PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Why Is It That I Feel The NBA Forum Is Drowning???

Buddy Mignon
06-05-2015, 09:28 PM
Lol... you niggas are sulking right now.

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Nobody wants to post now that their beautiful little Spurs are out and the Warriors are about to be crowned.

Buddy Mignon
06-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Nobody wants to post now that their beautiful little Spurs are out and the Warriors are about to be crowned.

The nerves of those cock suckers. They're upstairs talking like they'd of beat you if only they didnt choke on Clippa cock.

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 09:50 PM
The nerves of those cock suckers. They're upstairs talking like they'd of beat you if only they didnt choke on Clippa cock.
Shoulda coulda woulda. That's all I read dude. We would've rolled the Spurs in 5.

Buddy Mignon
06-05-2015, 09:53 PM
Shoulda coulda woulda. That's all I read dude. We would've rolled the Spurs in 5.

Im looking at that shit upstairs and its like The Breakfast Club up there. How in the fuck could Parker stop MVP when he couldnt even slow down a hobbled ChokPaul? Iggy and Barnes would have shat on Kiwi. Series over in 4.

Mikeanaro
06-05-2015, 10:18 PM
Buddy you are a Spur just like me, let me tell you a secret
Phil phag phelt phorced...phellating Phredo´s phallus:lmao

Thread
06-05-2015, 10:34 PM
It'd be a whole new life for me. I wouldn't dare tell the old lady though. Christ, we'd start traveling & going to parks. I'd shoot myself.

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Idk why spurfag is mad, even if they got past the clippers they had literally zero chance against golden state

Thread
06-05-2015, 10:39 PM
Idk why spurfag is mad, even if they got past the clippers they had literally zero chance against golden state

By then the Spurs would have 6 consecutive successful playoff series under their belt. The Warriors couldn't stand up to that. Maybe 5 games, maybe, then they'd a went back to Texas and waited Cleveland. I'd a gotten a gallon of Hi-Test, a book-a-matches and burned the RR to the fuckin' ground,,,around me.

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:41 PM
Nah dude golden state is a historically great team the Spurs wouldn't have a chance. Last years Spurs yes but not this one.

AlexJones
06-05-2015, 10:46 PM
>Spurfan impling their reg season wins vs GSW matter

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2015, 10:48 PM
Nah dude golden state is a historically great team the Spurs wouldn't have a chance. Last years Spurs yes but not this one.

only 2 guys was motivated to play, cant do that shit

actually u cant turn it on and off every year

every year is a new season, ur goal should be to win a championship every year...

thats why bball is a fkn joke cause theres +29 teams and only around 3-4 contenders
league should do something, like an incentive to win championships whether its more prize money

TDMVPDPOY
06-05-2015, 10:48 PM

only 2 guys was motivated to play, cant do that shit

actually u cant turn it on and off every year

every year is a new season, ur goal should be to win a championship every year...

thats why bball is a fkn joke cause theres +29 teams and only around 3-4 contenders
league should do something, like an incentive to win championships whether its more prize money

m>s
06-05-2015, 10:49 PM
This years golden state team kind of takes a page out of the Spurs playbook with the ball movement and three point shots but they do it better. More star power and better defense and fresher younger legs.

Mikeanaro
06-05-2015, 11:01 PM
This years golden state team kind of takes a page out of the Spurs playbook with the ball movement and three point shots but they do it better. More star power and better defense and fresher younger legs.
They are not better than last year playoffs Spurs, winning a game Vs Cleveland in OT is better?

m>s
06-05-2015, 11:20 PM
They beat everyone else too even the team that beat your precious Spurs. And they did it for 82 games + 13 and counting

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 11:21 PM
They are not better than last year playoffs Spurs, winning a game Vs Cleveland in OT is better?
You are so mad lol

hater
06-05-2015, 11:22 PM
I'm still here bitch. Now turn your mom around. I'm done with her frontside

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:06 AM
No way we beat GS with the sack-of-shit we got at PG.

People forget that Tony Parker had the worst series (statistically speaking) of all-time for an "all-star level" player.

Thread
06-06-2015, 12:24 AM
No way we beat GS with the sack-of-shit we got at PG.

People forget that Tony Parker had the worst series (statistically speaking) of all-time for an "all-star level" player.

I'll hear this shit from just about anybody but you, Midst. You know better.

You beat 4 other teams with him for the NBA Title.

Tim Duncan fucked up, Midst. He failed himself and he failed your team. This starts with Tim Duncan. It doesn't end there, but, it starts there.

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:27 AM
I'll hear this shit from just about anybody but you, Midst. You know better.

You beat 4 other teams with him for the NBA Title.

Tim Duncan fucked up, Midst. He failed himself and he failed your team. This starts with Tim Duncan. It doesn't end there, but, it starts there.

So missing the playoffs consecutively is on Kobe's head. Correct?

Thread
06-06-2015, 12:34 AM
So missing the playoffs consecutively is on Kobe's head. Correct?

Of course not, the reasons are completely different. You know this.

Don't play this game with me tonite, Midst, I implore you.

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:39 AM
Of course not, the reasons are completely different. You know this.

Don't play this game with me tonite, Midst, I implore you.

