PDA

View Full Version : Watching the finals right now, and I can't help but Wish Tony Parker rest the whole..

apalisoc_9
06-04-2015, 10:15 PM
fuking year.

Tony Parker 2015 to 2018 is going to be one of the biggest cancers of all time. SMDH.

21 freaking shots...21 freaking shots

spurraider21
06-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Why are you still posting

cjw
06-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Were you complaining too when Tony hit the game winner in G1 2013 or hit two shots down stretch of G6 2013?

TheGoldStandard
06-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Were you complaining too when Tony hit the game winner in G1 2013 or hit two shots down stretch of G6 2013?

2 years ago

K...
06-04-2015, 11:39 PM
op is a total loser. This was a great game with too good teams. But on noes, Parker is still alive.

RD2191
06-04-2015, 11:45 PM
I agree OP

Uriel
06-04-2015, 11:50 PM
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/article_photos/tony-parker-mean-tweets-lg.jpg

spursparker9
06-05-2015, 12:22 AM
http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/article_photos/tony-parker-mean-tweets-lg.jpg

He looks fat tbh.

therealtruth
06-05-2015, 01:01 AM
Needs to change his game and work on becoming a good outside shooter and defender.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 01:02 AM
Start who all year??? Cojo???

dabom
06-05-2015, 04:38 AM
Start who all year??? Cojo???

Cause tony is better right? :lmao

Although I think cojo is gone this year.

Dex
06-05-2015, 08:41 AM
Novel fucking thread. Mind blowing commentary. Will recommend to the President as a critical analysis of American sports culture.

:deadhorse

hater
06-05-2015, 08:52 AM
Agree with op

Fuck poorker

LongtimeSpursFan
06-05-2015, 10:57 AM
Novel fucking thread. Mind blowing commentary. Will recommend to the President as a critical analysis of American sports culture.

:deadhorse

james evans
06-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Needs to change his game and work on becoming a good outside shooter and defender.
LOL!! he hasn't played defense his whole life. Why would he start now?

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 11:39 AM
fuking year.

Tony Parker 2015 to 2018 is going to be one of the biggest cancers of all time. SMDH.

21 freaking shots...21 freaking shots
Game 7:

Tony Parker - 10/21 (48%)
Kawhi Leonard - 5/13 (39%)

Game 6:

Tony Parker - 4/12 (33%)
Kawhi Leonard - 3/15 (20%)

Game 5:

Tony Parker - 5/15 (33%)
Kawhi Leonard - 5/16 (31%)

Just in case you forgot who the real shooting cancer was at the end of that series.

RD2191
06-05-2015, 11:45 AM
Game 7:

Game 6:

Tony Parker - 4/12 (33%)

Game 5:

Tony Parker - 5/15 (33%)

Just in case you forgot who the real shooting cancer was at the end of that series.
kawhi carried the spurs in the first 4 games, faggot. parker was the worst player in the playoffs and there are stats to back that up.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 11:56 AM
kawhi carried the spurs in the first 4 games, faggot. parker was the worst player in the playoffs and there are stats to back that up.
Good for him

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 12:00 PM
Game 7:

Game 6:

Tony Parker - 4/12 (33%)

Game 5:

Tony Parker - 5/15 (33%)

Thanks for pulling up some raw stats. Care to make your argument stronger by posting more advanced, legit stats?

Juggity
06-05-2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks for pulling up some raw stats. Care to make your argument stronger by posting more advanced, legit stats?

tbh, FG% is typically considered a legit stat. It's fair to say that multiple players failed to step up at various times in that series. Kawhi crumbled toward the end. Tony withered toward the beginning.

39 y/o Tim was the only superstar on that team for the entire series. That's a significant concern.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 12:37 PM
tbh, FG% is typically considered a legit stat. It's fair to say that multiple players failed to step up at various times in that series. Kawhi crumbled toward the end. Tony withered toward the beginning.

39 y/o Tim was the only superstar on that team for the entire series. That's a significant concern.

I agree. i just think its a dumb stat to use to compare players. I could easily pull up Parker's Game 6 and Game 7 of the 2013 finals and do the same with Kawhi's game 6 and game 7 stats.

