PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Let Me Make One Thing Clear To Spur Fan

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Theres only one thing I truly truly cared about..and thats Tim Duncan being put on a platoon fishing boat.....Lebron losing while it would be nice is a distant second..comprendo? :lol

ChumpDumper
06-08-2015, 12:10 AM
Nah, you salty.

Can't hide it.

Start another thread tho. That will show us.

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:11 AM
It's not even LeBron, it's the gd Media that drives me to distraction. Motherfuckers are made now at least thru Game 4. If GS had prevailed tonite it'd be over and I could enjoy Media being denied. I hate those fucks.

HemisfairArena
06-08-2015, 12:11 AM
Swallowing salt by the gallons,,,,,

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 12:15 AM
It's not even LeBron, it's the gd Media that drives me to distraction. Motherfuckers are made now at least thru Game 4. If GS had prevailed tonite it'd be over and I could enjoy Media being denied. I hate those fucks.

A clean sweep would have been nice..but I think GS needed a wake up call....they've been coasting....I see the Cavs winning gives Spur fan some kind of hard on...they are bitter that Tammy is stuffing his ass with sword fish right about now....if the Cavs lose they will be looking for quick suicide methods :lmao

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 12:16 AM
Nah, you salty.

Can't hide it.

Umm this is my first thread post game...try again pussy lover :lol

BatManu20
06-08-2015, 12:17 AM
Nah, you salty.

Can't hide it.

:lol

ChumpDumper
06-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Umm this is my first thread post game...try again pussy lover :lolThere will be more.

And that will show us.

Clipper Nation
06-08-2015, 12:39 AM

Media adores Golden State, Dale. "Isn't Curry the greatest human being this league has ever seen?" "OMG, he shoots threes, too!" "Wow!" "Greatest team since the 72-win Bulls!"