PDA

View Full Version : These two teams SUCK! Spurs blew it.

Skull-1
06-04-2015, 10:37 PM
Spurs would maul either of these pathetic teams playing tonight in the Finals.

:bang

apalisoc_9
06-04-2015, 10:42 PM
21 shots

dg7md
06-04-2015, 10:50 PM
:lol Thinking the Warriors suck.

cjw
06-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Someone on my Facebook posts Lebron isn't clutch / Kobe would have hit game winner.

I reply with a Kobe would have struggled to win 41 games with this roster. Lebron is a one man show out there.

AlexJones
06-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Fucking moron

TheGoldStandard
06-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Spurs match up well against GS.. would have been an interesting series against Cleveland but with Kyrie hurt and Parker benched we probably win the series

SanAntonioSpurs23
06-04-2015, 11:02 PM
LeBron is a faggot.

Darius Bieber
06-04-2015, 11:02 PM
I hate the Splashfags and I hate Lebron too... It's a disgrace to watch.

TheGoldStandard
06-04-2015, 11:08 PM

I'd love to see Curry blow out his knee Shaun Livingston style

Uriel
06-04-2015, 11:12 PM
The Spurs have the best shot of beating the Warriors. I'm not saying they would've won, but they would've had a better chance than any team in the NBA.

Mikeanaro
06-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Someone on my Facebook posts Lebron isn't clutch / Kobe would have hit game winner.

I reply with a Kobe would have struggled to win 41 games with this roster. Lebron is a one man show out there.
Of course he could, Kobe is a West Conf. player and he was done at 35 because of injuries, Lemonk is only 30 and is slow as fuck also is an East player so every accomplishment he made must by divided by 3.

daslicer
06-04-2015, 11:17 PM
Warriors lucked out a lot but the Spurs didn't put themselves in a good position to win it all. The seeding system was messed up but you still don't screw up in the last game of season and give up HCA. Spurs fucked around all year by giving away games they should have won. If they were a championship team they wouldn't have lost to shit teams like the Knicks,Pistons. A lot spur fans were delusional all year by saying regular season doesn't matter and a lot believed the Spurs could win it all without HCA. Now you guys see regular season does matter. Historically 99 percent of the time the team that wins a championship is always a top 3 seed which the spurs weren't this year.

BatManu20
06-04-2015, 11:37 PM

Blackjack
06-04-2015, 11:40 PM
I'm sure Lakerfan thought the same thing in '03.

Stevie Johnson
06-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Hahaha OP is salty as fuck

BatManu20
06-04-2015, 11:42 PM
Idk why Spurfan can't just accept the fact that the Spurs weren't good enough to win it this year. This Warriors team w/ HCA would've beaten us pretty easily, tbh. Parker was shit, Manu is old and can't drive, and Duncan, for all his greatness, is still limited at 40. No way we can beat that team right now. Move on, tbh.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 12:00 AM
Idk why Spurfan can't just accept the fact that the Spurs weren't good enough to win it this year. This Warriors team w/ HCA would've beaten us pretty easily, tbh. Parker was shit, Manu is old and can't drive, and Duncan, for all his greatness, is still limited at 40. No way we can beat that team right now. Move on, tbh.

Completely disagree. This Warrior team is very undisciplined and overrated on defense. The Spurs have/had the depth to match up, elite perimeter defenders to throw on Curry and Thompson, and the leadership/steady play of Duncan to step up when needed. Spurs would've won in 5/6.

therealtruth
06-05-2015, 12:06 AM
This is for the Warriors what 2007 was for the Spurs. The biggest threat to beat them in the playoffs gets eliminated in the first round. They only really get tested in the second round like the Spurs did with the Suns. They face a Lebron lead team from Cleveland with an hobbled point guard. They should be calling the Clippers players and thanking them for eliminating the Spurs like I heard the Spurs players did to GS in 2007.

