PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: ESPN Already In Full Damage Control Mode

JohnnyMax
06-06-2015, 01:22 PM
LeBron in new world of lower hopes

By J.A. Adande
ESPN.com

OAKLAND, Calif. -- For once, LeBron James can just play basketball, unburdened by expectations or pressure. Kyrie Irving has a fractured left kneecap and is finished, and so are the Cavaliers' chances of winning the NBA Finals. You can't reasonably expect the Cavaliers to beat the league's best team, the Golden State Warriors, with Irving and the previously injured Kevin Love out. LeBron is off the hook.

There is only upside left for him: If the Cavaliers lose, you can't pin this on LeBron. But if the Warriors remain intact and the Cavaliers win, it will be one of the greatest achievements in the history of the NBA. They'd have to make an extra Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP trophy for LeBron, as well as an additional ring, because this would count as double.

There is no multiplier if he loses. It still counts, though. There would still be the problematic 2-4 record in the NBA Finals hampering his case in the greatest-of-all-time discussion. Even if we make allowances for this year and for his losing to the San Antonio Spurs in his first Finals appearance with a roster full of "Who he play for?" guys in 2007, he'd still be no better than .500 on the biggest stage.

In this play, things are going to pieces like the scenes in "Birdman." He's running out of help to counter the NBA's top-scoring team this season. LeBron scored 44 percent of the Cavaliers' points in Game 1, and Irving scored 41 percent of the remaining 56 percent. Even if LeBron can maintain that pace and score roughly half his team's points, the Cavs need to replace half of the other half. There isn't enough room at the podium for all of the Cavaliers who will need to surpass expectations for Cleveland to win.

J.R. Smith could have a night similar to the one on which he made eight 3-pointers and shot 63 percent overall in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals. If anything, this is Smith's his cue to get hot after shooting 3-for-13 in Game 1. It's sustaining that has been Smith's problem.

Mike Miller once made seven 3-pointers in a game, back when the Miami Heat closed out the Oklahoma City Thunder to win the championship in 2012. The key part of that sentence was "2012." Miller has made a total of two 3-pointers in the current postseason.

Tristan Thompson is such a relentless machine on the boards that he could be the new Terminator if Arnold Schwarzenegger ever leaves that movie franchise. But Thompson has yet to score 20 points in a playoff game. He scored the first basket in this series, then didn't put the ball through the hoop again the rest of the game.

If the Cavaliers can't prevail, it's perfectly understandable. We seldom mention that Magic Johnson's Los Angeles Lakers were swept twice in the NBA Finals. By the end of the 1983 Finals, the Lakers were without three of their top six players (Norm Nixon, rookie James Worthy and Bob McAdoo) and lost to a formidable Philadelphia 76ers squad. In 1989, Magic joined Byron Scott on the sideline with a hamstring injury, and the Bad Boy Pistons got their first championship. These things happen. LeBron recognizes that so much is beyond his control.

"There are a few things that you would love to have going late in the season," he said. "That's being healthy, having a great rhythm, and then you need a little luck as well. We've had a great rhythm. We haven't had much luck, and we haven't been healthy.

"But I haven't gotten discouraged. I understand the moment that I'm in, and I'm not too much worried about the game. I'm worried about the moment. I'm happy with the moment. I'm excited to be in this moment once again, and I'm going to stay strong for my team, no matter who is or is not in the lineup."

Earlier in the week, LeBron listed the 2009 Eastern Conference finals against the Orlando Magic among his better series, even though the Cavaliers lost. His average stat line in that series went 38-8-8, and he hit the winning shot at the buzzer in Game 2. But the Cavaliers' second-best player, Mo Williams, shot 37 percent for the series, and Orlando's Rashard Lewis killed them with corner 3s.

For now, when it's time to render final judgment on his career, the series LeBron will have to account for is the 2011 Finals against the Dallas Mavericks. He had the better team and home-court advantage and couldn't come through. He wasn't the best player on the court (danke, Dirk Nowitzki) and wasn't even the best player on his team (both Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh scored more points that series).

Will he be haunted by his missed shot at the end of regulation in Game 1 of this series? Will he wonder how the course of the series would change if the Cavaliers drew first blood on the Warriors' home court and Irving didn't play more than 41 minutes and expose himself to the additional injury risk that eventually did him in?

When he talked to the media Friday before news of Irving's injury status was released, LeBron even admitted that after missing those types of shots, "You have so many different thoughts in your mind, saying, 'OK, I should have done this, or I should have done that.' " He also said he was comfortable with the shot he took, a step-back jumper against Andre Iguodala.

LeBron has always felt more comfortable than we have about what he does on the court. We demand more and expect greater things from this unparalleled combination of athleticism and basketball acumen. He tries to immerse himself in the process more than the results.

As he often has said, including at the end of his interview session Friday, "You go out and play as hard as you can, and you live with the results."

If the rest of the series plays out similarly to Game 1, with big numbers and unstoppable stretches by LeBron and a victory by the Warriors, it won't be time for snarky comments. The only thing left to do will be to borrow the words from that kid above the tunnel at American Airlines Arena and send LeBron off with a "Good job. Good effort."

http://espn.go.com/espn/print?id=13021160

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 01:25 PM
What should they have written?

Infinite_limit
06-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Born to fail in the NBA Finals

Thread
06-06-2015, 01:30 PM
Nice find, Max.

I remember when they were hovering over Magic just that side of 30 years ago. There were some flat ears & tight lips after we left Massachusetts with it.
I remember when they were hovering over Daddy just that side of 15 year ago. There were some flat ears & tight lips a month later when Vecsey had to stand in the Staples basement without Bird next to him. Just about killed that fuck.
I remember that side of a month ago when Pop was fuckin' around with seeds & hacks.

Infinite_limit
06-06-2015, 01:32 PM
Nice find, Max.

I remember when they were hovering over Magic just that side of 30 years ago. There were some flat ears & tight lips after we left Massachusetts with it.
I remember when they were hovering over Daddy just that side of 15 year ago. There were some flat ears & tight lips a month later when Vecsey had to stand in the Staples basement without Bird next to him. Just about killed that fuck.
I remember that side of a month ago when Pop was fuckin' around with seeds & hacks.
http://assets.adamriff.com/images/confused_jackie_chan.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 01:32 PM

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 01:33 PM
LeBron in new world of lower hopes

By J.A. Adande
ESPN.com

OAKLAND, Calif. -- For once, LeBron James can just play basketball, unburdened by expectations or pressure. Kyrie Irving has a fractured left kneecap and is finished, and so are the Cavaliers' chances of winning the NBA Finals. You can't reasonably expect the Cavaliers to beat the league's best team, the Golden State Warriors, with Irving and the previously injured Kevin Love out. LeBron is off the hook.

There is only upside left for him: If the Cavaliers lose, you can't pin this on LeBron. But if the Warriors remain intact and the Cavaliers win, it will be one of the greatest achievements in the history of the NBA. They'd have to make an extra Bill Russell NBA Finals MVP trophy for LeBron, as well as an additional ring, because this would count as double.

