PDA

View Full Version : Yay I Have A Job Interview Tomorrow

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 05:15 PM
But the unemployment check has been too good to me...so therefore I'm watching this for tips on what my next move should be..:toast

m2ZJhhn_iyw

Silver&Black
06-07-2015, 05:26 PM
A well-spoken white guy such as yourself shouldn't have any problems Kool.

:bobo Congrats on the employment opportunity

m>s
06-07-2015, 05:40 PM
Good luck dude I sincerely hope you get it we need to start trimming the welfare programs in this country

Avante
06-07-2015, 06:31 PM
An unemployed cherry boy, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Franklin
06-07-2015, 06:46 PM
Didn't know such a playa like Kool would still be looking for a job tbh. From his threads about pussies, drugs, limousines etc... you could seriously infer that he was living in the same tier of social class as the likes of DMC and m>s, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 06:48 PM
A well-spoken white guy such as yourself shouldn't have any problems Kool.

:bobo Congrats on the employment opportunity

I dont get it ?

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 06:49 PM
An unemployed cherry boy, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

It's been known for years I dont work... :hat

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 06:50 PM
Didn't know such a playa like Kool would still be looking for a job tbh. From his threads about pussies, drugs, limousines etc... you could seriously infer that he was living in the same tier of social class as the likes of DMC and m>s, tbh.

I'm not a phaggot keep me separate from DMC and his uncle rukus nigga

Franklin
06-07-2015, 06:58 PM
The only tip I wanna give (which someone here told me during a college job interview I attended last year) is that, pussy should never be placed above a job opportunity, tbh. I went through a long time of mental suffering at the beginning of this year fearing that I couldn't find a fucking job before graduation, and I seriously regretted not taking that college job, and you all know why I didn't take it. Her undergraduate school mate (whose name is Lily) who also interviewed for that college, ended up signing there.

SupremeGuy
06-07-2015, 08:11 PM
Good luck. Don't be a dumbass, give them the answers they want to here, and dress nice. I've lucked out with job interviews, I've always gotten guys that are into sports and we end up bullshitting about sports more than anything in the interview. lol

My first job out college, my boss was a faggot, but in the closet; and I really wanted to be like "so am I just supposed to pretend you're not gay or what?" Had to hold that shit in, and I got the job, so it was worth holding my tongue.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 08:14 PM
I will get the job....its at a law firm...i want to fuck more corporate pussy

monosylab1k
06-07-2015, 10:43 PM
I will get the job....its at a law firm...

With the amount of black dicks you jerk off, it should be easy to show them your ability to grip a brush and scrub toilets. You should get that job easy tbh :tu

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM
With the amount of black dicks you jerk off, it should be easy to show them your ability to grip a brush and scrub toilets. You should get that job easy tbh :tu

What are you takin bout pickle breath :lol

Avante
06-07-2015, 11:07 PM
I will get the job....its at a law firm...i want to fuck more corporate pussy

Do you honestly beleive a flunky who is cleaning up the toilets is going to be getting educated pussy, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dumb kid living at home with mommy and daddy collecting unemployment thinking he's some major player, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool, you're so fucked up it's comical.

When I was chasing pussy I was way too busy to be doing this, yet here you are everyday all day long, that right there says it all.

A fucking cherry boy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 11:18 PM
Do you honestly beleive a flunky who is cleaning up the toilets is going to be getting educated pussy, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A dumb kid living at home with mommy and daddy collecting unemployment thinking he's some major player, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kool, you're so fucked up it's comical.

When I was chasing 12 yr old pussy I was way too busy to be doing this, yet here you are everyday all day long, that right there says it all.

A fucking cherry boy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

FIFY

DJR210
06-08-2015, 12:54 AM
FIFY

Better get to bed cherry boy, gotta be up bright and early.

Avante
06-08-2015, 01:10 AM
FIFY

That's really not working son, everyone knows better than that. It's done got boring as fuck, yep, just like you.

redzero
06-08-2015, 03:36 AM
It's been known for years I dont work... :hat

Clearly.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 05:58 AM
On my way out the door...nervous been drinking coffee..now I gotta shit...:lol wish me luck homo's...i gotta meet with 3 people today 2 women and a man...time to pour on the charm and use my white voice....

JudynTX
06-10-2015, 08:30 AM
What a loser.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Have somebody HAND WRITE you a reference on a plain white folding card...blue ink, not black. It'll get their attention, stop 'em when they're cruising thru the stack.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Have somebody HAND WRITE you a reference on a plain white folding card...blue ink, not black. It'll get their attention, stop 'em when they're cruising thru the stack.

Grand idea...I'll help

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/kgomni/Untitled-1_zpszjyfmhyz.jpg

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 02:15 PM
But the unemployment check has been too good to me...so therefore I'm watching this for tips on what my next move should be..:toast

m2ZJhhn_iyw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsEv8YYYhr4

TheSanityAnnex
06-10-2015, 02:37 PM
Best of luck Kool.