PDA

View Full Version : Fucking Hell man. Katrina Victims Told To Show Breasts If They Wanted To Be Rescued.

TheWriter
09-09-2005, 08:10 PM
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-13431086,00.html?f=rss

A group of female hurricane Katrina survivors were told to show their breasts if they wanted to be rescued, a British holidaymaker has revealed.

Ged Scott watched as American rescuers turned their boat around and sped off when the women refused.

The account was just another example of the horror stories emerging from the hurricane disaster zone.

Mr Scott, 36, of Liverpool, was with his wife and seven-year-old daughter in the Ramada Hotel when the flood waters started rising.

"At one point, there were a load of girls on the roof of the hotel saying 'Can you help us?' and the policemen said 'Show us what you've got' and made signs for them to lift their T-shirts," he told the Liverpool Evening Echo.

"When the girls refused, they said 'Fine' and motored off down the road in their boat."

At one point he had to wade through filthy water to barricade the hotel doors against looters.

He said the experience made him want to vomit.

Mr Scott also slated the rescue operation, saying police were more interested in taking snapshots of the devastation rather than rescuing the victims.

"I could not have a lower opinion of the authorities, from the police officers on the street right up to George Bush," he said.

George Bush is accused of not acting quick enough

"I couldn't describe how bad the authorities were. Just little things like taking photographs of us, as we are standing on the roof waving for help, for their own little snapshot albums"

He added: "The American people saved us. I wish I could say the same for the American authorities."

Mike Brocken, of Chester, said he feared his wife Christine and 18-year-old daughter Stephanie would be raped when they went into the Louisiana Superdome.

The family were also racially abused by other refugees in the stadium.

Mr Brocken, a BBC Radio Merseyside presenter and music lecturer, told the station: "We were going to go inside the Superdome.

"I approached two members of the National Guard and they said to stay outside because they knew it was hell in there.

"One female office basically said under no circumstances take the women in there, because she knew what it was like.

"We were so frightened and we stayed alongside the National Guard for some kind of protection.

"It was at that stage that they started to take us under their wing and eventually managed to get us into the basketball stadium."

He added: "Everyone talks about the National Guard in rather derogatory ways historically, but I've got to say that, but for them, and one man in particular, I may well have lost my family."

hussker
09-09-2005, 08:21 PM
They are real, and they are SPECTACULAR!

NiNi
09-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Mr Scott also slated the rescue operation, saying police were more interested in taking snapshots of the devastation rather than rescuing the victims.

its all bullshit, their pleasures and the idea of a money paying picture came before saving peoples lives.

Spam
09-09-2005, 08:38 PM
It must have been the wet T-shirts.

hussker
09-09-2005, 08:43 PM
It must have been the wet T-shirts.
I am thinking VERY wet

TOP-CHERRY
09-09-2005, 08:45 PM
How degrading.

How can those bastards have such authority? These people already feel like crap, and they still want to humiliate them that way?!!

Jelly
09-09-2005, 08:46 PM
I read the same story in a few other papers. I didn't want to believe it at first, but it appears to be true. I believe they said it was the New Orleans Police that did this. Pretty disgusting.

hussker
09-09-2005, 08:50 PM
I read the same story in a few other papers. I didn't want to believe it at first, but it appears to be true. I believe they said it was the New Orleans Police that did this. Pretty disgusting.

My kidding aside, it is pathetic indeed.

Jelly
09-09-2005, 08:53 PM
My kidding aside, it is pathetic indeed.

thanks for saying that. You had me worried.

Dre_7
09-09-2005, 09:02 PM
I only HOPE this is not true.

gospursgojas
09-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I dont belive any of that article

Clandestino
09-10-2005, 09:10 AM
they got saved didn't they.... and most europeans show their tits any time they are at the pool so who gives a fuck

Jelly
09-10-2005, 09:36 AM
they got saved didn't they.... and most europeans show their tits any time they are at the pool so who gives a fuck

No, they didn't get saved!! The boat kept on going! They were saved days later (I believe by an Australian film crew). I can't believe some of the comments here.

Clandestino
09-10-2005, 09:39 AM
but they still got saved eventually...

smeagol
09-10-2005, 09:41 AM
You are the Sequ of the political forum.

Clandestino
09-10-2005, 09:43 AM
was what i said false? europeans have no qualms about showing their tits at the pool...

maxpower
09-10-2005, 09:46 AM
What's not to believe. It's not an indictment on the entire police force(although they make it out to be). It was more than likely an isolated incident. There are lowlifes in all walks of life such as the looters who denigrate the lower class and the rouge authorities who give a law enforcement a bad name

Jelly
09-10-2005, 09:48 AM
was what i said false? europeans have no qualms about showing their tits at the pool...

If you don't get that it is wrong to degrade and mock people and to make them grovel when they are in a state of terror and are pleading for help, then you need some help yourself.

Clandestino
09-10-2005, 09:53 AM
like max said.. shit happens and you have bad apples in every section of society. they article makes it appear all the rescuers were that way. i highly doubt it.. and shit, it may not have even police officers. these are foreigners and could have mistaken some other uniforms for police officer uniforms.

but honestly, it was just, show your tits. if that is all they had to do to get saved, show your tits!

JoeChalupa
09-10-2005, 09:56 AM
Bad apples ruin it for everyone sometimes. Like saying most are looters or taking handouts.

xrayzebra
09-10-2005, 10:10 AM
I have a couple of questions. Were they not tourist? Were they forced to
stay in New Orleans? Weren't they warned to get out of city? Why did they stay and subject themselves and for that matter those they wanted to rescue them risk their lives saving them?

