PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron James to Blatt: "Get Off Me"

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:45 PM
When James was leaving the floor and Blatt tried to hug him, James said "get off me" to him. What's up with that?

lefty
06-07-2015, 10:46 PM
He is an anti semite

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
He is an anti semite

He's jealous of the white man.

Alex's foreskin
06-07-2015, 10:47 PM
David Blatt is Clipper Nation?

ducks
06-07-2015, 10:48 PM
James is so insecure
He wants to control everything

jeebus
He was in a rush to suck off Silver and the refs.

DMC
Well, we know what the Jews did to the last chosen one.

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:49 PM
That's mentally incompetent, not even good enough to be call retarded. James was fucked over all night by the refs.

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:50 PM
That's mentally incompetent, not even good enough to be call retarded. James was fucked over all night by the refs.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Stay out of it, we know your history with caveats.

UZER
06-07-2015, 10:51 PM
James keeping that coach excuse in his back pocket. All the leaks will come out after the series if they lose.

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Stay out of it, we know your history with caveats.

No. Stop blaming the officiating. It's pussy.

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:52 PM
James keeping that coach excuse in his back pocket. All the leaks will come out after the series if they lose.

Ooze

sexinthatsx
06-07-2015, 10:53 PM

I am by no means a Cavs fan, but that no call foul on LBJ was pretty egregious you have to admit.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 10:54 PM

He was indeed.

I choose to look at it as the NBA telling James to stop it with the bull rush.

Stabula
06-07-2015, 10:54 PM

What are you talking about? The calls went against the Cavs and they still won. No one is blaming the officiating for the Cavs losing because the Cavs didn't lose. However the officiating was called poorly regardless. That's just an objective observation, no bitching because the Cavs still won.

TampaDude
06-07-2015, 10:55 PM
What are you talking about? The calls went against the Cavs and they still won. No one is blaming the officiating for the Cavs losing because the Cavs didn't lose. However the officiating was called poorly regardless. That's just an objective observation, no bitching because the Cavs still won.

^ this, tbh :toast

DMC
06-07-2015, 10:56 PM
I didn't. Learn to read. Jeebus did and I stopped it. That's why I say stay out of it, you just look for ways to use your trendy gay lines, even if they don't exactly make sense.

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:56 PM
I am by no means a Cavs fan, but that no call foul on LBJ was pretty egregious you have to admit.

No, I don't. It's pussy & it's chickenshit to blame the officiating. You're on your own here, sex.

Thread
06-07-2015, 10:57 PM
I didn't. Learn to read. Jeebus did and I stopped it. That's why I say stay out of it, you just look for ways to use your trendy gay lines, even if they don't exactly make sense.

Horseshit. You're a pussy & a chickenshit for blaming the officiating.

baseline bum
06-07-2015, 10:58 PM
He was indeed.

I choose to look at it as the NBA telling James to stop it with the bull rush.

Could you imagine if James got the calls Westbrook does going to the rim?

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:00 PM
Lebrun got totally hacked twice in critical situations.

But he got himself into very tough situations so the refs apparently decided to let it go.
Im good with it.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:00 PM
If he had a beard and threw his head back on any close proximity movements, he might get half of what Harden gets.

sexinthatsx
06-07-2015, 11:01 PM
No, I don't. It's pussy & it's chickenshit to blame the officiating. You're on your own here, sex.

Not blaming anything, just mad refs have so much power to turn a blind eye towards a play like that. Not sure if teams can request reviews on foul calls or lack thereof during the last two minutes and overtime.

DMC

Horseshit. You're a pussy & a chickenshit for blaming the officiating.

You're senile.

pgardn

Guys LeBron's size don't get that.

But again, he got himself into tough offensive situations so I'm good.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:03 PM
Not blaming anything, just mad refs have so much power to turn a blind eye towards a play like that. Not sure if teams can request reviews on foul calls or lack thereof during the last two minutes and overtime.

That's exactly what you're doing. It's shit to do it. Stop. Now. Make up your mind you're gonna side a team, all the fuckin' way. And when they lose, and they will you're gonna shut up and take it. And when win, you'll realize I was right. You'll never look back, sex.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM
You're senile.

BS. You blamed the officiating. It's chickenshit.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Guys LeBron's size don't get that.

But again, he got himself into tough offensive situations so I'm good.
That doesn't make sense. Attacking the rim is attacking the rim. It shouldn't matter what size you are. His issue is that he never exaggerates contact, always tries to finish the play.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:06 PM
BS. You blamed the officiating. It's chickenshit.
So what exactly did I blame it for? The Cavs won.

Besides, you don't have any integrity with this high horse shit. You've shown time and again to use double standards, which means no standards at all.

