PDA

View Full Version : Evolutionist..........please explain

lebomb
06-09-2015, 06:50 AM
The steps of a Fish transforming into a Bio-technical Physicist over the last gabillion years.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 07:07 AM
patientlyPretty much how it happened.

Since you aren't serious or curious about it, this it the answer you will get. You won't understand it. You don't want to understand it.

And that's OK.

Blake
06-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Damn op is lazy.

Lol utsa

DMX7
06-09-2015, 08:16 AM
Pretty much how it happened.

Since you aren't serious or curious about it, this it the answer you will get. You won't understand it. You don't want to understand it.

And that's OK.

I only disagree with your last line.

MultiTroll
06-09-2015, 11:07 AM
http://www.vogue.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/agyness-deyn.jpg

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 11:10 AM
http://www.timeoutbahrain.com/images/content/linda_hunt_on_ncis_los_angeles/innerbig/lidahunt_1_innerbig.jpg

MultiTroll
06-09-2015, 11:40 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/fe/Fabio_Lanzoni_2014.jpg
This didn't evolve

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2015, 11:49 AM
The steps of a Fish transforming into a Bio-technical Physicist over the last gabillion years.

It would be nice if someone would explain.....what's interesting is that evolution has seemed to have stopped with us being at the top of the food chain.....evolution gave us not only the body parts but the associated senses to go with them.... :lol

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 11:49 AM
It would be nice if someone would explain.....what's interesting is that evolution has seemed to have stopped with us being at the top of the food chain.....evolution gave us not only the body parts but the associated senses to go with them.... :lolWhat makes you think evolution has stopped?

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2015, 11:50 AM
What I want to know is why didn't evolution give us humans wings and allow us to defy the law of gravity :lol

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2015, 11:51 AM
What makes you think evolution has stopped?

I want 4 sets of eyes why only one set...how do you explain the evolutionary balance :lol

Blake
06-09-2015, 11:51 AM

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 11:52 AM
What I want to know is why didn't evolution give us humans wings and allow us to defy the law of gravity :lolWhy didn't God give you wings?

Koolaid_Man
06-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Why didn't god give you those wings

Because he created me in his image..and wanted to confine me limit my ability to his creative judgement....see as creationists we always have a fair and reasonable answer

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Evolution isn't required to help everything become perfect. Well over 99% of all species that ever lived are now extinct

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Because he created me in his image..and wanted to confine me limit my ability to his creative judgement....see as creationists we always have a fair and reasonable answerSo which person does God look like?

What race is God?

Is God male or female?

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 11:58 AM
What I want to know is why didn't evolution give us humans wings and allow us to defy the law of gravity :lolWe didn't need them.

I want 4 sets of eyes why only one set...how do you explain the evolutionary balance :lolYou didn't need more.

See? All reasonable answers.

DMX7
06-09-2015, 12:22 PM
What I want to know is why didn't evolution give us humans wings and allow us to defy the law of gravity :lol

It would be nice if someone would explain.....what's interesting is that evolution has seemed to have stopped with us being at the top of the food chain.....evolution gave us not only the body parts but the associated senses to go with them.... :lol

Well... we got to the top without it... so you answered your own question.

lebomb
06-09-2015, 12:47 PM
You would think if man evolved into anything amazing, we would have armor, Xray vision, wings, legs like a cheetah, the human brain, claws, fuckin fangs. We would be invincible as well. This is some bullshiat.

Avante
06-09-2015, 12:52 PM
Everyone so worried that someone will have a different opinion about this than theirs hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there are some facts.

Only a tiny fraction of humans believe there wasn't some God responsible for all this. Most people by far want a God, so they have one. Very very few prefer a Godless world.

As we we can see here and everywhere actually that tiny fraction of humans who prefer a Godless world are pretty fucked up. Just look at how they act, too stupid to realize they will never ever change anyones mind about anything, yet they just can't figure that out.

