PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: M>s Was Also Destined For Greatness

Koolaid_Man
06-02-2015, 09:52 PM
Explains why he's a darkie who fakes white supremacy...Trill told me all about him..:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Mobile%20Uploads/uncle_ruckus_by_raikouarashi_zpsxlyivbk1.jpg

Mitch
06-02-2015, 10:14 PM
:lol That must be a real uncle Ruckus

m>s
06-02-2015, 10:27 PM
I'm sure he tells you all kinds of bullshit while you're sucking his dick faggot

LnGrrrR
06-03-2015, 01:37 AM
The fall of M>S parallels the fall of MavKrew.

Franklin
06-03-2015, 04:56 AM
While the fall of MavKrew almost paralleled their 2011 championship. It seemed that most of those old school krewers vanished overnight after they won the trophy that year tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2015, 06:09 AM
The fall of M>S parallels the fall of MavKrew.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2015, 06:54 AM
I'm sure he tells you all kinds of bullshit while you're sucking his dick faggot

Hey listen bruh...there's still time for you to drop the angry white man act...we will take your Bill Cosby, Clarence Thomas, Thomas Sowell, Uncle Rukus looking ass back when the race war pops off... :lol we're gonna need morons like you to use as bait.. :lol

DMC
06-03-2015, 06:54 AM
I wouldn't confuse disinterest with "fall". The room was locked some time ago, no new audience members means no new acts.

m>s
06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
Yeah there's really nothing left to be done here that hasn't been done already. People are older now and busy and don't have time to shitpost 24/7 except kool because he's a bum. Also it's not like if I had a good idea I could go create a troll or something.

Thread
06-03-2015, 12:23 PM
Yeah there's really nothing left to be done here that hasn't been done already. People are older now and busy and don't have time to shitpost 24/7 except kool because he's a bum. Also it's not like if I had a good idea I could go create a troll or something.

Don't give me that malarkey. When I lit here you went after me like the last pork chop on the plate. You dogged me nite & day. You were the fuckin' worst, >. Sure, now we're pals but when I walked into this room initially, you viciously targeted me.

m>s
06-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Yeah but none of that has anything to do with the mavs fans posting less after the ring. We were a young demographic and now we are all getting older. Doesn't help that the board is way past its prime.

DMC
06-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Don't give me that malarkey. When I lit here you went after me like the last pork chop on the plate. You dogged me nite & day. You were the fuckin' worst, >. Sure, now we're pals but when I walked into this room initially, you viciously targeted me.
Me too, but you don't see me bitching about it now do you? Stop being an old faggot. Your problem is that you've associated yourself with alt trolls and you've tried to morph your cultivated shtick to accommodate their shitty takes. You can ruin a good painting by letting your retarded kids experiment with it.

Ironically, no one here has been suckered by ST alt Laker trolls than you. You're enamored that you think someone likes you. They're giggling their asses off somewhere off Nueces blvd.

Thread
06-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Ironically, no one here has been suckered by ST alt Laker trolls than you. You're enamored that you think someone likes you. They're giggling their asses off somewhere off Nueces blvd.

{{{That's them.}}} I do it the way I do it because it gives me immense pleasure. & the key? You can't stop me from doin' it that way.

Thread
06-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Yeah but none of that has anything to do with the mavs fans posting less after the ring.

It's been a baffling phenomenon. Perhaps it was too much for rabid ones and not enough for the casual Mavs Fan. The ring changed your DNA.

m>s
06-03-2015, 01:17 PM
I think a lot if us were relieved. No one knows what it feels like to be a Mav fan since the reunion arena days. I think some of us will get back into it once we go into rebuilding mode. Time to do it all again. Right now we are just stuck in purgatory waiting to see what comes next.

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Me too, but you don't see me bitching about it now do you? Stop being an old faggot. Your problem is that you've associated yourself with alt trolls and you've tried to morph your cultivated shtick to accommodate their shitty takes. You can ruin a good painting by letting your retarded kids experiment with it.

All I know is that I'm $500 richer because Cully, Luva, and some other Laker vets (who shall remain nameless) :lol pulled me to the side and swore they'd put their collective 81 foot size shoe up my ass if I paid...thus nary a red dime nary a red cent was born....they woke me up that day...made me be a man....because like a dam fool I was about to pay..I will always respect them for that....

Koolaid_Man
06-03-2015, 04:40 PM
It's been a baffling phenomenon. Perhaps it was too much for rabid ones and not enough for the casual Mavs Fan. The ring changed your DNA.

Remember how those phaggots were dancing in the streets after they miraculously beat us...:lmao

_rjOE0iZsos

Thread
06-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Remember how those phaggots were dancing in the streets after they miraculously beat us...:lmao

_rjOE0iZsos

They cut Gasol from the herd and beat him to tears & "no mas!." That's the recipe since '08,,,and Cuban remembered. And fuckin' Jackson hopin' that he wouldn't. That was his game plan.

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 06:11 PM

_rjOE0iZsos

:lmao