DarrinS
06-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Lakerfags salty as shit :lmao

DPG21920
06-07-2015, 11:07 PM
I didn't see what the OP said at all & no one is discussing it that I see.

Thread
So what exactly did I blame it for? The Cavs won.

Besides, you don't have any integrity with this high horse shit. You've shown time and again to use double standards, which means no standards at all.

I'm not parsing words with you tonite, asshole. You blamed the officiating and that's it. You're a gd pussy for doin' it. Christ, you ain't learned a gd thing over 5 fuckin' rings.

hitmanyr2k
Lebron is difficult to call because dishes out as much as he gets with the stiff arms on defenders on the way to the rim. The hack on the shot should have been called for sure but even then it looked like to me that Lebron switched his pivot foot before going up with the shot in the first place which the refs didn't call.

DPG21920
I'm not parsing words with you tonite, asshole. You blamed the officiating and that's it. You're a gd pussy for doin' it. Christ, you ain't learned a gd thing over 5 fuckin' rings.

You're butting in

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:10 PM
That's what I thought, another "can't admit to being wrong" moment in the posting history of Dale.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:10 PM
You're butting in

Horseshit.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:11 PM
That's what I thought, another "can't admit to being wrong" moment in the posting history of Dale.

My ass. You blamed the officiating. You're a pussy & a chickenshit for doing it.

Koolaid_Man
06-07-2015, 11:11 PM
Lebron is difficult to call because dishes out as much as he gets with the stiff arms on defenders on the way to the rim. The hack on the shot should have been called for sure but even then it looked like to me that Lebron switched his pivot foot before going up with the shot in the first place which the refs didn't call.

The nigga traveled first

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:12 PM
I didn't see what the OP said at all & no one is discussing it that I see.

It wasn't apparent. Watch the footage of him walking off the court when he encounters Blatt.. Blatt throws his arms around James, who doesn't reciprocate and says "get off me" and you can hear it but cannot see his face.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:13 PM
It wasn't apparent. Watch the footage of him walking off the court when he encounters Blatt.. Blatt throws his arms around James, who doesn't reciprocate and says "get off me" and you can hear it but cannot see his face.

Can you imagine if a white man did that to a black man?

Jesus H. Christ.

Stabula
06-07-2015, 11:13 PM
I thought this thread was about Lebron telling his coach to fuck off

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:14 PM
That doesn't make sense. Attacking the rim is attacking the rim. It shouldn't matter what size you are. His issue is that he never exaggerates contact, always tries to finish the play.

His issue is he lowers his shoulder, draws 3 guys knowing exactly where he is going and does not break free.
It is a foul, but it's shit basketball.
So I am fine with it.
ME.

There are tons of unwritten rules in basketball.
The shoving under the rim could never go on away from the rim.
The hands on each other under the rim can never go on away from the rim.

The list is very long.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Can you imagine if a white man did that to a black man?

Jesus H. Christ.
Why are you still talking?

LakerHater
06-07-2015, 11:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otbbsBGjh8U

pgardn
I thought this thread was about Lebron telling his coach to fuck off

Welcome to ST.

Thread
Why are you still talking?

I'm trying to talk thru 300 years of race relations. tee, hee.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otbbsBGjh8U

I don't hear "get off me."

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:20 PM
His issue is he lowers his shoulder, draws 3 guys knowing exactly where he is going and does not break free.
It is a foul, but it's shit basketball.
So I am fine with it.
ME.

There are tons of unwritten rules in basketball.
The shoving under the rim could never go on away from the rim.
The hands on each other under the rim can never go on away from the rim.

The list is very long.

That's an excuse that can be used for any imbalance in officiating on any level, even with the police and society.. unwritten rules, different people deserve different rules etc... and we're ok with it.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:21 PM
He said it.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
He said it.

You can hear it?

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:22 PM
You can hear it?
I did hear it. You'll have to take my word for it.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:23 PM
I did hear it. You'll have to take my word for it.

What one man can do another man can do. I don't hear it.

AlexJones
06-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Dale's onto something here. Povertyball player John Terry got accused of racism the other day for not shaking a black fan's hand but then immediately shook it with a white fan.

:lmao and of course, the guy looks like this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrXY0tlaLEp5foM7-Ng6PE3yr_wFUMmC2VqgknG3dqHptp65I5

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:29 PM
That's an excuse that can be used for any imbalance in officiating on any level, even with the police and society.. unwritten rules, different people deserve different rules etc... and we're ok with it.

"Over the line. You were over the line Smoke, mark that a zero Donny."

You seriously think basketball would be viewable without the two unwritten rules I mentioned?
And don't get all high minded like me.
Thats my problem, not yours, give it back.

pgardn
06-07-2015, 11:32 PM
Dale's onto something here. Povertyball player John Terry got accused of racism the other day for not shaking a black fan's hand but then immediately shook it with a white fan.

