PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Media trying so hard to downplay how much better the Cavs are than Golden State

Thebesteva
06-04-2015, 07:06 PM
Outside of game 1, I really don't see this series being hard for Cleveland. The media is trying very hard to build up this hero image for LeBron because when he beats the "very deep" GSW then he is truly doing something special. In actuality, LeBronze had another cream puff road to the finals, anyone outside of Lebron dick suckers can see that.

Let's not act like Lebron didn't just have another pathetically easy road to the finals while maintaining high levels of HGH to heal his back. It used to be very difficult to get into the finals, you had to play one very dangerous team if not 2. These pussies played nobodies and are already banged up.

After Lebron beats GS, his dick suckers will try to make a claim that he's the GOAT. Of course, no one actually believes that shit.

In other words:

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11390135_10204568072146261_2250537972969524811_n.j pg?oh=3aa7fb3b2a7cd79734eefd6a5a091b8b&oe=55EF965E

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Is this really the best Laker fan has to offer? Sad.

Thebesteva
06-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Is this really the best Laker fan has to offer? Sad.

Excuse me, I have my repeat card, only repeat fans can post in this thread.

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Excuse me, I have my repeat card, only repeat fans can post in this thread.

Lottery repeat? I agree, Duncan fans don't have any idea what that is about.

Thebesteva
06-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Lottery repeat? I agree, Duncan fans don't have any idea what that is about.

Lottery repeat, championship repeat. Duncan fans just don't know what repeat feels like PERIOD

ElNono
06-04-2015, 07:20 PM
sup besteva...

pity post

davethedope
06-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Only way GSW loses this series is through choking.

Thread
06-04-2015, 07:34 PM
Food for thought.

Mitch
06-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Lottery repeat, championship repeat. Duncan fans just don't know what repeat feels like PERIOD

LBE

DPG21920
06-04-2015, 07:35 PM
Food for thought.

It's these moments that people are at odds with you. These moments show you aren't for a cause, but for nothing. You should not encourage or give credence to a thread like this. It's media-blaming bull crap and its stupid.

Thread
06-04-2015, 07:36 PM
It's these moments that people are at odds with you. These moments show you aren't for a cause, but for nothing. You should not encourage or give credence to a thread like this. It's media-blaming bull crap and its stupid.

This should be tipping up the street, huh?

tee, hee.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Like I said

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 10:56 PM
:lmao More like OP trying so hard to act like a team with Matthew fucking Dellevedova as its second best player belongs anywhere near the Finals. This is the same agenda Kirby stans clung to during LeBron's first stint in Cleveland, hyping up scrubs like Mo Williams and Varejao to make it look like LeBron's teams were stacked. Meanwhile, they'll say anything to discredit prime Shaq or MVPau.

midnightpulp
06-09-2015, 10:56 PM
They don't have a better roster. Not even close.

Or do you mean that the Cavs are "better" just by virtue of having Lebron? I can somewhat agree with that.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:26 PM
They don't have a better roster. Not even close.

Or do you mean that the Cavs are "better" just by virtue of having Lebron? I can somewhat agree with that.

Cavs are a better TEAM, Warriors have way more talent. Basically, Lakers V Pistons of 2004 all over again.

C'mon mid, when a team relies heavily on 3 point shooting its a dumb fucking offensive gameplan

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:28 PM
OP is correct

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:34 PM
Cavs are a better TEAM, Warriors have way more talent. Basically, Lakers V Pistons of 2004 all over again.
Not even remotely close to the 2004 Finals. Both teams in 2004 were stacked, one selfish faggot just decided to take it out of the case for the sake of his ego while they were sellin' your shit. The 2015 Cavs are literally a one-man team.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:36 PM
Not even remotely close to the 2004 Finals. Both teams in 2004 were stacked, one selfish faggot just decided to take it out of the case for the sake of his ego while they were sellin' your shit. The 2015 Cavs are literally a one-man team.
PG: Cavs
SG: Warriors
SF: Cavs
PF: Cavs
C: Cavs

Bench: Cavs

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:37 PM
PG: Cavs
SG: Warriors
SF: Cavs
PF: Cavs
C: Cavs

Bench: Cavs
http://i.imgur.com/zR5fYAY.gif

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:39 PM
Outside of game 1, I really don't see this series being hard for Cleveland. The media is trying very hard to build up this hero image for LeBron because when he beats the "very deep" GSW then he is truly doing something special. In actuality, LeBronze had another cream puff road to the finals, anyone outside of Lebron dick suckers can see that.

