PDA

View Full Version : Aron Baynes on Bogut and Dellavedova reaching NBA Finals, his experiences and growth

ace3g
06-05-2015, 08:08 PM
http://www.sportal.com.au/nba/qa-aron-baynes/11yntc8gyc2rd1rsu6tdprkvqw

Clearly, this will be an exciting offseason for you and many of the other Boomers players who play in the NBA, being able to represent your country in August against the Tall Blacks. How much does it mean to you and the team to play here? What is your plan in the lead up to August?

We’re excited for it. We get to play basketball with all the guys that we grew up with again, and that’s what we look forward to most during the offseason.

A lot of us have been playing together for the better part of a decade and we like being able to continue that, there’s no better place than representing your country and be able to do that and have great pride in that.

We’re firmly focussed on qualifying for the Olympics in Rio, we understand that it’s going to be a building process. We have some great talent but we have to come together as a team, so we’re excited for that.

As for the lead up, we’re heading over to Europe to play some games over there, we’ll be having a training camp. July 21 we head over there to start preparing for the qualifiers in August.

--

Simple question (not really) where will you be playing next season? I know your manager deals with these things, but how actively involved do you like to get? Is there a desire to return to the Spurs?

I’m just going to focus on playing for the national team right now. Like you said, there’s the business side of things and I have people to take care of that, so I just want to focus on basketball and keep doing what I love.

benstanfield
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
#staybigbanger

BillMc
06-06-2015, 10:58 PM
Not a surprising answer from Baynes, but given the softball question "Is there a desire to return to the Spurs?" You would hope he'd say something like "I'd like to remain in San Antonio, but I understand the business side of it. We'll see how the summer plays out." That's essentially what Danny Green says. The fact that he doesn't acknowledge a desire to return to SA, means he's probably expecting to move on.All total speculation on my part, of course.

SpurPadre
06-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Him getting shitfaced and making TD tell him to shut the fuck up all in public view sealed his fate, tbh.

Uriel
06-07-2015, 08:18 AM
Not a surprising answer from Baynes, but given the softball question "Is there a desire to return to the Spurs?" You would hope he'd say something like "I'd like to remain in San Antonio, but I understand the business side of it. We'll see how the summer plays out." That's essentially what Danny Green says. The fact that he doesn't acknowledge a desire to return to SA, means he's probably expecting to move on.All total speculation on my part, of course.
I wouldn't be surprised if Pop and R.C. told him in the exit interview that they're going to renounce his cap hold to make room for Aldridge.

ducks
06-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Dellavedova not staying in basketball shape
All that cramping worse stay in shape and stay ready as a pro
David lee did

benfti
06-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Dellavedova not staying in basketball shape
All that cramping worse stay in shape and stay ready as a pro
David lee did da fuck? Delly has played about 3 times the minutes as lee has in these finals?

ducks
06-12-2015, 01:47 PM
How many minutes David lee play per game regular season
Him not being in game shape is on coach/gm/player james