PDA

View Full Version : OT: Worst posters out there

Stevie Johnson
06-05-2015, 09:40 PM
I don't have experience making lists like this. I will make one so don't bash me hunks.

In no order
Mikeanaro
K...
Spursdynasty!
SilverandBlack

Feel free to add

spurraider21
06-05-2015, 09:41 PM
I've gotta be top 5

Caltex2
06-06-2015, 12:25 PM
Me, I only come around when the Rockets advance in the playoffs.

unleashbaynes
06-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Probably me, i'm intolerant of tranny fags.

K...
06-06-2015, 12:28 PM
Buddy I'm too insignificant to be on these lists. Put someone who matters in my place, put no lyfe scrub two or three times.

For a troll you sure are underperforming.

K...
06-06-2015, 12:31 PM
But also....

http://s12.postimg.org/x8pqsrabh/IMG_20150521_193544_nopm_2_2.jpg

Mikeanaro
06-07-2015, 12:25 AM
Eat Dick Thunder down, you had to suck cock from 3 different teams to feel like a winner (which you arent loser).

AlexJones
06-07-2015, 01:16 AM
Cuntraider would go first. He's like a triggered feminist when it comes to this stuff.

Venti Quattro
06-07-2015, 01:18 AM
Cuntraider would go first. He's like a triggered feminist when it comes to this stuff.

Can confirm, Sarkeesian sounds like an Armenian surname.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 01:28 AM
I made the list

:cheer

DJR210
06-07-2015, 01:30 AM
I made the list

:cheer

Props

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:34 AM
I've gotta be top 5

Saying you'd rather have Parker in the playoffs than Steph Curry.. I agree.

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Saying you'd rather have Parker in the playoffs than Steph Curry.. I agree.
haven't said that recently

DMC
06-07-2015, 08:11 AM
haven't said that recently
You said it. Why does recently matter?

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 12:42 PM
You said it. Why does recently matter?
because things can change over time. 2 years ago parker was an elite player.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2015, 12:45 PM
2 years ago parker was an elite player.
:lmao

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 12:48 PM
laugh all you want, 2 seasons ago he was #6 in mvp voting and had the best season of his career. last year he declined. this year he hit rock bottom. i was giving him the benefit of the doubt last year in the early parts of the season

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:01 PM

And Curry wasn't yet you seem to think things can only change when you say so. Two seasons ago Curry was chucking his team out of the playoffs, missing the ASG, and even you.. YOU, chose that fat ass Tony Parker over him. You.

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 01:04 PM
And Curry wasn't yet you seem to think things can only change when you say so. Two seasons ago Curry was chucking his team out of the playoffs, missing the ASG, and even you.. YOU, chose that fat ass Tony Parker over him. You.
i saw progress in curry's game and i knew it would continue

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:07 PM
i saw progress in curry's game and i knew it would continue

Yet you chose Tony Parker over Curry. You. The claim wasn't what Steph would be, but what he was. Obviously he was worse than Tony Parker.

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:10 PM

...& was collateral damage in Duncan v. Duncan.

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:11 PM
...& was collateral damage in Duncan v. Duncan.
Bullshit. Parker was part of the reason they lost. He played like shit all series except that one game where he hit that crazy last second shot. He got outplayed by Gary Neal.

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Bullshit. Parker was part of the reason they lost. He played like shit all series except that one game where he hit that crazy last second shot. He got outplayed by Gary Neal.

I thought "Parker was an elite player." then?

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 01:15 PM
Yet you chose Tony Parker over Curry. You. The claim wasn't what Steph would be, but what he was. Obviously he was worse than Tony Parker.
yes, in that moment, i did. was giving parker the benefit of the doubt, which he has now proved he didn't deserve.

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:50 PM
yes, in that moment, i did. was giving parker the benefit of the doubt, which he has now proved he didn't deserve.

But you gave it to him, and since you did that then it's still valid now. You set that course, not me.

apalisoc_9
06-07-2015, 02:00 PM
But you gave it to him, and since you did that then it's still valid now. You set that course, not me.

wow so that guy actually said he would take Parker over Curry everyday all day..And hes the audacity to call us out when we called curry overrated during the two years when he was actually overrated...

DMC
06-07-2015, 02:04 PM
He's not then only one. The forum is littered with plebs who spend 95% of their time cherry picking moments to shit post about, then 5% offering their own takes. As you can see, when that one offered his, it was not so prophetic. But yes, they ignore their own takes in favor of yours, and there seems to be an endless stream of faggots lining up with alt accounts to make comments. If one of them says something that ends up being true, just by sheer luck, they'll hunt it down and bump it.

