PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Your gd ropes were coming out!!!

Thread
06-09-2015, 02:35 PM
"I can remember 2013 like it was yesterday," says Sixers coach Brett Brown, an assistant under Spurs coach Gregg Popovich at the time. "I'm thinking, 'Can you believe this? We did it. We beat LeBron, Wade and Bosh on their home court for our fifth championship. There's 28 seconds left and we're up five and the ropes are coming out and I'm saying to myself, 'This is the most amazing championship of them all.'

tee, hee.

& they were selling your shit!!!

Silver&Black
06-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Arn

AlexJones
06-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Arn

Thread
06-09-2015, 02:44 PM
[[[The coach instructed his players to dress quickly and meet him on the team bus. (((Can ya imagine this scene?))) The Spurs had booked their favorite Miami haunt, Il Gabbiano Restaurant, in anticipation of celebrating their title-clinching championship win. In the wake of a crushing turn of events, Popovich had insisted on keeping their reservation at the waterfront eatery.]]]

You'd made celebratory dinner reservations!!!

---

I'll give ya credit, Pop credit, for going anyway.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 02:48 PM
2-3-2 failure

Thread
06-09-2015, 02:52 PM
2-3-2 failure

The NBAPA insisted on that change, like they've insisted on the return to 2-2-1-1-1.

2-3-2 is sucker bait. It looks good, but, it's a trap.

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 03:06 PM
:sleep

Thread
06-09-2015, 03:15 PM
:sleep

Methinks you guys weren't gonna bring that article to the fray. tee, hee.

ElNono
06-09-2015, 03:20 PM
Made 2014 all the more sweet, tbh... what a redemption story... legendary team...

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 03:22 PM
Spurs probably lose in 2014 if they had won in 2013, tbh..still sucks, because they would have probably been more serious about this past season, but still, ring is a ring..

UZER
06-09-2015, 03:38 PM
"I can remember 2013 like it was yesterday," says Sixers coach Brett Brown, an assistant under Spurs coach Gregg Popovich at the time. "I'm thinking, 'Can you believe this? We did it. We beat LeBron, Wade and Bosh on their home court for our fifth championship. There's 28 seconds left and we're up five and the ropes are coming out and I'm saying to myself, 'This is the most amazing championship of them all.'

tee, hee.

DMC

Buddy Mignon
06-09-2015, 03:46 PM

tee, hee.

Oh, Lord... where the hell did you find this?

DMC
06-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Lost and Found items that belong to Dale's memory:

1. 2014 and 2015, entire season and playoffs except 1st round Spurs/Clippers
2. 2013 entire season and playoffs except game 6. Game 7 is missing except the missed chip shot and the floor slap.
3. 1st round of 2012 playoffs
4. 2nd round of 2011 playoffs
5. 2008 Finals
6. 2004 Finals.
7. Every season between 2004 and 2009 including playoffs
8. Rape of Katelyn Faber
9. Price of rape, 7 years between rings. 7 years of bad luck for jerking off on a mirror.
10. The feel of a warm, tight, moist vagina around his erect penis.

Sean Cagney
06-09-2015, 03:53 PM
Made 2014 all the more sweet, tbh... what a redemption story... legendary team...

And this is the truth here....... Without 13 there is no 14, then therefore no 5.

Thread
06-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Oh, Lord... where the hell did you find this?

ESPN front page. I coulda shit myself.

Thread
06-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Lost and Found items that belong to Dale's memory:

1. 2014 and 2015, entire season and playoffs except 1st round Spurs/Clippers
2. 2013 entire season and playoffs except game 6. Game 7 is missing except the missed chip shot and the floor slap.
3. 1st round of 2012 playoffs
4. 2nd round of 2011 playoffs
5. 2008 Finals
6. 2004 Finals.
7. Every season between 2004 and 2009 including playoffs
8. Rape of Katelyn Faber
9. Price of rape, 7 years between rings. 7 years of bad luck for jerking off on a mirror.
10. The feel of a warm, tight, moist vagina around his erect penis.