:lmao and of course, the guy looks like this:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrXY0tlaLEp5foM7-Ng6PE3yr_wFUMmC2VqgknG3dqHptp65I5

Like that's the only run in he has had with blacks...
Holy shit.

DMC
06-07-2015, 11:34 PM
What one man can do another man can do. I don't hear it.
I can get a solid erection.

Fabbs
06-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Dint hear nuffin like that.

Nor see some shuv away.

Op posin.

Thread
06-07-2015, 11:49 PM
Dint hear nuffin like that.

Nor see some shuv away.

Op posin.

Fabbs

Kool Bob Love
06-07-2015, 11:52 PM
DMC is bullshiitin

HemisfairArena
06-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Lakerfags salty as shit :lmao

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:04 AM
^Oh, yeah, funny as all get out.

Christ!

LakerHater
06-08-2015, 12:19 AM

Me either!

GuerillaBlack
06-08-2015, 12:33 AM
I don't know how long the relationship will last. LeBron treats his coach like a scrub.

Malik Hairston
06-08-2015, 12:34 AM
I don't know how long the relationship will last. LeBron treats his coach like a scrub.

Lebron is coaching the team, while Blatt is making 5 million$ per year to just stand there and pretend like he's doing something:lol..that's a pretty nice deal, tbh, he can treat him however he wants IMO..

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:42 AM
Lebron is coaching the team, while Blatt is making 5 million$ per year to just stand there and pretend like he's doing something:lol..that's a pretty nice deal, tbh, he can treat him however he wants IMO..

Horseshit.

Blatt

Malik Hairston
06-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Horseshit.

Blatt

You wouldn't take that deal, Cul?

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:47 AM
You wouldn't take that deal, Cul?

I ain't talking about that. You're denigrating a coach who 3,000 miles from home kept his team together & self reliant. He asked no quarter, just that his team take the floor with but one intention: winning. They did that, in part because of Blatt. I don't need Media to point me in a fuckin' direction. It saddens me to see you and others here need that direction. You've learned nothing.

Blatt

06-08-2015, 12:51 AM
I ain't talking about that. You're denigrating a coach who 3,000 miles from home kept his team together & self reliant. He asked no quarter, just that his team take the floor with but one intention: winning. They did that, in part because of Blatt. I don't need Media to point me in a fuckin' direction. It saddens me to see you and others here need that direction. You've learned nothing.

Blatt

Dale

"Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box."

HemisfairArena
06-08-2015, 12:53 AM
Golden State had one in the case and LeBron stole it,,,,huh, Thread?

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:56 AM
Dale

"Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box."

I was watching a companion piece to Goodfellas today. The Batts actor wanted the Paulie part, but Scorsese advised him to take Batts. He said it was the best thing that ever happened to him.

_bbzUZuxEB8

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-08-2015, 01:08 AM

Have to agree with Harlem. Blatt probably told them to do something stupid at the end of OT, which coach LeBron ignored per par. If the Cavs lose GM LeBron might need to axe Blatt.

GuerillaBlack
06-08-2015, 01:23 AM

Blatt gets his in too, like that one cold shoulder he gave LeBron in the 2nd round I believe. Blatt draws up a play and LeBron erases that shit. LeBron calls the timeouts too. I wonder if when Blatt gives instructions, if the players look at LeBron for confirmation. I would.

dg7md
06-08-2015, 01:41 AM
LeBron knows his legacy is on the line in this series, due to his Finals record being in critical shape, so I don't blame him for stepping up and acting like an alpha in this case.

Sure, don't disrespect your coach, but I don't think LeBron is doing so haphazardly, he has a reason to be how he is and it's good to see a superstar take over a game and be on the winning end of it at times.

I think if the Cavs win, Blatt has a deal for a while, if they lose, he's out and LeBron will be a big part of the signing of whomever is next in line as the Cavs coach, even if the injuries that happened here are not really the fault of Blatt.

Thebesteva
06-08-2015, 01:51 AM

You need to start writing articles, seriously ur the only one with a solid perspective in sports.

Phillip
06-08-2015, 01:59 AM
He probably was hugging him while saying "great effort" to his teammate. He wouldn't have put his arm around blatt and said get off me. That literally makes no sense.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-08-2015, 08:34 AM

Well, Blatt is the guy who wanted Mozgov (who he coached on the Russian team) and Shumpert. Blatt is very much a defensive coach and he said after Varejeo went down, they needed to better defensively up front. The Cavs defensive front was horrible at the time and they had the 6 game losing streak.

Blatt is the reason the Cavs turn their season around as he ask for these trades. Most teams wouldn't make that many changes to their roster mid-season but Blatt acquire players he thought would fit his system.