SupremeGuy
06-05-2015, 12:46 PM
It does kind of fucking suck that if Pop wasn't so loyal to porker we'd be well on our way to another championship. Duncan, Manu, and the team deserved better.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 12:54 PM

Much worse stuff has been said about him on here

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 01:13 PM
Cause tony is better right? :lmao

Although I think cojo is gone this year.
Tony on his game is better, last year he was bad sides 1 month of the year. Cojo would not lead u anywhere either however, he is a backup pg.

RD2191
06-05-2015, 01:44 PM
Tony on his game is better, last year he was bad sides 1 month of the year. Cojo would not lead u anywhere either however, he is a backup pg.
I'm positive the Spurs beat the Clips if Cojo or Mills had started. People are underestimating how much Parkers shit play on both sides of the ball hurt this team.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 02:09 PM
I'm positive the Spurs beat the Clips if Cojo or Mills had started. People are underestimating how much Parkers shit play on both sides of the ball hurt this team.

I don't think Cojo is that great honestly, Mills I agree on (If he got more mins they win game 7). I agree on Parker, hell plus a lot of players out there in that series and they win that series, he was GOD AWFUL. I think with Cojo it's like the backup QB type of thing, the guy behind the starter is always the most popular player on the team and fans scream to have him inserted but there is a reason he is a back up most of the time. If they beat Clips with Cojo starting how far do they go honestly? Is he worthy of a starting PG spot (Parker aside here)?

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 02:30 PM

Patty/CoJo were forming a nice duo in the regular season, tbh. Sucks we likely won't see it again because of the loyalty to Enrique.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Patty/CoJo were forming a nice duo in the regular season, tbh. Sucks we likely won't see it again because of the loyalty to Enrique.
Lol, you guys are so delusional it's almost funny. Just for reference:

Tony Parker: 14.4 PPG, 4.9 APG, 1.9 RPG on 49% shooting and 43% on 3's (28.7 MPG).

Patty Mills: 6.9 PPG, 1.7 APG, 1.5 RPG on 38% shooting and 34% on 3's (15.7 MPG).
Cory Joseph: 6.8 PPG, 2.4 APG, 2.4 RPG on 50% shooting and 38% on 3's (18.3 MPG).

Mills & Joseph Combined: 13.7 PPG, 4.1 APG, 3.9 RPG on 44% shooting and 36% on 3's (34.0 MPG).

So combined Mills and Joseph played more minutes than Parker, but scored less and assisted less on worse shooting. What a duo!

Silver&Black
06-05-2015, 03:29 PM

Tony Parker: 14.4 PPG, 4.9 APG, 1.9 RPG on 49% shooting and 43% on 3's (28.7 MPG).

Patty Mills: 6.9 PPG, 1.7 APG, 1.5 RPG on 38% shooting and 34% on 3's (15.7 MPG).
Cory Joseph: 6.8 PPG, 2.4 APG, 2.4 RPG on 50% shooting and 38% on 3's (18.3 MPG).

Mills & Joseph Combined: 13.7 PPG, 4.1 APG, 3.9 RPG on 44% shooting and 36% on 3's (34.0 MPG).

So combined Mills and Joseph played more minutes than Parker, but scored less and assisted less on worse shooting. What a duo!

Do you know that there is more than one side of the court in basketball...

RD2191
06-05-2015, 03:45 PM
:lolnot to mention our backup sg dropping more dimes than our starting guard on multiple occasions and in all 7 games against the clips:lol

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Of course I do...and Patty Mills doesn't play on it. I love that you guys don't ever use numbers to back up your claims, just rhetoric.

RD2191
06-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Of course I do...and Patty Mills doesn't play on it. I love that you guys don't ever use numbers to back up your claims, just rhetoric.
ummm plenty of posters have posted multiple sources that show the spurs play better with cojo or mills running the point. im sure you've seen them. keep playing dumb though.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 03:49 PM
ummm plenty of posters have posted multiple sources that show the spurs play better with cojo or mills running the point. im sure you've seen them. keep playing dumb though.
No they haven't. Are you talking about cherry-picking one of like 20 advanced stats and using that?

Malik Hairston
06-05-2015, 03:51 PM

:lmao:lmao ohhhh the irony and lack of self-awareness :lmao

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 03:56 PM
:lolnot to mention our backup sg dropping more dimes than our starting guard on multiple occasions and in all 7 games against the clips:lol
Lol, so now you've resorted to lying to prove your points? What a joke of a poster you are. The way to phrase that is with the word average, not "in all 7 games."

