PDA

View Full Version : OT: Tips to being an online liberal

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 05:53 PM
So guyz, I have been a lurker recently. What the fuck is up with all the assholes and conservatives? Anywayz, I am liberal just about with anything. I love the progress that trans people are getting it is well deserved.

Silver&Black
06-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Pity Bump

Stabula
06-05-2015, 09:41 PM
OP is cheering for the cum brothers like the faggot he is.

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 09:48 PM
OP is cheering for the cum brothers like the faggot he is.
So what? You sound emo.

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:24 PM
Maybe we aren't all degenerate cucks you should ask Caitlin out on a date then faggot

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Maybe we aren't all degenerate cucks you should ask Caitlin out on a date then faggot
I'm not a cuck bitch. Second I think it's passionate what Caitlyn has done. You need to take a step back from your weak views and embrace the rainbow.

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:33 PM
I think you have already tasted the rainbow like your boy trayboon you cuck.

Red Hawk #21
06-05-2015, 10:34 PM
"The Hills have eyes...The Hills have eyes...Who are you to judge, who are you to judge?"

Kool Bob Love
06-05-2015, 10:35 PM

^lib^

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 10:35 PM
You are going to have to face an army of open minded people. We will step on your face when you get in our way.

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Yeah more like during the day of the rope I'm going HAM on all degenerates racemixers shitskins and maybe if I'm lucky Putin will nuke San Fran sicko

DJR210
06-05-2015, 10:47 PM
Pity Bump

Clipper Nation
06-05-2015, 10:49 PM
:lol OP doing his best FuzzyLumpkins impression... just needs some names of logical fallacies thrown in randomly.

DJR210
06-05-2015, 10:59 PM
OP on his way to the Warriors Pep Rally

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/Misabi/Random/MDA/attachment.jpg

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 11:06 PM
:lol OP doing his best FuzzyLumpkins (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2456) impression... just needs some names of logical fallacies thrown in randomly.
Shut up pussy

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 11:08 PM
OP on his way to the Warriors Pep Rally

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/Misabi/Random/MDA/attachment.jpg
I bet you think you burned me with this. You are such a fucking badass dude. Keep the tough persona on the internet going. Put it on that resume. :tu

Infinite_limit
06-05-2015, 11:36 PM
You are going to have to face an army of open minded people. We will step on your face when you get in our way.
Open-minded =/= Army

DJR210
06-06-2015, 03:34 AM
I bet you think you burned me with this. You are such a fucking badass dude. Keep the tough persona on the internet going. Put it on that resume. :tu

:cry

dg7md
06-06-2015, 04:32 AM
This board is home of the most racist, backwoods hillbilly talk I've seen in a long time on any basketball forum. Nothing surprises me here.

Stevie Johnson
06-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Sorry I made you cry.

m>s
06-06-2015, 10:18 AM
This board is home of the most racist, backwoods hillbilly talk I've seen in a long time on any basketball forum. Nothing surprises me here.
You sound like a pussy. Maybe you should post on CNN or Jezebel if you are looking for a liberal hugbox.

buttsR4rebounding
06-06-2015, 12:19 PM
I'm not a cuck bitch. Second I think it's passionate what Caitlyn has done. You need to take a step back from your weak views and embrace the rainbow.

Man, haven't you figured out the scam yet? This is an "In-your-face-Kardashians" scam. Bruce, er Caitlyn, (he still has his Johnson btw) is just showing how you can squeeze a bleeding liberal's heart and end up with hordes of cash. His new reality (what a misnomer) show will top his old one in the ratings. After the money slows down he'll (and he is technically still a he) change his mind and say "Sorry, suckers." You gotta love an old fashioned capitalist!

K...
06-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Man, haven't you figured out the scam yet? This is an "In-your-face-Kardashians" scam. Bruce, er Caitlyn, (he still has his Johnson btw) is just showing how you can squeeze a bleeding liberal's heart and end up with hordes of cash. His new reality (what a misnomer) show will top his old one in the ratings. After the money slows down he'll (and he is technically still a he) change his mind and say "Sorry, suckers." You gotta love an old fashioned capitalist!

Fuck man, weeks of surgery sure is a high price to play for attention in the world.

Not sure if I want in on this thread. Not much to gain. Conservatives though-need to strike soon if they want to stave off the Obama, Clinton, Castro dynasty. They should have all the guns they need-not sure what else the supreme court could give you other than infinite money and guns. And still you are going to lose to browns and gays. Jeez America deserves a slow raping after how softy it's gone..enjoy your metzizo future.

m>s
06-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Fuck man, weeks of surgery sure is a high price to play for attention in the world.

Not sure if I want in on this thread. Not much to gain. Conservatives though-need to strike soon if they want to stave off the Obama, Clinton, Castro dynasty. They should have all the guns they need-not sure what else the supreme court could give you other than infinite money and guns. And still you are going to lose to browns and gays. Jeez America deserves a slow raping after how softy it's gone..enjoy your metzizo future.
yeah it's sad and some people still don't get the big picture and end game. you nailed it.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:23 PM
yeah it's sad and some people still don't get the big picture and end game. you nailed it.

Sad, but, true.

dg7md
06-06-2015, 09:24 PM
You sound like a pussy. Maybe you should post on CNN or Jezebel if you are looking for a liberal hugbox.