James is obviously why the Cavs are in the Finals. But if not for Blatt reworking the team, the Cavs would not be there right now.

Blatt is a much better coach that Spo. Do you think the Heat would have made the Finals with Bosh out and Wade hobbling.

Defense wins championships and if anyone ever watch a Blatt coached team prior to this, they will see the Cavs are playing Blatt's hardnose defense. Mozgov, Smith, Dellavedova, Thompson, etc Defense efficiency have improved under Blatt.

Love is the only player who still sucked defensively. I don't think Blatt likes Love as he is a lazy defender and Blatt hates those types of players. Cavs actually have been playing better since they lost Love.

32% shooting and still winning on the road. Only can be done with great defense and great defensive strategy. GS is a great offensive team. And saying its Lebron shutting down GS is ridiculous. Spurs tore Lebron and Co. a new one last year. It has everything to do that Blatt is a far better defensive coach that Spo is.

PublicOption
06-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Cavs 45fta , Warriors 20fta........they gave all the Cavs fta. The ignored lebron. It the way the league works. The star is ignored but the rest of the team gets fta's. That way no one is looking.

unleashbaynes
06-08-2015, 10:12 AM
Well, Blatt is the guy who wanted Mozgov (who he coached on the Russian team) and Shumpert. Blatt is very much a defensive coach and he said after Varejeo went down, they needed to better defensively up front. The Cavs defensive front was horrible at the time and they had the 6 game losing streak.

Blatt is the reason the Cavs turn their season around as he ask for these trades. Most teams wouldn't make that many changes to their roster mid-season but Blatt acquire players he thought would fit his system.

James is obviously why the Cavs are in the Finals. But if not for Blatt reworking the team, the Cavs would not be there right now.

Blatt is a much better coach that Spo. Do you think the Heat would have made the Finals with Bosh out and Wade hobbling.

Defense wins championships and if anyone ever watch a Blatt coached team prior to this, they will see the Cavs are playing Blatt's hardnose defense. Mozgov, Smith, Dellavedova, Thompson, etc Defense efficiency have improved under Blatt.

Love is the only player who still sucked defensively. I don't think Blatt likes Love as he is a lazy defender and Blatt hates those types of players. Cavs actually have been playing better since they lost Love.

32% shooting and still winning on the road. Only can be done with great defense and great defensive strategy. GS is a great offensive team. And saying its Lebron shutting down GS is ridiculous. Spurs tore Lebron and Co. a new one last year. It has everything to do that Blatt is a far better defensive coach that Spo is.

pretty good points here.....everyone is praising lebron, delly, thompson, and they deserve it, but coach put his guys in a position to win despite missing 2 all stars.....give Blatt his due, this talk of him being fired if they lose the series is utter nonsense.

tlongII
06-08-2015, 10:40 AM
LeBron and Blatt seem to have a good relationship to me.

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:37 PM
LeBron and Blatt seem to have a good relationship to me.
We know how sound your judgement is.

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:39 PM

pretty good points here.....everyone is praising lebron, delly, thompson, and they deserve it, but coach put his guys in a position to win despite missing 2 all stars.....give Blatt his due, this talk of him being fired if they lose the series is utter nonsense.

This is horse shit. Why do all these crazy success swings go where Lebron goes? Oh it's Chris Bosh here, Oh it's Kevin Love there, no he's out? Oh it's Kyrie Irving.. Oh it's Eric Spoelstra... no it's D-Wade... no it's Shumpert and fucking Mozgov.

It's Lebron. Get over it.

Infinite_limit
06-08-2015, 07:47 PM
http://image1.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/compositions/19830182/views/1,width=235,height=235,appearanceId=1/Pardon-My-Swag-T-Shirts.jpg

unleashbaynes
06-08-2015, 10:20 PM
This is horse shit. Why do all these crazy success swings go where Lebron goes? Oh it's Chris Bosh here, Oh it's Kevin Love there, no he's out? Oh it's Kyrie Irving.. Oh it's Eric Spoelstra... no it's D-Wade... no it's Shumpert and fucking Mozgov.

It's Lebron. Get over it.

it was all lebron in 2007 too. they didn't win a game. give the guy at least a smidgen of credit.

Thread
06-08-2015, 10:27 PM
it was all lebron in 2007 too. they didn't win a game. give the guy at least a smidgen of credit.

Fine, but, by God, it was mostly Amy in '13.

DMC
06-08-2015, 10:51 PM

The fuck. He destroyed the Pistons in one of the most dominant performances you'll ever see. Sure he was no match for the Spurs, but he's won ONE game, just one. Suddenly Blatt is Pat fucking Riley.

Thread
06-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Sure he was no match for the Spurs

Cept when paired with Amy.

tee, hee.