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Good stats.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Coming from who most consider one of the worst posters here, I'll take that as a compliment.

Malik Hairston
06-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Coming from who most consider one of the worst posters here, I'll take that as a compliment.

Ya, go ask around about me, you clown:lol..

Go use your raw, totals numbers and opinions from Charles Barkley, old man..

Clipper Nation
06-05-2015, 04:07 PM

He was probably complaining when Porker got outplayed by Mario Chalmers in Games 6 and 7, tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2015, 04:08 PM

I was nervous every time Porker waddled off the court and MVPatty came in, tbh.

Silver&Black
06-05-2015, 04:10 PM

You know that I'm not for ripping Parker with every single post...I just don't get down like that.

But, I can't go with SASdynasty on this one. I watched other teams PGs get layup after layup after layup all year long against Parker. For him to leave out something as crucial as that....it's just not being honest.

RD2191
06-05-2015, 04:13 PM
Lol, so now you've resorted to lying to prove your points? What a joke of a poster you are. The way to phrase that is with the word average, not "in all 7 games."
manu had more assists in all but 2 games. and lol at our senior citizen backup sg being a better pg than our starting pg:lmao

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:25 PM
He was probably complaining when Porker got outplayed by Mario Chalmers in Games 6 and 7, tbh.
Give me the stats on that bro.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 04:26 PM

Dumb post. Why are you gonna compare a ball dominant, high usage player in the system to two role players who have to work with much less touches? Let's leave out how CoJo was posting career high numbers while Enrique/Kawhi were injured. Patty didn't have a good regular season (his playoff numbers show he was just coasting).

Again, your only argument is raw stats which is so flawed in determining true impact. But go ahead and keep bringing those up. That's all Enrique fans use to defend him.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:26 PM
manu had more assists in all but 2 games. and lol at our senior citizen backup sg being a better pg than our starting pg:lmao
But then how much better of a point guard does that make Manu than Patty Mills or Cojo. Those guys combined didn't have the amount of assists Parker had...on more minutes!

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:27 PM
Dumb post. Why are you gonna compare a ball dominant, high usage player in the system to two role players who have to work with much less touches? Let's leave out how CoJo was posting career high numbers while Enrique/Kawhi were injured. Patty didn't have a good regular season (his playoff numbers show he was just coasting).

Again, your only argument is raw stats which is so flawed in determining true impact. But go ahead and keep bringing those up. That's all Enrique fans use to defend him.
You literally are using no stats.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:27 PM
You know that I'm not for ripping Parker with every single post...I just don't get down like that.

But, I can't go with SASdynasty on this one. I watched other teams PGs get layup after layup after layup all year long against Parker. For him to leave out something as crucial as that....it's just not being honest.
Tony Parker is not a good defender. Patty Mills is not a good defender. Cory Joseph is a good defender. How much more clear do I need to be? Can you read man?

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:29 PM
I was nervous every time Porker waddled off the court and MVPatty came in, tbh.
You were nervous about a guy that couldn't even average 7 points a game?

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 04:31 PM
You literally are using no stats.

Nah, I don't need to prove anything to Enrique fans. You guys have been given statistics in many other threads and have deflected like usual. Especially you, old man. But go ahead and post more raw stats about how Enrique is better than Kawhi, Patty/CoJo, etc.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 04:32 PM
Ya, go ask around about me, you clown:lol..

Go use your raw, totals numbers and opinions from Charles Barkley, old man..
I don't need to ask around. People literally make threads about how dumb your posts are.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 04:36 PM

But bruh, did you see my raw stats I posted? Where's your argument? :cry

Silver&Black
06-05-2015, 04:43 PM
Tony Parker is not a good defender.

Okay...let me put it this way:

While I agree with the "Tony Parker is not a good defender" part of your post....that's a HUGE understatement. There is a difference between being "not a good defender" and being god awful on defense. If a guy (let's use Patty Mills and CoJo for example) play awful defense...and the opponent's PG hits a 15-18 foot jumper...I can live with that. I'm not saying it's okay or I prefer it....but at least I can live with it. However, giving up layup after layup is unacceptable. That was TP all year long.

Malik Hairston
06-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I don't need to ask around. People literally make threads about how dumb your posts are.