06-05-2015, 12:06 AM
If the Spurs couldn't beat a low basketball IQ team like the Clippers, they certainly wouldn't have beaten this GS team. which is great on both ends of the floor.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 12:42 AM

Yeah, ask him what Kobes numbers are in crunch time the last 10 years or so, especially in the playoffs.... He is thought of as clutch but is far from it, infact in the last minute of the game he is horrible if you look at it. His fans are retarded at times. I can find the stat if you want? He is dismal.

Yep, I am sure he would have hit it!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/l/t1.0-9/314081_367214263349630_812543446_n.jpg?oh=32574b05 5b39562c935a3dc4b19cc4bb&oe=560B71D9

Post that to him on facebook.
Completely disagree. This Warrior team is very undisciplined and overrated on defense. The Spurs have/had the depth to match up, elite perimeter defenders to throw on Curry and Thompson, and the leadership/steady play of Duncan to step up when needed. Spurs would've won in 5/6.

But they lose to a undisciplined team who is not as good as the Warriors in round one? Then they would have magically beaten the W's in 5 or 6? How so?
If the Spurs couldn't beat a low basketball IQ team like the Clippers, they certainly wouldn't have beaten this GS team. which is great on both ends of the floor.

I agree with you.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 12:51 AM
Warriors lucked out a lot but the Spurs didn't put themselves in a good position to win it all. The seeding system was messed up but you still don't screw up in the last game of season and give up HCA. Spurs fucked around all year by giving away games they should have won. If they were a championship team they wouldn't have lost to shit teams like the Knicks,Pistons. A lot spur fans were delusional all year by saying regular season doesn't matter and a lot believed the Spurs could win it all without HCA. Now you guys see regular season does matter. Historically 99 percent of the time the team that wins a championship is always a top 3 seed which the spurs weren't this year.
Regular season and seeding definitely mattered this year, don't want to hear that b.s. from Pop or fans again. The seeding did them in Slicer and we know it, some acted like it did not matter but it sure did in a game 7 for the 2nd time in 3 years (Heat game 7 too). Regular season matters, period. I agree on them fucking around all year too, dug themselves a big hole and tried to get it all back in a month or so by actually showing up and then falling short by one game. They have themselves to blame this year, injuries aside they were not focused most of the season.

Anyone who thought they would win it from the 6th seed was fooling themselves to, all that believe and crap this and that. There is a reason only ONE 6th seed has won a title in the history of the game, it is truly that HARD to do. Spurs didn't have it this year.

therealtruth
06-05-2015, 12:59 AM

That's the Doc Rivers difference. The Clippers played smarter than we've seen them play.

Biernutz
06-05-2015, 02:15 AM
The Spurs are probably thinking about the Knicks and the New Orleans game..............

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Yeah, ask him what Kobes numbers are in crunch time the last 10 years or so, especially in the playoffs.... He is thought of as clutch but is far from it, infact in the last minute of the game he is horrible if you look at it. His fans are retarded at times. I can find the stat if you want? He is dismal.

Yep, I am sure he would have hit it!

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/l/t1.0-9/314081_367214263349630_812543446_n.jpg?oh=32574b05 5b39562c935a3dc4b19cc4bb&oe=560B71D9

Post that to him on facebook.

But they lose to a undisciplined team who is not as good as the Warriors in round one? Then they would have magically beaten the W's in 5 or 6? How so?

I agree with you.

The Spurs went in to the playoffs with Splitter far below 100% and Enrique shitting the bed. If one or both of those things change the Spurs beat the Clippers. Lets also not forget the inordinate amount of missed open shots the Spurs had throughout the series. Spurs were due a cold series after all the hot shooting they had the past few postseason, but if they hit at their regular clip the series ends in 5.

Its also why I'm not on board with blowing up the team other than finding someone to bail out Enrique/Manu with their declining games; this team was a few bounces from winning another title.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 02:58 AM
That's the Doc Rivers difference. The Clippers played smarter than we've seen them play.