I read a story about a young couple from Washington that "called" before
going to New Orleans for a weekend trip and were told to come on down we
never close and the stupid people went and got caught in all the mess and
then had the gall to blame others for their trouble.

I am sorry folks, but there is a heck of a difference between those that live
there and those that are there as tourist. As a tourist, you move on to
better places unless you "just want the experience of going through a
hurricane". But obviously they were deaf and unable to read or they would
have known the dangers of staying there. They as Englishmen should have
heeded their own saying: "use your nut".

TheMrPeanut
09-10-2005, 10:12 AM
"Use your nut"....I love that saying!

maxpower
09-10-2005, 10:36 AM
I hear people bitching about not having the means to leave the city. I find it unbelievable that someone wanting to get out would not call city officials or the red cross or any host social services and tell them they want to evacuate but haven't a way to leave and not be given some sort of option.

Now you hear them blaming everyone but themselves for the natural catastrophe.
Which by the way was seen coming a week away.

Trainwreck2100
09-10-2005, 10:37 AM
They were in New Orleans and DIDN'T show their breasts. I have been seriously misimformed.

Trainwreck2100
09-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Really though, that stuffs not cool`

Jelly
09-10-2005, 10:51 AM
Many tourists tried to get out but flights were canceled on Sunday. Also, they couldn't get rental cars because there was non available by Saturday morning. One British man tried to rent a car, but couldn't because he didn't have certain documents with him. These people have had a hellish experience, and instead of being sympathetic, all you guys can do is get pissed off that they dare to critisize anything American. Don't be so defensive. They did express thanks to the American people (and they praised the national guard), just not the authorities. And pretty much everyone is bitching about the authorities. And those girls were young teenagers. Sadly, they were probably safer staying where they were than getting in a boat with a bunch of strange men demanding to see their breasts.

Jelly
09-10-2005, 10:55 AM
I agree that many people, if not most, could have gotten out before hand. That's beside the point of this thread. And frankly, I think the locals-even the poor ones-would have had an easier time evacuating then tourists.

maxpower
09-10-2005, 11:00 AM
How about..."Hi, could I change my flight from next week to anytime today, anywhere but here."

Jelly
09-10-2005, 11:03 AM
How about..."Hi, could I change my flight from next week to anytime today, anywhere but here."

How about, "Sorry, everythings booked and all other flights are canceled".

smeagol
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
Clandestino = :vomit

MaNuMaNiAc
09-10-2005, 01:56 PM
like max said.. shit happens and you have bad apples in every section of society. they article makes it appear all the rescuers were that way. i highly doubt it.. and shit, it may not have even police officers. these are foreigners and could have mistaken some other uniforms for police officer uniforms.

but honestly, it was just, show your tits. if that is all they had to do to get saved, show your tits! are you fucking serious????

EDIT: Nevermind, he can't be serious

Vashner
09-10-2005, 04:09 PM
If the victims of this report it to the chief and they can ID the police that said it. They should be charged and have there background checks trashed so they can't work law enforcement ever again.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
09-10-2005, 04:26 PM
So Clandestino in a natural disaster situation would enthusiastically accept to be raped by a donkey if he was asked for. After all, he would be rescued later, or not, but he would accept the donkey.

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 07:38 PM
but honestly, it was just, show your tits. if that is all they had to do to get saved, show your tits!

In a very very very small way I agree with you. If they were desperate enough they would have shown their tits. But, it is pretty fucked up for anyone to even think about asking that. Fuck, how can anyone get off to seeing a bunch of starving girls in a life threatening situation show their tits??? Those are sick fucking bastards and I hope their children live until they are 80 with painful puss oozing sores on their dicks and foreheads.

Clandestino
09-10-2005, 07:47 PM
So Clandestino in a natural disaster situation would enthusiastically accept to be raped by a donkey if he was asked for. After all, he would be rescued later, or not, but he would accept the donkey.

no, because i would rather die than be raped by a donkey... but if some disgusitng ugly, fat, etc chicks told me they would not save unless i slept with them, i would be pulling my pants down so fast!

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 07:51 PM
no, because i would rather die than be raped by a donkey... but if some disgusitng ugly, fat, etc chicks told me they would not save unless i slept with them, i would be pulling my pants down so fast!

I've slept with disgusting ugly fat chicks when my life wasn't in danger.

Pistons < Spurs
09-10-2005, 08:27 PM
I dont belive any of that article

Agreed.

smeagol
09-10-2005, 08:31 PM
I've slept with disgusting ugly fat chicks when my life wasn't in danger.
:lol

E20
09-10-2005, 09:03 PM
KKKlandestino is a fucktard. :tu

boutons
09-10-2005, 09:41 PM
I hear there's a new DVD coming out by the New Orleans Police Tourism Promotion Association: "Rooftop Bitches Gone Wild"

Clandestino
09-11-2005, 09:42 AM
KKKlandestino is a fucktard. :tu

how long has the KKK let in mexicans?

Vashner
09-11-2005, 12:01 PM
if those guys had asked me to show them my "tits"

i would have pulled out my glock 17 and jacked their boat

No you would not...

Why? Because it's a boat full of N.O. Police. They have vests and your 9mm is not going to penetrate (head shot anyone?)..

All they would have to do is get on the radio and say they are under fire and you would be hamburger meat in a matter of minutes.

I want the victims to report it to the chief of police or state troopers. And to find out who did it. But other than that who cares at least they left the area.
(they said some disgusting words and left... it could of been worse).

NZHayden
09-11-2005, 04:17 PM
thats a terrible thing to happen to a tourist