Your ropes were coming out!!!

Thread
06-09-2015, 03:58 PM
And this is the truth here....... Without 13 there is no 14, then therefore no 5.

But you had 5 in '13. They were selling your shit, stringing your ropes. '14 is your 2nd 5th.

Buddy Mignon
06-09-2015, 03:58 PM
ESPN front page. I coulda shit myself.

Its like raising the dead and killing them again. Then press repeat...:lmao

Thread
06-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Its like raising the dead and killing them again. Then press repeat...:lmao

You usually ferret this stuff out, Luva. I was gonna wait, but, I just couldn't.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 03:59 PM
Fox said, "We thought we were going to steamroll them. And that's how we, as a group, behind the scenes, were talking about it."

Pistons forward Tayshaun Prince remembers a pep talk before the series.

"And I'll never forget this: A couple of us starters were in (general manager Joe Dumars') office, and we had Isiah (Thomas) on a conference call. He said, 'We're about to shock the world, and nobody knows it but us. Everybody thinks we're about to get swept, and it's a possibility that they're going to get swept.' This was two or three days before the series even started."

They were sellin' your shit.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 04:02 PM
But if there were a 13 would there be a 15 right now?

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:04 PM
Fox said, "We thought we were going to steamroll them. And that's how we, as a group, behind the scenes, were talking about it."

Pistons forward Tayshaun Prince remembers a pep talk before the series.

"And I'll never forget this: A couple of us starters were in (general manager Joe Dumars') office, and we had Isiah (Thomas) on a conference call. He said, 'We're about to shock the world, and nobody knows it but us. Everybody thinks we're about to get swept, and it's a possibility that they're going to get swept.' This was two or three days before the series even started."

No. They were sellin' your shit. And stringing your ropes.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:05 PM

A triple?

I'd die, I'd drop fuckin' dead right here, forehead in a bowl of Capt'n Crunch.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 04:06 PM
A triple?

I'd die, I'd drop fuckin' dead right here, forehead in a bowl of Capt'n Crunch.
Na, Spurs don't repeat but they'd be going for 6 right now instead of next season

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:07 PM
Your ropes were coming out!!!
You had champagne in your lockerroom, you've no room.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:08 PM
You had champagne in your lockerroom, you've no room.

They were selling your shit. They were stringing your ropes!!!

P.S., you had celebratory dinner reservations!!!

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:11 PM
"I thought about retiring," Popovich concedes. "Not so much because of the loss but because there are other things to do in life."

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:11 PM
They were selling your shit. They were stringing your ropes!!!

P.S., you had celebratory dinner reservations!!!

This desperate attempt of yours.. lol

Someone should be embarrassed because they were close to winning, and someone shouldn't be because they were blown out by 40 points.

That makes perfect sense, hope you taught your sons that philosophy.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 04:12 PM
The Lakers play 48 minutes of the highest level of H-O-R-S-E, the Pistons imitate one.

The Lakers sink treys while the Pistons, with a loud and messy clatter, drop them on their sneakers.

The Lakers are nothing but net, the Pistons net but nothing.

In this little playground tiff to decide the NBA championship, the Lakers will be shirts, and the Pistons will be skinned, and if you don't believe me, then believe the wide eyes of Karl Malone.

He is describing the Pistons' East-clinching victory over the Indiana Pacers, a game in which the victors scored all of 27 points in the first half.

"Um, you know, you score that many in the West, you're already down by 30," he says.

The series will last six games, but only because the Lakers realize the importance of clinching at home, where they can spray champagne and blow kisses and declare mutual love without having to actually sit next to each other on a bus.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:13 PM
This desperate attempt of yours.. lol

Someone should be embarrassed because they were close to winning, and someone shouldn't be because they were blown out by 40 points.

That makes perfect sense, hope you taught your sons that philosophy.

