anyone believing that
don't know shit

Blake
06-03-2015, 08:31 PM
some believe
whatever they are told
why others explore
their own road

Someone told you about a higher power and you believed them.

You haven't explored shit beyond your almanacs

DMC
06-03-2015, 08:42 PM
Here's my poem:

Shut up, faggot

Clipper Nation
06-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Here's my poem:

Shut up, faggot

Avante
06-03-2015, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Blake;8034837]Someone told you about a higher power and you believed them.

You haven't explored shit beyond your almanacs[

Einstein said this...

My religion, consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.

That from, The Universe and Dr. Einstein

If you have some need to stay a dumb fuck Blake, go for it, but why this need to have others share your stupidity?

Expert
06-03-2015, 09:04 PM
[QUOTE=Blake;8034837]Someone told you about a higher power and you believed them.

You haven't explored shit beyond your almanacs[

Einstein said this...

My religion, consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble minds. That deeply emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God.

That from, The Universe and Dr. Einstein

If you have some need to stay a dumb fuck Blake, go for it, but why this need to have others share your stupidity?

I never believed in your candy ass version of a god. My mind was too busy working on solving the universe, not figuring out which statue to kowtow to, fat ass.

Avante
06-03-2015, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=Avante;8034863]

I never believed in your candy ass version of a god. My mind was too busy working on solving the universe, not figuring out which statue to kowtow to, fat ass.

Actually he nailed what I believe. An all encompassing superior intellect far beyond our relm of comprehension.

I don't buy all that Jesus, Biblical stuff at all. It's bullshit.

Buddy Mignon
06-03-2015, 09:22 PM
[QUOTE=Expert;8034870]

Actually he nailed what I believe. An all encompassing superior intellect far beyond our relm of comprehension.

I don't buy all that Jesus, Biblical stuff at all. It's bullshit.

That's most religions.

Expert
06-03-2015, 09:30 PM
"I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible) could not be true. The consequence was a positively fanatic orgy of freethinking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freethought) coupled with the impression that youth is intentionally being deceived by the state through lies; it was a crushing impression. Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment—an attitude that has never again left me, even though, later on, it has been tempered by a better insight into the causal connections. It is quite clear to me that the religious paradise of youth, which was thus lost, was a first attempt to free myself from the chains of the 'merely personal,' from an existence dominated by wishes, hopes, and primitive feelings. Out yonder there was this huge world, which exists independently of us human beings and which stands before us like a great, eternal riddle, at least partially accessible to our inspection and thinking. The contemplation of this world beckoned as a liberation, and I soon noticed that many a man whom I had learned to esteem and to admire had found inner freedom and security in its pursuit. The mental grasp of this extra-personal world within the frame of our capabilities presented itself to my mind, half consciously, half unconsciously, as a supreme goal. Similarly motivated men of the present and of the past, as well as the insights they had achieved, were the friends who could not be lost. The road to this paradise was not as comfortable and alluring as the road to the religious paradise; but it has shown itself reliable, and I have never regretted having chosen it""

Me