There is no multiplier if he loses. It still counts, though. There would still be the problematic 2-4 record in the NBA Finals hampering his case in the greatest-of-all-time discussion. Even if we make allowances for this year and for his losing to the San Antonio Spurs in his first Finals appearance with a roster full of "Who he play for?" guys in 2007, he'd still be no better than .500 on the biggest stage.

In this play, things are going to pieces like the scenes in "Birdman." He's running out of help to counter the NBA's top-scoring team this season. LeBron scored 44 percent of the Cavaliers' points in Game 1, and Irving scored 41 percent of the remaining 56 percent. Even if LeBron can maintain that pace and score roughly half his team's points, the Cavs need to replace half of the other half. There isn't enough room at the podium for all of the Cavaliers who will need to surpass expectations for Cleveland to win.

J.R. Smith could have a night similar to the one on which he made eight 3-pointers and shot 63 percent overall in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference finals. If anything, this is Smith's his cue to get hot after shooting 3-for-13 in Game 1. It's sustaining that has been Smith's problem.

Mike Miller once made seven 3-pointers in a game, back when the Miami Heat closed out the Oklahoma City Thunder to win the championship in 2012. The key part of that sentence was "2012." Miller has made a total of two 3-pointers in the current postseason.

Tristan Thompson is such a relentless machine on the boards that he could be the new Terminator if Arnold Schwarzenegger ever leaves that movie franchise. But Thompson has yet to score 20 points in a playoff game. He scored the first basket in this series, then didn't put the ball through the hoop again the rest of the game.

If the Cavaliers can't prevail, it's perfectly understandable. We seldom mention that Magic Johnson's Los Angeles Lakers were swept twice in the NBA Finals. By the end of the 1983 Finals, the Lakers were without three of their top six players (Norm Nixon, rookie James Worthy and Bob McAdoo) and lost to a formidable Philadelphia 76ers squad. In 1989, Magic joined Byron Scott on the sideline with a hamstring injury, and the Bad Boy Pistons got their first championship. These things happen. LeBron recognizes that so much is beyond his control.

"There are a few things that you would love to have going late in the season," he said. "That's being healthy, having a great rhythm, and then you need a little luck as well. We've had a great rhythm. We haven't had much luck, and we haven't been healthy.

"But I haven't gotten discouraged. I understand the moment that I'm in, and I'm not too much worried about the game. I'm worried about the moment. I'm happy with the moment. I'm excited to be in this moment once again, and I'm going to stay strong for my team, no matter who is or is not in the lineup."

Earlier in the week, LeBron listed the 2009 Eastern Conference finals against the Orlando Magic among his better series, even though the Cavaliers lost. His average stat line in that series went 38-8-8, and he hit the winning shot at the buzzer in Game 2. But the Cavaliers' second-best player, Mo Williams, shot 37 percent for the series, and Orlando's Rashard Lewis killed them with corner 3s.

For now, when it's time to render final judgment on his career, the series LeBron will have to account for is the 2011 Finals against the Dallas Mavericks. He had the better team and home-court advantage and couldn't come through. He wasn't the best player on the court (danke, Dirk Nowitzki) and wasn't even the best player on his team (both Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh scored more points that series).

Will he be haunted by his missed shot at the end of regulation in Game 1 of this series? Will he wonder how the course of the series would change if the Cavaliers drew first blood on the Warriors' home court and Irving didn't play more than 41 minutes and expose himself to the additional injury risk that eventually did him in?

When he talked to the media Friday before news of Irving's injury status was released, LeBron even admitted that after missing those types of shots, "You have so many different thoughts in your mind, saying, 'OK, I should have done this, or I should have done that.' " He also said he was comfortable with the shot he took, a step-back jumper against Andre Iguodala.

LeBron has always felt more comfortable than we have about what he does on the court. We demand more and expect greater things from this unparalleled combination of athleticism and basketball acumen. He tries to immerse himself in the process more than the results.

As he often has said, including at the end of his interview session Friday, "You go out and play as hard as you can, and you live with the results."

If the rest of the series plays out similarly to Game 1, with big numbers and unstoppable stretches by LeBron and a victory by the Warriors, it won't be time for snarky comments. The only thing left to do will be to borrow the words from that kid above the tunnel at American Airlines Arena and send LeBron off with a "Good job. Good effort."

http://espn.go.com/espn/print?id=13021160

Talk ,about having NO shame in hypocrisy...if he loses not his fault if he wins he's god....my goodness these reporters are such phaggots

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 01:41 PM
They should hold him to the same standard as they held Kobe.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 01:42 PM
Articles like this is probably why Jack Ass Adande no longer works for Laker Times. What a hack.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 01:46 PM
They should hold him to the same standard as they held Kobe.What did they say about him?

Do you have an example, or are you just making up shit out of a persecution complex?

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 01:52 PM
What did they say about him?

Do you have an example, or are you just making up shit out of a persecution complex?
Media: "He makes other players better"
LkrFan: here's your chance to prove it.

Wilbon: "He's a hybrid of Magic and Jordan"
LkrFan: show me.

There's more, but you get the point. Either he is as good as you farmers says he is - and he beats a team that hasn't won shit since '75 - or his gaudy stats are as empty as Kevin Love's. No excuses.

Thread
06-06-2015, 01:54 PM

You know tease & torment him like they did Magic, Daddy & Kobe. We slaughtered those dogs, one after another. Now the dogs have been called off. No more losers. Just winners. Everybody gets that gold star.

I liked it the other way. Especially when it was my turn to dish it. They never thought it'd get there. Hey! It got there.

Thread
06-06-2015, 01:55 PM

There's more, but you get the point. Either he is as good as you farmers says he is - and he beats a team that hasn't won shit since '75 - or his gaudy stats are as empty as Kevin Love's. No excuses.

LF

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 01:56 PM

There's more, but you get the point. Either he is as good as you farmers says he is - and he beats a team that hasn't won shit since '75 - or his gaudy stats are as empty as Kevin Love's. No excuses.No, I as asking about Kobe.

Show me the examples of what you are claiming is his treatment. And not just made up conversations in your head.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 01:57 PM
You know tease & torment him like they did Magic, Daddy & Kobe. Show us examples.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 02:07 PM
No, I as asking about Kobe.

Show me the examples of what you are claiming is his treatment. And not just made up conversations in your head.
SpursTalk coined MVPau
LkrFan: despite the fact he didn't win shit before or after Kobe held his hand?

SpursTalk called Kobe Robin
LkrFan: Kobe 5, Daddy 4

Need anymore?

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 02:09 PM
SpursTalk coined MVPau
LkrFan: despite the fact he didn't win shit before or after Kobe held his hand?

SpursTalk called Kobe Robin
LkrFan: Kobe 5, Daddy 4

Need anymore?That's not ESPN.

SpursTalk is a message board.

Not ESPN.

ESPN is a sports media corporation.

Thread
06-06-2015, 02:13 PM
Show us examples.

Daddy can't ring.
Kobe can't ring without Daddy.
Magic can ring, but, not Vs. Boston & in Boston.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 02:14 PM
That's not ESPN.