You bastards, you'd made dinner reservations in the fuckin' city where you'd conquered them. Fuckin' nerve. Motherfuckers. You get on the gd plane and you go to San Antonio, dodging any mountain range that sets up twixt.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:14 PM
The Lakers play 48 minutes of the highest level of H-O-R-S-E, the Pistons imitate one.

The Lakers sink treys while the Pistons, with a loud and messy clatter, drop them on their sneakers.

The Lakers are nothing but net, the Pistons net but nothing.

In this little playground tiff to decide the NBA championship, the Lakers will be shirts, and the Pistons will be skinned, and if you don't believe me, then believe the wide eyes of Karl Malone.

He is describing the Pistons' East-clinching victory over the Indiana Pacers, a game in which the victors scored all of 27 points in the first half.

"Um, you know, you score that many in the West, you're already down by 30," he says.

The series will last six games, but only because the Lakers realize the importance of clinching at home, where they can spray champagne and blow kisses and declare mutual love without having to actually sit next to each other on a bus.

No. They were selling your shit. And stringing your ropes. And holding your celebratory dinner reservations.

CHARGE, Dale, CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarrinS
06-09-2015, 04:15 PM
It's come to this for Kirbyfan

Smh

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:17 PM
It's come to this for Kirbyfan

Smh

Well one of your SF's sure as Hell weren't gonna bring it in here. I'm driftin', cascadin, foundering, and I find this fuckin' thing. I sat bolt upright, heart hammering, loins firing, I had wood, DS., wood, for the first time in a long time. I giggled, out loud, D.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

06-09-2015, 04:17 PM
:lol still thinking 2013 still hurts Spurs fans. 2013 just made 2014 so much sweeter. Ultimate redemption story. Every time 2013 is brought up, it just reminds Spurs fans of how sweet 2014 was.

"We got four more to win. We'll do it this time."

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:18 PM
^^^

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:19 PM
You bastards, you'd made dinner reservations in the fuckin' city where you'd conquered them. Fuckin' nerve. Motherfuckers. You get on the gd plane and you go to San Antonio, dodging any mountain range that sets up twixt.

Stop struggling Dale, let it wash over you. It's going to happen, just let it. Read "Thanatopsis", since you like Bryant so much.. it fits his situation perfectly.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 04:21 PM
John Black, vice president of public relations: We got a suite in a hotel in Westwood, the Marquis, the night we signed them... Gary was in town with his agent.

They were bookin' hotel rooms for the title celebration in July, 2003.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:23 PM
Stop struggling Dale, let it wash over you. It's going to happen, just let it. Read "Thanatopsis", since you like Bryant so much.. it fits his situation perfectly.

I ain't readin' shit. I'm hammerin this like fuckin' trout meat. And nobody is stoppin' me. Try, go ahead and try to stop me.

D, get the fuck outta my way. I'm comin' thru.

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:27 PM
This part is especially poignant:

So shalt thou rest, and what if thou withdraw
In silence from the living, and no friend
Take note of thy departure? All that breathe
Will share thy destiny. The gay will laugh
When thou art gone, the solemn brood of care
Plod on, and each one as before will chase
His favorite phantom; yet all these shall leave
Their mirth and their employments, and shall come
And make their bed with thee. As the long train
Of ages glide away, the sons of men,
The youth in life’s green spring, and he who goes
In the full strength of years, matron and maid,
The speechless babe, and the gray-headed man—
Shall one by one be gathered to thy side,
By those, who in their turn shall follow them.

Splits
06-09-2015, 04:27 PM
You're attempting to push the wrong buttons, Dale. As stated by several, '13 is long gone with the greatest redemption story in North American sports achieved in '14. The entire team was brought back together sans the non-Rapist Neal. If you were smart, you'd realize the real bone to pick, the sorest spot, the bloodiest scab, was '12 and the backdoor after 20 straight wins. I still can't get that ref-job taste out of my mouth. That is what :cry still hurts :cry

Without 6 there is no 5.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:30 PM
This is my story, this is my song, hammering Spur Fan,,,all the day long!!!