Let's not act like Lebron didn't just have another pathetically easy road to the finals while maintaining high levels of HGH to heal his back. It used to be very difficult to get into the finals, you had to play one very dangerous team if not 2. These pussies played nobodies and are already banged up.

After Lebron beats GS, his dick suckers will try to make a claim that he's the GOAT. Of course, no one actually believes that shit.

In other words:

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11390135_10204568072146261_2250537972969524811_n.j pg?oh=3aa7fb3b2a7cd79734eefd6a5a091b8b&oe=55EF965E

What does E Weekly have to say about it?

dg7md
06-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Not true at all. The Cavs are playing with more heart, hustle, and desire, though. All of this is seen not only in the box score but in watching the roleplayers act like they're all-stars.

Tristan Thompson has been grabbing boards like Rodman, Dellavedova has been a prime Ginobili, and LeBron has played like the best player in basketball. It's hard for the Warriors, as talented and deep as they are, to play through this with their lethargic play and reliance on shooting 3s — they aren't going in and the Cavs are playing with house money as nobody expected them to win more than one game in this series as a whole. All of this has truly played a tremendous part in this upheaval of expectations.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:49 PM
What does E Weekly have to say about it?

Not sure I only visit TMZ

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:49 PM

Man, I remember when my Laker teams lost I was devestated. Didn't even want to watch the finals. You sure are giddy for a guy whose team just lost a month ago

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 11:51 PM
OP you make no sense. on one hand, ur saying cleveland is better than GSW. GSW was the best team in the west during the regular season and carried it over into the postseason. so if cleveland is handily better than the best of the west, why does the conference shit matter to you?

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:51 PM
Man, I remember when my Laker teams lost I was devestated. Didn't even want to watch the finals. You sure are giddy for a guy whose team just lost a month ago
:lol "Your" Laker teams
:lol More like when "your" Lakers lost, you found the next bandwagon to ride on

Hard to be too "devastated" about a team who I expected all year to choke in the second round and they did.

midnightpulp
06-09-2015, 11:52 PM

C'mon mid, when a team relies heavily on 3 point shooting its a dumb fucking offensive gameplan

And why is that?

Because Lebron is one of the best team players in history.

That roster is awful in its present state if you judge it by its individual parts, but Lebron brings it all together somehow and has the Cavs 2 wins away from beating a historically great team. People will try to rewrite history as if GS weren't really that good. They are. Lebron is just willing it right now. I don't think it's sustainable, though.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:53 PM
:lol "Your" Laker teams
:lol More like when "your" Lakers lost, you found the next bandwagon to ride on

Hard to be too "devastated" about a team who I expected all year to choke in the second round and they did.

Always has to dick ride Mayweather and Lebron to feel secure :lol
God forbid you just stick to a damn team and wait for a ring

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Always has to dick ride Mayweather and Lebron to feel secure :lol
God forbid you just stick to a damn team and wait for a ring
I have stuck to a damn team. Meanwhile in Lakerland:

SupremeGuy
06-09-2015, 11:58 PM
No one is denying the road to the finals is easier in the East, but the Cavs(as a whole and healtyh) shouldn't have even won a single game in the finals. We haven't seen a player carry a team like this since 2003 Timmy, and probably won't see it again for a while.

You realize that Lebron surpassed sidekick right? I don't know what you're so scared about. Laker fans are the only people on Earth that still think there's an argument for sidekick over Lebron, everyone else put him over sidekick an MVP or two ago. Stop living in denial and fear, and appreciate one of the truly great Finals performances.

Basically, stop being such a faggot.

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:59 PM
No one is denying the road to the finals is easier in the East, but the Cavs(as a whole and healtyh) shouldn't have even won a single game in the finals. We haven't seen a player carry a team like this since 2003 Timmy, and probably won't see it again for a while.

You realize that Lebron surpassed sidekick right? I don't know what you're so scared about. Laker fans are the only people on Earth that still think there's an argument for sidekick over Lebron, everyone else put him over sidekick an MVP or two ago. Stop living in denial and fear, and appreciate one of the truly great Finals performances.

:lol sidekick that's great

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 12:00 AM

Dirk in 2011 is the greatest 1-man show I can remember

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:01 AM
:lol sidekick that's great

Kirby's not even a sidekick. That would imply that he was the second option as opposed to the third banana at best on the Shaq/Horry and MVPau/Odom Lakers.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Dirk in 2011 is the greatest 1-man show I can remember

Amy, with that 14 incher strapped was no easy clean in '13.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Kirby's not even a sidekick. That would imply that he was the second option as opposed to the third banana at best on the Shaq/Horry and MVPau/Odom Lakers.

