PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Sons I'm out in Oakland

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2015, 11:08 PM
Got here last Saturday, saw tons of cars flying the Blue and Yellow flags repping the Dubs. Went to a Denny's that was about a minute away from Oracle Arena, pretty cool to actually see Oracle in person even though I didn't go inside. Anyone know about the gang situation out here? Because at the Denny's I went to nearly everyone I saw was either wearing all Black or all White. Usually that's done by regular folks who are trying to make sure they aren't mistaken for being in a gang, or maybe it was just a coincidence that night. Anyway, me and madre were too tired to make a trip to Stockton where my Aunt lives so we decided to get a motel. The Motel 6 we went to was only a few blocks away from Oracle. Anyway, my mom gets us checked in. Our room was in the back end of the Motel Complex, so we drive to the back and it's the motherfucking hood over there. We see a bunch of dudes with their shirts off smoking weed, Black chicks with huge asses walking around (I guess they were prostitutes from their mannerisms), dudes blasting rap music, Black dudes with dreads on the balconies staring down at us, and a whole bunch of other shady individuals. My mom starts questioning if we should leave or not, I was pretty shook at that point tbh but I figured we'd be good if we just mind our own business. So we decide we were gunna spend the night and head to Stockon first thing in the morning. As soon as we step out of the car, everyone stops and just starts icegrilling us. They def knew we weren't from there. Me and my mom speedwalk into our motel room and lock the doors. The place smelled like weed, sex, and hot armpits. My mom's like fuck it we're taking that trip to Stockton after all. We head outside and start walking to the car and some guy says "Where y'all from...?" in our direction. Me and my mom start speedwalking and dude yells "Yo! I said where you from, boy?!" We hop in the car and drive off. I have no idea what that was all about. I was wearing a blue and red plaid shirt, maybe it was my colors? If we didn't have a car I would've gotten smoked :( Amazing how exciting Oracle Arena is and you go two blocks away and you're in the hood. :wow

lefty
06-03-2015, 11:10 PM
Awesome thread

Will recommend to Lakersground

RD2191
06-03-2015, 11:11 PM
:lol

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Apart from that my experience in Cali has been pretty awesome tbh. It's amazing out here. Nice weather, cool people, and really amazing scenery (Tons of Valleys, Hills, Mountains etc). I was in Sacramento yesterday and its beautiful out there, I'm currently at a friend's house out in Castro Valley. Pretty nice out here too. Good chance we move out here in a few months tbh.

baseline bum
06-03-2015, 11:13 PM
Did you fuck your mother at that motel son?

Red Hawk #21
06-03-2015, 11:16 PM

http://i.imgur.com/ILwjcTB.png

DMC
06-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Are the Hawks playing there tomorrow?

Professional wrestling is still fake and the Hawks still aren't playing in the Finals, two assured things in life. Also, Denny's? The people you saw were wait staff. I know you've never been to a fancy resturant what serves food on ceramic eatin' ware and has a indoor toilet, but pretty sure those people work there. Did you tip or was your tip "plant your corn early this year"?

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 12:42 AM
Are the Hawks playing there tomorrow?

Professional wrestling is still fake and the Hawks still aren't playing in the Finals, two assured things in life. Also, Denny's? The people you saw were wait staff. I know you've never been to a fancy resturant what serves food on ceramic eatin' ware and has a indoor toilet, but pretty sure those people work there. Did you tip or was your tip "plant your corn early this year"?

Everyone I saw there was staff, bro? You still continue to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board :lmao

DMC
06-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Everyone I saw there was staff, bro? You still continue to be the dumbest motherfucker on this board :lmao
You're the one eating at Denny's in the ghetto.

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 12:54 AM

Why am I always on your mind?

DJR210
06-04-2015, 03:54 AM
Gangstas can sense pussy, and will act accordingly. They sense your fear just like a dog would.

Thread
06-04-2015, 05:05 AM

He's living your life, D.

Xevious
06-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Staying at a Motel 6 in Oakland. :lol

DMC
06-04-2015, 07:18 AM
He's living your life, D.
No oxygen bottle else he's having yours.

m>s
06-04-2015, 07:55 AM
Did you think I was fucking around when I constantly rail against blacks and multiculturalism? America has a black problem, normal people shouldn't be subjected to this shit.