:lol Tom Rivers is a horrible coach. The difference was Griffin having an absolutely dominant series and CP0 playing how he usually plays in the first round.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 03:07 AM
The Spurs went in to the playoffs with Splitter far below 100% and Enrique shitting the bed. If one or both of those things change the Spurs beat the Clippers. Lets also not forget the inordinate amount of missed open shots the Spurs had throughout the series. Spurs were due a cold series after all the hot shooting they had the past few postseason, but if they hit at their regular clip the series ends in 5.

Its also why I'm not on board with blowing up the team other than finding someone to bail out Enrique/Manu with their declining games; this team was a few bounces from winning another title.They were a few bounces away from going to round two, lets not just put them past GS or even Houston automatically. We could say if Griifin does not fall and lose the ball the Spurs lose in 5 too. I also remember the offensive interference, that ball goes in they lose in 6 as well. Tiago was hurt yes and Tony sucked but all of that aside they were inconsistent all year and blew dumb games, period. They lacked the drive and focus they had in 014. Bring back the crew with an extra part or two I agree, most likely what will happen anyways unless Green bolts, in that case they are in trouble.

Venti Quattro
06-05-2015, 03:19 AM
Spurs blew a Pelicans game they needed to win to get 2nd place and face the Mavs.

Spurs blew a chance to go up 3-1 against the Clippers.

Spurs blew a close-out game at home in Game 6.

Spurs blew several plays to close out the Clippers in Game 7.

They don't deserve shit.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 03:25 AM
They were a few bounces away from going to round two, lets not just put them past GS or even Houston automatically. We could say if Griifin does not fall and lose the ball the Spurs lose in 5 too. I also remember the offensive interference, that ball goes in they lose in 6 as well. Tiago was hurt yes and Tony sucked but all of that aside they were inconsistent all year and blew dumb games, period. They lacked the drive and focus they had in 014. Bring back the crew with an extra part or two I agree, most likely what will happen anyways unless Green bolts, in that case they are in trouble.

If Auscrub Rivers doesn't channel his inner MJ or CP0 misses that shot in Game 7 he self-admittedly usually misses the Spurs win in 5/7; we could go back and forth with what-ifs. The point is if the Spurz play up to their potential they'd of been the superior team. As for the regular season, I was one of the most critical of the team but even despite all of that the numbers and eye-test showed they were the second best team in the league this year despite all their injury/late game issues.

As for Houston, the Spurs would've eviscerated them in the second round. The only semi-tossup series would've been the Dubs but even then I'd be confident in picking the Spurs in 5/6 games.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Spurs blew a Pelicans game they needed to win to get 2nd place and face the Mavs.

They don't deserve shit.

They didn't deserve it with all the coasting/lack of execution, but let's not pretend the chance wasn't there. It was and they blew it.

cutewizard
06-05-2015, 04:20 AM
The Spurs have the best shot of beating the Warriors. I'm not saying they would've won, but they would've had a better chance than any team in the NBA.

totally agree with this

Skull-1
06-05-2015, 04:31 AM

They were so nervous and jittery we would have been up by 30 at the half.

And and I will remind you we beat them even as bad as we were this year.

Skull-1
06-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Hahaha OP is salty as fuck

Color me pissed off. Stupid 82 and stupid Pop for his ridiculous assertion that seeding doesn't matter.

Skull-1
06-05-2015, 04:36 AM

Lol! Please. We would have mauled them like lions.

Skull-1
06-05-2015, 04:37 AM
This is for the Warriors what 2007 was for the Spurs. The biggest threat to beat them in the playoffs gets eliminated in the first round. They only really get tested in the second round like the Spurs did with the Suns. They face a Lebron lead team from Cleveland with an hobbled point guard. They should be calling the Clippers players and thanking them for eliminating the Spurs like I heard the Spurs players did to GS in 2007.

dabom
06-05-2015, 04:39 AM
I am of the opinion we would have raped them silly.

dg7md
06-05-2015, 06:00 AM
I am of the opinion we would have raped them silly.