Only you could end up losing when your Clippers beat the Spurs. Missed your back-2-back.

tee, hee.

m>s

tee, hee.
:lmao

cjw
OP - how many games does Kobe win with this exact same supporting cast (pretend Shumpert was bigger and played Lebron's position for argument's sake). 30? 35?

DMC
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
And why is that?

Because Lebron is one of the best team players in history.

That roster is awful in its present state if you judge it by its individual parts, but Lebron brings it all together somehow and has the Cavs 2 wins away from beating a historically great team. People will try to rewrite history as if GS weren't really that good. They are. Lebron is just willing it right now. I don't think it's sustainable, though.
Neither do I. He cannot play 44 minutes a game if it goes the distance. Dell will crack and Steph will split his hole wide open when he does. If the Cavs can get back to Oracle 3-1 they'll be in the driver's seat, but if it's tied.. that's going to be a tough row to hoe for James.

Win or lose now, he's proven his point. Still, Cleveland with a championship could alter the space/time continuum.

SupremeGuy

tee, hee.2 > 1

Infinite_limit
OP - how many games does Kobe win with this exact same supporting cast (pretend Shumpert was bigger and played Lebron's position for argument's sake). 30? 35?
Kobe in his prime?

NBA Finals. Unless you think the injured Hawks and injured Bulls would defeat them

DMC

Probably gets a better lottery pick.

Clipper Nation
Only you could end up losing when your Clippers beat the Spurs. Missed your back-2-back.

tee, hee.
Are you back to being a Cavs fan? Or is it the Suns, or continuing to keep up the charade of Laker fandom? You hop bandwagons so quick, it's hard to keep up.

tee, hee.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Are you back to being a Cavs fan? Or is it the Suns, or continuing to keep up the charade of Laker fandom? You hop bandwagons so quick, it's hard to keep up.

tee, hee.

I never defend my fandom.

It's my religion.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
I never defend my fandom.
Only because it's indefensible.

cjw
06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Kobe in his prime?

NBA Finals. Unless you think the injured Hawks and injured Bulls would defeat them

Prime Kobe missed the playoffs with Lamar Odom and Caron Butler (yes the same guy who went heads up against Lebron in the playoffs for the Wiz). Yes Lebron is in the East, but he's also beating a team that ripped through the West this past season.

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 10:25 AM
Kobe would be in the lottery with this roster and running Blatt off like the MVP and coach killing faggot he is. LeBron is actually playing his ass off and working with his coach getting his guys ready to play.

RsxPiimp
06-10-2015, 10:26 AM

Kaboom.

UZER
06-10-2015, 10:31 AM

Kaboom.

:lol using that logic, spurs have repeated 17 times.

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:40 AM
:lol using that logic, spurs have repeated 17 times.

This 1 was tailor made, Ooze. You think you'd a let a Dova big shot you? No. You'd a pull the 3 pronger out of the wall & stomped Dova. Then? No more James. No more big shot.

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 10:42 AM
You kidding me? Dova is killing the MVP. He'd have no problem with an injury riddled mentally weak frenchman who can't shoot.

UZER
06-10-2015, 10:46 AM
This 1 was tailor made, Ooze. You think you'd a let a Dova big shot you? No. You'd a pull the 3 pronger out of the wall & stomped Dova. Then? No more James. No more big shot.

It was. All they had to do was get past the Clippers. Pop is a stubborn man.

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:47 AM
You kidding me? Dova is killing the MVP. He'd have no problem with an injury riddled mentally weak frenchman who can't shoot.

I'm sure Tim Duncan would lead you gallantly. He's never had a problem with James cept when Amy kibitzed. She's gone. I can't imagine Duncan lettin' a Dova out hustle him & his team, specially when your charter back-2-back is on tap.

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:49 AM
It was. All they had to do was get past the Clippers. Pop is a stubborn man.

Your rank & file shoulda saved him & themselves in the bargain. Just because he fucked up didn't mean they had to lay down.

UZER
06-10-2015, 10:55 AM

Your rank & file shoulda saved him & themselves in the bargain. Just because he fucked up didn't mean they had to lay down.

They didnt. It went 7 games and took a miracle shot to beat em.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 10:56 AM

LOL third banana ... LOL

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:58 AM
They didnt. It went 7 games and took a miracle shot to beat em.