I believe only a small handful of posters here know enough about basketball to discuss it in a forum setting. The rest are just groupies.

RD2191
06-07-2015, 02:07 PM
He's not then only one. The forum is littered with plebs who spend 95% of their time cherry picking moments to shit post about, then 5% offering their own takes. As you can see, when that one offered his, it was not so prophetic. But yes, they ignore their own takes in favor of yours, and there seems to be an endless stream of faggots lining up with alt accounts to make comments. If one of them says something that ends up being true, just by sheer luck, they'll hunt it down and bump it.

I believe only a small handful of posters here know enough about basketball to discuss it in a forum setting. The rest are just groupies.
but you're fat

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 02:12 PM

Do you break the keyboard when you type?

RD2191
06-07-2015, 02:32 PM

DMC
06-07-2015, 02:38 PM

I break spirits, yours most recently.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 02:45 PM
I break spirits, yours most recently.

No sir. Alex's spirit was broken the day he was born and circumsized.

Thread
06-07-2015, 02:50 PM
I break spirits

You ended up with a duster on old Cubby, D.

I ain't no groupie.

tee, hee.

DMC
06-07-2015, 02:56 PM
No, I mean you, the faggot who has no life and spends every waking hour stalking an alt on ST.com

DMC
06-07-2015, 02:57 PM
You ended up with a duster on old Cubby, D.

I ain't no groupie.

tee, hee.

With you I just pulled back the curtains to expose the fraud behind them.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 03:02 PM
No, I mean you, the faggot who has no life and spends every waking hour stalking an alt on ST.com

Every waking hour? Interesting since I only have 189 posts under this account, averaging 0.19 posts per day so I don't know how your math got you figuring every waking hour, maybe your sausage fingers pressed the wrong buttons. Seems like you're mad about something. You could just order a gigantic keyboard if that's what's bothering you.

Thread
06-07-2015, 03:07 PM

I'll just bet you did.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 03:11 PM

I'm sure you just love pulling back curtains, DontMindCock

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:22 PM
I'm sure you just love pulling back curtains, DontMindCock

With every post you expose your Pinoy for the world to see..

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 03:26 PM
With every post you expose your Pinoy for the world to see..

I bet you look in the mirror before each post thinking of something to say, and at the end you end up thinking "oh, that's clever".

DMC
06-07-2015, 04:12 PM
I bet you look in the mirror before each post thinking of something to say, and at the end you end up thinking "oh, that's clever".
I use my phone tbh as a mirror but that's incredibly thoughtful of you to say.

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:12 PM
there's something good to be gleaned here even though it was an attempted insult towards me, circumcision is designed to break the spirit of the kike's slave goyim. all of the jews slaves used to be circumcised back in the day and it's funny that people think today it is different.

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:13 PM
Every waking hour? Interesting since I only have 189 posts under this account, averaging 0.19 posts per day so I don't know how your math got you figuring every waking hour, maybe your sausage fingers pressed the wrong buttons. Seems like you're mad about something. You could just order a gigantic keyboard if that's what's bothering you.
i think he means here lately, and let's be real whoever you are you didn't just suddenly up your daily ST time your original username was on here just as much

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 04:32 PM
I've already acknowledged I was wrong to give Parker the benefit of the doubt... Its been reflected in my posts all season :lol... Nobody bats 1.000 but you at least have to acknowledge when you were wrong. You still shit post curry and draymond

Clipper Nation
06-07-2015, 04:35 PM
I've already acknowledged I was wrong to give Parker the benefit of the doubt... Its been reflected in my posts all season :lol

It was reflected in all those posts you made whining about people criticizing Porker upstairs?

DMC
06-07-2015, 04:39 PM
I've already acknowledged I was wrong to give Parker the benefit of the doubt... Its been reflected in my posts all season :lol... Nobody bats 1.000 but you at least have to acknowledge when you were wrong. You still shit post curry and draymond
I wasn't wrong about Curry. I didn't make those statements recently about him. I've tracked his progress in that thread since. You want everyone to be punished for the acts of the one. I never said I disagreed with your take, but since you had that take it's interesting that you somehow think it's dated and irrelevant now, while a take I had which was accurate and proven to be so at the time has a never ending lifespan.

DMC
06-07-2015, 04:41 PM

I am an equal opportunity destroyer though, I spit truth bullets at everyone. You created that account for one purpose only, aimed at one person only, and that says the person is in your head.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 04:44 PM
I am an equal opportunity destroyer though, I spit truth bullets at everyone. You created that account for one purpose only, aimed at one person only, and that says the person is in your head.So you're mad that you're the most boring poster on the site and nobody has bothered to imitate you? :lol

The only thing you destroy is keyboards.