Fair enough. Then how is the first round loss on Duncan when he was the best player on the team? Blocked Griffin during key moments in Game 5. Hit the two FTs to tie it up in game 7. Never got out of line in that series. Averaged 18 and 10 at 39 years old.

Tony Parker averaged like 6 points per game and Kawhi went from Finals MVP composure to rookie nerves after Game 4, getting outplayed by Matt Barnes. Splitter also couldn't move a muscle on defense.

You want the blame centered on Duncan so you can add to your shtick.

DMC
06-06-2015, 12:40 AM
We wouldn't have beaten Houston. Too much Tony Parker. Had he been injured we might have stood a puncher's chance.

Thread
06-06-2015, 12:42 AM
Fair enough. Then how is the first round loss on Duncan when he was the best player on the team? Blocked Griffin during key moments in Game 5. Hit the two FTs to tie it up in game 7. Never got out of line in that series. Averaged 18 and 10 at 39 years old.

Tony Parker averaged like 6 points per game and Kawhi went from Finals MVP composure to rookie nerves after Game 4, getting outplayed by Matt Barnes. Splitter also couldn't move a muscle on defense.

You want the blame centered on Duncan so you can add to your shtick.

Because Duncan is the leader at victory= '14, he's the leader at loss= '15. He failed in '15. He succeed in '14. He has to stand the gaffe at loss if he's going to stand one step ahead at victory.

Thread
06-06-2015, 12:43 AM
We wouldn't have beaten Houston. Too much Tony Parker. Had he been injured we might have stood a puncher's chance.

& you're a piss pot to maintain this tact.

A fuckin' piss pot.

Shame on you, D.

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 12:48 AM
Because Duncan is the leader at victory= '14, he's the leader at loss= '15. He failed in '15. He succeed in '14. He has to stand the gaffe at loss if he's going to stand one step ahead at victory.

That's media talk, Cub. Basketball involves 5-9 other players. There's only so much impact a single player has over the game.

But if that's your logic, fine. I just want it applied to your Kobe when it's fair. 2014 he only played 6 games, so I can see excusing him. But he played 30 games this season, and the Lakers won only like 7 games during that span. By all accounts, missing the playoffs and the Lakers winning 23 games is his gaffe.

DMC
06-06-2015, 12:50 AM
& you're a piss pot to maintain this tact.

A fuckin' piss pot.

Shame on you, D.

I never defend my fandom, it's my religion.

DMC
06-06-2015, 12:51 AM
That's media talk, Cub. Basketball involves 5-9 other players. There's only so much impact a single player has over the game.

But if that's your logic, fine. I just want it applied to your Kobe when it's fair. 2014 he only played 6 games, so I can see excusing him. But he played 30 games this season, and the Lakers won only like 7 games during that span. By all accounts, missing the playoffs and the Lakers winning 23 games is his gaffe.
There's a caveat though, and Dale will be along shortly to point it out to you.

Mikeanaro
06-06-2015, 12:55 AM
You are so mad lol
No, I like the Warriors they deserve to win but I was expecting a complete festival, not a win in OT giving Lecrotch hopes when there isnt.

Stevie Johnson
06-06-2015, 01:04 AM
No, I like the Warriors they deserve to win but I was expecting a complete festival, not a win in OT giving Lecrotch hopes when there isnt.
There is no hope. There never was.

Thread
06-06-2015, 01:07 AM

What Kobe has failed I've donned him, '08 when he failed to stop the bleeding on a 24 point lead. That was his responsibility as leader. His. And he failed miserably and totally. I've cited this failure numerous times.

And yes, he failed last season when he only played 6 games. He failed when he permitted Gasol to assassinate D'Antoni. He knew Pau was wrong, but, he didn't give a shit and it was easier to side Gasol than it was to stand up for what was right. That was a despicable and cowardly act by Bryant and this ain't the first time I've cited it.

I clean my house.

Mikeanaro
06-06-2015, 01:08 AM
There is no hope. There never was.
But media busted my balls selling shit about how good Cleveland was, Kili Irving and his ¨will¨ to win these finals series it was too much too much, Legroin could be 2-15 in the finals and people will talk about how he is a ¨GLOAT¨ candidate :lmao

midnightpulp
06-06-2015, 01:11 AM
What Kobe has failed I've donned him, '08 when he failed to stop the bleeding on a 24 point lead. That was his responsibility as leader. His. And he failed miserably and totally. I've cited this failure numerous times.

And yes, he failed last season when he only played 6 games. He failed when he permitted Gasol to assassinate D'Antoni. He knew Pau was wrong, but, he didn't give a shit and it was easier to side Gasol than it was to stand up for what was right. That was a despicable and cowardly act by Bryant and this ain't the first time I've cited it.

I clean my house.

Fair enough. As long as you're consistent. All I ask. Feel free to cite Duncan's failure for 15 then.

Stevie Johnson
06-06-2015, 01:13 AM
But media busted my balls selling shit about how good Cleveland was, Kili Irving and his ¨will¨ to win these finals series it was too much too much, Legroin could be 2-15 in the finals and people will talk about how he is a ¨GLOAT¨ candidate :lmao
Okay kewl nickname for Lebron man. Kewl stuff. Go to bed now.

Mikeanaro
06-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Okay kewl nickname for Lebron man. Kewl stuff. Go to bed now.
I dont want to, you are not my dad, Im 8 years old.