Splits
06-09-2015, 04:36 PM
This is my story, this is my song, hammering Spur Fan,,,all the day long!!!

Yeah, but it's kinda like giving Girl anal. The material you have to work with is too small to make it hurt.

Next time you go to the reading room and chalkboard, focus on '12. That's the footlong cock of shame.

DMC
06-09-2015, 04:39 PM
Yeah, but it's kinda like giving Girl anal. The material you have to work with is too small to make it hurt.

Next time you go to the reading room and chalkboard, focus on '12. That's the footlong cock of shame.
And I called it, ME.

Thread
06-09-2015, 04:42 PM

And I called it, ME.

shit, ropes, reservations.

tee, hee.

Sean Cagney
06-09-2015, 05:05 PM

No clue, can't even call it man... I just see what happened, not what ifs and 15 to me is done now. 13 was bad, 14 was good for 5.
shit, ropes, reservations.

tee, hee.
Cub you seem more hung up on 13 than Fans of the team do man, dwell much?

Thread
06-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Cub you seem more hung up on 13 than Fans of the team do man, dwell much?

Sure, I like getting inside the inside story. It's extremely intriguing to me. I've been there, in '84. It's near difficult to get SF to vent his spleen and his heart about it though. And that's a loss for all of us. If we can't share our '84 & your '13 then we all lose. I also like to examine the Duncan marital crisis and it's impact on those Finals. But, that is a non starter in this Forum and in Media.

Absolutely, I like to dwell on '13. As the story begins to surface like in this article we see for the first time the truth. Pop, going into that locker room, ordering the players to dress quickly and get to the bus. Once there directing the driver to the restaurant. I do not believe they should have partied in Florida. They should have had the decency and restraint to go straight to the airport, but, I can still appreciate the litany of events in the aftermath of such a catastrophic event. Yes, I dwell. And you guys dwell too, you just to it in private. I dwell on '84 over 30 years later, but, I've dwelled in public so I could share that with "you."

We miss so much here.

dg7md
06-09-2015, 05:16 PM
I won't pretend like it doesn't bother me. As a fan, I never felt more gutwrenched than I did when we lost Game 6. I knew that turn took the life out of them.

Yes, it made 2015 a mission and one we completed, and it was probably the best celebration and title win for us yet... but, it's that one thing that I might not ever recover from as a fan.

You're attempting to push the wrong buttons, Dale. As stated by several, '13 is long gone with the greatest redemption story in North American sports achieved in '14. The entire team was brought back together sans the non-Rapist Neal. If you were smart, you'd realize the real bone to pick, the sorest spot, the bloodiest scab, was '12 and the backdoor after 20 straight wins. I still can't get that ref-job taste out of my mouth. That is what :cry still hurts :cry

Without 6 there is no 5.

Arguably so, but I can't help but think that due to how we were fortunate with healthy players going into the playoffs, we would have likely succeeded how we did no matter how we fared the year prior. It took a lot of guts to grind out the path we did in 2014, but we did it in a way that made me think it was more than the motivation but the fact we just seemed to outsmart a lot of the league.

Basically, it was a very feasible we could have repeated those two years, but the pieces fell how they did and we have to move on from it.

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 05:21 PM
"I thought about retiring," Popovich concedes. "Not so much because of the loss but because there are other things to do in life."

This sounds a lot like Popovich's mentality this year against the Clippers. Some of the stuff he said it was almost like he didn't give a shit. Reminded me of Rocky and Mickey talking about retiring before Clubber Lang whooped his ass.

dg7md
06-09-2015, 05:35 PM
This sounds a lot like Popovich's mentality this year against the Clippers. Some of the stuff he said it was almost like he didn't give a shit. Reminded me of Rocky and Mickey talking about retiring before Clubber Lang whooped his ass.

If Pop were more ferocious we'd have something in the way of 7 rings by now.

Just the way he is, we win and lose based on that.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:08 AM
On top of Old Smokey.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:09 AM
'This is the most amazing championship of them all.'

tee, hee.