Where? Not that I care, since most of the posters here are stupid and took months to realize that Parker was finished, tbh:lol..Where?

romain.star
06-05-2015, 05:42 PM
It does kind of fucking suck that if Pop wasn't so loyal to porker we'd be well on our way to another championship. Duncan, Manu, and the team deserved better.

serious question: you could anonymously push a button that kills tony parker, what would you do?

romain.star
06-05-2015, 05:48 PM
Where? Not that I care, since most of the posters here are stupid and took months to realize that Parker was finished, tbh:lol..Where?

still better than "fans" wishing and enjoying it (you leading the way)

SupremeGuy
06-05-2015, 06:26 PM
serious question: you could anonymously push a button that kills tony parker, what would you do?http://b.vimeocdn.com/ts/412/095/412095243_640.jpg

SupremeGuy
06-05-2015, 06:30 PM
still better than "fans" wishing and enjoying it (you leading the way)Who the fuck enjoys watching porker singlehandedly drag the team down? It's fucking horrible.

Nothing is worse than seeing him dribble dribble dribble for 20 seconds, then drive to the rim, get rejected, fall to the floor, and then not even attempt to play defense on the other end.

The assholes are the ones that won't admit just how much he killed our team this year, fuck them, tbh.

RD2191
06-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Who the fuck enjoys watching porker singlehandedly drag the team down? It's fucking horrible.

Nothing is worse than seeing him dribble dribble dribble for 20 seconds, then drive to the rim, get rejected, fall to the floor, and then not even attempt to play defense on the other end.

The assholes are the ones that won't admit just how much he killed our team this year, fuck them, tbh.
mah nigga dropping nukes

Malik Hairston
06-05-2015, 07:54 PM
still better than "fans" wishing and enjoying it (you leading the way)

I don't enjoy it, at all:lol..I defended Tony Parker as much as anybody for years..

I can't really defend a player on my team that enters the season out of shape and evidently not committed to winning, though, why would I?

apalisoc_9
06-05-2015, 08:59 PM
All these Parker fans justyfying Parker's cancerous style of play and contract with performances 10 years ago...:lmao

I love Tony Parker, and If he's ins't detrimental I'll sing praises..

But If he is being a bitch on the court with his selfish ways and dragging the team down, I'd say it...

Porker fans..:lmao

And yes if It means the TEAM getting better, I wouldn't give a fuk if Parker is out of the NBA..

I'm defending the team interest, everyone here who doesn't like the idea of Parker taking shots away from the other guys and being cancer are all just defending the interest of the team...

Parker fans are protecting the interest of Tony Parker...

SMDH

tuncaboylu
06-05-2015, 09:29 PM
Same old shit by apalisoc_9.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2015, 09:36 PM

Nah Just called it first.

I said a year ago he was going to be detrimental and anyone with a brain knows he was detrimental this year...

Vanilla mainstream fans so bitter.

Clipper Nation
06-05-2015, 10:42 PM
All these Parker fans justyfying Parker's cancerous style of play and contract with performances 10 years ago...:lmao

I love Tony Parker, and If he's ins't detrimental I'll sing praises..

But If he is being a bitch on the court with his selfish ways and dragging the team down, I'd say it...

Porker fans..:lmao

And yes if It means the TEAM getting better, I wouldn't give a fuk if Parker is out of the NBA..

I'm defending the team interest, everyone here who doesn't like the idea of Parker taking shots away from the other guys and being cancer are all just defending the interest of the team...

Parker fans are protecting the interest of Tony Parker...

SMDH
They're literally the Eurofaggot version of Kirby stans. All about the name on the back of the jersey, while not giving a fuck about the name on the front.

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 10:59 PM
They're literally the Eurofaggot version of Kirby stans. All about the name on the back of the jersey, while not giving a fuck about the name on the front.
Please, I've been a Spurs fan long before the days of Tony Parker...before the days of DRob. Going through those championship-less years and those point guards has made me appreciate Parker even more. He had a bad, injury-prone year. But if putting up almost 15 PPG on 49% shooting is your definition of a God-awful season, you must not have seen the other point guards we had all these years.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2015, 11:09 PM

Agreed.

apalisoc_9
06-05-2015, 11:22 PM
Please, I've been a Spurs fan long before the days of Tony Parker...before the days of DRob. Going through those championship-less years and those point guards has made me appreciate Parker even more. He had a bad, injury-prone year. But if putting up almost 15 PPG on 49% shooting is your definition of a God-awful season, you must not have seen the other point guards we had all these years.