Entirely delusional. Who have we "raped" all season long? We've never looked that good nor consistent all year long, especially in the playoffs when we let many chances go to ice that series against the Clippers.

We weren't winning it this year. Move on, guys.

Chillen
06-05-2015, 06:02 AM

They don't deserve shit.

Spurs blew the first round series vs the Clippers obviously, but the Clippers showed who was the better team in the 2nd round vs Houston. Spurs would have never lost a series like that after being up 3-1 to the Rockets. Clippers flat out choked. The Warriors path to the Finals was so easy except for Memphis thanks to the Clippers. Spurs would have made the Warriors work to get to the Finals for sure, probably even beaten them. They would have won vs Cavs to. Oh well, not mean't to be this year. The Warriors though have had some amazing fortune these playoffs, Kyrie got injured and the Cavs could have won that game last night.

boutons_deux
06-05-2015, 08:32 AM
If Kyrie's out, Warriors sweep.

hater
06-05-2015, 08:53 AM

daslicer
06-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Warriors are a great team obviously I wouldn't say all-time great but honestly if the Spurs were the only team that could beat them that means they were legit. The majority of teams that have won championships have had 1 team that they don't matchup well with and sometimes you get lucky and avoid the bad matchup in the playoffs. Spurs were lucky in '07 to avoid the Mavs. Rockets lucked out in 94 and 95 avoiding the sonics. Bulls lucked out during their title runs by never playing the Rockets. Lakers lucked out in '09 by avoiding the Celtics. You can play this game all day just let it go.

Russo21
06-05-2015, 10:45 AM
Spurs fucked up big time.

Spurs shoulda won the chip in 2011 but instead the Mavs won. The Mavs shoulda won in 2007 but fucked up against the warriors in round 1 and the Spurs eventually won. Those 2007 and 2011 championships in hindsight should be reversed.

You can play with the 'woulda' 'shoulda' 'coulda' conversation for years about any championship run. This year the Spurs just fucked it in more ways than one and don't deserve to be in the finals. That being said if we escaped round 1 I say we woulda chipped. We didn't and that's the end of the story. On to free agency and 2015/16!

kobyz
06-05-2015, 10:51 AM
Pop should kill himself, most naive human being ever, how could he let another one slipp away??

SASdynasty!
06-05-2015, 11:47 AM
21 shots
Lol, Lebron just shot 38 shots. You gonna blame him for the loss last night?

Horse
06-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Just like boxing matchups make the fight and if healthy we beat both these teams. Cleveland is hurt and a one-man show more than ever, golden state still relies too much on jumpshooting.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 01:18 PM
If Auscrub Rivers doesn't channel his inner MJ or CP0 misses that shot in Game 7 he self-admittedly usually misses the Spurs win in 5/7; we could go back and forth with what-ifs. The point is if the Spurz play up to their potential they'd of been the superior team. As for the regular season, I was one of the most critical of the team but even despite all of that the numbers and eye-test showed they were the second best team in the league this year despite all their injury/late game issues.

As for Houston, the Spurs would've eviscerated them in the second round. The only semi-tossup series would've been the Dubs but even then I'd be confident in picking the Spurs in 5/6 games.A bunch of guessing and what ifs there, bottom line was blown games and just lack of focus, the injuries as well. They were not the second best team most of the year, they ended up 6th seed and lost, stats you can post and what ifs dont change that fact.

hater
06-05-2015, 02:10 PM
We woulda lost with van horn 2.0 regardless tbqh

Losing to the nazis in Berlin fucked us

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 02:12 PM
A bunch of guessing and what ifs there, bottom line was blown games and just lack of focus, the injuries as well. They were not the second best team most of the year, they ended up 6th seed and lost, stats you can post and what ifs dont change that fact.