The point, Ooze,,,is, you lost. Pop screwed the pooch and Duncan couldn't overcome Pop's recklessness. Tim led them right into the shine room.

Own it.

UZER
06-10-2015, 11:11 AM
The point, Ooze,,,is, you lost. Pop screwed the pooch and Duncan couldn't overcome Pop's recklessness. Tim led them right into the shine room.

Own it.

Dish can't take.

Thread
06-10-2015, 11:15 AM
Dish can't take.

Why though? You ain't gonna drop over dead if you take it. Frankly, it's cleansing. You'll be a better man.

UZER
06-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Why though? You ain't gonna drop over dead if you take it. Frankly, it's cleansing. You'll be a better man.

You asking people to own it is like Kobe asking people to admit they raped.

Ya got no cred.

Thread
06-10-2015, 11:23 AM
You asking people to own it is like Kobe asking people to admit they raped.

Ya got no cred.

I already admitted Kobe raped, many, many times.

UZER
06-10-2015, 11:28 AM
I already admitted Kobe raped, many, many times.

You purposely dodged the point.

See, ya got no cred.

Thread
06-10-2015, 11:30 AM
You purposely dodged the point.

See, ya got no cred.

No, if I dodged your point it was thru ignorance.

Please, explain it.

UZER
06-10-2015, 11:50 AM
No, if I dodged your point it was thru ignorance.

Please, explain it.

Nope. Re-read and comprehend on your own time.

Thread
06-10-2015, 11:50 AM
Nope. Re-read and comprehend on your own time.

Then we're at a standstill.

UZER
06-10-2015, 12:01 PM
Then we're at a standstill.

So you'll admit to lacking reading comprehension rather than "own it".

See, ya got no cred.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:02 PM
So you'll admit to lacking reading comprehension rather than "own it".

See, ya got no cred.

No. I asked you to explain it. You declined.

We're at a standstill.

UZER
06-10-2015, 12:03 PM

We're at a standstill.

No, you're not owning it.

See, ya got no cred.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:04 PM
No, you're not owning it.

See, ya got no cred.

We're at a standstill.

UZER
06-10-2015, 12:10 PM

We're at a standstill.

You're willingness the pretend to lack reading comprehension rather than "owning it" is duly noted.

Now go ahead and attrition your ass off.

hater
06-10-2015, 12:11 PM
In all seriousness. Kyrie is injured. Regardless of any of the other factors this is golden states series to lose. If Cleveland wins, which I still have reservations about, Leroid deserves all the dicksucking he would get.

I'm just glad that I wont be there to witness it as I'm going to my beach retirement for the next few months :lol

I'm actually rooting for roids at his point. The worriers are just a disgustingly gay team. Fuck the curry family btw ':lol

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:11 PM
You're willingness the pretend to lack reading comprehension rather than "owning it" is duly noted.

Now go ahead and attrition your ass off.

We're at a standstill.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:12 PM
In all seriousness. Kyrie is injured. Regardless of any of the other factors this is golden states series to lose. If Cleveland wins, which I still have reservations about, Leroid deserves all the dicksucking he would get.

I'm just glad that I wont be there to witness it as I'm going to my beach retirement for the next few months :lol

I'm actually rooting for roids at his point. The worriers are just a disgustingly gay team. Dcuk the curry family btw ':lol

In other words, you're covered no matter what the fuck happens.

Don't get any sand in your panties.

hater
06-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Yup and like someone else said. Lebron succeeding just gives Spurs 07 and 13 championships a whole new echeleon :lmao

Only team to own possibly the best player ever :lol

:lol laker fans rooting for San Pancho :lol

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 12:19 PM
^we gave 13 back

hater
06-10-2015, 12:26 PM
My bad. Meant 14

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Only team to own possibly the best player ever :lol

With an ample goose from Amy.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:29 PM
LOL third banana ... LOL
I was being generous.

Ginobilly
06-10-2015, 12:32 PM
Adjustments GS should make:

Start David Lee at Center to provide more spacing for Curry and Klay. Start iggy instead of Barnes. Let Iggy cover Bron like Leonard(No double teaming!) GS should let Bron get his and focus on shutting down their smith, Jones, and the rest of the role players.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:36 PM
Adjustments GS should make:

Start David Lee at Center to provide more spacing for Curry and Klay. Start iggy instead of Barnes. Let Iggy cover Bron like Leonard(No double teaming!) GS should let Bron get his and focus on shutting down their smith, Jones, and the rest of the role players.

No. Kerr only has his vanity left and it will not permit him start Lee, his black contingent would not forget it, ever.