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 04:47 PM
It was reflected in all those posts you made whining about people criticizing Porker upstairs?
Never called the Parker takes inaccurate. My own post history this year shows I was down on Parker and was worried about his contract. I was criticizing the spamming.

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:49 PM
So you're mad that you're the most boring poster on the site and nobody has bothered to imitate you? :lol

Thanks for for the compliment I'm flattered

DMC
06-07-2015, 04:50 PM
So you're mad that you're the most boring poster on the site and nobody has bothered to imitate you? :lol

Stalk /= imitate

I'm here for my entertainment, not yours.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 04:51 PM
Thanks for for the compliment I'm flattered

No problem cripple cock.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Stalk /= imitate

I'm here for my entertainment, not yours.

Its funny you say stalk when you quote posts that have nothing to do with you :lol dummy

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:52 PM
No problem cripple cock.
Mockery is the most sincere form of flattery

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Never called the Parker takes inaccurate. My own post history this year shows I was down on Parker and was worried about his contract. I was criticizing the spamming.

And the sound I hear is you hitting the nail on the head....

The people who talked shit about TP all year long were entirely correct. That's not my issue I had with them. The problem was the 10+ anti-Parker threads that came after every single game.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Mockery is the most sincere form of flattery

Damn, is that how you cheer yourself up when chicks mock you?

spurraider21
06-07-2015, 04:55 PM
I wasn't wrong about Curry. I didn't make those statements recently about him. I've tracked his progress in that thread since. You want everyone to be punished for the acts of the one. I never said I disagreed with your take, but since you had that take it's interesting that you somehow think it's dated and irrelevant now, while a take I had which was accurate and proven to be so at the time has a never ending lifespan.
My take curry was that he wasn't a mere chucker and there was considerable progress in his game, which I expected to continue. I was wrong that I thought Parkers decline was a temporary issue

m>s
06-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Damn, is that how you cheer yourself up when chicks mock you?
You're pretty much acting like a chick

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:05 PM
You're pretty much acting like a chick

Because I left you?.

DMC
06-07-2015, 05:10 PM
I am an equal opportunity destroyer though, I spit truth bullets at everyone. You created that account for one purpose only, aimed at one person only, and that says the person is in your head.

Stalk /= imitate

Its funny you say stalk when you quote posts that have nothing to do with you :lol dummy

I'll give you a moment.

m>s
06-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Because I left you?.

no you're an anonymous cuck not a foreskin and I still have mine unlike you, that's why you're salty

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:56 PM
no you're an anonymous cuck not a foreskin and I still have mine unlike you, that's why you're salty

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-Dancing-dance-Tupac-Shakur-victory-win-winning-GIF.gif

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Lol look at that buck dancing coon

IronMexican
06-07-2015, 06:43 PM

I think people that own up and eat crow shouldn't be crucified.

I mean for Christ's sake, I defended JaMarcus Russel once upon a time on this site. People that can't step up and admit they were wrong, deserve all the shit they are served.

Thread
06-07-2015, 06:47 PM

I mean for Christ's sake, I defended JaMarcus Russel once upon a time on this site. People that can't step up and admit they were wrong, deserve all the shit they are served.

...some people,,,I'll amend that...most people can't admit they are wrong. I don't understand it, but, it's wildly prevalent. And in the final analysis what does it matter if they won't? If you know you're right that is all one can control, and should be enough. And I won't serve them shit. No way.

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:30 PM

Those people post under alts so they never have to own up, then they log in with their main accounts and pretend to be legit.

m>s
06-07-2015, 10:32 PM
Those people post under alts so they never have to own up, then they log in with their main accounts and pretend to be legit.
:lmao true

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:33 PM
...some people,,,I'll amend that...most people can't admit they are wrong. I don't understand it, but, it's wildly prevalent. And in the final analysis what does it matter if they won't? If you know you're right that is all one can control, and should be enough. And I won't serve them shit. No way.
You mean like how you said Kawhi was going to be trouble, and try to play it both ways, good and bad? Or maybe how you said the Spurs were going to win the ship, only their plane flying into a mountain would stop them, then after they lost in the 1st round you called the Clippers the mountain? You mean that kind of wrong and not admitting it? Or maybe you mean registering post Pau per your registration date on your oldest account and not admitting it, then saying you have another user name and can't remember it? Then saying only assholes and pussies use troll accounts? That kind of wrong ad not admitting it?

Help us out here.