PDA

View Full Version : Disturbance at pool party involving cops & black teens in McKinney, TX

Pages : [1] 2

blkroadrunners
06-07-2015, 02:13 PM
bpWP8aMcOo8

TheSanityAnnex
06-07-2015, 02:15 PM
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. He won't be a cop for much longer after drawing his gun on a group of teenagers. What a dipshit.

blkroadrunners
06-07-2015, 02:16 PM
McKinney police said Sunday that an officer has been placed on administrative leave after a Friday evening disturbance at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool that created a buzz on social media.
Police said the incident involved "multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave."
According to a statement from police spokeswoman Sabrina Boston, nine units were dispatched after the first responding officers "encountered a large crowd that refused to comply with police commands."
Boston acknowledged that a seven-minute YouTube video "raised concerns" about the actions of one officer, who is seen using profanity and throwing a young woman in a bathing suit to the ground. Police did not name the officer.
Boston said Chief Greg Conley would make a statement about the incident at 2 p.m. Sunday. WFAA.com plans to carry the chief's remarks live.
Brandon Brooks, who posted the unedited video clip titled Cops Crash Pool Party (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R46-XTqXkzE) on Saturday, wrote that "this kind of force is uncalled for, especially on children and innocent bystanders."

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local/collin-county/2015/06/07/mckinney-officer-on-leave-after-video-of-disturbance/28643625/

clambake
06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
cops should be rewarded for saving their lives.

blacks can't swim.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 02:44 PM
bpWP8aMcOo8

Talk about some fucking phaggots...this is precisely why I shed ZERO tears for cops...sitting on that girls back with his knees like shes a threat...it's very infuriating to see shit like that....he targeted all of the black kids...this is a classic case of small dick inferiority complex at it's finest

clambake
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
they shouldn't have even been there.

now you gotta drain and disinfect the pool.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 02:48 PM
Cocaine's a hell of a drug. He won't be a cop for much longer after drawing his gun on a group of teenagers. What a dipshit.

And why the fuck was he running fast like Captain America...and then he did a Ninja Warrior roll at the beggining of the video..I'm like WHAT THA FUCK :lol

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:03 PM
Illegal trespass and resisting arrest. Coons in the wire.. coons in the wire!!

ohmwrecker
06-07-2015, 03:03 PM
What a jackass.

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:06 PM
Truth is nobody here has a fucking clue what the call was about, why they showed up, or what happened before the camera was activated. We'll know in time, but why everyone acts like a cop in the middle of a mob, even if they are mixed with younger people, should be Andy Griffith.

Young black people never obey the cops when told to get on the ground, they have to start talking or running even if for no reason other than group think. Like he told those two at the end, you were told to get on the ground and you chose to join the rest in fleeing.

DMC
06-07-2015, 03:08 PM

blacks can't swim.
As long as their feet stay above water they are ok.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 03:23 PM
Not enough info for most of this.

Drawing a weapon in that manner with a half baked pseudo chase, we got a problem.

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 03:43 PM

blacks can't swim.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 03:43 PM
Not enough info for most of this.

Drawing a weapon in that manner with a half baked pseudo chase, we got a problem.

I know as citizens we pay lip service to cops and the dangerous job they have but the reality is that 90% of Cops are losers....it's never really said but they are and sadly most of them know they are....

Infinite_limit
06-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Classic Pic

http://www.gloveo.com/wp-content/uploads/72684_10151781150174348_2091968879_n.jpg

Infinite_limit
06-07-2015, 03:48 PM
I know as citizens we pay lip service to cops and the dangerous job they have but the reality is that 90% of Cops are losers....it's never really said but they are and sadly most of them know they are....
I'll say 3 outta 10 Cops are idiots/assholes/losers

Why? A combination
A) Americans on average are lower class in Western Civilization
B) the USA is ghetto and dangerous

Compare the behavior of USA cops to those overseas. It's a completely different approach because the fear of any and everyone carrying a weapon. I laugh at the government or specific city administration handling of the issue. Punishing the Cops will just make the job less desirable for the educated and driven. Crime in America isn't going anywhere.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-07-2015, 03:51 PM
I know some of the Mavkrew lives around that way I thought you quarantined your n¡ggers to the east of 75?

ohmwrecker
06-07-2015, 04:12 PM
http://kxan.com/2015/06/07/mckinney-police-officer-placed-on-administrative-leave/

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-07-2015, 04:16 PM
Here's what happened before you get the n¡gger loving jew media spin on the story

Nigs decide to have a pool party at a subdivision with an hoa that charges its residents $200 a month to use its pools
None of the n¡ggers are residents
White human residents show up to the pool with their children and wonder why all those black turds are floating in the pool
The nigs apparently brought a dj to play the latest jungle music, human residents ask them to turn it down since every last word is bitch, shit, nigga, fuck
N¡ggers attack the humans as you can see here https://mobile.twitter.com/k1dmars/status/607031054147452928
the police get called
Cops show up nigs get BTFO

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:26 PM
I know some of the Mavkrew lives around that way I thought you quarantined your n¡ggers to the east of 75?
yeah i was like wtf whenever i saw this but i think they were invading from somewhere south in dallas

ohmwrecker
06-07-2015, 04:26 PM
Here's what happened before you get the n¡gger loving jew media spin on the story

Nigs decide to have a pool party at a subdivision with an hoa that charges its residents $200 a month to use its pools
White human residents show up to the pool with their children and wonder why all those black turds are floating in the pool
The nigs apparently brought a dj to play the latest jungle music, human residents ask them to turn it down since every last word is bitch, shit, nigga, fuck
N¡ggers attack the humans as you can see here https://mobile.twitter.com/k1dmars/status/607031054147452928
the police get called

Can you back up that account with a reputable news source?

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 04:30 PM
I'll say 3 outta 10 Cops are idiots/assholes/losers

Why? A combination
A) Americans on average are lower class in Western Civilization
B) the USA is ghetto and dangerous

Compare the behavior of USA cops to those overseas. It's a completely different approach because the fear of any and everyone carrying a weapon. I laugh at the government or specific city administration handling of the issue. Punishing the Cops will just make the job less desirable for the educated and driven. Crime in America isn't going anywhere.

I love this post

the police get called

I hope this is true. What's your sources?

m>s
06-07-2015, 04:31 PM
yeah idk why they thought they could just come up in there by the hundreds and start acting loud and rowdy and assaulting the residents tbh. they got exactly what they deserved and the cops were probably rough to make a point - don't come back.

koriwhat
06-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Fuck the 5-0! May they all rest in hell.

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 04:55 PM

WHOA! Look out, everyone!

06-07-2015, 05:00 PM
I'm tired of all this race shit. Nothing's ever going to change anyway.

06-07-2015, 05:00 PM

http://t.co/M7CEVbRKQ3

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 05:03 PM

the police get called

You sound so uneducated go get your GED and then apply for community college

06-07-2015, 05:03 PM

the police get called

Niggas shouldn't have been there but that doesn't look like that black girl was attacking the white lady, it just looked like they were fighting.

Strange Love
06-07-2015, 05:05 PM
Retard cops.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 05:09 PM
yeah idk why they thought they could just come up in there by the hundreds and start acting loud and rowdy and assaulting the residents tbh. they got exactly what they deserved and the cops were probably rough to make a point - don't come back.

Sup Unc....Darrell Rukus

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 05:12 PM
Newsflash racists white coons...many white kids today have black friends I'm sure they were invited...basic deductive reasoning would tell you obviously the young black girl that the racist white coon assaulted was invited since she had on a swimsuit...

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:25 PM
Short white lil dick fucker on a power trip because his wife is getting long dicked by a Nigga named Jakeem.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:27 PM
Illegal trespass and resisting arrest. Coons in the wire.. coons in the wire!!

Illegal tresspassing though they were invited? You should stick your balloon fist in your mouth before speaking again.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Talk about some fucking phaggots...this is precisely why I shed ZERO tears for cops...sitting on that girls back with his knees like shes a threat...it's very infuriating to see shit like that....he targeted all of the black kids...this is a classic case of small dick inferiority complex at it's finest

He got picked on in school. Never was accepted. Sat at the loser table like dmc.

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Illegal tresspassing though they were invited? You should stick your balloon fist in your mouth before speaking again.Link that they were invited and allowed to have 70+ people there and a dj? Or are you just full of shit?