DMC
06-08-2015, 11:02 PM
Cept when paired with Amy.

tee, hee.

2012 - lost in the WCF (still married)
2013 - Won WCF (Divorced) but lost in Finals
2014 - Won WCF and won Finals (still divorced)

Steady upward trend on winning, no glitch caused by the divorce. Too bad though, you've been pushing that lie for 2 years.

monosylab1k
06-08-2015, 11:04 PM

This Cavs team would sweep the 07 Cavs too.

Thread
06-08-2015, 11:11 PM
2012 - lost in the WCF (still married)
2013 - Won WCF (Divorced) but lost in Finals
2014 - Won WCF and won Finals (still divorced)

Steady upward trend on winning, no glitch caused by the divorce. Too bad though, you've been pushing that lie for 2 years.

Amy

DMC
06-08-2015, 11:13 PM
Amy
That's what I thought. Everything was a joke when you're exposed, except to the school police that is.

Thread
06-08-2015, 11:15 PM
That's what I thought. Everything was a joke when you're exposed, except to the school police that is.

Amy

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-09-2015, 07:32 AM
The fuck. He destroyed the Pistons in one of the most dominant performances you'll ever see. Sure he was no match for the Spurs, but he's won ONE game, just one. Suddenly Blatt is Pat fucking Riley.

Obviously you don't read post in it entirety. I said Lebron is the reason the Cavs are in the Finals. But if Blatt didn't ask for the trades midseason, I highly doubt the Cavs would be their right now.

Blatt built a pretty damn good defensive team, considering its only his first year.

It just wasn't last night game, but the way the Cavs finished the season going 34-9 after starting 19-20. Cavs went from a marginally good defensive team (w Varajeo healthy) to a very good to great defensive team, with the improvement of Thompson under Blatt tutelage and the addition of Shumpert and Mozgov. I hardly doubt it is because of Lebron. If you think that, you are freakin retard.

Jordan for years, despite himself being great defensively, was on a marginally ok defensive team. It was until the Bulls acquired Pippen and Cartwright (Great defensive players) when they started to become a championship caliber team.

Blatt wanted Mozgov and Shumpert for defense. And both turn their season around since joining the Cavs. Cavs took on Smith just as a salary dump for the Knicks, and he himself has workout for the Cavs this season.

I can tell you never watched a Blatt coached team. I watched 4-5 games of the Russian nat'l team at the Olympics. And they played the same exact type of defense. They gave up the least PPG for any team in the Olympics in 2012. So it is no surprise to me Blatt has the Cavs playing the same defense.

One player does not make your team great defensively. You need a great defensive coach and the players to fit his scheme to make a team good defensively.

Splits
06-09-2015, 08:49 AM
Look at this no call: https://vine.co/v/eMVvWpD29pn

pgardn
06-09-2015, 09:02 AM

Pretty bad.

Now Vine the first game with Lebron clearing with elbows, or the big Russian switching his pivot foot twice in the same possession.

Its wrong, but I think the ref let that go because the shot clock was running down and Lebron created a pretty bad situation on on his own. This ISO fall away shit is so ugly and kobelike that I personally am happy they totally missed the proper call.

DMC
06-09-2015, 09:15 AM
Obviously you don't read post in it entirety. I said Lebron is the reason the Cavs are in the Finals. But if Blatt didn't ask for the trades midseason, I highly doubt the Cavs would be their right now.

Blatt built a pretty damn good defensive team, considering its only his first year.

It just wasn't last night game, but the way the Cavs finished the season going 34-9 after starting 19-20. Cavs went from a marginally good defensive team (w Varajeo healthy) to a very good to great defensive team, with the improvement of Thompson under Blatt tutelage and the addition of Shumpert and Mozgov. I hardly doubt it is because of Lebron. If you think that, you are freakin retard.

Jordan for years, despite himself being great defensively, was on a marginally ok defensive team. It was until the Bulls acquired Pippen and Cartwright (Great defensive players) when they started to become a championship caliber team.

Blatt wanted Mozgov and Shumpert for defense. And both turn their season around since joining the Cavs. Cavs took on Smith just as a salary dump for the Knicks, and he himself has workout for the Cavs this season.

I can tell you never watched a Blatt coached team. I watched 4-5 games of the Russian nat'l team at the Olympics. And they played the same exact type of defense. They gave up the least PPG for any team in the Olympics in 2012. So it is no surprise to me Blatt has the Cavs playing the same defense.

One player does not make your team great defensively. You need a great defensive coach and the players to fit his scheme to make a team good defensively.

Again.. none of these people did a fucking thing prior to or after Lebron. None of them.

Thread
06-09-2015, 09:31 AM

I called Blatt first. Me

Thread
06-09-2015, 09:32 AM

Only pussies, assholes and a left over Tour Pro blame the officiating.