Antiquated fan with an antiquated take..

PPG...

:lmao

hater
06-05-2015, 11:24 PM
Antiquated fan with an antiquated take..

PPG...

The score is antiquated as well tbh. It still decides who wins and loses :lol

apalisoc_9
06-05-2015, 11:37 PM
The score is antiquated as well tbh. It still decides who wins and loses :lol

equating team total points with a Players individual PPG..

Clipper Nation
06-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Please, I've been a Spurs fan long before the days of Tony Parker...before the days of DRob.

No wonder you literally only care about raw points and shooting percentage... you're a fucking old, fossilized faggot :lol

Malik Hairston
06-06-2015, 12:07 AM
No wonder you literally only care about raw points and shooting percentage... you're a fucking old, fossilized faggot :lol

romain.star
06-06-2015, 04:48 AM
I don't enjoy it, at all:lol..I defended Tony Parker as much as anybody for years..

I can't really defend a player on my team that enters the season out of shape and evidently not committed to winning, though, why would I?

If you have a brain and if you are honnest (those are big ifs, right?), you will agree that 97% of Spurstalk admitted that Parker sucked for the vast majority of the season. Now you and your crew might also need to learn that you can be critical without insulting a player 150 times per day. When someone says: "Parker sucked really bad last night" w/o shouting "Team Cancer!" :lmao "French fag!" :lmao "Fat fuck" :lmao "pile of shit!" :lmao this does not mean that he is a Parker boy.

Blizzardwizard
06-06-2015, 08:39 AM
Shit, a Parker thread? Damn, you caught me off guard.

K...
06-06-2015, 10:09 AM
uh, if I'm correct, Harlems greatest anti parker stat (singular) is that The TEAM Plays Better When Parker is Off the COurt?

Yeah, when parker is off Manu is playing and Manu makes players look good. Anyone who says that cojo and mills can replace Parker without Manu is delusional.

Too many hive mind losers here.

The thing is. me and my dynasty bro aren't arguing that Parker is meeting his historical standards, All star level, or whatever. We're arguing that after some normal recovery, ....

we are arguing he's a better Spurs PG than the Two D league level guys we have on the roster. Parker's replacement is coming via the draft or trading for a former lottery player. I don't see us lucking into a guy. At least wait until the draft to bitch about it.

Also guys, lets not let Apo get away with his fake hissy fits. He knows how to write english. Theres not rational reason to post this thread nearly two weeks after the season. Its the same deal...A beta male looking for attention. Going to the ol well.

timtonymanu
06-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Did this moron just call Patty a d-league level player? :lmao

Even calling CoJo one is an insult. Current Enrique is pretty much d-league level.

Ugh some of these old fans are embarrassing, tbh.

K...
06-06-2015, 12:14 PM

Even calling CoJo one is an insult. Current Enrique is pretty much d-league level.

Fuck it, I'm not that old. Joseph was picked as a late first round pick. Fine. But in my view there's lottery talent and d league. Not sure what category you want to put between.

Cj has improved substantially, sure, but his ceiling is backup. He's a known quantity. He's had starting level minutes and had good numbers, but you know that's fools gold.

I'd like to think that the spurs coach isn't senile and knew he had a healthy :-)

Cj " on the bench. Either cj sucks more than cripple Parker, or pop is senile. What's your pick?

RD2191
06-06-2015, 12:45 PM

kobyz
06-06-2015, 12:50 PM

unleashbaynes
06-06-2015, 01:00 PM
eh......the way i see it Parker isn't very good now......but earlier in his career he could have taken much more money to play elsewhere and didn't. if that's not a commitment to winning i don't know what is. so we paid him his due with his last extension. so we were loyal to the guy after he was loyal to us(but not his wife haha). did anyone expect anything less out of the Spurs organization?

now, Pop giving him so much PT when he was clearly being outplayed by Patty is a different story, but the contract doesn't bother me that much.