Ginobilly
06-07-2015, 05:52 PM
Link that they were invited and allowed to have 70+ people there and a dj? Or are you just full of shit?

You do know that teens sometimes throw parties that their parents/guardians don't agree with. My take on what probably happened??? Some rich white kids invited some of their black friends for a pool party. There was some loud music, teenage ruckus, some probable weed smoking going on. Rich white people overreacted and called the cops.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 05:55 PM
You do know that teens sometimes throw parties that their parents/guardians don't agree with. My take on what probably happened??? Some rich white kids invited some of their black friends for a pool party. There was some loud music, teenage ruckus, some probable weed smoking going on. Rich white people overreacted and called the cops.Yep.

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Tbh this would be par for the course. Anyone who's ever partied around blacks know they always overstep their bounds and invite more when it's not their call. Spring break has basically become a sea of blacks that aren't even in school. College parties always get darker as time passes. And the worst part is they always invite down. The good ones are invited to begin with and by the end you have Traquarious, DeVonta', and Brekarvus mooching off of everyone cause "dey was invited by Rondell." They're basically Snoop Dogg's character from Half Baked except they stay for the entire night

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:00 PM
Newsflash racists white coons...many white kids today have black friends I'm sure they were invited...basic deductive reasoning would tell you obviously the young black girl that the racist white coon assaulted was invited since she had on a swimsuit...
Lol "sure" you know there was one nigga family who finally made it and moved into the nice neighborhood and invited all the homies but that's not how it works

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 06:01 PM
You do know that teens sometimes throw parties that their parents/guardians don't agree with. My take on what probably happened??? Some rich white kids invited some of their black friends for a pool party. There was some loud music, teenage ruckus, some probable weed smoking going on. Rich white people overreacted and called the cops.

"Overreacted." I mean, they only pay to LIVE there but you're right. Kids will be kids

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:04 PM
Tbh this would be par for the course. Anyone who's ever partied around blacks know they always overstep their bounds and invite more when it's not their call. Spring break has basically become a sea of blacks that aren't even in school. College parties always get darker as time passes. And the worst part is they always invite down. The good ones are invited to begin with and by the end you have Traquarious, DeVonta', and Brekarvus mooching off of everyone cause "dey was invited by Rondell." They're basically Snoop Dogg's character from Half Baked except they stay for the entire night

Yeah, because whites who are notorious drink til they pass out or throw up partiers never invite more people than allowed. :lol shut the fuck up

koriwhat
06-07-2015, 06:06 PM
WHOA! Look out, everyone!

Lol

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 06:08 PM
You do know that teens sometimes throw parties that their parents/guardians don't agree with. My take on what probably happened??? Some rich white kids invited some of their black friends for a pool party. There was some loud music, teenage ruckus, some probable weed smoking going on. Rich white people overreacted and called the cops.What the fuck? :lol

From everything I've read, the black "teens" planned this party and posted about it on social media. None of them lived in the neighborhood, but decided they could use the pool anyways. The people in the neighborhood told them to leave, the black "teens" went ghetto, and the cops were called.

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 06:10 PM
Yeah, because whites who are notorious drink til they pass out or throw up partiers never invite more people than allowed. :lol shut the fuck upYeah, because obviously from this situation, the white people invited 70+ black "teens." Goddamn, I know you're trolling, but even then you're fucking stupid. :lol

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:10 PM
What the fuck? :lol

From everything I've read, the black "teens" planned this party and posted about it on social media. None of them lived in the neighborhood, but decided they could use the pool anyways. The people in the neighborhood told them to leave, the black "teens" went ghetto, and the cops were called.

The cops were called because whitey was scurred.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:11 PM
Yeah, because obviously from this situation, the white people invited 70+ black "teens." Goddamn, I know you're trolling, but even then you're fucking stupid. :lol

The premise I was arguing against is that only this happens with blacks when it happens with every race . Keep up dummy.

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Yeah, because whites who are notorious drink til they pass out or throw up partiers never invite more people than allowed. :lol shut the fuck up

They're the ones who usually throw the party. Nice try though

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:21 PM
Rofl Alex getting shit on in every thread by multiple posters. Time to retire this one. You got any others I can borrow so I can go incognito?

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:25 PM
Rofl Alex getting shit on in every thread by multiple posters. Time to retire this one. You got any others I can borrow so I can go incognito?
Yes you do get shit on by everyone. Glad you admit it.

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 06:26 PM
The cops were called because whitey was scurred.Yeah, that's why they're the ones posting the video on social media crying about the mean cops. lol Bunch of bitch-ass niggas.

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 06:27 PM
Rofl Alex getting shit on in every thread by multiple posters. Time to retire this one. You got any others I can borrow so I can go incognito?Yeah, it doesn't even seem like he's trying with this one... This is some pretty shitty trolling.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:28 PM
They're the ones who usually throw the party. Nice try though

And their friends invite more people dipshit :lmao Fucking Christ

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Yeah, that's why they're the ones posting the video on social media crying about the mean cops. lol Bunch of bitch-ass niggas.

Yeah because it's necessary for a 200 pound plus man to put all of his weight on a 100 lb girls (child) back. You're a bonefide pussy just like the cop.

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:33 PM
Yeah because it's necessary for a 200 pound plus man to put all of his weight on a 100 lb girls (child) back. You're a bonefide pussy just like the cop.
Lol but you're crying harder than she did

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Yeah because it's necessary for a 200 pound plus man to put all of his weight on a 100 lb girls (child) back. You're a bonefide pussy just like the cop.Don't resist arrest, it's that fucking simple. Even before that, don't plan pool parties at pools that aren't yours! Holy shit, who the fuck raised you animals? :lol

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:35 PM
Don't resist arrest, it's that fucking simple. Even before that, don't plan pool parties at pools that aren't yours! Holy shit, who the fuck raised you animals? :lol

What was she under arrest for? What was the charge, walking away? No one escalated the situation except that wannabe hero cop.

RD2191
06-07-2015, 06:36 PM
I've never seen a cop do more to escalate the situation than the idiot in the video.:lol

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:38 PM
I've never seen a cop do more to escalate the situation than the idiot in the video.:lol

Then he did a motherfucking barrell roll :lol

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:38 PM
What was she under arrest for? What was the charge, walking away? No one escalated the situation except that wannabe hero cop.
He is a hero, he saved that neighborhood because if not they would've come back and shit the place up. Nobody wants to swim with a bunch of turds floating around and all that whooping and hollering and jiving

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:40 PM
He is a hero, he saved that neighborhood because if not they would've come back and shit the place up. Nobody wants to swim with a bunch of turds floating around and all that whooping and hollering and jiving

So there was no charge or crime to place her under arrest? Thought so.

RD2191
06-07-2015, 06:46 PM
shit was hilarious tbh:lol

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:47 PM
So there was no charge or crime to place her under arrest? Thought so.
Interference with police activity and disturbing the peace

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 06:47 PM

Nope he's done....see these poor white trash cops they hire arent very bright....now he's gotta go home and explain to Sally Mae why he's about to get fired, why they'll have to cancel little Billy Bobs crawdad fishin clsss, and why they'll need to put the double wide up for sale....

m>s
06-07-2015, 06:48 PM
But at least they actually pay for all that instead of getting free section 8 and committing crimes, hats the difference between low tier whites and low tier blacks

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:52 PM
Interference with police activity and disturbing the peace

He told her to leave. She was leaving. No reason for arrest.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 06:52 PM
But at least they actually pay for all that instead of getting free section 8 and committing crimes, hats the difference between low tier whites and low tier blacks

You know bout that section 8 dont ya Darrell :lol theres not a white man alive named Darrell :lmao you uncle rukus ass son of a bitch...lol

attyjackiechiles
06-07-2015, 06:54 PM
My phone hasn't stopped ringing. The officer's actions were viscous, dangerous, outrageous!! He's flaunting his convictions.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 06:58 PM
You know bout that section 8 dont ya Darrell :lol theres not a white man alive named Darrell :lmao you uncle rukus ass son of a bitch...lol

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 07:11 PM

:lol

This that nigga Darrell aka M>s wraped up in 1 min 30 sec....nigga hates himself...