Thread
06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
This ISO fall away shit is so ugly and kobelike

Yet when Dirk parlayed it into 1 you all got down on your knees and bowed before him like he was Jim Valvano on a funeral pyre.

unleashbaynes
06-09-2015, 09:39 AM
Again.. none of these people did a fucking thing prior to or after Lebron. None of them.

ok Dale.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-09-2015, 12:17 PM

Blatt won multiple Euro and league championships. Won an Olympic bronze medal. He has proven, he can win without Lebron. But it takes a very good coach to make what you call nobodies in to better players. And name one coach that led a team to a NBA championship with out a bonafide superstar. Maybe Brown's piston but again, all 5 starters were all star caliber players.

There are coaches that can devise great schemes. Blatt does this on the defensive end.

Thread
06-09-2015, 12:31 PM
There are coaches that can devise great schemes. Blatt does this on the defensive end.

I said it first. Me

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-09-2015, 12:46 PM
I said it first. Me

I am happy for you. Is there any way I can give you a gold star.

Thread
06-09-2015, 12:55 PM
I am happy for you. Is there any way I can give you a gold star.

I don't usually toot my own horn. I don't need credit. I was just making a point.

I am more partial to the silver star.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-09-2015, 12:58 PM
I don't usually toot my own horn. I don't need credit. I was just making a point.

Just a joke man. I know where your coming from. People just want to throw Blatt under the Bus as riding Lebron's coat tails or just simply because he is Jewish.

Makes no difference. Guy has proven already win or lose this finals that he is an NBA caliber coach.

Thread
06-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Just a joke man. I know where your coming from. People just want to throw Blatt under the Bus as riding Lebron's coat tails or just simply because he is Jewish.

Makes no difference. Guy has proven already win or lose this finals that he is an NBA caliber coach.

:toast

& it was imperative that it be enunciated, and we've done so, _Spurs.

DMC
06-09-2015, 03:41 PM
ok Dale.

So no other team in the East has a coach as good as David Blatt. No other team has a center as good as Timofey Mozgov. Oddly, it was Kevin Love and Kryrie Irving being credited before. People will do anything, turn somersaults to keep from giving Lebron his due.

DMC
06-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Blatt won multiple Euro and league championships. Won an Olympic bronze medal. He has proven, he can win without Lebron. But it takes a very good coach to make what you call nobodies in to better players. And name one coach that led a team to a NBA championship with out a bonafide superstar. Maybe Brown's piston but again, all 5 starters were all star caliber players.

Yeah and it was Spo before that, and before that Mike Brown was a defensive specialist. Odd that Lebron played for all of them.

Splits
06-09-2015, 05:46 PM

This is so ignorant. There is absolutely no justification to blame his religion or heritage. There is every reason to blame his Zionist pig mentality, one that justifies the slaughter of 450+ children.

Do you support the operation?
"Absolutely. In my opinion, this war is Israel's most justified war I can remember in recent years. I'm really sorry about what's happening in Gaza, but there's no doubt that we had to act there, so that Israel will have quiet there once and for all, and we can live in peace."

Do you feel support for Israel in the US?
"There's support, although sometimes it's not enough. In my opinion, though, there's more support this time than before."

unleashbaynes
06-09-2015, 06:49 PM
So no other team in the East has a coach as good as David Blatt. No other team has a center as good as Timofey Mozgov. Oddly, it was Kevin Love and Kryrie Irving being credited before. People will do anything, turn somersaults to keep from giving Lebron his due.

lebron is the straw the stirs the drink. but Blatt is doing a good job with a bad roster.

Thread
06-09-2015, 07:26 PM
lebron is the straw the stirs the drink. but Blatt is doing a good job with a bad roster.

Stirring it, yes, but, he's always been susceptible to influences: Amy, A/C, jump balls. Blatt is the one who defied NBA dictates that if one team does it all must do it. He went back to ISO. Blatt

LkrFan
06-09-2015, 07:30 PM
DMC is a lying POS :lol

Thread
06-09-2015, 07:31 PM
DMC is a lying POS :lol

I know, but, he's incontinent.

LkrFan
06-09-2015, 07:33 PM
I know, but, he's incontinent.
:lol

DMC
06-10-2015, 09:27 AM
"Right now, one-man brutal ball is besting vibrant ball. The team that's fun, the one where everyone seemingly gets along, is losing to a squad with a fissure between its coach and some of its players. (It's noticeable when Dellavedova is the only Cavs player to return coach David Blatt's postgame hug attempts.)" -ESPN

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-10-2015, 02:54 PM
"Right now, one-man brutal ball is besting vibrant ball. The team that's fun, the one where everyone seemingly gets along, is losing to a squad with a fissure between its coach and some of its players. (It's noticeable when Dellavedova is the only Cavs player to return coach David Blatt's postgame hug attempts.)" -ESPN

ESPN..... you mean BSPN.