Then by your logic if a team finishes third and wins the title they aren't the best team in the NBA? The entire Eastern Conference seeds 5 and up are better than the Spurs? Sounds faulty imo. Seeding is irrelevant when deciding who the best teams are these days, especially in this West. Throwing out stats when discussing a team's worth is a 90s logic take as well tbh.

spurs10
06-05-2015, 02:16 PM
If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

Arcadian
06-05-2015, 02:22 PM
I don't think they suck, but I do agree the Spurs would fare well against both of these teams. If they had won game 7 round 1, they might have won it all.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 02:28 PM
If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

Idk I think we need to hear FkLA's take about det...

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 02:34 PM
Dubs don't suck but yes the Spurs were the only team that could beat them this year. The thing is we never got back the 2014 Spurs. Splitter had a sore vagina, Manu looked done, Pop was senile, and Enrique was killing the team.

Robz4000
06-05-2015, 02:36 PM
Dubs don't suck but yes the Spurs were the only team that could beat them this year. The thing is we never got back the 2014 Spurs. Splitter had a sore vagina, Manu looked done, Pop was senile, and Enrique was killing the team.

If all teams were healthy I think Meth could've as well. Bulls would've been a tough match up for them too.

timtonymanu
06-05-2015, 02:45 PM
If all teams were healthy I think Meth could've as well. Bulls would've been a tough match up for them too.

Agree on OKC. The Dubs are a great team and they deserve their inevitable championship but they really lucked out that their two biggest threats broke down this season. At least the Spurs still had to go through Phoenix in 07.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Then by your logic if a team finishes third and wins the title they aren't the best team in the NBA? The entire Eastern Conference seeds 5 and up are better than the Spurs? Sounds faulty imo. Seeding is irrelevant when deciding who the best teams are these days, especially in this West. Throwing out stats when discussing a team's worth is a 90s logic take as well tbh.
Forget logic, look at the result and what I posted is all true. They were a 6th seed and lost in the 1st round, that is not a what if that is reality and arguing over it is moot at this point. If they were the 2nd best team they get a better record and move on. I am not talking the Eastern Conference man as I know they are horrible! The Spurs would be the best out East, but they were not 2nd best out West this year for most of the year (IN SPURTS yes but overall no). I disagree on seeding not being important, there is a reason why only one team won a title as the 6th seed, it is that rare and HARD as hell to do. If you are a great team you get a higher seeding, the probability of a title then is much greater obviously.

You can post stats as to why they were the 2nd best team no doubt, but in reality they were a 6th seed and out in round one, sucks but true.
Matchups, I agree the Spurs would have been the Dubs toughest match up.

vma16
06-05-2015, 04:28 PM
some serious delusions over here, The Dubs are a great team. We would not had won againts them in the WCF

Arcadian
06-05-2015, 04:36 PM
some serious delusions over here, The Dubs are a great team. We would not had won againts them in the WCF

They were a great team, but the Spurs arguably had a higher ceiling if fully healthy.

Unfortunately, the NBA championship isn't awarded to the team with the highest ceiling; it goes to the team who peaks at the right time.

therealtruth
06-05-2015, 06:42 PM

Its also why I'm not on board with blowing up the team other than finding someone to bail out Enrique/Manu with their declining games; this team was a few bounces from winning another title.

Not just that. If Pop plays Mills more they would have won.

therealtruth
06-05-2015, 06:45 PM
A bunch of guessing and what ifs there, bottom line was blown games and just lack of focus, the injuries as well. They were not the second best team most of the year, they ended up 6th seed and lost, stats you can post and what ifs dont change that fact.

That lack of focus starts from the top down. I think it was pretty clear this year that Pop wasn't as focused. They had injuries last year as well. Didn't stop them. Pop was much more focused then. Maybe he needs the pain of defeat to motivate him and that would explain why he can't win back-to-back.

