PDA

View Full Version : NBA: At The End Of The Day...

Buddy Mignon
06-05-2015, 08:41 PM
We had a better season than the Spurs... Mavs... Clippas... Knicks... Bulls... and Cavs. Now... yall bout to get this work.

1. Spurs failed yet again to defend their title and are about to give a retard a max. As one gentleman eloquently put it... they go soft after busting a nut... Lol!!!
2. Mavs are still fags and blowing dome. Lol monofaggish.
3. Nigga-Bockers couldn't even tank right. Phil and Fisher are about to show their true Laker colors real soon.
4. Pau got his coach fired and Rose has M-80's for knee pads... lol.
5. And look at the Cavs just drenched in suckery. They thought by bringing Kunta Kente home would heal the curse.

Now yall have to watch us be gifted the best player in the draft... LMBAO!!!

LkrFan
06-05-2015, 08:43 PM
We had a better season than the Spurs... Mavs... Clippas... Knicks... Bulls... and Cavs. Now... yall bout to get this work.

1. Spurs failed yet again to defend their title and are about to give a retard a max. As one gentleman eloquently put it... they go soft after busting a nut... Lol!!!
3. Nigga-Bockers couldn't even tank right. Phil and Fisher are about to show their true Laker colors real soon.
5. And look at the Cavs just drenched in suckery. They thought by brining Kunta Kente home would heal the curse.

Now yall have to watch us be gifted the best player in the draft... LMBAO!!!:lmao

Strange Love
06-05-2015, 08:45 PM
Naruto nuke bombs in....3..2..

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:11 AM
No way. Kobe led the Lakers to their worst record in franchise history and led them to missing the playoffs in back-to-back years, something the Lakers haven't done since the mid-70's. And since there's no franchise changing players in this draft, you'll be stuck with an average big man until his rookie contract is up.

UZER
06-06-2015, 12:17 AM
:lmao

If I ever do stand up comedy, I need you in the audience. You laugh at everything.

Mitch
06-06-2015, 12:21 AM
No way. Kobe led the Lakers to their worst record in franchise history and led them to missing the playoffs in back-to-back years, something the Lakers haven't done since the mid-70's. And since there's no franchise changing players in this draft, you'll be stuck with an average big man until his rookie contract is up.

That's all you got now, eh midst? Kobe and laker hating after you lost...

mvPau making it out of the east
Spurs losing to clippers
clippers losing to dwight
dwight losing to warriors
#2 in the draft instead of it going to ol hinkie
Thread is sitting home, content with the world, beating you back with a stick.

RsxPiimp
06-06-2015, 12:26 AM

Spurs losing to clippers
:lol

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:28 AM

Spurs losing to clippers

No hate. Just stating cold, hard facts.

You should win 30 games next season, though. It'll be a quite a feat considering :lol

Thread
06-06-2015, 12:32 AM

Spurs losing to clippers
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) is sitting home, content with the world, beating you back with a stick.

A nice sapling from the back yard. "You did what to that tree, Dale?"

Mitch
06-06-2015, 12:40 AM
No hate. Just stating cold, hard facts.

You should win 30 games next season, though. It'll be a quite a feat considering :lol

And thats all you got left :lol

DMC
06-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Wondering what all this fake Laker fan uprising is about. You won't be able to find on of these pudgy faggots come Christmas.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 07:50 AM
If I ever do stand up comedy, I need you in the audience. You laugh at everything.Do you know who Kunta was? If you did, you'll know why I laughed at his post.

If you talk about Gold Medals, Merlon Tats, Tongue rings, Losing to the fucken Clippers in the first round as champion - you know, shit like that - I won't be the only one :lmao. Then there's 8, 6, not knowing about a gym he bought...this is great material to launch your stand up comedy career. Give me a time/date/location and I'm there for you son. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 08:00 AM
If I ever do stand up comedy, I need you in the audience. You laugh at everything.

:lmao leave my nigga alone

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 08:01 AM

5. And look at the Cavs just drenched in suckery. They thought by bringing Kunta Kente home would heal the curse.

Now yall have to watch us be gifted the best player in the draft... LMBAO!!!

The eternal goods

dg7md
06-06-2015, 09:17 AM
Lakerfan trolling attempts is probably the best thing about the NBA Forum tbh.

You can validate and pretend like your last few years have been "better" than our seasons, but you're kidding yourselves and being strictly delusional. The last few years have been excellent to us, all things considered, whereas the Lakers... well, there's a lot of problems there drafting players won't cure immediately.

Thread
06-06-2015, 11:34 AM
Lakerfan trolling attempts is probably the best thing about the NBA Forum tbh.

