PDA

View Full Version : if worriers lose to cavs. do they need to fire Kerr??

hater
06-08-2015, 08:26 AM
Yes. Imo. Yes they do :lmao

:lol kerrr

:lol worriers

:lol cum brothers

hater
06-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Funny thing is them faggots won't fire him either way

:lol san francisco

:lol 5 billion for a new arena full of choking faggots

AFBlue
06-08-2015, 09:00 AM
If Parker and Splitter are healthy, the Warriors get bounced in the conference finals and come back better prepared next year. They're just floundering against an inferior team because they haven't been there before. Not Kerr's fault.

cjw
06-08-2015, 09:02 AM
6-4 at home against Mem, SA, Cle, Chi.

44-0 at home against the other 25 teams.

The Ws aren't the same when they have to face a good defensive scheme. Not to mention five of those losses included no Conley (x2), Spurs on B2B with no starter playing big minutes, no Lebron and Game 1 of Finals that the Cavs should have won. If Lebron can somehow pull off two straight at home...

The Ws need to foul in order to have a chance. See Lowe's article from today. Unlike Kawhi who can actually D up Lebron, Iggy fouls him on every play. Draymond is pretty dirty. I have no idea how America has such an infatuation with this team.

hater
06-08-2015, 09:34 AM
Agree

The US public ate up all the bullshit ESPN and media was spweing about this team.

Don't get me wrong they still should win this series but if they lose and there's great chance of that this team and Kerr would be one of he biggest choking disasters in history. Yes even more so than spurs of 2013

hater
06-08-2015, 09:36 AM
6-4 at home against Mem, SA, Cle, Chi.

44-0 at home against the other 25 teams.

The Ws aren't the same when they have to face a good defensive scheme. Not to mention five of those losses included no Conley (x2), Spurs on B2B with no starter playing big minutes, no Lebron and Game 1 of Finals that the Cavs should have won. If Lebron can somehow pull off two straight at home...

The Ws need to foul in order to have a chance. See Lowe's article from today. Unlike Kawhi who can actually D up Lebron, Iggy fouls him on every play. Draymond is pretty dirty. I have no idea how America has such an infatuation with this team.

You forgot no Patrick Beverly and Antony Davis bum back.

This joke of a team has not played a fully healthy team yet.

:lol the hype

:lol kerr

Outlier
06-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Lol fire a coach when he led them to the finals on his first year. This forum really makes you stupid.

hater
06-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Lol fire a coach when he led them to the finals on his first year. This forum really makes you stupid.

:rolleyes

biggest cakewalk to the finals since 2014 Heat

all opponents injured :lol

still failing to beat a team without 2 of their big 3 :lol

cjw
06-08-2015, 12:02 PM
You forgot no Patrick Beverly and Antony Davis bum back.

This joke of a team has not played a fully healthy team yet.

:lol the hype

:lol kerr

Or that they avoided the 2nd and 3rd best teams in the league completely, as they faced off in the first round and the victor Clippers were too banged up to win two straight 7 game series.

Beaverfuzz
06-08-2015, 12:31 PM
Yes. Imo. Yes they do :lmao

:lol kerrr

:lol worriers

:lol cum brothers

Yes and they hire Mark Jackson back.

TDomination
06-08-2015, 01:37 PM
I bet they win the next 2.

But IF they lose to the cavs, no they don't need to fire him that would be stupid. That would make as much sense as firing every coach that does not win a championship every year. There would be 29 firings every season.

cd98
06-08-2015, 02:09 PM
They lost one game. NJ beat the Spurs in 2003 on the road in game 2, and they also sucked. Spurs also lost game 2 to Cavs and then won three straight. It was a nice win for the Cavs, but after shooting lights out in game 1, Curry had a crappy game. He turns it around and the Warriors will roll the Cavs. I don't really care who wins, but you can't talk smack about Kerr until the series is over.

hater
06-08-2015, 02:10 PM
Maybe but if Kerr fails to win this Finals as lopsided as it is. Would you think maybe he is not meant to coach at this level? I mean coach a contender? I would.

It's the same fate that happened to avery johnson

cd98
06-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Maybe but if Kerr fails to win this Finals as lopsided as it is. Would you think maybe he is not meant to coach at this level? I mean coach a contender? I would.

It's the same fate that happened to avery johnson

No. AJ lost his spot because his coaching style flamed out with the players. Kerr is beloved by the players. He coached Warriors to the finals in the west. That's hard to do. Shows he's a good coach.

hater
06-08-2015, 02:13 PM
Lets see how loved he is if The Collapse happens :lol

Sean Cagney
06-08-2015, 02:42 PM
They lost one game. NJ beat the Spurs in 2003 on the road in game 2, and they also sucked. Spurs also lost game 2 to Cavs and then won three straight.

You mean the Heat right? Last year.

cd98
06-08-2015, 03:44 PM
You mean the Heat right? Last year.

Yes. I get confused every year as to which team LeBron is playing for.

TheGreatYacht
06-08-2015, 03:49 PM
They should fire Kerr so Pop can pick him up, and then hire Scottie Brooks tbh IMO :tu

florige
06-08-2015, 04:52 PM
Agree

The US public ate up all the bullshit ESPN and media was spweing about this team.