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 08:40 PM
That lack of focus starts from the top down. I think it was pretty clear this year that Pop wasn't as focused. They had injuries last year as well. Didn't stop them. Pop was much more focused then. Maybe he needs the pain of defeat to motivate him and that would explain why he can't win back-to-back.
I agree he was lax this year as most of them were, they were still fat off of 5 it seems. 2014 the motivation was there from day one it seemed, started out of the gate great with the record and had HC basically all year long. This year just seemed different and perphaps you are right.

Agloco
06-05-2015, 09:44 PM

They don't deserve shit.

/thread

Budkin
06-05-2015, 09:55 PM

They don't deserve shit.

Venti dropping truth bombs. The Spurs sleptwalked through this season and they paid the price in the end.

spurs10
06-05-2015, 10:16 PM
Venti dropping truth bombs. The Spurs sleptwalked through this season and they paid the price in the end. Yep....

Sean Cagney
06-06-2015, 01:27 AM
Venti dropping truth bombs. The Spurs sleptwalked through this season and they paid the price in the end.

I agree 100% and that is what I was saying, someone telling me they are the 2nd best team in the league or were this year and this is basically all I had to say. If they were that damn good this year they would have won any one of those games some mentioned and gotten a higher seed and advanced. They were not on their A game this year and it showed in the end, the playoffs went just like the regular season went, down to the end and lost that last game.

HI-FI
06-06-2015, 02:34 AM
i'm not too hung up over what could've been. the fact they partied their asses off afterwards makes me think they knew they were worn down, needing R&R. most disconcerting thing is Doc outcoaching Pop and his endless love for Parker. I hope these things are worked out next season.

Crazy to think how lucky the Warriors have been this season. It's really been one of the most boring postseasons I can remember.

Capt Bringdown
06-06-2015, 11:31 AM
As great as the Spurs are, they don't know how to repeat. A Celtics-esque mega-dynasty was well within their grasp.
Instead, we only got 5 lousy championships.

Sean Cagney
06-07-2015, 03:10 AM
i'm not too hung up over what could've been. the fact they partied their asses off afterwards makes me think they knew they were worn down, needing R&R. most disconcerting thing is Doc outcoaching Pop and his endless love for Parker. I hope these things are worked out next season.

Crazy to think how lucky the Warriors have been this season. It's really been one of the most boring postseasons I can remember.
This post season sides our series and Houston/Clippers has been flat out boring as hell...

Vic Petro
06-07-2015, 05:06 AM
When the bar is the Spurs for the past two seasons, everybody sucks.

Just wasn't enough gas left in the tank to get to the Finals 3 years in a row.

Honestly, expecting any subsequent seasons to return to the exquisite level of 2012-2014 is precarious at best. I don't think we'll see anything so beautiful ever again. Even if all the Aldridge wet dreams come true.

Doesnt mean they can't win another ring or two. Nothing about either of these teams scares me long term.

Skull-1
06-07-2015, 07:19 PM
I don't think it is gas in the tank. I think it is mental weariness. I see it personally with my job. After seven days straight your brain just says enough is enough. After four seasons of playoffs, three of them long runs....well...

We still blew it.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 08:04 PM
They didn't deserve it with all the coasting/lack of execution, but let's not pretend the chance wasn't there. It was and they blew it.

No doubt.

Which is why next year will be so interesting.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 08:06 PM

Who would you play in Parker's place?

HI-FI
06-07-2015, 09:02 PM
I'd rather roll with Cojo and Patty if Parker is hobbled or choking. But since he just got paid, might as well play him.

Beaverfuzz
06-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Spurs definitely would have taken the Warriors past five games, that's for damn sure.

It just wasn't meant to be this year.

Beaverfuzz
06-07-2015, 09:05 PM

A fat sack of shit. :bobo

pgardn
06-07-2015, 09:19 PM
I'd rather roll with Cojo and Patty if Parker is hobbled or choking. But since he just got paid, might as well play him.

They can't handle PG minutes Parker can.
Sad but true. Parker was indeed awful, but imo we would have been worse with either Cojo or Mills starting.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 09:19 PM
A fat sack of shit. :bobo

Avante is not on our roster.