Of course we never came from fish, how stupid can it get? Those believing that stupidity need to keep it to themselves, why scream,.,..I'M STUPID?

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 01:17 PM
Wanting a god doesn't make him exist. I want a cancer free world. I'm sure everybody does. It doesn't mean we live in one.

Blake
06-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Because he created me in his image..and wanted to confine me limit my ability to his creative judgement....see as creationists we always have a fair and reasonable answer

Except that god has the ability to fly and you don't.

Blake
06-09-2015, 01:59 PM
I'M STUPID

Blake
06-09-2015, 02:01 PM
You would think if man evolved into anything amazing, we would have armor, Xray vision, wings, legs like a cheetah, the human brain, claws, fuckin fangs. We would be invincible as well. This is some bullshiat.

Neh, I think if we were designed that since the earth is what, 80% water, our bodies are what, 80% water, and we need water nearly every day to survive that we should be able to breathe underneath it.

Or at least last hold our breath for longer than a minute or so.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 02:11 PM
You would think if man evolved into anything amazing, we would have armor, Xray vision, wings, legs like a cheetah, the human brain, claws, fuckin fangs. We would be invincible as well. This is some bullshiat.Why? We got this far without that stuff. You don't think humanity is amazing enough as it is?

Look, you got to the point where you can bitch about not having x-ray vision. No other species can do that.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 02:12 PM
Everyone so worried that someone will have a different opinion about this than theirs hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then there are some facts.

Only a tiny fraction of humans believe there wasn't some God responsible for all this. Most people by far want a God, so they have one. Very very few prefer a Godless world.

As we we can see here and everywhere actually that tiny fraction of humans who prefer a Godless world are pretty fucked up. Just look at how they act, too stupid to realize they will never ever change anyones mind about anything, yet they just can't figure that out.

Of course we never came from fish, how stupid can it get? Those believing that stupidity need to keep it to themselves, why scream,.,..I'M STUPID?
Quit following us into threads and humping our legs.

ChumpDumper
06-09-2015, 02:13 PM
Wanting a god doesn't make him exist. I want a cancer free world. I'm sure everybody does. It doesn't mean we live in one.Why did God make cancer?

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 03:20 PM

Evolving into something with an advanced brain that helped us create advantages to negate the physical dominance that most animals would have against us is kind of amazing, tbh..

lebomb
06-09-2015, 03:27 PM
But what was the point, and or trigger to make fish advance into something tons more intelligent and worthwhile? Chance? What was it?

Avante
06-09-2015, 03:31 PM
We were never fish, how anyone could think that...???

Avante
06-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Blake, are you really this immature? You are aren't ya little guy?

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 03:38 PM
But what was the point, and or trigger to make fish advance into something tons more intelligent and worthwhile? Chance? What was it?

There's no point or end game of evolution, my nigga..

lebomb
06-09-2015, 03:39 PM

Yeah, I know. I just cant believe there are people out there that actually believe we were fish. Then for whatever reason we sprouted legs and arms, learned to breath oxygen and decided to hell with water, Im gonna walk on land and become somebody. LMFAO!!!! Shit just sounds stupid.

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 04:06 PM
what's the point of cancer existing?

Dre_7
06-09-2015, 04:19 PM
You know, you can believe in God and Evolution.

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:34 PM
To sell sneakers.

pgardn
06-09-2015, 05:13 PM

Are you more closely related to a grass carp, or a suckerfish?

Avante
06-09-2015, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I know. I just cant believe there are people out there that actually believe we were fish. Then for whatever reason we sprouted legs and arms, learned to breath oxygen and decided to hell with water, Im gonna walk on land and become somebody. LMFAO!!!! Shit just sounds stupid.

I hear ya.

What gets me is why these dummies try to peddle that bullshit to those obviously smarter than they are.