EsbZ2C9bH1k

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 07:13 PM
:rollin

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 07:16 PM
My phone hasn't stopped ringing. The officer's actions were viscous, dangerous, outrageous!! He's flaunting his convictions.:lmao

m>s
06-07-2015, 07:19 PM
Lol resorting to slurping kool aids shitty unfunny takes to try to show me. I need a real challenge here not you cucks. Where's timvp and mono at.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 07:20 PM

Yeah.

90% of teachers, nurses, firemen, EMS... fill in the rest.
Basically public service types are all losers in the eyes of black's who worship the white blind focus on $...

Uhhhh, That's you buddy.

Hopeful some day you can learn to accomplish something that has minimal monetary awards, but is of high value to a functioning society. Because the $ ain't coming your way.
Or the female organs you worship unless attached to a herd animal of course.

Al Sharpton
06-07-2015, 07:25 PM
I'm on this. Look for a pompous news conference tomorrow where I'll offer no solutions but still make it on Morning Joe.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 07:26 PM
Lol resorting to slurping kool aids shitty unfunny takes to try to show me. I need a real challenge here not you cucks. Where's timvp and mono at.

You're mad :rollin

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 07:39 PM
Yeah.

90% of teachers, nurses, firemen, EMS... fill in the rest.
Basically public service types are all losers in the eyes of black's who worship the white blind focus on $...

Uhhhh, That's you buddy.

Hopeful some day you can learn to accomplish something that has minimal monetary awards, but is of high value to a functioning society. Because the $ ain't coming your way.
Or the female organs you worship unless attached to a herd animal of course.

Get over it T-moe...they're scum bags....

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 07:42 PM

Trill told me he tried to make it as a gang member but when shit went down this nigga Darrell kept trying to shoot with the safety on....his gang realized he was a pussy kicked his ass and kicked him out the gang..tbh

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Trill told me he tried to make it as a gang member but when shit went down this nigga Darrell kept trying to shoot with the safety on....his gang realized he was a pussy kicked his ass and kicked him out the gang..tbh

CROFL :lmao

m>s
06-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Nothing says I give more than the ultra generic u mad post. Just ask nice and I'll lay off you dude.

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 07:54 PM
And their friends invite more people dipshit :lmao Fucking Christ

IF they do it's always within the social circle. They don't invite their other people who have no place there. I'm talking about "class" and "other people" not as race but as behavior and common interests. Blacks don't care, they bring in "all theys people" cause they lack critical thinking and any sense of social harmony

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Nothing says I give more than the ultra generic u mad post. Just ask nice and I'll lay off you dude.

I'm under your skin. Well not your missing skin :lol

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 07:55 PM
IF they do it's always within the social circle. They don't invite their other people who have no place there. I'm talking about "class" and "other people" not as race but as behavior and common interests. Blacks don't care, they bring in "all theys people" cause they lack critical thinking and any sense of social harmony
Oh ok so now you're moving the goalposts :lol

pgardn
06-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Get over it T-moe...they're scum bags....

Until they pull a brother off you kicking your ass.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Until they pull a brother off you kicking your ass.

Everyone knows they only show up once the drama is over....unless of course they're murdering kids like Tamir Rice or slamming 14 yr old black girls to the ground...real fucking heroes these cowards are

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 08:14 PM
I'd also like to throw out, that if the situation was reversed, I'd want the cops to do the same thing.

If a bunch of ghetto white people showed up to a nice black neighborhood's pool uninvited and fucking decided to throw a party, I'd want the cops to be called and do everything the same way.

I mean, fucking really, who just decides to throw a pool party in a neighborhood pool like that? That's some low-class shit.

m>s
06-07-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm under your skin. Well not your missing skin :lollol that's real cute

HI-FI
06-07-2015, 08:18 PM
I'd also like to throw out, that if the situation was reversed, I'd want the cops to do the same thing.

If a bunch of ghetto white people showed up to a nice black neighborhood's pool uninvited and fucking decided to throw a party, I'd want the cops to be called and do everything the same way.

I mean, fucking really, who just decides to throw a pool party in a neighborhood pool like that? That's some low-class shit.
Coons tbh.

nacho
06-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Too much familia always causes probplemas...

Ginobilly
06-07-2015, 08:35 PM

LMAO at some of the nigglects laughing at him for doing that. Se creia pinche jean claude van damme Jason statahm o que? I would understand doing that barrel roll in a gun fight against real thugs but against 13-16 year old kids? lol Kool is right in that it reeks of little dick anger just by the way he treats people.

Pauly D
06-07-2015, 08:35 PM
Oh ok so now you're moving the goalposts :lol

Half of my original post was about how they "invite down." YOU chose to ignore that when you replied

Opinionater
06-07-2015, 09:21 PM
IMHO, the officer reacted in a preemptive strike mode. He saw what he perceived as a dangerous situation and acted accordingly, as wrong as that may have been.

DJR210
06-08-2015, 01:06 AM
Did that cop in the first ten seconds think he saw a Krispy Kreme on the floor or some shit?

angrydude
06-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Rule number 1: cops are generally cowards scared of their own shadow because they're constantly told how dangerous their job is even though it really isn't
Rule number 2: when a cops feels you aren't respecting his authority he doubles down, never deescalating tension. Cops charge through their problems, not around them.
Rule number 3: when a cop's actions have caused a more dangerous situation and he feels his life is threatened (which he usually does because of rule number 1), he pulls his gun.

tldr: cops basically act like US foreign policy.

angrydude
06-08-2015, 02:31 AM
If they were going to forcibly kick all those people out of the party, there should have been a lot more police to do it so they wouldn't have felt the need to draw their weapons. That is just pure irresponsible.

Alex's foreskin
06-08-2015, 07:12 AM
When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, the pool was open to everyone -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young bitch,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

It was after this incident that the cops showed up and “started cursing and yelling at us,” Thomas said. He described an officer manhandling a young girl, as shown in this video embedded above.

“So a cop grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground after she and him were arguing about him cursing at us,” Thomas said.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those mother****ers' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

"I was scared because all I could think was, 'Don't shoot me,'" he said.

About 20 people were handcuffed during the incident, Thomas estimated. McKinney Chief of Police Greg Conley said in a press conference that one arrest was made, according to BuzzFeed News.

This story is developing and will be updated as we hear back from people involved in the incident.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7530502.html

unleashbaynes
06-08-2015, 10:43 AM

lol.....i definitely hate the cop in the vid......but these are fucking truth bombs here.....

jeebus
06-08-2015, 10:55 AM
lol nigggers

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 11:48 AM
When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, the pool was open to everyone -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young bitch,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

It was after this incident that the cops showed up and “started cursing and yelling at us,” Thomas said. He described an officer manhandling a young girl, as shown in this video embedded above.

“So a cop grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground after she and him were arguing about him cursing at us,” Thomas said.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those mother****ers' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

About 20 people were handcuffed during the incident, Thomas estimated. McKinney Chief of Police Greg Conley said in a press conference that one arrest was made, according to BuzzFeed News.

This story is developing and will be updated as we hear back from people involved in the incident.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7530502.html

Who decided the pool was open to everyone? Also, I have a strong feeling these racist white women weren't the first to start with offensive language/behavior

DMX7
06-08-2015, 12:02 PM

That was pretty bad ass though. My first thought was "that was totally unnecessary" but at the same time it was pretty cool.

m>s
06-08-2015, 12:15 PM
lol nigggers
:lmao :lmao nuff said

RD2191
06-08-2015, 12:47 PM
:lmaocant stop laughing at that barrel roll

Infinite_limit
06-08-2015, 01:15 PM
STAY AWAY FROM OUR POOLS

DPG21920
06-08-2015, 01:18 PM
M>S and his idiot crew at it again. It's not trolling - yall are truly messed up people. Sad.

Buddy Mignon
06-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Classic Pic

http://www.gloveo.com/wp-content/uploads/72684_10151781150174348_2091968879_n.jpg

:rollin

Why yall always picking on us niggas.

Infinite_limit
06-08-2015, 01:30 PM
M>S and his idiot crew at it again. It's not trolling - yall are truly messed up people. Sad.
Please explain

Buddy Mignon
06-08-2015, 01:38 PM
Blacks have to stop running from the cops... period. It implies you did something wrong even if you are innocent. Those girls purposely stood in the line of fire running their fucking mouths while the cop was trying to cut them some slack and not treat them like the boys. That cop overreacted to some kids. He should be fired for the simply fact that he by-passed his taser, billy stick, and self-defense training to reach for his gun to defend himself against some teenage girls.

