PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: Let's Be Honest Stephon Curry Is The Only Allstar On His Team

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 07:28 AM
So lets not act like Lebron is on an island....Lebron is a multi winning MVP with 2 titles...he's been there and Curry hasnt...all I hear is he makes his teammates better...and now everyone wants to shit on his teammates....during the Atlanta series ESPN was all over JR Smiths dick....highlights after highlights...now they're trying to trash him again because their darling is about to get swept...

They couldnt stop their love affair of Mozdov and Tristan Thompson...JVG said Thompson was the best rebounder in the league....last I checked they are quality guys no need to turn on them so fast...:lol

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 08:07 AM
:lmao - so fucken true Kool. Curry's season has been more impressive too:

1) Only all star player on a team that won 67 games
2) Played in the Western Conference
3) Beatdown the team who took the Sp*rs 1st round cookie

If he beats LeHype (these are still Stern's refs) it's on. I bet not hear anything else about LeBronze even being in the same stratosphere as Kobe career wise. :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 08:39 AM
:lmao - so fucken true Kool. Curry's season has been more impressive too:

1) Only all star player on a team that won 67 games
2) Played in the Western Conference
3) Beatdown the team who took the Sp*rs 1st round cookie

If he beats LeHype (these are still Stern's refs) it's on. I bet not hear anything else about LeBronze even being in the same stratosphere as Kobe career wise. :lol

It's amazing the day to day narrative they come up with to protect Lebron...it's like they have excuses on stand-by for this nigga....during the ATL series they trotted Jared Dudleys retarded looking ass on ESPN for the Melo and Kobe hit segment..trying to prove how Lebron makes everyone better...now these phaggotts are talking about Lebron needs to shoot 40-45 shots a game in order for his team to have a chance.....

When Kobe shot like that because of shitty teammates they were all over his ass....slamming him dailey left and right now these cucks on ESpin are openly advocating Lebronze shoot over 40 times a game....

:lmao I'm quite enjoying this meltdown....with the outright level of hypocrisy one can only be glad if GS sweeps these clowns

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 12:09 PM
I'd like to know what Clipper Nation thinks about the truth nukes in this thread tbh.

After this series, if LeHype ends up 6 Finals appearances and only 2* wins, are his stats less empty than Kevin Love's? :downspin: