PDA

View Full Version : NBA: If The Warriors Don't Pull This Off It Will Be A Scathing Indictment On White Coaches

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Tbh.....if they lose this with the advantage they have then we really need to take a closer look at the practices of hiring white coaches..it would mean Kerr is no better than Derek Fisher tbh considering the team he was gifted....:toast

boutons_deux
06-08-2015, 07:40 PM
:lol

no indictment of black coaches for missing the Finals? :lol

Thread
06-08-2015, 07:42 PM
Cuz Media sure as Hell won't hold the players responsible. There goes their meal ticket.

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:45 PM
The asshurt Mark Jackson wears on his face during these games is worth the price of admission. You can hear the jealousy in his voice, I half expect him to get up and go punch Steve Kerr in the mouf.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:48 PM

no indictment of black coaches for missing the Finals? :lol

You miss the point....never in the history has a black man been gifted a 67 win team and yet failed to live up to expectations....this is grim and serious....Can Kerr adjust and close-out or will he become a pariah

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:50 PM
You miss the point....never in the history has a black man been gifted a 67 win team and yet failed to live up to expectations....this is grim and serious....Can Kerr adjust and close-out or will he become a pariah
Warriors weren't a 67 win team before Kerr took over. They lost in the 1st round under Dark Jackson. They feel like they've won the Finals already.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:50 PM
The asshurt Mark Jackson wears on his face during these games is worth the price of admission. You can hear the jealousy in his voice, I half expect him to get up and go punch Steve Kerr in the mouf.

It was wrong...but he doesn't show that he's butthurt...not at all..you're making shit up...be honest for once in your fucking life...you fucking reservation Indian

Thread
06-08-2015, 07:51 PM

You're full of beans, D. There is no such inflection in his voice, or manner. I think he's handled the situation with class & integrity. He's a man's man. A Christian who fell, like we all have and is now walking the walk that he talked.

Mark Jackson

Thread
06-08-2015, 07:51 PM
It was wrong...but he doesn't show that he's butthurt...not at all..you're making shit up...be honest for once in your fucking life...you fucking reservation Indian

Kool Aid Man

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Bullshit, he damn near cries every time they talk about the team. Keeps acting like he has insight to each player but they did better the FIRST FUCKING YEAR after he left...

Steve is God's color, Mark.. not so much.

Thread
06-08-2015, 07:53 PM

He looked like he aged 10 years last night. Reminded me of Girl's father when she took me home to him the first time.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:54 PM
He looked like he aged 10 years last night. Reminded me of Girl's father when she took me home to him the first time.

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:54 PM
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mark-jackson-cries-300x210.png

Jackson crying like a faggot. :cry:cry muh team made det Finals wifout me :cry:cry

Two white guys: "get over it coon"

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Bullshit, he damn near cries every time they talk about the team. Keeps acting like he has insight to each player but they did better the FIRST FUCKING YEAR after he left...

Steve is God's color, Mark.. not so much.

God is a spirit he has no color.....

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:57 PM
God is a spirit he has no color.....

That's why the dark man is cursed in Africa to slay himself and slave trade himself even in this century. How many white tribes are there killing each other with machetes? Not many. When were white men made slaves for 300 years and still, a hundred or more years later, still subservient to another race? Never.

God created man, then he created coon.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 07:57 PM
http://www.geeksandcleats.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/mark-jackson-cries-300x210.png

Jackson crying like a faggot. :cry:cry muh team made det Finals wifout me :cry:cry

You're such the charlatan weasel...no wonder your wife bailed....poor lady I cant imagine what she went through....besides the dick was no good..so why stay...i dont begrudge her DMCee

DMC
06-08-2015, 07:59 PM
You're such the charlatan weasel...no wonder yorr wife bailed....poor lady I cant imagine what she went through....besides the dick was no good..so why stay...i dont begrudge her DMCee

Let's stay on topic: Mark Jackson cooned the Warriors, sure they try to act like he got them to play better, but so fucking what? Alvin Gentry was offered the job in LA because Gentry worked for the WHITE man.

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 08:05 PM
That's why the dark man is cursed in Africa to slay himself and slave trade himself even in this century. How many white tribes are there killing each other with machetes? Not many. When were white men made slaves for 300 years and still, a hundred or more years later, still subservient to another race? Never.

God created man, then he created coon.

Please dont make me bust out Tim Wise....

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 08:10 PM
Let's stay on topic: Mark Jackson cooned the Warriors, sure they try to act like he got them to play better, but so fucking what? Alvin Gentry was offered the job in LA because Gentry worked for the WHITE man.

The white man that desired black dick...do you need to see the Sterling quote again on the beautiful black bodies...:lmao

DMC
06-08-2015, 08:13 PM
The white man that desired black dick...do you need to see the Sterling quote again on the beautiful black bodies...:lmao
You think Jackson is a Swahili name?

m>s
06-08-2015, 08:43 PM
Lol why didn't he approve of you

m>s
06-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Please dont make me bust out Tim Wise....
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/903/064/448.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-08-2015, 08:57 PM
So everyone will go out and hire Zionist Jewish coaches.

Thread
06-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Lol why didn't he approve of you

I was Protestant, Girl was Catholic. I was 17. Girl was 15. I wanted to see it. Those two didn't want me to see it.

I didn't see it.

JohnnyMax
06-08-2015, 10:01 PM
2012-13 under Mark Jackson 47–35
2013-14 under Mark Jackson 51-31
2014-15 under Steve Kerr 67-15

The Warriors won 16 more games with Steve Kerr

Koolaid_Man
06-08-2015, 10:21 PM
2012-13 under Mark Jackson 47–35
2013-14 under Mark Jackson 51-31
2014-15 under Steve Kerr 67-15

The Warriors won 16 more games with Steve Kerr

^ only proves my point. White man came in and took a progressively improving team ready for the next step after the black man did all the hard work, development, and training..white man was GIVEN a ready made team....he went through no adversity with them taught them nothing just rode in on the magical white privledge carpet and stole the black mans hard work....

Its ok because we're getting ours back ..cuck city baby....