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 03:16 PM
that "barrel roll" was just him tripping and rolling through it instead of busting on his face, right? What am I missing?

FkLA
06-08-2015, 03:36 PM
that "barrel roll" was just him tripping and rolling through it instead of busting on his face, right? What am I missing?

Yeah that's what I thought too. It'd be fucking hilarious if he intentionally did a barrel roll just for the hell of it though. :lol

Strange Love
06-08-2015, 03:39 PM
Did that cop in the first ten seconds think he saw a Krispy Kreme on the floor or some shit?

What a retard.

That's some Paul Blart type manuever. What a donut chasing faggot.

FkLA
06-08-2015, 03:42 PM
And yeah the kids shouldn't have been there. I wouldn't want little blacks ghetto-ing up my nice neighborhood either. With that said, that little manlet cop was out of control. He was prancing around like he was king Kong or some shit. He needs to be fired ASAP tbh.

TheSanityAnnex
06-08-2015, 04:43 PM

Stopped reading your huffpo article after the first sentence. That pool is never open to everyone, do you not understand HOA regs? For fucks sake there is even a picture on the entrance of the pool saying Craig Ranch ID required for entrance. Almost all those kids were trespassing whether they knew it or not.

https://twitter.com/ZahidArabFox4/status/607583280238460928/photo/1 (https://twitter.com/ZahidArabFox4/status/607583280238460928/photo/1)

https://twitter.com/1031ent/status/607785845517475840/photo/1

Still doesn't excuse coked out cop's response though.

DJR210
06-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Stopped reading your huffpo article after the first sentence. That pool is never open to everyone, do you not understand HOA regs? For fucks sake there is even a picture on the entrance of the pool saying Craig Ranch ID required for entrance. Almost all those kids were trespassing whether they knew it or not.

https://twitter.com/ZahidArabFox4/status/607583280238460928/photo/1 (https://twitter.com/ZahidArabFox4/status/607583280238460928/photo/1)

https://twitter.com/1031ent/status/607785845517475840/photo/1

Still doesn't excuse coked out cop's response though.

Typical entitled blacks thinking they have rights to everything. My girl works at a banking center, and always has stories about these idiots.

The minute you tell tell black something that isn't in their favor, whether it's denial of a loan, or an irreversible fee.. "uh uh, nope.
Y'all a bunch uh racists up in hurr..Get me yo managuh, this ridiculous!"

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 05:22 PM
What a retard.

That's some Paul Blart type manuever. What a donut chasing faggot.

See, this is why I asked. Do people think it was intentional, like he was trying to be cool or badass? I can't imagine someone being stupid enough to think that

blizz
06-08-2015, 05:47 PM
I thought the dude tripped. There's no reason to do a roll like that. It's funny the mentality of some of the people here. They probably never even considered that he tripped because they read someone say that he did a roll. Yes the cop went too far but fuck man, when a cop tells you to get down, you fucking get down and comply. You don't fight back. He will probably lose his job, which isn't bad. Who knows what the guy is capable of if he went this far. Btw, it looked to me like he pulled his gun because after he had the girl down the guy in blue ran up to him and reaches to the back of his waist band.

lefty
06-08-2015, 05:49 PM
:cry but Murican freedom

:cry we show other countries what freedom iz

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 06:02 PM
:cry but Murican freedom

:cry we show other countries what freedom iz

What?

Stick to marvel research, fag

RD2191
06-08-2015, 06:03 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

RD2191
06-08-2015, 06:03 PM
every faggot in this thread:lmao

mrsmaalox
06-08-2015, 06:08 PM
The latest I read is that there were only 7 or 8 actual party crashers, the other kids (white and black) were invited guests. Having an HOA doesn't mean " no outsiders", it means the facility is for use by the homeowners AND their guests. If the party was arranged per the guidelines of the HOA, which usually just a fee and a promise to clean up (we won't know until the HOA is questioned), then everyone except the 7 or 8 crashers had the right to be there, no matter how badly the racist homeowners don't want them there.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Yall can spin this 100 million ways..fact is that crazy fuckin cop was likely on crack cocaine or some mind altering mushroom cloud...no reasonable sane person comes running like Flash and does a Tappenyaki sushi roll :lol and then starts going from kid to kid yelling and screaming in his cracked out mind....lol

Dude has a serious inferiority complex....just a cop version of Zimmerman....he will get fired and the dept sued..all because he had no self control....

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 06:45 PM
The latest I read is that there were only 7 or 8 actual party crashers, the other kids (white and black) were invited guests. Having an HOA doesn't mean " no outsiders", it means the facility is for use by the homeowners AND their guests. If the party was arranged per the guidelines of the HOA, which usually just a fee and a promise to clean up (we won't know until the HOA is questioned), then everyone except the 7 or 8 crashers had the right to be there, no matter how badly the racist homeowners don't want them there.

Right, and 7-8 nìgs can produce enough sound to sound like car crash that lasts for hours. So then the cops show up, many of the blacks (invited or not) decide to scatter like cockroaches, and the mix of power tripping cops and simpleton blacks that are barely above wild animals in their problem solving ability always ends in problems

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 06:58 PM
:lol this was was ok because he was kicking a white boys ass

ATWr0295QJY

Thread
06-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Blacks have to stop running from the cops... period. It implies you did something wrong even if you are innocent. Those girls purposely stood in the line of fire running their fucking mouths while the cop was trying to cut them some slack and not treat them like the boys.

They feel empowered/entitled by the litany of cases in the last year +. It's a dangerous belief and one that is propagated by Media. As before Media would stump for law enforcement, reluctantly yes, but, without fail. Now, Media in their quest to make money (like any other going concern) have purposely muddied the waters and sent out a mixed message "Go ahead and mouth off, run, defy duly appointed authority." It's unconscionable and it's lethal to the intended audience.

blizz
06-08-2015, 07:55 PM
I saw a homeowner, yes a black man, say that it was the security guard that called the cops. Either way it doesn't matter who called or whether they were supposed to be there or not when cop shows up, you comply, period.

cd021
06-08-2015, 09:37 PM
And why the fuck was he running fast like Captain America...and then he did a Ninja Warrior roll at the beggining of the video..I'm like WHAT THA FUCK :lol

That was so random. It almost seem like he practiced it for an situation like that. Cop put that work in :lol

cd021
06-08-2015, 09:41 PM
I saw a homeowner, yes a black man, say that it was the security guard that called the cops. Either way it doesn't matter who called or whether they were supposed to be there or not when cop shows up, you comply, period.

Thats pretty dangerous in and of itself. What if the cops are making a bad situation worse or a cop is infringing on your rights? Just complying is obviously not the right thing in all cases. The cop pushed a 14 year old girl to the ground and also pulled a gun. I wouldn't comply for that moron. He escalated a situation single-highhandedly.

cd021
06-08-2015, 09:46 PM
Niggas shouldn't have been there but that doesn't look like that black girl was attacking the white lady, it just looked like they were fighting.

Some were invited, some weren't. The cop acted like all of them were trespassing or causing the problem that's the problem.

Spur|n|Austin
06-08-2015, 10:08 PM
The ole Lt. Dangle roll, someone get this guy some black socks stat!

http://i.imgur.com/O5NQi2w.gif

blizz
06-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Thats pretty dangerous in and of itself. What if the cops are making a bad situation worse or a cop is infringing on your rights? Just complying is obviously not the right thing in all cases. The cop pushed a 14 year old girl to the ground and also pulled a gun. I wouldn't comply for that moron. He escalated a situation single-highhandedly.
Riiiiight. Hey tough guy, he's the one with a gun and cops are shooting people left and right. You'd not only comply with that guy you'd shit your pants when you saw the gun in his hands.

blizz
06-08-2015, 10:14 PM
That was so random. It almost seem like he practiced it for an situation like that. Cop put that work in :lol
He clearly tripped. Mob mentality here. One person says he rolled so you all take it as fact and "roll" with it.

DMX7
06-08-2015, 10:16 PM

The first time I saw it, I thought it was just a super cool move, but the closer I look at it, the more I think he just tripped and decided to roll to make it look less embarrassing and not hurt himself. That's kind of disappointing.