IronMexican
06-04-2015, 08:20 AM
:lol thinking you were about to get smoked
:lol staying at a motel for anything besides fucking a bitch

Kool Bob Love
06-04-2015, 08:22 AM
The back and forth between DMC and Thread. Classic.:lol

RsxPiimp
06-04-2015, 09:13 AM
Those colors can seriously get you killed. Don't you watch gangland?

resistanze
06-04-2015, 09:29 AM

:rollin

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 10:17 AM
:lol thinking you were about to get smoked
:lol staying at a motel for anything besides fucking a bitch

Yup, I'm sure they were just inviting me over to come play chess with them.

DMC
06-04-2015, 10:37 AM
Poverty Grackle #21

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Poverty Grackle #21

Why am I always on your mind though?
http://i.imgur.com/SsqCsA9.png

Caltex2
06-04-2015, 10:41 AM
If anything, wearing black, white and perhaps gray would signify being in a gang. Some Latinos wear Raiders gear because it was associated with a California gang. Or it could be that you're Oakland, where the Raiders play.

I'd spend all of my time in San Francisco if I was up there for the NBA Finals.

Thread
06-04-2015, 10:46 AM
No oxygen bottle else he's having yours.

No. I should be in the Reading Room, hands & knees---the tiny religious shelf above my bowed head,,,praying you don't get what I can't even tote up for us...I always mess it up,,,Kool has to be correct..."Cubby, no, it's 3 back-to-backs, not 2." Instead, here I am. Oh, we're gonna have us a good time. D? Oh, D? D! This...is your life.

jsandiego
06-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Next time look for a hotel in Oakland Hills. Pretty much any city with the word "Hills" in it and you'll be alright.

I saw the Spurs play in Oakland against Run TMC - man it must've been 20 years ago. Had my homemade sign that said "Oakland is just a block in Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood." Actually got threatened more by some drunk guy at the Kings/Spurs game two nights before for wearing my Spurs gear. What kind of guy threatens a 17 yr old kid? LOL

DMC
06-04-2015, 12:07 PM
No. I should be in the Reading Room, hands & knees---the tiny religious shelf above my bowed head,,,praying you don't get what I can't even tote up for us...I always mess it up,,,Kool has to be correct..."Cubby, no, it's 3 back-to-backs, not 2." Instead, here I am. Oh, we're gonna have us a good time. D? Oh, D? D! This...is your life.

4th attempt.. nothing.

Thread
06-04-2015, 12:16 PM
4th attempt.. nothing.

Gonna be a big shot. Gonna back-to-back,,,gonna Lord it over it us. The Clippers...No more big shot.

Infinite_limit
06-04-2015, 12:40 PM
Apart from that my experience in Cali has been pretty awesome tbh. It's amazing out here. Nice weather, cool people, and really amazing scenery (Tons of Valleys, Hills, Mountains etc). I was in Sacramento yesterday and its beautiful out there, I'm currently at a friend's house out in Castro Valley. Pretty nice out here too. Good chance we move out here in a few months tbh.

Move from where?

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Was this an unplanned trip? Why stay at a Motel 8. Everyone knows those suck my man.

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Was this an unplanned trip? Why stay at a Motel 8. Everyone knows those suck my man.

Our flight got delayed by like 3 hours so we ended up getting to Cali at a much later time than expected.

m>s
06-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Drop the richfag shtick

Twisted_Dawg
06-04-2015, 02:16 PM
Staying at a Motel 6 in Oakland. :lol

:lol Staying at a Motel 6 ANYWHERE

The Gemini Method
06-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Niggas from San Antonio actin like they staying at the 4 Seasons or the Ritz-Carlton...

Thread
06-04-2015, 02:36 PM
^By God, they're sittin' at home tonite. This.........is their life.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Drop the richfag shtick

Huh?

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 03:02 PM
:lol Staying at a Motel 6 ANYWHERE

What's funny about it? It's cheap and all hotel rooms look the same when you're asleep.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 03:13 PM
What's funny about it? It's cheap and all hotel rooms look the same when you're asleep.

Well, if you would prefer to not get yelled at and harrassed, then yes, there are differences in hotels. That's like saying why go to certain beaches - all water feels the same when you're wet.

InRareForm
06-04-2015, 03:23 PM
It's all about the bed. Motel 6 beds are terrible and feels like I slept on the floor with a napkin over me.

