, a childhood neighbor and manager of Harvey’s Restaurant in Christiansted shares that because of his water roots, Duncan enjoyed fish.

On St. Croix, fish is often paired with funji, a polenta-like dish that is cornmeal and okra mixed together. The consistency helps pick fish right off the bone during a meal. Funji is a staple on the menu at Harvey’s restaurant, and even though it was not necessarily one of Duncan’s favorites, Mrs. Harvey refers to him as the “Fish and Funji Boy.”

http://www.thedailymeal.com/eat-nba-star-tim-duncan/41414

Mitch
06-02-2015, 06:20 PM
Likes the smell of fish, probably had his nose deep in Amy's bush while thinking of his male secretary.

Buddy Mignon
06-02-2015, 06:38 PM
Anyone still denying that Jim doesn't take it up the shitter after all this should be shot.

Mitch
06-02-2015, 06:42 PM
Anyone still denying that Jim doesn't take it up the shitter after all this should be shot.

It's a catch 22, San Antonio's greatest hero. Prop him up and you support his life choices, turn your back and you have nobody except Davy Crockett getting beheaded by Mexicans.

Thread
06-02-2015, 06:48 PM

I can recall a few that should be regardless.

Thread
06-02-2015, 06:49 PM
It's a catch 22, San Antonio's greatest hero. Prop him up and you support his life choices, turn your back and you have nobody except Davy Crockett getting beheaded by Mexicans.

I saw him up there with a fiddle 10 years ago.

Koolaid_Man
06-02-2015, 07:05 PM

Hey dude why you hating?..:lol memo to Luva
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/IReBVd8_zpsckywjr4s.gif