PDA

View Full Version : can u imagine the asterisk talk if we had this worriers kinda cakewalk to championshi

hater
06-05-2015, 08:58 AM
Pat Beverley broke. Leg

Coonley broken face

Kylie broken vagina

Damn what a fucking cakewalk for Elian gonzales and his cum brothers

********* fucking year.

hater
06-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Can u imagine lakerfan talk if we had this kinda cakewalk??? Can u??????żż

poop
06-05-2015, 09:04 AM
Yes its bad. But nothing was worse than the Lakers cakewalk in 2009

elbamba
06-05-2015, 09:31 AM
People only care about asterisks when it comes to the Spurs. No one said anything about the Heat winning their first championship in a shortened season. I will say that not that the Spurs have 5, 1999 doesn't seem like a fluke championship.

soxxx
06-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Not to mention, Durant was injured to. If the Thunder are healthy, they probably would have found a way to beat Golden State and probably win their own finals.

daslicer
06-05-2015, 09:44 AM
Spurs got the asterick bs for a few reasons. They unfortunately won the first champion after the Jordan era bulls and because of that they received a lot of unfair scrutiny. The title was won during the lockout year. They beat a media whore team in the Lakers who the media wanted so badly to be a dynasty during the post Jordan era. They had to deal with a legendary coach who was a POS by the name of Phil Jackson who trashed their title only because he feared them as a road block to winning his first title post-Jordan. It was just the perfect storm of bs. With that all being said after winning 5 no one disrespects the spurs 5 championships. They have gotten validation and vindication from the media now.

hater
06-05-2015, 10:48 AM
Sure. But every spurs title has been called an asterisk by short bus members tbh. Of course mainly illegitimaly. But if these spurs have had the luck the worriers have had this year even I might agree that its a * year.

daslicer
06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
Sure. But every spurs title has been called an asterisk by short bus members tbh. Of course mainly illegitimaly. But if these spurs have had the luck the worriers have had this year even I might agree that its a * year.

Are you referring to the Kawhi fan club or the media?

hater
06-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Are you referring to the Kawhi fan club or the media?

Sorry shoulda said extended short bus members who include idiot fans of other teams not jus kawhitards :lol

daslicer
06-05-2015, 12:30 PM
Sorry shoulda said extended short bus members who include idiot fans of other teams not jus kawhitards :lol

I see :lol anyways I don't care what those retards think of the spurs championships because their opinions in the words of the Rock "It does not matter".

cjw
06-05-2015, 05:43 PM
The Warriors still haven't reached the level this playoffs that the Clippers / Spurs were playing at in that series. Nor have they had to.

At the end of the day, a title is a title. I'm just glad the W's will now win on the road (in 4) so those overpaid Silicon Valley tech geeks won't get to see it in person.

06-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Injuries or no, the Warriors are the best team in the league and would have won the championship, regardless.

freemeat
06-05-2015, 06:50 PM
It's only considered a "cake walk" if the winning team is really good. So, yes, this might be an easy path for the Warriors...but their win total is one of all-time best and they deserved the #1 seed. Everyone else was playing catch-up. Injuries only matter if they occur to the team that's actually favored. GS has been favored for a long time.

hater
06-05-2015, 11:12 PM
Disagree

Sure spurs caught a break vs OKC last year. But this is ridiculous this year.

* year no doubt about it

Sean Cagney
06-05-2015, 11:46 PM
People only care about asterisks when it comes to the Spurs. No one said anything about the Heat winning their first championship in a shortened season. I will say that not that the Spurs have 5, 1999 doesn't seem like a fluke championship.

Yep, nor the Redskins winning two Superbowls on strike shortened seasons... Phil said it so LA fans of course ran with it as an excuse although they were swept that year.

hater
06-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Bumpiry

florige
06-21-2015, 08:55 PM
Injuries or no, the Warriors are the best team in the league and would have won the championship, regardless.

How you figure that when they struggled to put away a Cleveland team with one guy and a bunch of D-Leaguers? A Healthy Durant led Thunder probably would had knocked them out in the first round if Durant would had been ready for the playoffs at least. Not negating the fact that they were the best team at the time because of injuries, but you can't ignore the fact that they caught each team they played had key players missing that could had swung the outcome differently. IT would had been the same thing if we had beat a Miami team last year with no Wade or Bosh.

Dancelot
06-22-2015, 12:46 AM
That has nice ring to it, "golden state worriers". Will be using next season when facing the spurs.

cd98
06-22-2015, 06:11 AM
I actually think the Spurs have earned the respect of the media and they wouldn't have bad mouthed the run. 1999 was tough competition but a short season, so there was room to question. But the Spurs have proven themselves, especially last year. I think it would've been a legacy builder and talk of the greatest team of all time (as compared with the Bulls run). I don't think media hate us anymore.

tmtcsc
06-22-2015, 10:25 AM
They had to deal with a legendary coach who was a POS by the name of Phil Jackson who trashed their title only because he feared them as a road block to winning his first title post-Jordan. It was just the perfect storm of bs. With that all being said after winning 5 no one disrespects the spurs 5 championships. They have gotten validation and vindication from the media now.

Phil Jackson (and the worth of his opinion) looks comical now that he is suffering through the humiliation and karma of being exposed. He was a good coach who will forever be known for riding the coattails of Jordan, Pippen, O'Neal and Bryant to 10 titles.

The faux asterisk he applied to the Spurs' 1999 Championship has been more than erased with the following asterisks:

* Record 16 years of 50 win seasons..and counting.
* 5 Additional Championships appearances, including 4 wins and 1 (should have won).
* Characterized as THE model franchise of the NBA - An organization of stability, class, and citizenship
* Longest active, tenured head-coach
* A leader in applied sports-health analytics
* Hired the 1st female assistant coach

Seriously, it goes on and on. I'm sure I'm leaving accolades out that others can add to the list. Long story short, Phil Jackson is a tool.

tmtcsc
06-22-2015, 10:27 AM
That has nice ring to it, "golden state worriers". Will be using next season when facing the spurs.

Worriers doesn't make sense. What were they "worried" about? Too easy and lazy of a label. I know this forum has some creativity in it. Sounds as stupid as the Sperms.

daslicer
06-22-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't think media hate us anymore.

I agree the media gave the Spurs a lot of love this year even when they were sucking. After the spurs got eliminated all the major media outlets stated the Spurs would be back next. During the finals you heard the media throw out the argument that the Warriors would not have made it to the finals if they had played against the spurs. I don't understand this insecurity that Spur fans still have about the media it seems similar to a domestic abuse victim that can't be happy now that she is in a good relationship due to what happened in the past.

Dancelot
06-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Worriers doesn't make sense. What were they "worried" about? Too easy and lazy of a label. I know this forum has some creativity in it. Sounds as stupid as the Sperms.
Fair enough. Golden state faggots, better?

tmtcsc
06-22-2015, 10:10 PM
Fair enough. Golden state faggots, better?

:toast That, or "Golden State Twinks" to be more precise. Is there an ounce of toughness on that team? I can't wait for the Spurs to get a shot at them next year and beat Cleveland in the Finals again. Got some work to do though.