cjw
06-04-2015, 07:12 PM
"of the season"

That guy ain't hanging them up

SpurPadre
06-04-2015, 09:08 PM
"of the season"

That guy ain't hanging them up

Yes!!!!!! But that doesn't mean he will be back to play a full 82 game season instead of coming back after the all-star break.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 02:11 AM
Yes!!!!!! But that doesn't mean he will be back to play a full 82 game season instead of coming back after the all-star break.

Why would he come back after the all star break? If he comes back he is all in IMO, this is Manu we are talking about here and he can't sit that long. He wants to play all the time I bet, dude just is that kind of competitor.

hooperflash
06-05-2015, 05:10 AM
I like the instagram post Patty did, his caption is hilarious.

cjw
06-05-2015, 10:48 AM
I like the instagram post Patty did, his caption is hilarious.

Patty's towel waving ability alone makes him worth his contract. The fact that he has cold blooded stretches makes him one of the best non-rookie contracts in the game.

hater
06-05-2015, 10:49 AM
Hopefully the south American scrubs stay in 3rd world land for good imo

Uriel
06-05-2015, 10:53 AM
If Aldridge comes aboard next year, there's a real possibility none of those three will be on the roster anymore. :cry

SpurPadre
06-05-2015, 11:10 AM
If Aldridge comes aboard next year, there's a real possibility none of those three will be on the roster anymore. :cry

No way. If Manu doesn't hang them up, he would only come back as a Spur. I could see Patty and Tiago, move though to get LMA.

SpurPadre
06-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Why would he come back after the all star break? If he comes back he is all in IMO, this is Manu we are talking about here and he can't sit that long. He wants to play all the time I bet, dude just is that kind of competitor.

Why would he come back after the All Star break? Rest and more family time and he knows he's way past his prime and on his last legs. I don't see why he wouldn't compromise and not think coming back after the all star break could be a good idea. But yeah, that's just a thought. I know he is a major competitor and most likely would want to come back for the full season if he's not ready to retire.

Blake
06-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Shoulda been Tiago's t shirt amirite

http://www.comicbooktherapy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/sam-jackson.jpg

SpurPadre
06-05-2015, 11:39 AM
I can imagine their conversation at the dinner:

Patty: Hey Mate, why don't you come back one more season and let's put another prawn on the Barbie! Crikey! That's not a knife, THAT'S a knife!

Manu: Ok, I'll take the pledge!

Tiago: Guys, I just broke a leg again.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 11:46 AM
Patty looks a lot like Aziz Ansari in that pic.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Why would he come back after the All Star break? Rest and more family time and he knows he's way past his prime and on his last legs. I don't see why he wouldn't compromise and not think coming back after the all star break could be a good idea. But yeah, that's just a thought. I know he is a major competitor and most likely would want to come back for the full season if he's not ready to retire.

This offseason is long enough for Manu to rest since the Spurs were eliminate early. Not sure if it's a good idea to ask 39 year old Manu to take almost a year off and come back after the break. That's not enough time to get into basketball rhythm and Manu might look done by then, imo.

bd_monster
06-05-2015, 12:10 PM
I bet he pulls a Ray Allen and teases all year that he might come back. But never really does.