SpursTalk is a message board.

Not ESPN.

ESPN is a sports media corporation.Like you haven't heard Barry talking shit about Kobe live on ESPN
Like you haven't heard that bow tie wearing faggot Bowen doing the same thing on ESPN
Like you haven't heard Wilbon talking shit on Kobe on PTI

You have no credibility, or you didn't pay your cable bill. Which is it?

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 02:18 PM
Daddy can't ring.
Kobe can't ring without Daddy.
Magic can ring, but, not Vs. Boston & in Boston.

Like you haven't heard Barry talking shit about Kobe live on ESPN
Like you haven't heard that bow tie wearing faggot Bowen doing the same thing on ESPN
Like you haven't heard Wilbon talking shit on Kobe on PTI

You have no credibility, or you didn't pay your cable bill. Which is it?Great, show us some actual examples.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Chump has no credibility. Moving on...

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Chump has no credibility. Moving on...I'm merely asking you to prove your point. No need to get angry,

ohmwrecker
06-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Kobe fans are so sensitive.

Thread
06-06-2015, 02:30 PM
Great, show us some actual examples.

I just did. And you yourself have been there with your Robinson. They stretched that niqqer out and put the screws to him. And your people? They followed Media's lead like dog's to their own vomit.

Thread
06-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Kobe fans are so sensitive.

You weren't so sensitive when Robinson got the treatment. You sold his ass out.

Mikeanaro
06-06-2015, 02:36 PM
A loser is a loser nothing new to see here, he has Mozgov the 8 foot superstar, Smith and Shumpert 2 proven superstars that have been getting into higher ground (media said that) Tristan Thompson, Love has been irrelevant and Irving is a lazy eye fuck.
No excuses

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 02:39 PM
I just did. .You did not.

I asked for actual ESPN clips or quotes.

Should be simple. Why is this so difficult for lakerfan?

Mikeanaro
06-06-2015, 03:06 PM
ESPN suffers amnesia=
No Irving. No Love. No Problem? (http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2015/06/06/with-no-love-or-irving-cavs-have-been-pretty-good/?ls=iref:nbahpt3a) All is not lost in Cleveland. As the stats show, the Cavs have played well without two of their stars.

Come on PENIS you want to save your pet or throw him under the bus.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:07 PM
You did not.

Hey baby...rub this vaseline between your cheeks for me and then bend over....hakakakakakaka :lol

ADRIAN WOJNAROWSKI BLOWS UP ESPN’S HIT PIECE ON KOBE BRYANT, CALLS THEM ‘A PUBLICATION’

Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports is the most respected basketball writer in the industry — his word is as close to bond as you’ll find on the Internet. When he speaks — like when he destroyed J.R. Smith (http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/adrian-woj-brutal-takedown-of-jr-smith/) for being “the clown prince of basketball — people listen. So listen up as he defends Kobe Bryant from the likes of ESPN, which he beautifully refers to as “a publication.”

You might remember that ESPN published what amounted to a hit piece on Bryant (http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/espn-the-magazine-puts-on-hit-piece-on-kobe-bryant-says-hes-destroying-from-within/) just before the season began, blaming the Lakers’ current troubles on Kobe’s attitude and his inability to get along with other people. According to author Henry Abbott, Kobe was the main reason top-flight free agents like Carmelo Anthony passed on L.A. (and would-be free agents like Paul George re-signed with their teams rather than consider the possibility).

Wojnarowksi’s piece instead paints a picture of a patient and understanding Kobe — one who “hates losing, but he doesn’t hate this season and he doesn’t hate this team.”

Read More From the article:
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/adrian-wojnarowski-blows-up-espns-hit-piece-on-kobe-bryant-calls-them-a-publication/

Ohh and Chump I can do this all day...there are literally hundreds of ESPN hit pieces on Kobe..I just thought this one example from Woj would shut your fucking mouth...:toast

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 03:16 PM
Hey baby...rub this vaseline between your cheeks for me and then bend over....hakakakakakaka :lol

ADRIAN WOJNAROWSKI BLOWS UP ESPN’S HIT PIECE ON KOBE BRYANT, CALLS THEM ‘A PUBLICATION’

Read More From the article:
http://www.sportsgrid.com/nba/adrian-wojnarowski-blows-up-espns-hit-piece-on-kobe-bryant-calls-them-a-publication/

Ohh and Chump I can do this all day...there are literally hundreds of ESPN hit pieces on Kobe..I just thought this one example from Woj would shut your fucking mouth...:toast[/FONT][/COLOR]Thanks, go ahead and post all the ones you want.

Then post why they should be writing the exact same stuff about LeBron. Like players' leaving in free agency because of LeBron or something similar.

Then lakerfan will have a point.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:17 PM
And for good measure Chumper...

ESPN article to the Nation on how and why they hate Kobe....

At least they had the decency to publish this shit even if they used a no name black writer as the sacrificial lamb to write it....hakkakakakakaka:lol

The problem with hating Kobe

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8935728/when-hating-kobe-bryant-goes-wrong

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:18 PM
Thanks, go ahead and post all the ones you want.

Then post why they should be writing the exact same stuff about LeBron. Like players' leaving in free agency because of LeBron or something similar.

Then lakerfan will have a point.

No..you tell me why they shouldnt....whats good for the goose is sauce for the gander

m>s
06-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Sorry but Kobe was the medias darling before Colorado

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 03:22 PM
No..you tell me why they shouldnt....whats good for the goose is sauce for the ganderI know of no free agents that didn't re-sign because of LeBron, that's why.

So which ones are documented as not re-signing because of LeBron?

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:23 PM

Hakakakakakakakakakaamam:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:25 PM
I know of no free agents that didn't re-sign because of LeBron, that's why.

So which ones are documented as not re-signing because of LeBron?

And you dont know any that didnt re-sign because of Kobe....

You do? Then lets play...name them jackass...and your proof :hat

m>s
06-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Hakakakakakakakakakaamam:lmao
You're getting your shit pushed in by a homosexual from south Texas not named tim Duncan I think you should focus on that

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 03:27 PM
And for good measure Chumper...

ESPN article to the Nation on how and why they hate Kobe....

At least they had the decency to publish this shit even if they used a no name black writer as the sacrificial lamb to write it....hakkakakakakaka:lol

The problem with hating Kobe

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/89...ant-goes-wrongThis column is actually pro-Kobe.

You might want to read these before you post them.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:29 PM
You're getting your shit pushed in by a homosexual from south Texas not named tim Duncan I think you should focus on that

HakakakakakakakaKka.....calling yourself a homosexual and fantasizing about pushing my shit in....:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:34 PM
This column is actually pro-Kobe.

You might want to read these before you post them.