You know who Blatt reminds me of. Bill Parcells. A hard ass, no non-sense coach that steps on people toes. I am a Cowboys fan but you have to hand it to Parcells. His team's were tough as hell due to his hard-nose coaching.

Even former players that played under Parcells said he was unbearable at times, BUT, they all said they were better players because of him. Even the Cowboys players said that about Parcells when he coached them.

Some of the players probably aren't used to Blatt's bluntness. But, hell, from this NBA finals performance thus far, you can tell the Cavs has taken on Blatt's toughness. Without it, the Cavs more than likely would be down 3-0 right now especially with Irving being out.

And no, I never gave any credit to Love. I always thought he actually held the Cavs back with his horrible defense and inability to play the inside outside sets of Blatt. Cavs have been playing much better since he got injured.

DMC
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
ESPN..... you mean BSPN.

You know who Blatt reminds me of. Bill Parcells. A hard ass, no non-sense coach that steps on people toes. I am a Cowboys fan but you have to hand it to Parcells. His team's were tough as hell due to his hard-nose coaching.

Even former players that played under Parcells said he was unbearable at times, BUT, they all said they were better players because of him. Even the Cowboys players said that about Parcells when he coached them.

Some of the players probably aren't used to Blatt's bluntness. But, hell, from this NBA finals performance thus far, you can tell the Cavs has taken on Blatt's toughness. Without it, the Cavs more than likely would be down 3-0 right now especially with Irving being out.

And no, I never gave any credit to Love. I always thought he actually held the Cavs back with his horrible defense and inability to play the inside outside sets of Blatt. Cavs have been playing much better since he got injured.

Some coaches are great
Some coaches are hardass
Some coaches are unliked

Doesn't mean being an unliked hardass makes you a great coach.

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:17 PM
Some coaches are great
Some coaches are hardass
Some coaches are unliked

And Media has already judged & labeled Blatt= He's white, he's above James in the supposed hierarchy, he's white, he won't play Media's game, he's white. Let's see if he keeps his scruples, win OR lose. Him & Dova both.

DMC
06-10-2015, 09:54 PM
And Media has already judged & labeled Blatt= He's white, he's above James in the supposed hierarchy, he's white, he won't play Media's game, he's white. Let's see if he keeps his scruples, win OR lose. Him & Dova both.

Because scruples are what you're all about, eh?

pgardn
06-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Yet when Dirk parlayed it into 1 you all got down on your knees and bowed before him like he was Jim Valvano on a funeral pyre.

The year Dallas won the championship they moved the ball around something like the greatest team effort ever seen:
The 2014 SA Spurs making Lebron quit... Literally shoving movement down the bowels of the king and driving him whimpering to Cleveland.

Beautiful basketball killing ugly, something LA fans have only had a sniff of with Magic.
I understand the pain having to put up with Kirbyball.
Spurs fans suffered and laughed with you during the chuckfests.

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:46 PM
Because scruples are what you're all about, eh?

Don't start your shit. I'm in a good mood. I just dumped Splits in the sand trap on #18 Beth Page Black. lmvictoriousao!!!

DMC
06-10-2015, 10:49 PM
Don't start your shit. I'm in a good mood. I just dumped Splits in the sand trap on #18 Beth Page Black. lmvictoriousao!!!

Video golf. Ever pull a virtual hamstring?

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 10:55 PM

what game, tbh?

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:59 PM
what game, tbh?

WGT

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 11:05 PM
WGT
strokes11, add me if you wanna get smashed

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Some coaches are great
Some coaches are hardass
Some coaches are unliked

But being a coached that is down to literally 6 man rotation against a team as deep and talented as GS, and being up 2-1 (and almost 3-0 if Lebron would have made the 1 basket at the end of regulation) by playing defense the way Blatt teams have always played does.

Blatt is the most successful coach in European history. Means nothing to the NBA, but it also means it isn't surprising as well that he is finding success in the NBA as well.

Look at Pop. Duncan has a knee problem, 1st round lost against the Sonics. Manu gets injured, Lakers Backdoor sweep Spurs. Manu get injured last game of the season, 1st round exit as the #1 seed.

'08 through '11 playoff drought was all due to injuries to Timmy, Parker and Manu.

Blatt has been dealing with injuries all season and in these playoff and has his team 2 wins away from a title. I am sorry, Pop, Spo, Jackson, Rivers, etc. have never won a championship with 2 of their best 3 players out. Just admit that Blatt has proved everyone wrong.

Hemotivo
06-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Well, we know what the Jews did to the last chosen one.