THe best value is 2.5/3 star hotels tbh... get a good comfortable bed and clean bathroom everytime without the extremely high price.

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 03:33 PM
Well, if you would prefer to not get yelled at and harrassed, then yes, there are differences in hotels. That's like saying why go to certain beaches - all water feels the same when you're wet.

No it isn't the same thing, that's retarded unless you go to the beach for the purpose of sleeping. He got yelled at because he's a pussy ass motherfucker in the ghetto in Oakland. Cheap ass places like Motel 6 and Super 8 are fine if you don't pick one in the middle of some fucked up neighborhood.

DJR210
06-04-2015, 03:34 PM
Niggas from San Antonio actin like they staying at the 4 Seasons or the Ritz-Carlton...

Waldorf Astoria and up for me bro.

Red Hawk #21
06-04-2015, 03:41 PM
No it isn't the same thing, that's retarded unless you go to the beach for the purpose of sleeping. He got yelled at because he's a pussy ass motherfucker in the ghetto in Oakland. Cheap ass places like Motel 6 and Super 8 are fine if you don't pick one in the middle of some fucked up neighborhood.

Why is this dude so angry though? :rollin

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 03:45 PM

:lol What? If you go somewhere for the purpose of "x" and it's all the same when you do "y" it's the same thing. People don't go to hotels just to sleep. Many people go to hotels for peace and quiet. Relaxation. How nice it is. If people go to somewhere to swim, what does it matter the surroundings if all water feels the same when you are wet?

Sure they are "fine", but they tend to be places where things like ^ happen more than other hotels IMVHO.

m>s
06-04-2015, 03:58 PM
Huh?
You've been doing this snobbish stick for a while you ain't gotta flaunt it if ya got it playa. Not need to put a man down if motel 6 is all he can afford.

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 04:15 PM
:lol What? If you go somewhere for the purpose of "x" and it's all the same when you do "y" it's the same thing. People don't go to hotels just to sleep. Many people go to hotels for peace and quiet. Relaxation. How nice it is. If people go to somewhere to swim, what does it matter the surroundings if all water feels the same when you are wet?

Sure they are "fine", but they tend to be places where things like ^ happen more than other hotels IMVHO.

If your idea of vacation is going to a hotel and pretending to be rich for a few days, I guess I can see that.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 04:16 PM
You've been doing this snobbish stick for a while you ain't gotta flaunt it if ya got it playa. Not need to put a man down if motel 6 is all he can afford.

I have no idea what you are talking about, dude. Honestly. Can you point to anyone else who thinks the same thing?

He didn't say it was all he could afford and I said nothing about staying at a 5 star hotel. I asked if it was an unplanned trip because typically staying at a place like that can lead to something like this. No reference to money at all, but planning since these hotels are normally located in the not-so-great parts of towns from what I have seen.

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 04:19 PM
I have no idea what you are talking about, dude. Honestly. Can you point to anyone else who thinks the same thing?

He didn't say it was all he could afford and I said nothing about staying at a 5 star hotel. I asked if it was an unplanned trip because typically staying at a place like that can lead to something like this. No reference to money at all, but planning since these hotels are normally located in the not-so-great parts of towns from what I have seen.

They're usually located off interstate highways. If he would have driven 30 minutes he could have probably found a Motel 6 not in a shitty part of town that would have been fine.

DJR210
06-04-2015, 04:59 PM
http://r-ec.bstatic.com/images/hotel/max300/166/16657466.jpg

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7203/6952963727_e773bff237_h.jpg

This is where I stayed last time in Oakland.. very comfy, nice amenities. Great view of the street.

RD2191
06-04-2015, 05:02 PM
:lolthe shit people argue about on st

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 05:25 PM
If your idea of vacation is going to a hotel and pretending to be rich for a few days, I guess I can see that.

I'm not rich, but I really don't understand this "if you don't like Motel 8's you are a snob" mentality. People don't like staying in a nice area or a hotel with better/cleaner amenities when they are on vacation?

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 06:10 PM
I'm not rich, but I really don't understand this "if you don't like Motel 8's you are a snob" mentality. People don't like staying in a nice area or a hotel with better/cleaner amenities when they are on vacation?

"Everyone knows they suck" sounds pretty snobby tbh. They're fine if all you care about is a place to sleep, which is all I'm ever looking for out of a hotel.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 06:18 PM
"Everyone knows they suck" sounds pretty snobby tbh. They're fine if all you care about is a place to sleep, which is all I'm ever looking for out of a hotel.