Pauly D
06-08-2015, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't comply for that moron.

:lmao first off, yes you would. But anyway, what would you do, badass? Anything else is only going to make your situation worse. But let me guess, you're black and don't quite think things through? You'd think "fuck dat, imma keep ma pride!"

The first time I saw it, I thought it was just a super cool move, but the closer I look at it, the more I think he just tripped and decided to roll to make it look less embarrassing and not hurt himself. That's kind of disappointing.

Holy hell, this thread is a moron hivemind. Of course he fucking tripped. When you trip while running you have two options; stick your hands out and inevitably bust your face and hurt your wrists or turn your body and roll when you hit the ground. What the fuck other reason could there possibly be?!

Spur|n|Austin
06-08-2015, 11:14 PM
Holy hell, this thread is a moron hivemind. Of course he fucking tripped. When you trip while running you have two options; stick your hands out and inevitably bust your face and hurt your wrists or turn your body and roll when you hit the ground. What the fuck other reason could there possibly be?!

:lol no shit he tripped - he still looked like Paul Blart doing it. I actually side the cops on this one, but he sure looked like a jabronie.

DMC
06-08-2015, 11:25 PM

If that ever happens don't talk about it here. There's only one nice black neighborhood in the US, with a pool, so you'll be easy to locate.

lefty
06-08-2015, 11:33 PM

In Before The Lock Fail

Thread
06-09-2015, 12:25 AM
:lmao first off, yes you would. But anyway, what would you do, badass? Anything else is only going to make your situation worse. But let me guess, you're black and don't quite think things through? You'd think "fuck dat, imma keep ma pride!"

I don't like Pauly D, but, he did good here.

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 12:57 AM
:lol no shit he tripped - he still looked like Paul Blart doing it. I actually side the cops on this one, but he sure looked like a jabronie.

Of course he did! It was hilarious

DJR210
06-09-2015, 02:25 AM

I'm sure the nig camera man tripped him

Avante
06-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Why was this cop running?

cd021
06-09-2015, 03:18 AM
He clearly tripped. Mob mentality here. One person says he rolled so you all take it as fact and "roll" with it.

He did trip, I didn't notice at first.

cd021
06-09-2015, 03:36 AM
Riiiiight. Hey tough guy, he's the one with a gun and cops are shooting people left and right. You'd not only comply with that guy you'd shit your pants when you saw the gun in his hands.

How am I a tough guy? I didn't say there wouldn't be consequences for standing up to warrior cops.

cd021
06-09-2015, 03:38 AM

:lol Not complying with warrior cops doesn't make someone a badass.

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 07:58 AM

Right, it would make you a moron. You can't win

Btw we weren't actually calling you a badass and tough guy. It was sarcasm because your post was extremely stupid

DMX7
06-09-2015, 08:09 AM

Who was he even running after? That girl in the pink just walked the other direction without him noticing.

pgardn
06-09-2015, 08:21 AM

Its cool running and falling with a loaded gun.
Especially in crowds.

And no I'm not standing there with the camera on that close to Barney Fife while he carries out the proper protocol roll.

pgardn
06-09-2015, 08:24 AM

No?

Do you enjoy life?

RsxPiimp
06-09-2015, 12:46 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/097/841/1297199080171.png?1318992465

Shit never gets old:lmao

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 01:15 PM

cantthinkofanything
06-09-2015, 02:28 PM

I don't know about super cool but it was an intentional roll. Although we don't know what is off camera, it's likely that he perceived a threat and engaged in defense tactics. Possible he thought that the black girl in front of him had a weapon. In any event, he covered the same about of ground had he stayed afoot and he lowered his damage risk at the same time. Hindsight tells us that no one was shooting but he didn't know that at the time.

mrsmaalox
06-09-2015, 03:01 PM
The bits about the barrel roll on The Daily Show and Nightly Show had me in tears :lmao

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 03:14 PM
The bits about the barrel roll on The Daily Show and Nightly Show had me in tears :lmao
Oh god. I can just imagine those shows instructing me to check my privilege

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Larry Wilmore is fucking insufferable. I tried watching a few times when I liked a guest or two and it didn't matter. I'd love to see someone like Ann Coulter on there. I disagree with her on all the different legalization issues but she would fucking melt the sensitive minds of everyone in the audience

Bro'Man
06-09-2015, 05:03 PM
Alls I wanted was some sammiches....nex thing I know the popo all over the place.

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2015, 05:25 PM

Well the latest I read is that private parties there were not to exceed 20 people so your numbers are way off on the party crashers.

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2015, 05:26 PM
I wouldn't comply for that moron.:lol oh really what would you have done?

SupremeGuy
06-09-2015, 06:31 PM
They feel empowered/entitled by the litany of cases in the last year +. It's a dangerous belief and one that is propagated by Media. As before Media would stump for law enforcement, reluctantly yes, but, without fail. Now, Media in their quest to make money (like any other going concern) have purposely muddied the waters and sent out a mixed message "Go ahead and mouth off, run, defy duly appointed authority." It's unconscionable and it's lethal to the intended audience.Bingo.

HI-FI
06-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Oh god. I can just imagine those shows instructing me to check my privilege
:lol
i can't even watch that shit anymore.

the cop deserves to be exonerated for the barrel roll alone.

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 07:05 PM
:lol oh really what would you have done?

he doesn't feel like answering that

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 07:12 PM
I wouldn't comply for that moron.
http://i.imgur.com/IfiM96c.jpg

Dirk Oneanddoneski
06-09-2015, 07:50 PM
Looks like I was right about everything except none of the nigs living there here's a breakdown http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

Turns out one of the nigs lives there with her mom thanks to a section 8 voucher

http://i.imgur.com/Uhjlcqd.jpg

But its even better, shes the one fighting the white mom with the kids in the 1st video

http://i.imgur.com/G2B4fS0.jpg

Spurminator
06-09-2015, 08:00 PM
I can't believe people are dissecting the legality of the party. It's like none of you were ever at a party in high school that got broken up by cops.

There are hundreds if not thousands of them every weekend. Those parties are technically illegal, the kids usually run when the cops show up, and yet SOMEHOW... this kind of shit rarely happens.

But you're right, the officer's actions were totally protocol and shouldn't be criticized.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 09:01 PM
Looks like I was right about everything except none of the nigs living there here's a breakdown http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/06/08/the-full-story-of-the-mckinney-texas-pool-mob-inside-the-craig-ranch-subdivision/

Turns out one of the nigs lives there with her mom thanks to a section 8 voucher

http://i.imgur.com/Uhjlcqd.jpg

But its even better, shes the one fighting the white mom with the kids in the 1st video

http://i.imgur.com/G2B4fS0.jpg

Whoa Section 8 people were living in that nice neighborhood?

TheSanityAnnex
06-09-2015, 09:35 PM
I can't believe people are dissecting the legality of the party. It's like none of you were ever at a party in high school that got broken up by cops.

There are hundreds if not thousands of them every weekend. Those parties are technically illegal, the kids usually run when the cops show up, and yet SOMEHOW... this kind of shit rarely happens.

But you're right, the officer's actions were totally protocol and shouldn't be criticized.like you just said, kids usually run. Had all these kids ran instead of disobeying orders and confronting him officer rage wouldn't have had the chance to act the fool.

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 10:01 PM

But you're right, the officer's actions were totally protocol and shouldn't be criticized.

In the middle of the day at a private pool that's in the middle of a neighborhood? Really? Hundreds or thousands of those? Sorry, not all of us were THAT stupid as teens. Try again

cd021
06-09-2015, 10:04 PM
:lol oh really what would you have done?

Considering he pulled a gun on a unarmed teenage girl, I certainly would have been shot.:lol

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 10:04 PM
like you just said, kids usually run. Had all these kids ran instead of disobeying orders and confronting him officer rage wouldn't have had the chance to act the fool.

:lmao and that's another thing. All the kids at these "hundreds to thousands" of parties will actually fucking leave

Spurminator
06-09-2015, 10:09 PM
In the middle of the day at a private pool that's in the middle of a neighborhood? Really? Hundreds or thousands of those? Sorry, not all of us were THAT stupid as teens. Try again

What difference does it make if it's at a pool or at somebody's house with loud music in the back yard? Enough of a difference to warrant this kind of force?

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 10:11 PM
What difference does it make if it's at a pool or at somebody's house with loud music in the back yard?

Notice how you keep ignoring the fact that most people in these situations just fucking leave instead of being confrontational with the cops and trying to bait them into a situation where they look like the victim.

Spurminator
06-09-2015, 10:13 PM
Notice how you keep ignoring the fact that most people in these situations just fucking leave instead of being confrontational with the cops and trying to bait them into a situation where they look like the victim.

What exact confrontation warranted Paul Blart's actions? Name them.

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 10:22 PM
What difference does it make if it's at a pool or at somebody's house with loud music in the back yard? Enough of a difference to warrant this kind of force?

Lmao what difference does it make?! Well, Hillary Clinton, most obviously if it's disruptive behavior at someone's house/yard it's at least it's someone's. THIS happened at a place that the neighborhood shares. Multiple homeowners have an investment there. So not only was there disruptive behavior it was happening on the property shared by many people who pay for the privilege. People are a lot more lenient when the disruption isn't on their property

Spurminator
06-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Lmao what difference does it make?! Well, Hillary Clinton, most obviously if it's disruptive behavior at someone's house/yard it's at least it's someone's. THIS happened at a place that the neighborhood shares. Multiple homeowners have an investment there. So not only was there disruptive behavior it was happening on the property shared by many people who pay for the privilege. People are a lot more lenient when the disruption isn't on their property

:lol What a load of horseshit. So your hero cop is justified in throwing kids around and pulling his gun like a deranged psycho lunatic because people pay a couple hundred dollars a year to an HOA for pool privileges and selectively decide when to enforce those rules.

House parties often involve uninvited guests and destruction of property by people who don't live there. There is no fundamental difference between the two.

Anyway, the motherfucker's fellow cops knew he was out of line. Why are you sucking his dick?

ploto
06-09-2015, 10:59 PM
"Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic. [The cop] didn't even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible."

"You can see in part of the video where he tells us to sit down, and he kinda like skips over me and tells all my African-American friends to go sit down."

http://www.vox.com/2015/6/9/8747567/mckinney-pool-party-white-teens

ploto
06-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Just days after a video that went viral online showed him yanking a 14-year-old bikini-clad girl to the ground and kneeling on her back, Eric Casebolt has resigned from his post as a corporal for the Police Department in McKinney, Texas.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/09/us/mckinney-texas-pool-party-video/index.html

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:07 PM
"Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic. [The cop] didn't even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible."

"You can see in part of the video where he tells us to sit down, and he kinda like skips over me and tells all my African-American friends to go sit down."

"my African-American friends...."

What a brainwashed faggit. How bout your Mexican-American friends dumb ass

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 11:10 PM
:lol What a load of horseshit. So your hero cop is justified in throwing kids around and pulling his gun like a deranged psycho lunatic because people pay a couple hundred dollars a year to an HOA for pool privileges and selectively decide when to enforce those rules.

House parties often involve uninvited guests and destruction of property by people who don't live there. There is no fundamental difference between the two.

Anyway, the motherfucker's fellow cops knew he was out of line. Why are you sucking his dick?

"Selectively decide to enforce those rules" when a ton of loud chimps and a DJ take over. This is hardly a "Oh goodness! There's a negro in the swimming pool!" situation. You know how it was there. We all do. Stop being naive

And am I mistaken or haven't we already seen why the cop pulled his gun? Could've been the two gentlemen pacing towards him as he's on the ground, one with his hands behind his back. And please stop with the hypothetical scenarios trying to justify this. It's weak shit

Pauly D
06-09-2015, 11:13 PM
"my African-American friends...."

What a brainwashed faggit. How bout your Mexican-American friends dumb ass

Ugggghhhhhhh no kidding. I'm becoming ill. Those signs. Those shirts. That desperate attempt to feel important when the cause is completely superficial

SupremeGuy
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Resign for a few months until the liberal media has another story to cry about and then get rehired and promoted. :lol

blizz
06-10-2015, 08:16 PM

He wouldn't have been justified because of where it took place dumbass, it would have been because of the non-compliant and defiant attitude and actions of those kids. The ONLY time he briefly pointed his gun was when that one man (18 yrs old) snuck up from behind him while he was trying to subdue the crazy girl. Bottom line is, it comes down to another case of not following orders given by the police. Had they all sat down and not mouthed off, we wouldn't be talking about this. Also had the call been about some white kids causing trouble I'm sure they wouldn't have glossed over the white kid with the camera. The media will gladly ignore that fact.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:25 PM

Damn, respect to these White teens for being honest and real with themselves, tbh, always refreshing..

When I'm with my girl and her White friends, they know the drill when I'm there and police show up, too, tbh:lol..

cd021
06-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Damn, respect to these White teens for being honest and real with themselves, tbh, always refreshing..

When I'm with my girl and her White friends, they know the drill when I'm there and police show up, too, tbh:lol..

Damn, they let you go iso?:lol

Pauly D
06-10-2015, 10:38 PM
Damn, they let you go iso?:lol

Hey, sweetie, why'd you bail on the spanking you were getting a few posts back?

m>s
06-11-2015, 09:44 AM
They dindu nuffins :cry

SupremeGuy
06-11-2015, 09:49 AM
They dindu nuffins :cryIn South Texas, we just had two teens stab some people at a graduation party. I'm pissed! The media has been telling me for days that teens are innocent and incapable of posing a threat! The cops had to be racist, there's no way teens would do such a thing. Damn warrior cops! :cry

RD2191
06-11-2015, 10:08 AM
In South Texas, we just had two teens stab some people at a graduation party. I'm pissed! The media has been telling me for days that teens are innocent and incapable of posing a threat! The cops had to be racist, there's no way teens would do such a thing. Damn warrior cops! :cry
the cop in the video was a pussy as are most cops. cops today are a fucking nervous wreck and cant keep calm under pressure. sure it's a dangerous job but if you're shitting bricks over teens at a pool party then you shouldn't be a cop. can you imagine if the dude in the vid tried to be a cop in Chicago or Detroit? dude would change his underwear by the hour.

m>s
06-11-2015, 10:13 AM
Them damn religious republitards had something to do with this! Racist warrior cops were probably in the kkk!

SupremeGuy
06-11-2015, 10:31 AM
the cop in the video was a pussy as are most cops. cops today are a fucking nervous wreck and cant keep calm under pressure. sure it's a dangerous job but if you're shitting bricks over teens at a pool party then you shouldn't be a cop. can you imagine if the dude in the vid tried to be a cop in Chicago or Detroit? dude would change his underwear by the hour.Dude, cop didn't pull out his weapon until pussy bitch nig tried to blind side him, tbh. C'mon rob.

Anyone that's surrouded by a large group of young adults is going to act the same way, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it; but we can't talk about how that bitch was about to blind side the cop, we have to talk about how he was too mean to the black dumbfuck in a bikini that couldn't follow orders from a cop. Fuck that shit.

mrsmaalox
06-11-2015, 10:32 AM
Awww, the great white savior has apologized :cry

http://news.yahoo.com/mckinney-police-officer-apologies--blames-aggression-at-pool-party-on-emotional-stress-190534788.html

RD2191
06-11-2015, 10:36 AM
Dude, cop didn't pull out his weapon until pussy bitch nig tried to blind side him, tbh. C'mon rob.

Anyone that's surrouded by a large group of young adults is going to act the same way, you know it, I know it, everyone knows it; but we can't talk about how that bitch was about to blind side the cop, we have to talk about how he was too mean to the black dumbfuck in a bikini that couldn't follow orders from a cop. Fuck that shit.
:lolThe dude is a pussy. I took on 10 guys at once with just another homie. The dude had other cops there to back him up and he acted like a bitch. I would understand if he was in a Chicago neighborhood or something but it was a pool party in the suburbs.

RD2191
06-11-2015, 10:40 AM
the first cop in the vid with the blonde hair is acting like an actual adult and then the other idiot cop starts escalating the situation by himself

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 10:55 AM
MrsJamaalcox cucking for the "youths" in a thread per par

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Let's face it, he came in by executing a barrel roll. He was sending a message that it was go time. At that point, the blacks should have all left and this situation would have been avoided.

RD2191
06-11-2015, 11:13 AM
Let's face it, he came in by executing a barrel roll. He was sending a message that it was go time. At that point, the blacks should have all left and this situation would have been avoided.

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 11:18 AM
the cop in the video was a pussy as are most cops. cops today are a fucking nervous wreck and cant keep calm under pressure. sure it's a dangerous job but if you're shitting bricks over teens at a pool party then you shouldn't be a cop. can you imagine if the dude in the vid tried to be a cop in Chicago or Detroit? dude would change his underwear by the hour.

Spend an hour browsing worldstar and tell me he had no right to be anxious in that situation

pgardn
06-11-2015, 11:20 AM

http://news.yahoo.com/mckinney-police-officer-apologies--blames-aggression-at-pool-party-on-emotional-stress-190534788.html

This is exactly why cops with guns who can't perform in a calm, well trained manner, should not be on the streets with a gun. You can't have Emergency Room Doctors having bad days barrel rolling gurneys as they enter. ( so it's a bit hyperbolic and frankly an awful comparison, but I do like the visual image. )

Spurminator
06-11-2015, 11:40 AM
He wouldn't have been justified because of where it took place dumbass, it would have been because of the non-compliant and defiant attitude and actions of those kids. The ONLY time he briefly pointed his gun was when that one man (18 yrs old) snuck up from behind him while he was trying to subdue the crazy girl. Bottom line is, it comes down to another case of not following orders given by the police. Had they all sat down and not mouthed off, we wouldn't be talking about this.

We've established that the kids could have behaved more perfectly. What you still have failed to establish is the justification for escalated enforcement. Again, this shit happens every day, but less than 1% of cops react this way. His partners have said he was wrong, his commissioner has said he was wrong, he himself has said he was wrong, but you guys are still clinging to the idea that this is normal behavior for breaking up a group of mouthy teens. No doubt they could have brought tanks in and mowed down 50 kids and some of you ass kissers would say the kids should've followed orders.

Also had the call been about some white kids causing trouble I'm sure they wouldn't have glossed over the white kid with the camera. The media will gladly ignore that fact.

The same media giving that white kid with a camera a national interview tour? lol ok.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Spend an hour browsing worldstar and tell me he had no right to be anxious in that situationHow many hours have you browsed worldstar?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
How many hours have you browsed worldstar?

How many hours is necessary for one to consume in order to be an expert?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 11:53 AM
How many hours is necessary for one to consume in order to be an expert?Expert in what?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Expert in what?

World Star Hip Hop, where are you going with your particular question?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 11:59 AM
World Star Hip Hop, where are you going with your particular question?I wanted to know how many hours he browsed Worldstar. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But since you brought up expertise on that website, what would being an expert entail? Just knowing what you saw in that hour?

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 12:04 PM
How many hours have you browsed worldstar?

Hmm. Let me just add up my check-in times real quick, you literal twat. Out of all the times it's been linked in this site and countless news stories I've seen enough worldstar vids to know you could spend hours on there building up a reasonable fear of young blacks based on the shit they upload themselves

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:06 PM
Hmm. Let me just add up my check-in times real quick, you literal twat. Out of all the times it's been linked in this site and countless news stories I've seen enough worldstar vids to know you could spend hours on there building up a reasonable fear of young blacks based on the shit they upload themselvesSo you haven't actually spent an hour browsing there?

OK.

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 12:08 PM
So you haven't actually spent an hour browsing there?

OK.

You didn't read my post. You don't need to spend an hour on there. Should I have originally just said "15 min"?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:10 PM
You didn't read my post. You don't need to spend an hour on there. Should I have originally just said "15 min"?OK, then you'll be afraid of 14 year old girls?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:15 PM
I wanted to know how many hours he browsed Worldstar. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

But since you brought up expertise on that website, what would being an expert entail? Just knowing what you saw in that hour?

That's interesting, you should ask him how many carrots he eats per month you know...

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:16 PM
OK, then you'll be afraid of 14 year old girls?

Did you see only 14yr old girls in that video?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:18 PM
That's interesting, you should ask him how many carrots he eats per month you know...Why? Has he been talking about carrots this whole time?

Did you see only 14yr old girls in that video?Are you afraid of 14 year old girls?

It's OK if you are -- especially if you browse Worldstar for 15 minutes. I heard it from an expert.

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Why? Has he been talking about carrots this whole time?

Are you afraid of 14 year old girls?

It's OK if you are -- especially if you browse Worldstar for 15 minutes. I heard it from an expert.

Why are you asking me if i'm afraid of 14 yr old girls? Are you afraid of them and want confirmation from someone else?

You did mention it was ok to be so, why?

Do you browse World Star Hip Hop?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Why are you asking me if i'm afraid of 14 yr old girls? Are you afraid of them and want confirmation from someone else? I asked because you seem to be terrified of them. I'm not, but you and Barrel Roll sure are.

You did mention it was ok to be so, why? Everyone has fears; I don't want you to be ashamed of yours. You seem really fragile these days tbh. Have you been browsing worldstar for more than 15 minutes?

Do you browse World Star Hip Hop? No. Why would I? I've heard from experts it makes one afraid of 14 year old girls.

m>s
06-11-2015, 12:26 PM

Fuck off Maria don't you have a hospital toilet to clean

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:26 PM
I asked because you seem to be terrified of them. I'm not, but you and Barrel Roll sure are.

Everyone has fears; I don't want you to be ashamed of yours. You seem really fragile these days tbh. Have you been browsing worldstar for more than 15 minutes?

No. Why would I? I've heard from experts it makes one afraid of 14 year old girls.

You didn't awnser my question, Why don't you browse World Star Hip Hop? Is it because you are afraid of 14yr old girls?
Who are the experts in this thread you are referring to?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:30 PM
I asked because you seem to be terrified of them. I'm not, but you and Barrel Roll sure are.

Everyone has fears; I don't want you to be ashamed of yours. You seem really fragile these days tbh. Have you been browsing worldstar for more than 15 minutes?

No. Why would I? I've heard from experts it makes one afraid of 14 year old girls.

What quote did i state I was afraid of 14 yr old girls?
Are you going to provide quote citations?
Why are you afraid to answer on the question of World Star Hiphop viewership?
You are turning a thread all about projection and emotional feelings, do you have some mood stabilizers you should be taking?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:32 PM
You didn't awnser my question, Why don't you browse World Star Hip Hop? Is it because you are afraid of 14yr old girls?I answered that question quote plainly and directly.

Who are the experts in this thread you are referring to?Who said they were in this thread? You seem like an expert in fearing 14 year old girls, so tell me all about what it's like to be afraid of 14 year old girls. I can cite you as an expert on fearing 14 year old girls once you establish your credentials.

And answer my question -- have you browsed worldstar for more than 15 minutes?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:33 PM
I answered that question quote plainly and directly.
Who said they were in this thread? You seem like an expert in fearing 14 year old girls, so tell me all about what it's like to be afraid of 14 year old girls. I can cite you as an expert on fearing 14 year old girls once you establish your credentials.

And answer my question -- have you browsed worldstar for more than 15 minutes?

That's a lot of emotional verbiage? Are you going to stay on topic this time and not turn this thread about your feelings and projections?

Yes or No?

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 12:34 PM
I wish chump would just make a fucking point instead of these passive aggressive, one sentence posts where he just asks stupid questions

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:34 PM
What quote did i state I was afraid of 14 yr old girls?You didn't have to.

Are you going to provide quote citations?I don't have to.

Why are you afraid to answer on the question of World Star Hiphop viewership? I already answered.

You are turning a thread all about projection and emotional feelings, do you have some mood stabilizers you should be taking?Seems like your meds have kicked in looking at that sentence structure. Do you take them for the fear?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:35 PM
That's alot of emotional verbiage? Are you going to stay on topic this time and not turn this thread about your feelings and projections?

Yes or No?Fear of 14 year old girls is on topic. I can see why you want to make it about me since you are afraid of 14 year old girls.

I wish chump would just make a fucking point instead of these passive aggressive, one sentence posts where he just asks stupid questionsMy point is made.

Did you miss it?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:35 PM
You didn't have to.
I don't have to.
I already did.
Seems like your meds have kicked in looking at that sentence structure. Do you take them for the fear?

Why are you backtracking? What was the purpose of your original question?

Are you done talking about your feelings and emotional projections?

Yes or No?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Why are you backtracking? What was the purpose of your original question?

Are you done talking about your feelings and emotional projections?

Yes or No?We were never talking about my feelings. We were talking about the fear of 14 year old girls you share with Barrel Roll and Pauly.

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:39 PM
We were never talking about my feelings. We were talking about the fear of 14 year old girls you share with Barrel Roll and Pauly.

Why do you get upset about a simple question? Do you throw accusations and project unto people when you don't know how to answer a simple question?

Is this going to be the last time you accuse people of negative characteritics based on simple questions?

Yes or No?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:43 PM
Why do you get upset about a simple question?Who's upset?

Do you throw accusations and project unto people when you don't know how to awnser a simple question? Already answered. I can't help you with reading.

Is this going to be the last time you accuse people of negative characteritics based on simple questions?

Yes or No?False premise.

Are you feeling OK? There are more errors in your posts showing up as we go along. Should I ease up on you?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Who's upset?
Already answered. I can't help you with reading.

False premise.

Are you feeling OK? There are more errors in your posts showing up as we go along. Should I ease up on you?

What is up with all these phsycho analysis, feminine passive aggressivenes, and projections over asking a simple question?

Are you gonna contribute a take?

Yes or No?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:54 PM
What is up with all these phsycho analysis, feminine passive aggressivenes, and projections over asking a simple question?One could ask you the exact same question, but with fewer angry spelling errors.

Are you gonna contribute a take?

Yes or No?Yes. Don't be afraid of 14 year old girls. I'm not sure the cop had to resign, but dude lost it.

And stay on your meds, gtown.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 12:56 PM
Yes. Don't be afraid of 14 year old girls. I'm not sure the cop had to resign, but dude lost it.

14-Year-Old Girl Charged With Murder in Fatal Shooting of Chicago Teenhttp://time.com/81126/chicago-teen-murder/

m>s
06-11-2015, 12:57 PM
Lol

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:57 PM
14-Year-Old Girl Charged With Murder in Fatal Shooting of Chicago Teenhttp://time.com/81126/chicago-teen-murder/So you're also afraid of 14 year old girls?

Figures tbh.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 12:58 PM
LolYou too?

It's an epidemic.

lol

Infinite_limit
06-11-2015, 01:13 PM
This is exactly why cops with guns who can't perform in a calm, well trained manner, should not be on the streets with a gun.
You act like there is a surplus of people pursuing Law Enforcement. Instead there is a surplus of black crime

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 01:28 PM
So you're also afraid of 14 year old girls?

Figures tbh.

oh look...the self appointed Grand Poobah of arguments moves the goalposts

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 01:36 PM
oh look...the self appointed Grand Poobah of arguments moves the goalpostsWhat goalposts?

Either you're afraid of 14 year old girls or you aren't.

I'm not.

If I get murdered by one you can call scoreboard and your fear of them will be justified.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 01:41 PM
What goalposts?

Either you're afraid of 14 year old girls or you aren't.

I'm not.

If I get murdered by one you can call scoreboard and your fear of them will be justified.

And introducing...Strawman!

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2015, 01:46 PM
Our country is headed down a dangerous road when you can be fired for a statement like this. Although I don't agree with the principal no way should he lose his job over the comments on the officer. The liberal thought police are out of control.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article23616994.html

Infinite_limit
06-11-2015, 01:50 PM
Our country is headed down a dangerous road when you can be fired for a statement like this. Although I don't agree with the principal no way should he lose his job over the comments on the officer. The liberal thought police are out of control.

Damn. I can't imagine raising children in this climate

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 01:51 PM
My point is made.

Did you miss it?

Yes. Try again. Go slower and really explain yourself, I'm a slow man

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 02:02 PM

from the article...

what the fuck does this even mean...

“Judgment is the currency of honesty,” said Superintendent of Schools Alberto Carvalho.

and then...

“Insensitivity — intentional or perceived — is both unacceptable and inconsistent with our policies,

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/education/article23616994.html#storylink=cpy

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 02:04 PM
One could ask you the exact same question, but with fewer angry spelling errors.

Yes. Don't be afraid of 14 year old girls. I'm not sure the cop had to resign, but dude lost it.

And stay on your meds, gtown.

Can't even use correct grammar since you're obviously upset, have you taken your meds chump?

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 02:06 PM
You too?

It's an epidemic.

lol

You forgot a period after "lol" and didn't bother to capitalize, which is a severe grammar error. This is clearly because M>S is in your head.

Why are you letting people bully you around like that?

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 03:47 PM
You forgot a period after "lol" and didn't bother to capitalize, which is a severe grammar error. This is clearly because M>S is in your head.

Why are you letting people bully you around like that?lol severe

You're running spellcheck now. Good for you.

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 05:22 PM
lol severe

You're running spellcheck now. Good for you.

Looks like you need to find a grammar book and learn punctuation.

You forgot to capitalize the "L" in your first sentence and add a period.

Don't let this personal internet vendetta get your mental faculties.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 05:23 PM
Looks like you need to find a grammar book and learn punctuation.

You forgot to capitalize the "L" in your first sentence and add a period.

Don't let this personal internet vendetta get your mental faculties.lol vendetta

I'm proud of you for getting your act together after I called you out. Nice to know I'm making a difference.

blizz
06-11-2015, 05:25 PM
We've established that the kids could have behaved more perfectly. What you still have failed to establish is the justification for escalated enforcement. Again, this shit happens every day, but less than 1% of cops react this way. His partners have said he was wrong, his commissioner has said he was wrong, he himself has said he was wrong, but you guys are still clinging to the idea that this is normal behavior for breaking up a group of mouthy teens. No doubt they could have brought tanks in and mowed down 50 kids and some of you ass kissers would say the kids should've followed orders.

The same media giving that white kid with a camera a national interview tour? lol ok.

Geez you're stupid. I was responding to the fact that the cops glossed over the white kid with the camera, that they made everyone else around him sit down but not him. The media keeps saying that fact. I'm giving a reason for why the cops glossed over him, because the call to the cops was not about some white kids causing trouble. Follow along or stfu.

Ignignokt
06-11-2015, 05:27 PM
lol vendetta

I'm proud of you for getting your act together after I called you out. Nice to know I'm making a difference.

That would be great if you could prove where I spelled anything wrong, otherwise you need to work on your punctuation.

So do you have a take on this thread?

Yes or No?

blizz
06-11-2015, 05:33 PM

Also, I never said what the dude did was justified. All I said was that you guys are saying the he pulled a gun on "kids" to break up a pool party and that is NOT what happened. He drew his gun briefly when a man snuck up behind him. Justified? No, but I wasn't there in the heat of the moment getting snuck up on in a tense situation.

Pauly D
06-11-2015, 05:59 PM
My point is made.

Did you miss it?

I said I missed it. Could you make your point again, please?

m>s
06-11-2015, 06:20 PM
You too?

It's an epidemic.

lol14/88 GAS THE KIKES SIEG HEIL

Spurminator
06-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Geez you're stupid. I was responding to the fact that the cops glossed over the white kid with the camera, that they made everyone else around him sit down but not him. The media keeps saying that fact. I'm giving a reason for why the cops glossed over him, because the call to the cops was not about some white kids causing trouble. Follow along or stfu.

Hey man, don't blame me for your inability to articulate your point. If that's what you meant then you need to take a basic writing class.

Anyway, I'm not sure your position is strengthened by emphasizing the fact that the residents called to report "black kids causing trouble" leading to this happening.

Also, I never said what the dude did was justified. All I said was that you guys are saying the he pulled a gun on "kids" to break up a pool party and that is NOT what happened. He drew his gun briefly when a man snuck up behind him. Justified? No, but I wasn't there in the heat of the moment getting snuck up on in a tense situation.

Pulling the gun was not his only bad move.

m>s
06-11-2015, 08:07 PM
^yeah not shooting was even worse

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 08:17 PM
That would be great if you could prove where I spelled anything wrong, otherwise you need to work on your punctuation.Did you go back and edit your posts?

lol that's even better. That's OK. I quote you to preserve your errors for eternity. Does that make you angrier?

So do you have a take on this thread?

Yes or No?Yes.

Already posted it. Your rage much have blinded you to it.

TheSanityAnnex
06-11-2015, 08:24 PM
there were white kids detained, media won't show that video though.