Of course I read it..too bad you dont understand non-fictional anecdotal paradigms :lol

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Of course I read it..too bad you dont understand non-fictional anecdotal paradigms :lolToo bad you don't understand a pro-Kobe article and try to cover it up with ten cent words :lol

m>s
06-06-2015, 03:44 PM
HakakakakakakakaKka.....calling yourself a homosexual and fantasizing about pushing my shit in....:lol
Maybe you and chump are right for eachother, I hear the weather is nice in California too and you can actually watch your lakers live for the first time. Chump has a job so he can pay for the tickets.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 03:48 PM
Too bad you don't understand a pro-Kobe article and try to cover it up with ten cent words.

Whatever gayboy...I just shit all over your question...I answered your bullshit question of an ESPN hit piece on Kobe by none other that A. WoJ.....and what do you do..like a bitch you pivot....now what? Answer my fucking question bitch...give me an example and proof of a player not re-signing because of Kobe....

I just played your game and won....you have no proof because your proof was based on ESPN lies that Woj basicslly disproved....

I dont require you stand...I only ask that you kneel..:lol

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 03:55 PM
Whatever gayboy...I just shit all over your question...I answered your bullshit question of an ESPN hit piece on Kobe by none other that A. WoJ.....and what do you do..like a bitch you pivot....now what? Answer my fucking question bitch...give me an example and proof of a player not re-signing because of Kobe....

I just played your game and won....you have no proof because your proof was based on ESPN lies that Woj basicslly disproved....

I dont require you stand...I only ask that you kneel..:lolStrangely enough, Woj calls Kobe a liar in his article:

Kobe:This organization put forth a lot of effort to try and land some of these top free agents. They went for it. I respect that. I appreciate that."

Woj: The Lakers never pursued the frontline players on the market

So are you calling Kobe a liar on top of all your whining?

lol

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Strangely enough, Woj calls Kobe a liar in his article:

Kobe:This organization put forth a lot of effort to try and land some of these top free agents. They went for it. I respect that. I appreciate that."

Woj: The Lakers never pursued the frontline players on the market

So are you calling Kobe a liar on top of all your whining?

lol

We're not going to get far unless you stop pivoting and bringing up strawmen examples....again answer my question....

You were real hawkish with Cully and Laker fan earlier in this thread...and now you're scrambling when I step in the club....:lol now.....Name a player that didn't re-sign because of Kobe....or this conversation is ova

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:03 PM

My ass. If he hadn't carried Daddy to it in Portland in '00 he'd a been next after Media was finished with Shaq.

You know what else? He knew it.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:05 PM
We're not going to get far unless you stop pivoting and bringing up strawmen examples....again answer my question....

You were real hawkish with Cully and Laker fan earlier in this thread...and now you're scrambling when I step in the club....:lol now.....Name a player that didn't re-sign because of Kobe....or this conversation is ova"Before I got to the Lakers, I would talk to him [and] he would really help me out on the [down] low about how to become everything that I said I wanted to be. And I looked up to him and I looked up to everything he, as a basketball player, stood for. … [By the end of that season] I just felt so hurt and disappointed in the fact that the guy that I was expecting to be somebody who was gonna pass the torch, somebody to say, ‘Dwight, I’ll take you under my wing and I’ll show you how to get it done’ … it was none of that."

lol

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:06 PM
You did not.

I did.

---

And you remember "The Admiral" --- Me too, but, I also remember "The Mermaid" - "Dolphin" - "Charmin" - Robinson was Dwight Howard before Dwight Howard. & you fucks went along with it.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 04:08 PM
"Before I got to the Lakers, I would talk to him [and] he would really help me out on the [down] low about how to become everything that I said I wanted to be. And I looked up to him and I looked up to everything he, as a basketball player, stood for. … [By the end of that season] I just felt so hurt and disappointed in the fact that the guy that I was expecting to be somebody who was gonna pass the torch, somebody to say, ‘Dwight, I’ll take you under my wing and I’ll show you how to get it done’ … it was none of that."

lol

Now wheres the proof he didnt re-sign because of Kobe..or is this all in your head like you accussed Laker fan of....:hat

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:09 PM
I did.You did not.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:10 PM
Now wheres the proof he didnt re-sign because of Kobe..or is this all in your head like you accussed Laker fan of....:hatIt's right there on your screen.

Choke on it :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Chumper all I did was set your dumb ass up...do you think I would suspect you'd cherry pick Dwight...because no one saw that coming...:lol i just want the proof...with no proof its just your imagination

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:13 PM
Here's more

The Lakers invited Kobe and Steve (Nash) to the final pitch meeting to help persuade Dwight to come on board. It sounded like a good idea. Steve sent out an amusing tweet before the meeting: “Dwight Howard we’re coming for you. You’re going to love the statue we build for you outside Staples in 20yrs!” And Kobe made a moving speech during the pitch, promising to teach Dwight the secret of winning championships that he’d learned from the best in the game.

If the meeting had ended there, it might have worked. But after the presentation, Dwight asked Kobe what he was planning to do after he recovered from his Achilles injury. Was this going to be his last year? “No,” replied Kobe. “I’m planning to be around for three or four more years.”

At that point, according to others in the room, Dwight’s eyes went blank and he drifted away. In his mind, the game was over.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:13 PM
You did not.

I did.

And you remember "The Admiral." Me too. I also remember "The Mermaid" - "Dolphin" & "Charmin." You do too. You followed Media there and pushed Robinson right into the shitter.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:14 PM
I did.You did not.

Koolaid_Man
You could have cherry picked Shaq as well but fact is there is no proof.because there are a million reasons they didn't re-sign.....

Thread
You did not.

I did.

---

And you remember "The Admiral" --- Me too, but, I also remember "The Mermaid" - "Dolphin" - "Charmin" - Robinson was Dwight Howard before Dwight Howard. & you fucks went along with it.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:16 PM
You could have cherry picked Shaq as well but fact is there is no proof.because there are a million reasons they didn't re-sign.....That's completely different.

Shaq didn't sign with the Suns because of Kobe.

Shaq got traded to the Suns because of Kobe.

ChumpDumper
I did.You did not.

jeebus
I did.

---

Get 'im, Dale!!

Koolaid_Man
Here's more
Now you're directly quoting the guy that Woj called out for the hit piece....how fitting....you're a loser just like ESPN....I've enjoyed embarrassing you in this thread

Thread
Get 'im, Dale!!

CHARGE!!!

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
You did not.

I did.

---

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Now you're directly quoting the guy that Woj called out for the hit piece....how fitting....you're a loser just like ESPN....I've enjoyed embarrassing you in this threadSo you're calling the person who wrote that a liar?

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:18 PM
I did.You did not.

Thread
You did not.

I did.

---

Malik Hairston
:lol by J Adande..

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:19 PM
I did.

---You did not.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:19 PM
You did not.

I did.

---

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:20 PM
I did.You did not.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:20 PM
You did not.

I did.

---

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:21 PM
I did.You did not.

jeebus
CHARGE!!!

Go Go Go!

Thread
You did not.

I did.

---

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:22 PM
I did.OK, show me the quote and link it to the ESPN story you got it from.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:25 PM
OK, show me the quote and link it to the ESPN story you got it from.