Beaverfuzz
06-11-2015, 11:17 AM

This.

Beaverfuzz
06-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Sure, I like getting inside the inside story. It's extremely intriguing to me. I've been there, in '84. It's near difficult to get SF to vent his spleen and his heart about it though. And that's a loss for all of us. If we can't share our '84 & your '13 then we all lose. I also like to examine the Duncan marital crisis and it's impact on those Finals. But, that is a non starter in this Forum and in Media.

Absolutely, I like to dwell on '13. As the story begins to surface like in this article we see for the first time the truth. Pop, going into that locker room, ordering the players to dress quickly and get to the bus. Once there directing the driver to the restaurant. I do not believe they should have partied in Florida. They should have had the decency and restraint to go straight to the airport, but, I can still appreciate the litany of events in the aftermath of such a catastrophic event. Yes, I dwell. And you guys dwell too, you just to it in private. I dwell on '84 over 30 years later, but, I've dwelled in public so I could share that with "you."

We miss so much here.

Wait wait wait, the Spurs should have skipped the dinner reservations and headed to the airport? The series was 3-3, why would anyone head to the airport?

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:25 AM
Wait wait wait, the Spurs should have skipped the dinner reservations and headed to the airport? The series was 3-3, why would anyone head to the airport?

No, you stupid ass. He made the reservation to celebrate your title. Pop believed it a foregone conclusion. Only a fuckin' shit would party where he conquered. Get to the airport, fly into Texas and break bread with those who brung you. On the fuckin' tarmac.

resistanze
06-11-2015, 11:44 AM
Only a fuckin' shit would party where he conquered. Get to the airport, fly into Texas and break bread with those who brung you. On the fuckin' tarmac.

Does this actually happen or are you just making shit up?

I ask because I remember the Mavs in 2011 partying up in Miami Beach.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Does this actually happen or are you just making shit up?

I ask because I remember the Mavs in 2011 partying up in Miami Beach.

No, it's form the article:::[[[The coach instructed his players to dress quickly and meet him on the team bus. (((Can ya imagine this scene?))) The Spurs had booked their favorite Miami haunt, Il Gabbiano Restaurant, in anticipation of celebrating their title-clinching championship win. In the wake of a crushing turn of events, Popovich had insisted on keeping their reservation at the waterfront eatery.]]]

And the Mavs are fucks too for doing it. Rude bastards. Get on the fuckin' plane, get into Dallas, get off the fuckin' plane. Your people are waitin'---been waitin' all their lives. And you fucks are in Florida. Bastards.

06-11-2015, 12:50 PM
2013 doesn't bother me anymore, but man it still has to bother the players. They had it, 28 seconds away, the ropes were coming out, reservations were made... And they blew it. I read a while ago that some of the players cried that night.

06-11-2015, 12:52 PM

Without 6 there is no 5.

2013 was sad, but 2012 was just pissening. We were cheated and no one ever brings it up. I guess 2013 overshadows it though.

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 01:04 PM
No, you stupid ass. He made the reservation to celebrate your title. Pop believed it a foregone conclusion. Only a fuckin' shit would party where he conquered. Get to the airport, fly into Texas and break bread with those who brung you. On the fuckin' tarmac.

Redemption

Thread
06-11-2015, 01:14 PM
2013 doesn't bother me anymore, but man it still has to bother the players. They had it, 28 seconds away, the ropes were coming out, reservations were made... And they blew it. I read a while ago that some of the players cried that night.

Of course they cried. No shame in that. You play the "what if" game until you're this||close to madness. That's your open wound, it'll never fully heal. Now you can empathize. You're entitled. I don't hide my '84. Never have. Every time I see that fuck Bird waving that towel looking down to our bench I want to kill. They had us and we could nothing about it---cept take it.

This article, this story gives us a glimpse at gross examination. Somebody had to take control. What, you're gonna sit there all nite, marinade in your juices? No, Pop got ya's up on your feet, dressed and on the bus. Win or lose, it should have been a straight shot to the airport. Win or lose, your people were waiting.