:lmao

Thread
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM
ok Dale.

Hey, leash, I'm "Culburn" over on WGT if you want to golf some now.

DMC
01-22-2016, 05:12 PM
I told you niggas Lebron hated his coach and yall didn't hear what I hear. Nothing new.

UZER
01-22-2016, 05:39 PM
I told you niggas Lebron hated his coach and yall didn't hear what I hear. Nothing new.

Yeah, way to go out on a limb. What coach has Lebron loved?

DMC
01-22-2016, 07:34 PM
Yeah, way to go out on a limb. What coach has Lebron loved?
No, I said he told Blatt to get off of him. He absolutely did. This is just supporting evidence that he would.

LkrFan
06-10-2016, 11:50 PM
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/457e3325b60a55fc3554ffed6f81eeb52a008135/c=373-179-2244-1584&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/USATODAY/2014/07/13/1405283674000-USP-NBA-Cleveland-Cavaliers-Press-Conference.jpg

DMC
06-25-2016, 06:48 PM
Me

DMC
11-05-2016, 06:11 PM
I called Blatt first. Me

Dale calling Blatt first, never came back to remind anyone of this one.

tee, hee

Thread
11-06-2016, 12:27 AM
Dale calling Blatt first, never came back to remind anyone of this one.

tee, hee

D is mad because I likened him to amb.

What does he do about it? Searched thru the stacks for past issues & sits in Avante's driveway to see if I'm over there.

DMC
11-06-2016, 12:50 AM
D is mad because I likened him to amb.

What does he do about it? Searched thru the stacks for past issues & sits in Avante's driveway to see if I'm over there.

But still, you cited Blatt first.

Thread
11-06-2016, 12:51 AM
But still, you cited Blatt first.

And you're covered in dust from loitering the stacks, amb.

DMC
11-06-2016, 12:58 AM
I said it first. Me

:toast

& it was imperative that it be enunciated, and we've done so, _Spurs.

Stirring it, yes, but, he's always been susceptible to influences: Amy, A/C, jump balls. Blatt is the one who defied NBA dictates that if one team does it all must do it. He went back to ISO. Blatt

And you're covered in dust from loitering the stacks, amb.

Sure I am.

Thread
11-06-2016, 01:02 AM
Sure I am.

GO---amb---GO!!!

DMC
11-06-2016, 01:07 AM
GO---amb---GO!!!

You said it first Dale. You and Blatt, hand in hand... shoulder to shoulder.

Thread
11-06-2016, 06:50 AM
You said it first Dale. You and Blatt, hand in hand... shoulder to shoulder.

- amb

DMC
11-06-2016, 12:56 PM
Dale spends years bitching about not getting credit for being the first to say something. Now I give him credit for doing just that and he sulls up like an old opossum.

Thread
11-06-2016, 01:38 PM
Dale spends years bitching about not getting credit for being the first to say something. Now I give him credit for doing just that and he sulls up like an old opossum.

And amb trudgin' thru the stacks on his Saturday because I amb'ed him over LF catching him tiptoein' on Kobe's 81. Couldn't just take it. Nooooooooooooo, had to brazen it out---then lash out.

D is a sorehead.

ambchang
11-06-2016, 01:50 PM
And amb trudgin' thru the stacks on his Saturday because I amb'ed him over LF catching him tiptoein' on Kobe's 81. Couldn't just take it. Nooooooooooooo, had to brazen it out---then lash out.

D is a sorehead.

What the hell did you make up this time? What did I tiptoe around? Kinds 1 asset? You made up too much stuff and switch religion too often I've lost track.

DMC
11-06-2016, 11:03 PM

D is a sorehead.

Dale said it first. Dale

DMC
11-06-2016, 11:06 PM
What the hell did you make up this time? What did I tiptoe around? Kinds 1 asset? You made up too much stuff and switch religion too often I've lost track.

Alzheimer's

DMC
05-09-2018, 11:01 PM
So who's the magical X factor this year since every year it's someone other than Lebron. Is it George Hill?

phxspurfan
05-10-2018, 03:15 PM
IbO_505V3Uo

Watch from beginning to see Cavs quit on Blatt after he made a lineup change away from shitty Mo Williams/Richard Jefferson to Shump and Delly (which ended up taking them to the finals, stupid egotistical LeBron...).

Skip to 4:05 to see LeBron get son'd by our own mute cancer Kawhi

ambchang
05-11-2018, 11:32 AM
It's stuff like this that puts those chinks in Lebron's armor as the #1 of all time. There are all these talks about Lebron playing LeCoach and LeGM, essentially to the detriment to winning to stroke his ego.

I still think Blatt would be able to be a great coach for a young team.

E20
05-11-2018, 01:07 PM
fuck blatt that zionist scum