I don't links. I lived it. Just like I lived the rape & pillage of your Robinson. Media initiated the campaign and you fucks followed right in. I ain't no fuckin' teenager. I saw all this shit.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:26 PM
I don't links. I lived it. Just like I lived the rape & pillage of your Robinson. Media initiated the campaign and you fucks followed right in. I ain't no fuckin' teenager. I saw all this shit.So you can't prove anything you said.

OK.

Fine by me.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 04:28 PM
I don't links. I lived it. Just like I lived the rape & pillage of your Robinson. Media initiated the campaign and you fucks followed right in. I ain't no fuckin' teenager. I saw all this shit.

Bury your bone deep in his flaming ass....

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Bury your bone deep in his flaming ass....You never answered the question.

You calling the guy who wrote that a liar?

manufan10
06-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Two parrots going back and forth. This should be interesting.

m>s
06-06-2015, 04:30 PM
I bet you got a semi writing that faggot

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:31 PM
So you can't prove anything you said.

OK.

Fine by me.

I lived it, motherfucker. I don't need no links, or articles, nor rehash. I saw it. I was there when they slow roasted your Robinson over a pit, made him consider quitting. I was there when Magic rang in '80 & '82 and they came after him after '84,,,had him on the fuckin' ropes about to give up because the Celtics in association with Media went all in to end him. They knew he was poison.>>> No. Jacks, timbers, started back down. After the smoke cleared 30 years come Tuesday,,,there stood Heinsohn and Stockton, like somebody fuckin' died, talkin' low, whispers, looked like fuckin' zombies. Cocksuckers.

ohmwrecker
06-06-2015, 04:32 PM
You weren't so sensitive when Robinson got the treatment. You sold his ass out.

I did nothing of the sort.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:32 PM

Fuckin' eh.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:33 PM
I did nothing of the sort.

Of course not. Not 1 of you humps will admit it now. But, I was there, motherfucker. I saw the shameful acts you fucks made. And why? Because Media decided Robinson was (it). Cocksuckers.

m>s
06-06-2015, 04:34 PM
If kool will stfu I'll jump in on your side dale

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:34 PM
I lived it, motherfucker. I don't need no links, or articles, nor rehash. I saw it. I was there when they slow roasted your Robinson over a pit, made him consider quitting. I was there when Magic rang in '80 & '82 and they came after him after '84,,,had him on the fuckin' ropes about to give up because the Celtics in association with Media went all in to end him. They knew he was poison.>>> No. Jacks, timbers, started back down. After the smoke cleared 30 years come Tuesday,,,there stood Heinsohn and Stockton, like somebody fuckin' died, talkin' low, whispers, looked like fuckin' zombies. Cocksuckers.So you can't prove anything you said.

OK.

It's not a crime.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:35 PM
So you can't prove anything you said.

OK.

Fine by me.

I did.

---

We'll go all fuckin' day & night, motherfucker.

Try me.

ohmwrecker
06-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Of course not. Not 1 of you humps will admit it now. But, I was there, motherfucker. I saw the shameful acts you fucks made. And why? Because Media decided Robinson was (it). Cocksuckers.

You can't compare the media humping Kobe to Robinson... Apples and eggs

ChumpDumper
I did.

---

We'll go all fuckin' day & night, motherfucker.

Try me.I did.

You couldn't prove anything you said.

You failed.

Thread
I did.

You couldn't prove anything you said.

You failed.

I did.

---

m>s
06-06-2015, 04:37 PM
:corn:

its a shitposting battle of attrition who will come out on top

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:38 PM
You can't compare the media humping Kobe to Robinson... Apples and eggs

Absolutely not. Robinson got it much worse than Kobe. He was suicidal.

ChumpDumper
I did.

---

And you remember "The Admiral" --- Me too, but, I also remember "The Mermaid" - "Dolphin" - "Charmin" - Robinson was Dwight Howard before Dwight Howard. & you fucks went along with it.You didn't prove anything you said.

That would require links.

Thread
You didn't prove anything you said.

That would require links.

I did.

---

ChumpDumper
Absolutely not. Robinson got it much worse than Kobe. He was suicidal.No he wasn't.

Jesus, lakerfan drama.

ohmwrecker
I did.

---

Awful comparison in every way imaginable.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Awful comparison in every way imaginable.

Yeah, right, because when Media came after Kobe we did not forsake him. When Media came after Robinson you sold his ass out. I watched, motherfucker. I saw it. Never did I think a day would come when it would serve like this, but, it has come.

Buddy Mignon
06-06-2015, 04:40 PM
I did.

---

Not only did they go along with it they compensated his lack of manhood on the court for his false sense of morals. Then used it to paint him the good guy... still a winner... that's until they drafted a thug nigga...a cuck... a wife fucker... an atheist... and a rapist.

Thread
No he wasn't.

Jesus, lakerfan drama.

Yeah, he was. He was suicidal over the treatment of Media and SF.

Thread
Not only did they go along with it they compensated his lack of manhood on the court for his false sense of morals. Then used it to paint him the good guy... still a winner... that's until they drafted a thug nigga...a cuck... a wife fucker... an atheist... and a rapist.

You GD rights.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Yeah, he was. He was suicidal over the treatment of Media and SF.Prove it.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Prove it.

I was there. I saw it. That's good enough for me.

SF damn near drove Robinson to killing himself.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:44 PM
I was there. I saw it. That's good enough for me.

SF damn near drove Robinson to killing himself.So you can't prove anything you said. That's good enough for me to say it's complete bullshit.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:45 PM
So you can't prove anything you said. That's good enough for me to say it's complete bullshit.

Understood. But I saw. Media, in association with SF drove Robinson to consider not only quitting but killing himself.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Sorry but Kobe was the medias darling before ColoradoCorrect.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:46 PM
Understood. But I saw. Media, in association with SF drove Robinson to consider not only quitting but killing himself.Except you just made it up and it's bullshit. Understood.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 04:48 PM
Hakakakakakakakakakaamam:lmao:lmao

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Correct.

Only because Daddy's big ass was a larger & juicier target. Daddy was vulnerable, wore his emotions on his sleeve. Had a rough childhood. Kobe had a strong father & mother, a united family, an exemplary childhood. Media ain't no country preacher, they can smell weakness, a soft spot. They had Daddy on the ropes in '00. After they got done skinnin' his fuckin hide, Kobe was next. Watch, go ahead watch the immediate aftermath of the Indy Finals, find Daddy at the restraining ropes. You can put it on mute. All you need it to see him.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Except you just made it up and it's bullshit. Understood.

No. I saw it. I lived it. And now I'm tellin' it. And you ain't stoppin' me with money, marbles nor chalk. Ya fatass fuck, you.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:51 PM
No. I saw it. I lived it. And now I'm tellin' it. And you ain't stoppin' me with money, marbles nor chalk. Ya fatass fuck, you.I just stopped you by challenging you to prove it.

It was really easy.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:53 PM
I just stopped you by challenging you to prove it.

It was really easy.

Nope. Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Nope. Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.Prove it.

ohmwrecker
06-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Yeah, right, because when Media came after Kobe we did not forsake him. When Media came after Robinson you sold his ass out. I watched, motherfucker. I saw it. Never did I think a day would come when it would serve like this, but, it has come.