Don't get me wrong they still should win this series but if they lose and there's great chance of that this team and Kerr would be one of he biggest choking disasters in history. Yes even more so than spurs of 2013

They won 67 games so that shouldn't be discounted. But like you, I agree that that their record is a false glimpse of how good they actually are. Their whole offense revolves around screens and quick release chuck um up three point shots. They had to resort to hack-a gimmick, and a few bonehead plays by the Cavs to tie the game. I think this series goes 7. Especially if the refs continue to let them play and not call cheap fouls which they were used to getting during the season. I always thought they were nothing more than a soft really good jump shooting team.

cd98
06-08-2015, 05:18 PM
They won 67 games so that shouldn't be discounted. But like you, I agree that that their record is a false glimpse of how good they actually are. Their whole offense revolves around screens and quick release chuck um up three point shots. They had to resort to hack-a gimmick, and a few bonehead plays by the Cavs to tie the game. I think this series goes 7. Especially if the refs continue to let them play and not call cheap fouls which they were used to getting during the season. I always thought they were nothing more than a soft really good jump shooting team.

I believe I read somewhere that they finished the regular season top 3 at points in the paint. So I think they are more rounded than most think.

florige
06-08-2015, 05:37 PM
I believe I read somewhere that they finished the regular season top 3 at points in the paint. So I think they are more rounded than most think.

I definitely don't think Kerr deserves to be fired if indeed they do lose, or would them losing be considered a major choke just because it would be LeBron who they lost to. If anything it would further boost LeBron's GOAT legacy moreso than it being than the Warriors choking. Especially this being their first real major playoff push in quite sometime. Most writers would probably write it off as a learning experience for them if anything else. The LBJ chatter would be unreal though. And I would probably agree that it would be much deserved if he happened to be able to navigate this roster with two all-stars out to a NBA title. I would have no choice but to give him props.

therealtruth
06-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Kerr's not going to lose. He'll actually make adjustments like some coaches are afraid to do.

tholdren
06-08-2015, 09:22 PM
No. The warriors are the typical new-age team with no toughness... It would be interesting to see where they would be without green and barnes. Their defense is overrated and relies on their offense and pace. They are a terrible match for anyone who plays defense and can score in the half-court.

Spurs would have crushed them.

DMC
06-08-2015, 11:56 PM
No. They'll need to sign a big like LMA who can offer an inside scoring threat to free up shooters. Klay and Steph spread the defense like no one else in the league, only there's no inside presence to capitalize so they have run high screens and try a screen and roll. With a legit scoring big, they'd have the defense all over the place. That means Draymond goes elsewhere, since Lee's contract doesn't expire yet.

Spur|n|Austin
06-09-2015, 12:35 AM
:fishing

itzsoweezee
06-09-2015, 09:07 PM
The fact that Draymond is starting only because Kerr lucked into that scrub David Lee getting hurt at the beginning of the season tells me that Kerr is kind of a hack. He's more lucky than good.

hater
06-10-2015, 09:02 AM
:lmao worst finals coach since mike brown :lmao

Hope they resign him for 5 more years. Means worriers will be a regular season only team for a while :lol

sexinthatsx
06-10-2015, 12:52 PM
It's no coincidence that Curry is shooting so bad this whole series. Where others sag off on Curry for individual defense, Dellavedova is actually fast enough to keep up with Curry so he doesn't need to sag off. Even if Dellavedova gambles and stays too close on Curry, Tristan Thompson is an excellent rebounder and Timofey Mozgov can protect the paint real well. This Cavs defensive scheme almost fits perfectly into Warriors offensive game.

cd98
06-10-2015, 05:12 PM
It's no coincidence that Curry is shooting so bad this whole series. Where others sag off on Curry for individual defense, Dellavedova is actually fast enough to keep up with Curry so he doesn't need to sag off. Even if Dellavedova gambles and stays too close on Curry, Tristan Thompson is an excellent rebounder and Timofey Mozgov can protect the paint real well. This Cavs defensive scheme almost fits perfectly into Warriors offensive game.

Curry only had one bad shooting game. Game 2.

hater
06-10-2015, 09:03 PM
Curry only had one bad shooting game. Game 2.

That was not bad. That was Manu Ginobili Game 6 awful.

cd98
06-11-2015, 12:11 PM
For GS, they need to score 100+ points in each game to win this series. The Cavs don't have enough firepower to break 100 consistently. But for GS to break 100, they need 3 to 4 players in double figures. That means role players need to score more.

batman2883
06-11-2015, 12:15 PM
the warriors are sleep walking thru every game til the 4th quarter.....I feel they are experiencing first time finals jitters.....

06-11-2015, 12:41 PM
That was not bad. That was Manu Ginobili Game 6 awful.

:lol Delly outscoring him and holding him to three points in the first half

Sean Cagney
06-11-2015, 03:20 PM
the warriors are sleep walking thru every game til the 4th quarter.....I feel they are experiencing first time finals jitters.....

If they don't wake up tonight and stop that first finals jitters they will find themselves down 3-1 and likely to be out in 6.

cheguevara
06-11-2015, 07:46 PM
nerves are playing a huge part in the Warriors series.

unfortunately they also don't have the experience to rely on to get back up. it's not looking good.