TheGoldStandard
06-06-2015, 01:06 PM
eh......the way i see it Parker isn't very good now......but earlier in his career he could have taken much more money to play elsewhere and didn't. if that's not a commitment to winning i don't know what is. so we paid him his due with his last extension. so we were loyal to the guy after he was loyal to us(but not his wife haha). did anyone expect anything less out of the Spurs organization?

now, Pop giving him so much PT when he was clearly being outplayed by Patty is a different story, but the contract doesn't bother me that much.

Parker has never taken a significant pay cut though for the Spurs. He's made about 20% of the cap each season since 06. The reason why they didn't pay him more was Tim Duncan gotta pay the real franchise guy.

Seventyniner
06-06-2015, 01:24 PM
The Parker narrative on this board is taking the flavor of American politics, with each side painting the other as being extreme. There are a handful of extremists on this board, but a good number have the supposedly contradictory views that Parker has been a good to great player in the past, but was bad this past season. Since that view can't really be portrayed as being a Parker hater or defender, the extreme sides just ignore it.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2015, 08:20 PM
uh, if I'm correct, Harlems greatest anti parker stat (singular) is that The TEAM Plays Better When Parker is Off the COurt?

Yeah, when parker is off Manu is playing and Manu makes players look good. Anyone who says that cojo and mills can replace Parker without Manu is delusional.

Too many hive mind losers here.

The thing is. me and my dynasty bro aren't arguing that Parker is meeting his historical standards, All star level, or whatever. We're arguing that after some normal recovery, ....

we are arguing he's a better Spurs PG than the Two D league level guys we have on the roster. Parker's replacement is coming via the draft or trading for a former lottery player. I don't see us lucking into a guy. At least wait until the draft to bitch about it.

Also guys, lets not let Apo get away with his fake hissy fits. He knows how to write english. Theres not rational reason to post this thread nearly two weeks after the season. Its the same deal...A beta male looking for attention. Going to the ol well.
:lmao Your takes reek of Vick's VapoRub, tbh. Has your family had the talk about putting you in a home yet?

SASdynasty!
06-06-2015, 08:34 PM
The Parker narrative on this board is taking the flavor of American politics, with each side painting the other as being extreme. There are a handful of extremists on this board, but a good number have the supposedly contradictory views that Parker has been a good to great player in the past, but was bad this past season. Since that view can't really be portrayed as being a Parker hater or defender, the extreme sides just ignore it.
Good take, agree totally.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2015, 08:41 PM
Good take, agree totally.
You're one of the extremists he's referring to, old man.

K...
06-06-2015, 08:46 PM
:lmao Your takes reek of Vick's VapoRub, tbh. Has your family had the talk about putting you in a home yet?

ok, well were are those great anti parker stats? The ones that say your grandma could run the spurs offense better.

Second...Vapor rub? what kind of lame vanilla insult is that?

Third, lets not forget that Apo is a small dick man with a small ego who, although a canadian, pretends to care about the spurs and has admitted that he derives pleasure from having his lame threads get responses. .

Fourth, Cojo is not a starting quality guard.

Fifth...Mills is an undersized SG

These are things we know. Everything else is just lame spin and emoticon dumbasses. Cmon.

Clipper Nation
06-06-2015, 09:08 PM
ok, well were are those great anti parker stats? The ones that say your grandma could run the spurs offense better.

They've been posted on here countless times throughout the season. Every single time, without fail, you and your fellow Porker stans have either ignored them, deflected to other players or deflected to antiquated raw stats.

Sean Cagney
06-07-2015, 03:06 AM

Second...Vapor rub? what kind of lame vanilla insult is that?

Third, lets not forget that Apo is a small dick man with a small ego who, although a canadian, pretends to care about the spurs and has admitted that he derives pleasure from having his lame threads get responses. .

Fourth, Cojo is not a starting quality guard.

Fifth...Mills is an undersized SG

These are things we know. Everything else is just lame spin and emoticon dumbasses. Cmon.Parker was horrible last year no doubt but I agree Co Jo sure as hell is not a starting pg in this league so if some think he is then they are in for a rude awakening if he ever has to start a significant amount of games. Hate on Tony all they want but Cojo is a backup PG.

SASdynasty!
06-07-2015, 05:53 PM
They've been posted on here countless times throughout the season. Every single time, without fail, you and your fellow Porker stans have either ignored them, deflected to other players or deflected to antiquated raw stats.
Points, assists, and FG% will never be antiquated stats in this sport, sorry bro.