What are you talking about? Robinson never got the media attention like Kobe, LeBron or Jordan. You're out of your mind. Of course... Robinson never tried to ass rape a fat white girl in his hotel room either, so...

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:54 PM
Prove it.

Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:55 PM
What are you talking about? Robinson never got the media attention like Kobe, LeBron or Jordan. You're out of your mind. Of course... Robinson never tried to ass rape a fat white girl in his hotel room either, so...

Horseshit. Media tried to destroy David Robinson. Drove him to consider quitting & suicide. And you went right along with it.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 04:55 PM
I bet you got a semi writing that faggot

My semi is still 8 inches bigger than the family misjewels your daddy left you... :lmao

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.You can't prove it so it's complete bullshit.

Thread
06-06-2015, 04:57 PM
You can't prove it so it's complete bullshit.

Nope. It's the truth, and from this day forward will be part & parcel to my rolling stock:::

ohmwrecker
06-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Horseshit. Media tried to destroy David Robinson. Drove him to consider quitting & suicide. And you went right along with it.

You are deluded and senile, you twisted old fruit.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Nope. It's the truth, and from this day forward will be part & parcel to my rolling stock:::
Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.Nope. It's complete bullshit and you could never prove it in a million years for a million dollars. Parroting it will not make it any less bullshit.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:00 PM
Nope. It's complete bullshit and you could never prove it in a million years for a million dollars. Parroting it will not make it any less bullshit.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.As I said, parroting it will not make it any less bullshit.

Keep trying though.

All lakerfan has now is bullshit and drama.

Thread
You are deluded and senile, you twisted old fruit.

Yeah, you don't like having the light shone on your dirty laundry. You just want to hold the light the other way.

Chickenshit.

Thread
As I said, parroting it will not make it any less bullshit.

Keep trying though.

All lakerfan has now is bullshit and drama.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Yeah, you don't like having the light shone on your dirty laundry. You just want to hold the light the other way.

Chickenshit.lol chickenshit is running away like a little girl when challenged.

You ran and are still running.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:02 PM
Spur Fan drove David Robinson to consider quitting & to committing suicide.Keep trying, drama queen.

m>s
06-06-2015, 05:03 PM
My semi is still 8 inches bigger than the family misjewels your daddy left you... :lmao
Whatever you say mr sbc

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:03 PM
So you can't prove anything you said. That's good enough for me to say it's complete bullshit.

:lol the nerve of you to even use the word proof...when I provided it in this thread you went on a pivoting rampage...you're a gotdam moron....I'm surprised you're even still in this thread after I embarrassed you so thoroughly...

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:04 PM
:lol the nerve of you to even use the word proof...when I provided it in this thread you went on a pivoting rampage...you're a gotdam moron....I'm surprised you're even still in this thread after I embarrassed you so thoroughly...You never answered my question.

Been waiting awhile, chickenshit.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Only because Daddy's big ass was a larger & juicier target. Daddy was vulnerable, wore his emotions on his sleeve. Had a rough childhood. Kobe had a strong father & mother, a united family, an exemplary childhood. Media ain't no country preacher, they can smell weakness, a soft spot. They had Daddy on the ropes in '00. After they got done skinnin' his fuckin hide, Kobe was next. Watch, go ahead watch the immediate aftermath of the Indy Finals, find Daddy at the restraining ropes. You can put it on mute. All you need it to see him.Absolutely. Pissed me off how they turned over all Kobe's endorsements to a player who is on the verge of 2/6 in the Finals with 3 more Ls.

When Kobe had to play with Smush, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm, Sasha V, and Kwame Brown, the media roasted him because Kobe couldn't drag these bums past a loaded Suns team. Then they gave Nash Kobe's MVP.

Then the media pulls this shit by a certified Shaq nuthugger. I stopped reading that hack Adande over a decade ago.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:07 PM
And Cully I forgot...M>s is the closet so he acts offended at gay talk....whereas Chumper is out the closet and the only thing that offends him is talk of pussy...he'll go running to Kori you start calling him a pussy..the word is cryptonite to him

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:08 PM
And Cully I forgot...M>s is the closet so he acts offended at gay talk....whereas Chumper is out the closet and the only thing that offends him is talk of pussy...he'll go running to Kori you start calling him a pussy..the word is cryptonite to himlol you're terrified of me.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:08 PM
Absolutely. Pissed me off how they turned over all Kobe's endorsements to a player who is on the verge of 2/6 in the Finals with 3 more Ls.

When Kobe had to play with Smush, Luke Walton, Chris Mihm, Sasha V, and Kwame Brown, the media roasted him because Kobe couldn't drag these bums past a loaded Suns team. Then they gave Nash Kobe's MVP.

Then the media pulls this shit by a pro Shaq nuthugger. I stopped reading that hack Adande over a decade ago.

I wish someone would email this thread to his fraud ass

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:09 PM
lol chickenshit is running away like a little girl when challenged.

You ran and are still running.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:10 PM
lol you're terrified of me.

Thats what my dick says :toast

LkrFan
And Cully I forgot...M>s is the closet so he acts offended at gay talk....whereas Chumper is out the closet and the only thing that offends him is talk of pussy...he'll go running to Kori you start calling him a pussy..the word is cryptonite to him

Watch it Kool. Word on the street he got my man Chewbacca whacked. Proceed with caution dawg. :lol

ChumpDumper
Thats what my dick says :toastStill stalling, chickenshit.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:11 PM
Watch it Kool. Word on the street he got my man Chewbacca whacked. Proceed with caution dawg. :lollol more terrified lakerfans.

What a bunch of pussies.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:12 PM
lol more terrified lakerfans.

What a bunch of pussies.

Terrified of what?

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:13 PM

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Terrified of what?
Watch it Kool. Word on the street he got my man Chewbacca whacked. Proceed with caution dawg. :lollol dawg

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:16 PM
lol dawgI laughed. That is proof I'm terrified? You're an idiot.

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:16 PM
I laughed. That is proof I'm terrified? You're an idiot.So you're saying i didn't get Chewbacca banned?

OK.

lol

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:18 PM

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:18 PM
So you're saying i didn't get Chewbacca banned?

OK.

lol

You eat and fuck pussy real good Chumper...now run and go tell Kori that..

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:19 PM
You eat and fuck pussy real good Chumper...now run and go tell Kori that..lol you're terrified of me.

Chickenshit is still stalling.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:20 PM

LkrFan
So you're saying i didn't get Chewbacca banned?

OK.

lol

No, I believe you did. Doesn't terrify me though. This is a message board. I don't take your 100K posts seriously.

ChumpDumper
No, I believe you did. Doesn't terrify me though. This is a message board. I don't take your 100K posts seriously.lol lakerfan ascribes great power to me, per par.

Silver&Black
06-06-2015, 05:21 PM
:corn:

its a shitposting battle of attrition who will come out on top

Who's your money on m<s?

Chump has an unrivaled stamina. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. My $$$ is on him...