Well, :lol I disagree. I think everyone knows they do kind of suck. That's cool if all you care about is a place to sleep, that doesn't make it any less sucky. There is nothing special about them at all. It would be like saying you're a snob because you don't like fast food when people just care about getting something to eat.

You're not a bad person if you stay at one, but this situation in the OP seems more likely at Motel 8 than a little nicer place, no?

DMC
06-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Gonna be a big shot. Gonna back-to-back,,,gonna Lord it over it us. The Clippers...No more big shot.
That's what you said. You were saying it all year, take the plane hitting a mountain... Those here knew better, but you tried your best to set up some false expectation references and now here you are checking your own asshole.

DMC
06-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Well, :lol I disagree. I think everyone knows they do kind of suck. That's cool if all you care about is a place to sleep, that doesn't make it any less sucky. There is nothing special about them at all. It would be like saying you're a snob because you don't like fast food when people just care about getting something to eat.

You're not a bad person if you stay at one, but this situation in the OP seems more likely at Motel 8 than a little nicer place, no?
This. As a person who spends half his life on the road, motels blow. Sure you have a bed, and then you have all the dealings going on right outside your door, everyone's dog, everyone's kid, all the fucking prostitue blowjobs happening in the parking lot.. and that's the church motels. I stayed in one in Fresno near the children's hospital there, as there was nothing else close. What a fucking shithole.

Thread
06-04-2015, 06:27 PM
That's what you said. You were saying it all year, take the plane hitting a mountain... Those here knew better, but you tried your best to set up some false expectation references and now here you are checking your own asshole.

...& havin' the time of me life.

D, you know what this is, don't you? Yep,,,this.........is your life.

DMC
06-04-2015, 06:28 PM
...& havin' the time of me life.

D, you know what this is, don't you? Yep,,,this.........is your life.
5th attempt in two days. Nope... still no rise.

Thread
06-04-2015, 06:32 PM
5th attempt in two days. Nope... still no rise.

You just sit there & take it, daddy. You got nary other choice.

No back-to-back for you.

Dude, they'd be up the street right now instead of in California. 2nd year in-a-row where Amy wouldn't kibitz. Without Amy---James can't do squat to you.

No big bush...just shaved pussy.

baseline bum
06-04-2015, 06:41 PM

It doesn't make any sense to lump all Motel 6's or Super 8's in with one in East Oakland. A shithole in one of the worst ghettos in the US is hardly representative of either chain.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 06:48 PM
It doesn't make any sense to lump all Motel 6's or Super 8's in with one in East Oakland. A shithole in one of the worst ghettos in the US is hardly representative of either chain.

Whether one is in a better part of town doesn't change the appeal or design. They are all kind of bare bones cheap - even if some aren't in the ghetto.

A brand new McDonalds in an affluent area still serves the same bad food.

Infinite_limit
06-04-2015, 06:50 PM
Whether one is in a better part of town doesn't change the appeal or design. They are all kind of bare bones cheap - even if some aren't in the ghetto.

A brand new McDonalds in an affluent area still serves the same bad food.
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Back to the OP. It's not about being rich - that's not what I meant. Seemed last minute (why I asked) & those places seem to have this stuff going on.

Infinite_limit
06-04-2015, 06:53 PM
I remember my first time at USC. Across the street from the school resembled Tijuana

DMC
06-04-2015, 07:18 PM
You just sit there & take it, daddy. You got nary other choice.

No back-to-back for you.

Dude, they'd be up the street right now instead of in California. 2nd year in-a-row where Amy wouldn't kibitz. Without Amy---James can't do squat to you.

No big bush...just shaved pussy.

You're so happy to be in the lottery for your 2nd consecutive season.

You're so happy that your last stand in the playoffs was being swept by us.

You're elated that there's not a franchise level guy in the lottery this season.

Jesus, if you were any happier you'd be dying.

Thread
06-04-2015, 07:37 PM
You're so happy to be in the lottery for your 2nd consecutive season.

You're so happy that your last stand in the playoffs was being swept by us.

You're elated that there's not a franchise level guy in the lottery this season.

Jesus, if you were any happier you'd be dying.

Time of me life.

Can't get hurt in this one.

Let us proceed...