Having an educated opinion that doesn't involve around mockery of another person's wishes = "pussy"? I'm thrilled that I'm around such intelligent company here.

m>s
06-06-2015, 09:25 PM
Well if it's so bad no one is making you stay. Obviously something keeps you here.

dg7md
06-06-2015, 09:29 PM
Well if it's so bad no one is making you stay. Obviously something keeps you here.

Been on SpursTalk for almost 10 years, I like the basketball talk, not the political drivel NBA forum has turned into. It's pretty funny though all things considered.

m>s
06-06-2015, 09:50 PM
Ok glad you are entertained maybe if you stick around you'll pick up on a thing or two

HI-FI
06-06-2015, 10:36 PM

Cosigned. Country is becoming morally and financially bankrupt. The shitskin future is really about neofeudalism imo.

Thread
06-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Cosigned. Country is becoming morally and financially bankrupt. The shitskin future is really about neofeudalism imo.

And it was forewarned by the founders. Described the path of destruction we'd encounter just as sure as the turnin' of the earth, then pled with us not to go down the paths we've went, not be led down these, not to be dragged down these paths.

HI-FI
06-06-2015, 10:47 PM
And it was forewarned by the founders. Described the path of destruction we'd encounter just as sure as the turnin' of the earth, then pled with us not to go down the paths we've went, not be led down these, not to be dragged down these paths.
Arn

Clipper Nation
06-06-2015, 10:49 PM
The Constitution

Thread
06-06-2015, 11:16 PM
The Constitution

& as much as I anticipated the Bush presidency I am sickened by this man and his disparaging appraisal of this document. I am enraged and so disappointed, it is heartrending. Total loss.

m>s
06-07-2015, 11:53 AM
You know most of the original founding fathers were against Jews being allowed in America. There are old quoted by Washington Jefferson and others. Check out the video in my sig.

m>s
06-07-2015, 11:56 AM
I came across a strange site yesterday on the chans predicting future population growth and claim they get their data from several government agencies and foreign governments. Interestingly the Chinese government did an analysis of our economy and came to the conclusion that our annual GDP is between 5-10 trillion when advertised at 15. Anyway that's beside the point, they say that the population of this country will be 64 million people by 2025. Almost 3/4 getting killed off in the coming collapse or migrating out. Japan is supposedly going to lose 80 million people.

Franklin
06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
I came across a strange site yesterday on the chans predicting future population growth and claim they get their data from several government agencies and foreign governments. Interestingly the Chinese government did an analysis of our economy and came to the conclusion that our annual GDP is between 5-10 trillion when advertised at 15. Anyway that's beside the point, they say that the population of this country will be 64 million people by 2025. Almost 3/4 getting killed off in the coming collapse or migrating out. Japan is supposedly going to lose 80 million people.
Which site do you regularly post on now tbh? I'd like to also join there so we can continue to talk about basketball and other stuffs after the imminent shutdown of this website.

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:35 PM
I post on 4chan but it'd all anonymous so you'd never know you were talking to me. The site isn't shutting down bro they'll renew it they probably just forgot.

HI-FI
06-07-2015, 06:36 PM
crazy to think the Japs are having population issues because not enough bangin. I think I heard japs have the lowest self esteem. So many beautiful gooks waiting to get creampied over there, smdh.
if the U.S. Implodes, I'm not sure where I'd migrate.

Franklin
06-07-2015, 06:51 PM
I'd only immigrant to Sweden if I were ever to leave my hometown, there're so many hot bitches over there and so many people named Johansson, dreamland for me tbh :drool:

m>s
06-07-2015, 07:02 PM
crazy to think the Japs are having population issues because not enough bangin. I think I heard japs have the lowest self esteem. So many beautiful gooks waiting to get creampied over there, smdh.
We broke their spirit with the atom bomb..Japan is a weird place now

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 07:04 PM
We broke their spirit with the atom bomb..Japan is a weird place now

:lol What's all this "We" talk

Franklin
06-07-2015, 07:09 PM
Japs are born with the instinctive fondness for self-torture imho, in other words they're all born with bitch genes. The harder you beat them the more they love you tbh. And that also explains why most of their males look neat as bitches.

Ginobilly
06-07-2015, 07:16 PM

I think I read somewhere that "self esteem" is tied to how much monetary value you have as a man. Meaning that the times a man has successfully attempted and motivated to pursue and ejaculate in a female, is correlated with how much surplus of resources you have at the moment. I've read somewhere that men experience more ED issues when they are personally going through financial hardships (underemployed/joblessness). A lot of the whole world is still suffering from the recession. I've read somewhere that 70% of men worldwide aren't married between 20-34 years old, and I heard that will have dire social consequences for many countries. The reason no nobody really is bangin away is cause they're not many jobs anymore for today's young men, which in turn causes them to lose confidence and motivation to pursue and fuck women. This is all by design though....Don't the elite want less people in the world now that tech and robots are starting to become more efficient? Survival of the Fittest! Only the more motivated and ruthless/connected young men will get the opportunity to the remaining few good jobs and be able to pass their genes.

m>s
06-07-2015, 07:17 PM
:lol What's all this "We" talk
Well America did but you're right I don't want to be associated with that

m>s
06-07-2015, 07:18 PM
Japs are born with the instinctive fondness for self-torture imho, in other words they're all born with bitch genes. The harder you beat them the more they love you tbh. And that also explains why most of their males look neat as bitches.
Lol don't hate your fellow yellows brah they are a worthy adversary, after all without America they would rule China today

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Well America did but you're right I don't want to be associated with that

That's much better...

Thought you had lost your gd mind for a sec.