Nathan89
06-07-2015, 09:24 PM
If Parker were a top 30 pg we would've won. Sadly he isn't. Hopefully he can bounce back a little next year.

Skull-1
06-08-2015, 08:33 AM
I am telling you the Spurs would have beaten either of these teams easily. Curry going 1 for 45 and chucking like Kobe? LeBron the one-man show?

Spurs win in four or five games.

Skull-1
06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
We blew a golden opportunity to finally repeat. Argh!

kobyz
06-11-2015, 01:49 AM
How could Pop ruin it? We had all the circumstances for an easy title run, He was too caught up in his arrogance and being full of himself, so for shity reasons the team was a mess and not fully engaged or focus, we still were close to beat the clippers just show you what golden oportonity it was for a title and how unacceptable how pop ruin it, and he's also a soft pussy coach...

rudwick
06-11-2015, 08:32 AM

If we had started CoJo against Paul we win that series.

06-11-2015, 08:47 AM
LOL, at the people who think the tandem of Mills and Joseph would have led the Spurs to another repeat.

FromWayDowntown
06-11-2015, 11:32 AM
I wonder which fan base is most in need of suicide watch at this point: that of whichever team loses the 2015 Finals or that of the team that won the 2014 Finals.

kobyz
06-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Not only we miss golden oportonity for no reason, I needed this one also to stop the bad flashbacks of 6 that i still having, this one could have solve my post trauma disorder that still killing me since that day...

batman2883
06-11-2015, 12:01 PM
can't hang your head on what-a could-a should-a's, we missed a golden oppurtunity but like previous posts said, making it to the finals 3 years in a row with the aging team, seemed very improbable......free agency is going to be very interesting, we could lose a couple of key role players, but I trust in pop and r.c. they will do what is necessary to keep the winning tradition alive.....

on another note, these playoffs have sucked.....only thing i find fun about these finals, is the crazy play of Dova.....he's like the Rocky Balboa of Cleveland right now

batman2883
06-11-2015, 12:02 PM
#DellaBalboa

Sean Cagney
06-11-2015, 01:23 PM
LOL, at the people who think the tandem of Mills and Joseph would have led the Spurs to another repeat.

Joseph has to be one of the most overrated players in here, he is okay but at best dude is a back up PG in this league until proven otherwise.
Not only we miss golden oportonity for no reason, I needed this one also to stop the bad flashbacks of 6 that i still having, this one could have solve my post trauma disorder that still killing me since that day...

:sleepYeah, because it's not like they didn't avenge that one last year in stunning fashion :rolleyes

Skull-1
06-11-2015, 02:34 PM
#DellaBalboa

Dude is full on beast mode.

kobyz
06-11-2015, 03:04 PM
:sleepYeah, because it's not like they didn't avenge that one last year in stunning fashion :rolleyes

It's not enough, not enough, just not enough to repair what 6 cause to the soul, 6 was the most horrify loss of all time in any sport, also Timmy final MVP got lost, to lose in that way, one title is not enough to offset that lost, it needed another one...

Sean Cagney
06-11-2015, 03:12 PM
It's not enough, not enough, just not enough to repair what 6 cause to the soul, 6 was the most horrify loss of all time in any sport, also Timmy final MVP got lost, to lose in that way, one title is not enough to offset that lost, it needed another one...

The team smiles and gets over it and is relieved and you are telling me as a fan what happened in a game 2 years ago ruined your life? If so what kind of life do you have? Honestly. They got over it and redeemed themselves and yet you sit and dwell? What about the titles? Do you ever think about anything positive? My God cry me a river some fans never get to see their team win a title and the Spurs have won 5 in your lifetime, thats pretty damn good. LOL most horrify loss of all time in any sport, that would be true if they never run after that or before that (Only as a fan though as other teams have suffered similar fates and never won since) but it's not.

LOL one title, try 5 titles, it's never enough but my GOD talk about getting greedy.