PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dream!

Dre_7
09-09-2005, 09:01 PM
I had a CRAZY dream last night? Basically I was with some friends and were just chillin. All of a sudden we hard some noise and then looked to see that we were being chased. So we started running (why didnt we take cars? who knows). We were being chased around Madison (the city I live in, Cap. of Wisconsin) by killer...get this...PANDAS.

Yup, thats right, killer Pandas. Why? I dunno. I said it was a crazy dream. So anyways, we are running from these killer pandas. And we ran to the lake and found 3 jetskis. But there were 4 of us. So I had to ride on a tube between the 3 jetskis (why I didnt just ride double on one of the jestskis? I dunno).

So we speed away and I was thinkin "whew! We are safe." but it turns out, these Pandas could swim. AND FAST! So they were catching up to us and right when they were about to get us, I woke up. Weird huh? :wtf

I know most of yall dont give a rats behind about my dream, but I was wondering, anyone care to share crazy, strange, freaky, scary dreams they have had??

Spam
09-09-2005, 09:03 PM
Pandas? I see you dream in black & white.

hussker
09-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Holy SCHNYKEES! That is what I call a Panda EXPRESS

A Serbian Beast
09-09-2005, 09:14 PM
I had a weird dream one time where some kid was in my living room, holding a gun and looking at it, pointed it at his face and looked into it, then i heard a shot go off, and i jumped up and looked, and the wind slammed my door shut. Isn't it weird how its kinda like timed perfectly. Something goods about to happen and someone wakes you up.

gospursgojas
09-09-2005, 10:33 PM
YOur door was shut by the wind in your dream or in real life???

NiNi
09-09-2005, 11:03 PM
have yall ever had those dreams where someone that you are real close to best friend, sister/brother, person you are dating is in, you are in their house talking to their friends, around everything that is them, they are even talking as if they are them, but the person you see is just someone you know.
I always have dreams like that, I am dreaming about someone who answers to their name and all, but their in someone elses body. Always trips me out.

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 05:04 PM
I had a dream once that had a live studio audience and before I woke up, credits started to roll.

I think I watch too much T.V.

TOP-CHERRY
09-10-2005, 05:11 PM
II think I watch too much T.V.
I'd say so too.

Useruser666
09-10-2005, 05:18 PM
And that kids is why you don't smoke crack.

Someone had to say it. :lol

Marklar MM
09-10-2005, 05:19 PM
I made a microwave Digiorno pizza just now. It said to cook 5-6 minutes blah blah on high. Well I cooked it for 4 minutes, and roughly half my pizza is cardboard right now.

Useruser666
09-10-2005, 05:23 PM
I made a microwave Digiorno pizza just now. It said to cook 5-6 minutes blah blah on high. Well I cooked it for 4 minutes, and roughly half my pizza is cardboard right now.

Try rotating it half way through the cooking time.

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 05:34 PM

Just go with the oven baked Digiornos from now on. I can't see anything being as good when microwaved vs. the conventional oven.

TheWriter
09-10-2005, 05:56 PM
I had a CRAZY dream last night? Basically I was with some friends and were just chillin. All of a sudden we hard some noise and then looked to see that we were being chased. So we started running (why didnt we take cars? who knows). We were being chased around Madison (the city I live in, Cap. of Wisconsin) by killer...get this...PANDAS.

Yup, thats right, killer Pandas. Why? I dunno. I said it was a crazy dream. So anyways, we are running from these killer pandas. And we ran to the lake and found 3 jetskis. But there were 4 of us. So I had to ride on a tube between the 3 jetskis (why I didnt just ride double on one of the jestskis? I dunno).

So we speed away and I was thinkin "whew! We are safe." but it turns out, these Pandas could swim. AND FAST! So they were catching up to us and right when they were about to get us, I woke up. Weird huh? :wtf

It's pretty obvious. You're gay.

E20
09-10-2005, 08:17 PM
I was in a building and Godzilla was outiside it. And in the room were a bunch of wackos yelling on white fancy antique phones. And I was like WTF you doing, Godzilla is outside...........

A Serbian Beast
09-10-2005, 09:38 PM
YOur door was shut by the wind in your dream or in real life???
the door was shut by the wind in real life, and the sound of the door slamming acted as the gun shot going off in my dream. it was wierd.

David Bowie
09-10-2005, 09:46 PM
I had a crazy dream too. WEll, it was actually a two part dream. In the first part, all of my paintings are dropped to the bottom of the ocean because they hold a clue to some murder. Also, somebody had turned me into a bird, and then later snapped that bird's head off.

In the second part, I'm in a room with two female strippers who are also prostitutes, a dominatrix, and one of my gay male friends. That friend is giving one of the prostitutes head. The dream ended there.