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:22 PM
lol lakerfan ascribes great power to me, per par.

What do you think of the Korean chick in my avatar?

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:23 PM
What do you think of the Korean chick in my avatar?I have avs and sigs turned off. Useless clutter.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:26 PM

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:27 PM
Who's your money on m<s?

Chump has an unrivaled stamina. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. My $$$ is on him...

I been at it for 20 years and never lost one of these.

I look forward to challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Cully just made himself irrelevant by forfeit. Nothing but pity for him.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:30 PM
Cully just made himself irrelevant by forfeit. Nothing but pity for him.

I look forward to challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:30 PM

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:32 PM
Cully's parroting is the surest sign he knows he lost.

It's fun to watch him keep trying though.

CTRL+V isn't an argument.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Cully's parroting is the surest sign he knows he lost.

It's fun to watch him keep trying though.

CTRL+V isn't an argument.

Let us proceed...

Silver&Black
06-06-2015, 05:35 PM

Let us proceed...

You'll tire out eventually. Probably retire to the reading room....

Chump is the fucking energizer bunny Cubs. Good luck to both of you fellas.

jeebus
06-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Dale doing God's Work in this thread.

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:36 PM
You'll tire out eventually. Probably retire to the reading room....

Chump is the fucking energizer bunny Cubs. Good luck to both of you fellas.

No. I've slept in this chair during the AZ Central years. I've never lost one of these. Ever.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:37 PM
Come to think more about it, the only Warrior with Finals experience is their coach. The Kang been to 5 straight. The Splash Brothers never been there. Not Bogut. Not Dre Iggy. Not Green. Nobody on their roster. They're in unchartered waters. But nobody talking bout that shiiiiiiiiiiit. Cavs have 1 all star that's playing. The Dubs have 1 all star. Looks pretty even to me.

If the Kang loses heads will roll. No excuses.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:38 PM
You're a pussy hound chump...you be beating that pussy up

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:39 PM
Chump be licking that clit

ChumpDumper
06-06-2015, 05:41 PM
You're a pussy hound chump...you be beating that pussy up

Chump be licking that clitKool still stalling.

Koolaid_Man
06-06-2015, 05:41 PM
Come to think more about it, the only Warrior with Finals experience is their coach. The Kang been to 5 straight. The Splash Brothers never been there. Not Bogut. Not Dre Iggy. Not Green. Nobody on their roster. They're in unchartered waters. But nobody talking bout that shiiiiiiiiiiit. Cavs have 1 all star that's playing. The Dubs have 1 all star. Looks pretty even to me.

If the Kang loses heads will roll. No excuses.

If he gets swept Wade,Bosh, and Riley will be popping bottles lol

Thread
06-06-2015, 05:42 PM

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 05:44 PM
If he gets swept Wade,Bosh, and Riley will be popping bottles lol

:lol

I bet he wishes he kept Wiggins. Tristan Thompson made Love irrelevant.

jeebus
06-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Looks like we have a winner

Thread
06-06-2015, 06:14 PM
Looks like we have a winner

You gd rights. The AZ Centralists gave me much more of a fight.

This was too easy.

Silver&Black
06-06-2015, 06:17 PM
You gd rights. The AZ Centralists gave me much more of a fight.

This was too easy.

Congrats...you out Chumped Chump.

Never thought I'd see the day. This is bigger than American Pharoah winning the triple crown...

Thread
06-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Congrats...you out Chumped Chump.

Never thought I'd see the day. This is bigger than American Pharoah winning the triple crown...

...I want to thank a lot of people= our leader Luva, our #1 Kool, LF our battlefield commander, and to Chumper, he was a worthy (:rolleyesJesus Christ) opponent. I'm terribly humbled.

- Dale

m>s
06-06-2015, 06:24 PM
Who's your money on m>s?

Yeah culburn will eventually get annoyed and quit for the night, the homosexual thrives off punishment

m>s
06-06-2015, 06:25 PM
Chump took a break for homosexual activities and will be back I bet

Thread
06-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Yeah culburn will eventually get annoyed and quit for the night, the homosexual thrives off punishment

He can come back & we can start another one, but, this one I won.

He doesn't want to see Robinson being cast down like I cast him down. I don't blame him. That's difficult to view. But, it's the truth. I lived thru it,,,then I didn't have a horse in the race. I just watched form afar as it came down. I had no idea one day it would work to my benefit. It was one thing for Media to do that to Robinson......a completely other thing for SF to take up the pitchforks, tar & feather and stalk David.

Thebesteva
06-06-2015, 06:34 PM
Did anyone mention that in this JA Adande article, when it was posted that ESPN front page read,"No pressure on Lebron if he loses" :lmao

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Chump took a break for homosexual activities and will be back I bet:lmao

m>s
06-06-2015, 06:37 PM
He can come back & we can start another one, but, this one I won.

He doesn't want to see Robinson being cast down like I cast him down. I don't blame him. That's difficult to view. But, it's the truth. I lived thru it,,,then I didn't have a horse in the race. I just watched form afar as it came down. I had no idea one day it would work to my benefit. It was one thing for Media to do that to Robinson......a completely other thing for SF to take up the pitchforks, tar & feather and stalk David.
but he likes it though, he's fucked up in the head. he will literally supply you the viagara.

Thread
06-06-2015, 06:45 PM
but he likes it though, he's fucked up in the head. he will literally supply you the viagara.

No. He's appalled because like most SF with knowledge of this history have pushed it into the recesses of their minds, consciously OR subconsciously hiding their shame. It hadn't even occurred to me until the last few months. I've never cited it before. But, it bears to see the light of day.

LkrFan
06-06-2015, 08:36 PM
If LeHype gets swept TWICE in the Finals, what does this mean for his legacy Clipper Nation?

LkrFan
06-07-2015, 12:50 PM
If LeHype gets swept TWICE in the Finals, what does this mean for his legacy Clipper Nation?

Well...

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:22 PM
"In 1989, Magic joined Byron Scott on the sideline with a hamstring injury, and the Bad Boy Pistons got their first championship."

I shut my mouth and took it, because a year earlier I had to watch as Media pissed & moaned, rubbed rocks in their hair, pulled it out as Isaiah Thomas minced about on a sprained ankle.

DMC
06-07-2015, 01:29 PM
This could go 100 pages by the end of the day between Chump's question asking troll and Dale's parroting schtick.. it's like Marty going back in time and meeting his father.

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:35 PM
This could go 100 pages by the end of the day between Chump's question asking troll and Dale's parroting schtick.. it's like Marty going back in time and meeting his father.

I love reading that article. Big shots. Reminds me of the old days of selection. Gets my juices flowin'. You got no fuckin' reference, D, aside from the high tech lynching of David Robinson, but, there---there was no title---no title held out as the carrot on the stick, beating our asses, bloody, couldn't get there, laughed like Hell at us,,,string another carrot, wait another year. Laughed like Hell, then we snatched carrot. No more big shot.

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:42 PM
"For now, when it's time to render final judgment on his career, the series LeBron will have to account for is the 2011 Finals against the Dallas Mavericks".