You can validate and pretend like your last few years have been "better" than our seasons, but you're kidding yourselves and being strictly delusional. The last few years have been excellent to us, all things considered, whereas the Lakers... well, there's a lot of problems there drafting players won't cure immediately.

My ass. They were selling shit two Finals ago---only to have to pull the spots and come and get your 1st 5th because your #1 is a queer & his wife outed him. You got your 2nd 5th against the same people you couldn't get your 1st 5th from---then up 3-2 you let The Clippers in for a house warming & they burnt it to the ground, took you back out to Staples & disgraced ya.

Own that, motherfucker.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 02:23 PM
My ass. They were selling shit two Finals ago---only to have to pull the spots and come and get your 1st 5th because your #1 is a queer & his wife outed him. You got your 2nd 5th against the same people you couldn't get your 1st 5th from---then up 3-2 you let The Clippers in for a house warming & they burnt it to the ground, took you back out to Staples & disgraced ya.

Own that, motherfucker.
:rollin :lmao :rollin

KaiRMD1
06-06-2015, 03:34 PM
Would be pretty bad if your draft pick ends up being a bust

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:15 PM

Can't be worse than selling your shit in '13.

Franklin
06-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Mavs will have a better 15-16 season with our new version of Tripe D tbh, Dirk-Dragic-DeMonkey.

dg7md
06-06-2015, 09:20 PM

Own that, motherfucker.

You seriously think losing in the Finals and making the playoffs is worse than having a terrible, lottery-bound season? I'm not really sure how that works out. Getting a top draft pick in the lottery isn't an instant-win scenario anymore, especially with the Lakers not having the first pick.

This year, the draft class is excellent, yes, but I'd find it hard to believe fans would rather tank than have a shot at a championship. Do you think Kobe loves being injured and losing games? It's probably hurting him to see the Lakers franchise be so abysmal lately.

Thread
06-06-2015, 09:42 PM
You seriously think losing in the Finals and making the playoffs is worse than having a terrible, lottery-bound season?

I didn't say that. I own my shit. "We're shit, we've disgraced ourselves." I stated this not two weeks ago on this Board, so my conscience is clean.

Our onerous state doesn't grant you leave to disgrace yourself two Junes ago and this current one without being punished. Clean your house.

Sean Cagney
06-06-2015, 09:46 PM

Either that he gets hurt in the first few games like last year and is out for the season, then Kirby gets hurt 30 some odd games later and is out for the year. That is their successful seasons now I guess.
You seriously think losing in the Finals and making the playoffs is worse than having a terrible, lottery-bound season? I'm not really sure how that works out. Getting a top draft pick in the lottery isn't an instant-win scenario anymore, especially with the Lakers not having the first pick.

This year, the draft class is excellent, yes, but I'd find it hard to believe fans would rather tank than have a shot at a championship. Do you think Kobe loves being injured and losing games? It's probably hurting him to see the Lakers franchise be so abysmal lately.I guess getting a top pick or top 5 pick is better than winning a title just last season? Makes sense to me man, just ask the Wolves how that turns out usually or any other team who has a high pick every single year but still sucks.

m>s
06-06-2015, 10:13 PM
I thought this thread was going to be about the day of the rope.

"at the end of the day of the rope no shitskins and degenerates remained."

hater
06-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Achilles 2.0 tbh

I feel bad for the lakers imo everyone should :lmao

DMC
06-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Can't be worse than selling your shit in '13.

Oh yes, it can. We won in '14. You won't win in '16.

Let's put it this way: If Pau brought all you faggots to ST, you making the Finals against the most stacked team in NBA history TWICE would have shut this place down, even if you lost one. Hell, you lost your 1st to Boston but didn't even make a decent showing.

Thread
06-06-2015, 10:44 PM
Oh yes, it can. We won in '14. You won't win in '16.

You didn't win in '15, let the Clippers rob your home in broad daylight. You fool.

DMC
06-06-2015, 10:48 PM
You didn't win in '15, let the Clippers rob your home in broad daylight. You fool.

You tanked, lost intentionally for 2 consecutive years and still you cannot field a decent squad. At least we stepped into the ring, and we are the current Champions. You're the current lottery team.

Thread
06-06-2015, 11:19 PM
You tanked, lost intentionally for 2 consecutive years and still you cannot field a decent squad. At least we stepped into the ring, and we are the current Champions. You're the current lottery team.

You didn't step into the ring You wasted your opportunity. You turned a blind eye to it. You disrespected it. You know who you looked like? Us.

Shame on you.