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 05:39 PM
it looks stupid too

http://img.pandawhale.com/165669-mudfish-walking-oh-oh-ooh-gif-eFf5.gif

redzero
06-09-2015, 05:42 PM
Anybody who relies on Spurs Talk users to understand scientific concepts--when they have hundreds of other, better sources that they can access almost instantly--either is a complete moron or never wanted to understand that concept in the first place.

Blake
06-09-2015, 06:07 PM

why not chance?

Blake
06-09-2015, 06:09 PM
I hear ya.

What gets me is why these dummies try to peddle that bullshit to those obviously smarter than they are.

remember det time you said you were smarter than Oxford University researchers?

Lol still funny.

Blake
06-09-2015, 06:10 PM
You know, you can believe in God and Evolution.

yeah I'm not sure why so many can't wrap their heads around that.

Avante
06-09-2015, 06:14 PM
remember det time you said you were smarter than Oxford University researchers?

Lol still funny.

Blake, there is nobody walking this planet who knows more about sprinting/sprinters than me. Nobody!

If ya recall, they were talking about females being faster than males. Do you understand anything at all about the mechanics involved? You know anything about stride lenght vs max velocity? Pay attention dummy...

Women are too small and weak to ever compare with men when it comes to sprinting. They don't have the stride. They can't generate enought velocity before the decelleration phase sets in.

Give me any Oxford researchers and I will totally that boy to school on this topic.

pgardn
06-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Blake, there is nobody walking this planet who knows more about sprinting/sprinting than me. Nobody!

So you use blocks in your day?

Blake
06-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Blake, there is nobody walking this planet who knows more about sprinting/sprinting than me. Nobody!

But the people you call dummies are Oxford researchers that know way more than you'll ever begin to.

Because you're lazy and stupid.

Avante
06-09-2015, 06:20 PM
But the people you call dummies are Oxford researchers that know way more than you'll ever begin to.

No they don't, and it's not even close. It would be comical how badly they'd be schooled.

I'm the guy who can name every sprinter of note who ever lived. I have no equal.

mouse
06-09-2015, 09:36 PM
There's no point or end game of evolution, my nigga..

Yes there is.

When you die and experience your soul jetting through the cosmos your crusty Evolution supporting ass will pucker up as you curse Darwin.
SpscMCV1osQ

mouse
06-09-2015, 09:37 PM

The same Oxford researchers that said Asbestos was good for you in the 40s or the Oxford researchers that said smoking Lucky Strikes were good for your health?

Blake
06-10-2015, 08:38 AM
No they don't, and it's not even close. It would be comical how badly they'd be schooled.

Not when it comes to science and evolution. You're ridiculously retarded in those areas.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 08:54 AM
To take at least four out of the case at the AT&T Center while giving its all for Team France.

Avante
06-10-2015, 11:09 AM
Not when it comes to science and evolution. You're ridiculously retarded in those areas.

Wrong as you always are.

The science behind sprinting is all about stride length vs velocity. That's the bottom line and all the Oxfords/science in the world won't change that...FACT!

Women can't compare to men in either. So think ya fucking idiot.

Blake, ya gotta be about dumbest fuck I've seen.

RandomGuy
06-10-2015, 11:32 AM

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241376

RandomGuy
06-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Pretty much how it happened.

And that's OK.

I'm with DMX. Agree with everything but the last sentence, for the most part.

If the village idiot wants to sit in his own waste, ignorant of his own ignorance, that is up to him. In that I agree with you.

If someone really were interested in learning something about a scientific theory, and expects it to be spoon fed to them in a basketball forum, I guess that is their business. I have given the evidence though, and pointed to places where ignorance can be replaced with understanding. The rest is up to those who truly want to learn. It is obvious enough most people professing skepticism here, would prefer to sit.

RandomGuy
06-10-2015, 11:39 AM
Anybody who relies on Spurs Talk users to understand scientific concepts--when they have hundreds of other, better sources that they can access almost instantly--either is a complete moron or never wanted to understand that concept in the first place.

Bingo. You beat me to the point, it seems. :lol