Silly nonsense, smoke screen, just gd garbage. Account for '13, gd it. Motherfuckers. They were selling Spurs Title Gear for Christ sakes. It was over, over over. Motherfuckers. But, nobody will talk about that on either side of the gd line. Just some old fuck with a limp dick in Phoenix. No, then it was convenient just to park that Title clean & proper in James ledger. Not a fuckin' word to this day.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 01:45 PM
Still can't believe Thread made Chump quit...

WTF is this world coming to?

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:47 PM

You wanna see what's it's coming to?

Thread
06-07-2015, 01:50 PM

...made my Saturday. I walked around here all day on air. Singing, smilin', talkin' to myself, in good terms, went to Arby's, slept like a rock. It's incredible how something that juvenile can have an affect on a senior citizen with ED.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 01:55 PM
...made my Saturday. I walked around here all day on air. Singing, smilin', talkin' to myself, in good terms, went to Arby's, slept like a rock. It's incredible how something that juvenile can have an affect on a senior citizen with ED.

I'm just saying that if you go back and look at every single argument/feud that Chump has had with a fellow poster.....he ALWAYS get the last word in. Always...

BTW good for you Cubby...hope you had a terrific Saturday.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 01:56 PM
You wanna see what's it's coming to?

You better hurry up and show me. We've only got 1 month left...

Thread
06-07-2015, 02:00 PM
You better hurry up and show me. We've only got 1 month left...

"You got a problem with that, Anthony?"

uPE7Qr5O6Fg

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:17 PM

the world has been out of balance since ww2, the pendulum is starting to swing back

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 04:51 PM

WTF is this world coming to?I went out.

On a Saturday night.

What did you guys do?

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 04:52 PM
I'm just saying that if you go back and look at every single argument/feud that Chump has had with a fellow poster.....he ALWAYS get the last word in. Always...Actually no.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 05:00 PM
I went out.

On a Saturday night.

You have any proof that you went out last night?

Link please...

LkrFan
06-07-2015, 06:25 PM

Link please...

monkeypunk
06-07-2015, 06:32 PM

Link please...

Thread
06-07-2015, 06:51 PM
I went out.

On a Saturday night.

What did you guys do?

Don't feel bad, daddy, I ain't ever been beat.

Anytime you want to go again you just let old Dale know.

~O~
06-07-2015, 07:01 PM
The one thing about this finals is that this media barrage of attention for the Cavaliers is unbearable. They're continuously defending the mediocrity of this LeBron carried team. Its absolutely embarrassing for the league. Did they really need 4 articles to tell everyone that Kyrie Irving was injured and they spent the whole entire time between games talking about LeBron.

I mean. Christ. Surprise me motherfuckers.

Sean Cagney
06-07-2015, 07:49 PM
I shut my mouth and took it, because a year earlier I had to watch as Media pissed & moaned, rubbed rocks in their hair, pulled it out as Isaiah Thomas minced about on a sprained ankle.

What about he phantom foul call that is always talked about Cub? I hear a lot about that but did not get to see the game. They said the Pistons got robbed there.

Thread
06-07-2015, 09:37 PM
What about he phantom foul call that is always talked about Cub? I hear a lot about that but did not get to see the game. They said the Pistons got robbed there.

I don't play the officiating card, Cagney.

It's my religion.

Sean Cagney
06-07-2015, 09:42 PM
I don't play the officiating card, Cagney.

It's my religion.I know that is not your thing, you will never see me do it as well. If the game is that close to let a call decide it then the teams were pretty much even IMO and one call can not decide a game or series IMO (I have seen some bad calls or non calls but don't use them as excuses later like most).

We agree there Cub.

ViceCity86
06-07-2015, 09:52 PM
Yellowmen like Adande and Broussard always favor their blackness and ignore their whiteness.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 10:53 PM
Don't feel bad, daddy, I ain't ever been beat.

Anytime you want to go again you just let old Dale know.I wasn't going in the first place. As soon as you start parroting and throwing out nonsequiturs and whining, I'm done with you.

You haven't noticed this yet?

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
I wasn't going in the first place. As soon as you start parroting and throwing out nonsequiturs and whining, I'm done with you.

You haven't noticed this yet?

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
See what I mean?

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:59 PM
See what I mean?

Cubby: 1

Dumper: 0

Anytime, motherfucker. I ain't ever lost.

DMC
You still got it Dale, lol.

Thread
You still got it Dale, lol.

GD rights.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:08 PM

Anytime, motherfucker. I ain't ever lost.You have diapers and nothing else to do. Of course you are going to win a sitting and CTRL+V competition.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:09 PM
You have diapers and nothing else to do. Of course you are going to win a sitting and CTRL+V competition.

You gd right, motherfucker. I win by attrition. Ain't ever been beat.

Ever.

Anytime, motherfucker, anytime.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:12 PM
You gd right, motherfucker. I win by attrition. Ain't ever been beat.

Ever.

Anytime, motherfucker, anytime.Be proud of your soiled diapers and rashes!

What did you win btw?

AlexJones
06-07-2015, 11:12 PM

:wow:wow

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:13 PM
Be proud of your soiled diapers and rashes!

What did you win btw?

I don't know exactly, but, it was a grand Saturday after the victory.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:15 PM
I don't know exactly, but, it was a grand Saturday after the victory.Sitting alone in the dark in your own filth.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2015, 11:16 PM

Dale

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Sitting alone in the dark in your own filth.

Filth? no, ripe? yes.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Dale

Thanks, CN, it means a lot coming from the loyal opposition.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Filth? no, ripe? yes.Diaper = filth.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:21 PM
Diaper = filth.

Not if you change 'em, set 'em in the sun to dry, switch 'em out.

Clipper Nation
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks, CN, it means a lot coming from the loyal opposition.

You've still got it, old man, when you're not on that tired old Kirby>Duncan schtick.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Not if you change 'em, set 'em in the sun to dry, switch 'em out.If you could do that, you wouldn't need diapers in the first place.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:25 PM
If you could do that, you wouldn't need diapers in the first place.

BS. Just #1. Set 'em out in the 100 degree sun and bleaches 'em white. Put 'em back on, go back int the house and set down here, see if you're around.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:27 PM
BS. Just #1. Set 'em out in the 100 degree sun and bleaches 'em white. Put 'em back on, go back int the house and set down here, see if you're around.That's not how your diapers work.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:29 PM
That's not how your diapers work.

It's my fuckin' diaper, Dumper. Christ, get your own fuckin' diaper.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:30 PM
It's my fuckin' diaper, Dumper. Christ, get your own fuckin' diaper.Don't need 'em. i can go out anytime I like.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:36 PM
Don't need 'em. i can go out anytime I like.

Let us proceed...

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:41 PM
Let us proceed...I did.

And left you here.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:42 PM
I did.

And left you here.

ChumpDumper
06-07-2015, 11:45 PM

Dumper: 0In what?

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:46 PM
You've still got it, old man, when you're not on that tired old Kirby>Duncan schtick.

Very true.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Very true.

I'm humbled.