PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: is like the 2006 Dallas Mavericks, tbh

ezau
06-08-2015, 12:46 AM
Great offensive team with above-average defense but with soft players and mentality who don't like to get roughed up. Easily the worst championship team in the last 30 years if they even get past Cleveland.

Thread
06-08-2015, 12:52 AM
Great offensive team with above-average defense but with soft players and mentality who don't like to get roughed up. Easily the worst championship team in the last 30 years if they even get past Cleveland.

& just how in the fuck can they win then, Ease? Christ, you set it up so you can't lose.

I hate when you fuckers do that. You think it's magic that Curry can't find his game? What, you think Blatt sits on a CPU and reads how Media disgraces themselves over his coaching acumen? No, he's sitting there watching tape, spotting shards of light where he can neutralize "Curry." Curry can't see the rim 2 games in-a-row. Now it's Kerr's turn to sit at his CPU and finds some shards. Chop/chop.

AlexJones
06-08-2015, 01:00 AM
1st in the league in defensive rating.. "above average defense". Please join your wife whereever she may be right now tbh

Malik Hairston
06-08-2015, 01:04 AM
1st in the league in defensive rating.. "above average defense". Please join your wife whereever she may be right now tbh

:lol

m>s
06-08-2015, 01:06 AM
I don't get it op it's like you wanted to get shit on or something. Warriors D is good and they are more than a run and gun team. Hell lafrentz and the preying mantis make bogut look like prime Shaq.

ezau
06-08-2015, 01:06 AM
& just how in the fuck can they win then, Ease? Christ, you set it up so you can't lose.

I hate when you fuckers do that. You think it's magic that Curry can't find his game? What, you think Blatt sits on a CPU and reads how Media disgraces themselves over his coaching acumen? No, he's sitting there watching tape, spotting shards of light where he can neutralize "Curry." Curry can't see the rim 2 games in-a-row. Now it's Kerr's turn to sit at his CPU and finds some shards. Chop/chop.

It would take a miracle for GSW to win this series. This is over when Lebron decided to take Curry's cookie at home, with his mom and dad watching.

Thread
06-08-2015, 01:07 AM
It would take a miracle for GSW to win this series. This is over when Lebron decided to take Curry's cookie at home, with his mom and dad watching.

It was over when Dova finished it.

ezau
06-08-2015, 01:10 AM
It was over when Dova finished it.

I will be surprised if Curry walks out of this series with both ankles still intact. He knows it and he's terrified.

Thread
06-08-2015, 01:14 AM
I will be surprised if Curry walks out of this series with both ankles still intact. He knows it and he's terrified.

Ease, that's just nonsense. You're talking out your ass, and I won't have it. I'm going to couch.

Good nite.

ezau
06-08-2015, 01:19 AM
Ease, that's just nonsense. You're talking out your ass, and I won't have it. I'm going to couch.

Good nite.

Della is in Curry's head. If Curry ever tries to light him up, Della's going to take him out. Series over, old man.

dg7md
06-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Why don't you wait until the end of the series before you act like this? The Warriors are probably still going to win the series, but LeBron is a force to be reckoned with and wasn't going to make it "easy" for the Warriors, it's hard (nearly impossible) to truly sweep a team at this point in the season.

Warriors will win in 5 or 6 games tbh.