PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: James: "Underdog? Me? Never"

Infinite_limit
06-03-2015, 01:13 PM
Well you are actually a 72% underdog :lol

James setting himself up for another massive failure

UZER
06-03-2015, 01:47 PM
Please. It's classic LeBron double speak. First he talks about how exhausted he is playing through the hawks series, injuries, wanting to come out of games but fighting through, blah blah blah. Once that's on record, now he plays the other side.

Thread
06-03-2015, 01:53 PM
And they'll/James/Media will use the injury card (Himself, Love, Irving, + they'll even surface Varejao in the plan) at the start, prepping the battle field should he lose. They'll finish it off with a scorching rebuke of Blatt.

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 02:06 PM
I was listening to the new commish yesterday and they mentioned how Lebron is lobbying for a shorter season and are they considering it.

Silver: No!!!

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 02:08 PM
And they'll/James/Media will use the injury card (Himself, Love, Irving, + they'll even surface Varejao in the plan) at the start, prepping the battle field should he lose. They'll finish it off with a scorching rebuke of Blatt.

I'm guessing they'll blame the long season... and maybe Kobe... and too much attention on the Lakers getting the second pick. Not the first, but the second...:lmao

Thread
06-03-2015, 02:17 PM
I'm guessing they'll blame the long season... and maybe Kobe... and too much attention on the Lakers getting the second pick. Not the first, but the second...

:lmao

baseline bum
06-03-2015, 03:01 PM
I was listening to the new commish yesterday and they mentioned how Lebron is lobbying for a shorter season and are they considering it.

Silver: No!!!

No way Silver is considering it, his job is to make the owners more money, not less. I wouldn't mind seeing the season spread over another 2 weeks or so though to cut down on back to backs, and it would make the league more money since that's more opportunity for national TV games.

Mitch
06-03-2015, 03:32 PM
He's the best player on the floor, but the next 4 best players belong to the Warriors.

da_suns_fan
06-03-2015, 03:38 PM
No way Silver is considering it, his job is to make the owners more money, not less. I wouldn't mind seeing the season spread over another 2 weeks or so though to cut down on back to backs, and it would make the league more money since that's more opportunity for national TV games.

This. The only way they would consider it is if it would mean more money for owners.

I heard Robert Sarver say in an interview that every home playoff game brings in close to 1 million in revenue. You can understand why the extended the length of the first round series form 5 to 7 games.

UZER
06-03-2015, 04:00 PM
:lmao

Oh yeah...a real knee slapper

Thread
06-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Oh yeah...a real knee slapper

Damn your eyes, Ooze!!!

tee, hee.

ducks
06-03-2015, 04:54 PM
Lol the cry baby about the games could you imagine if he played west and had west playoff schedule

RsxPiimp
06-03-2015, 04:59 PM
He should embrace the underdog role. If Cavs pulls an upset, they'll catapult him into a GOD like status.

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 05:09 PM

They should do away with pre-season... problem solved.

LakerHater
06-03-2015, 05:19 PM
http://i.imgbox.com/dWInf0wB.gif

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 05:45 PM
http://i.imgbox.com/dWInf0wB.gif

I hate this nigga

LakerHater
06-03-2015, 05:47 PM
"Huh? Underdog? Me?" James responded. When the questioner said "I don't think you are," James retorted, "I don't either."
"I would never be an underdog," James said. "I think we have a great chance. That's what we're here for."