I detest him for making those reservations.

Thread
06-11-2015, 01:19 PM
Redemption

No, Ann (get it?) tee, hee. No. One cannot redeem the nonredeemable. We could redeem '84 and we did. Because '84 wasn't over. '13 was over. You could avenge it. And you did. But, your "mother" is still murdered, still dead. You avenged mother, you slayed her murderer.

Am I gettin' thru to you, big fella?

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 01:30 PM
No, Ann (get it?) tee, hee. No. One cannot redeem the nonredeemable. We could redeem '84 and we did. Because '84 wasn't over. '13 was over. You could avenge it. And you did. But, your "mother" is still murdered, still dead. You avenged mother, you slayed her murderer.

Am I gettin' thru to you, big fella?

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/san-antonio-redemption.jpg

Budkin
06-11-2015, 01:41 PM

Yep, it was painful but it was just the beginning of the story.

Thread
06-11-2015, 01:45 PM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/san-antonio-redemption.jpg

Of course, they're (ESPN) is trying to make a dollar & a cent. It remains, '13 is not redeemable. That was your 5th. It's gone. Now you have your 5th.

Mitch
06-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Of course, they're (ESPN) is trying to make a dollar & a cent. It remains, '13 is not redeemable. That was your 5th. It's gone. Now you have your 5th.

A lost championship is not substituted by another, it only proves you gave up repeating.

Splits
06-11-2015, 01:59 PM
OP is a Post-Pau poster, he has no cred

Thread
06-11-2015, 02:04 PM
OP is a Post-Pau poster, he has no cred

No. I was here after you beat Phoenix.

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:07 PM
No. I was here after you beat Phoenix.

No, you weren't. There's this thing on the internets called "archives". This site has it. I searched it. You're earliest appearance is June 18, 2009. Five days after Pau rang.

You are Post-Pau

Thread
06-11-2015, 02:08 PM
No, you weren't. There's this thing on the internets called "archives". This site has it. I searched it. You're earliest appearance is June 18, 2009. Five days after Pau rang.

You are Post-Pau

No. I came here after you beat Phoenix.

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:11 PM
No. I came here after you beat Phoenix.

Your words are meaningless. Unless you can provide the handle which was Pre-Pau, you are Post-Pau. You have conveniently "forgot", which is astounding.

Culburn369, Giuseppe, Thread all have one thing in common;;; they are Post-Pau

Dale is Post-Pau.

Thread
06-11-2015, 02:13 PM
Your words are meaningless. Unless you can provide the handle which was Pre-Pau, you are Post-Pau. You have conveniently "forgot", which is astounding.

Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061), Giuseppe (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19565), Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) all have one thing in common;;; they are Post-Pau

Dale is Post-Pau.

No. I was here after you beat the Suns.

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:15 PM

Evidence?

All of your trolls are Post-Pau.

Your credibility doesn't exist.

Nobody believes random words of attainment.

You either provide evidence or you are Post-Pau.

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 02:18 PM

Nobody (especially me) denies that '13 happened. That shit sandwich was a handful to stomach. Took me 2 weeks to get that fucker all the way down. Do I need to order another one? Or is one enough?

However, I'm content with letting you have this one. I can see through your charade. You're just ornery because our team is still relevant and yours is.........well not so much. For someone who told me not 3-4 days ago that you are willing to take all 14 inches...you sure as fuck don't remember it. All you do is focus on our shortcomings Dale...and ignore your own. Trust me, a lot bigger problems in LA than some gotdamn ropes coming out.

Just let me know...do I need to tell the waitress to bring another shit sandwich to my table?

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Nobody (especially me) denies that '13 happened. That shit sandwich was a handful to stomach. Took me 2 weeks to get that fucker all the way down. Do I need to order another one? Or is one enough?

However, I'm content with letting you have this one. I can see through your charade. You're just ornery because our team is still relevant and yours is.........well not so much. For someone who told me not 3-4 days ago that you are willing to take all 14 inches...you sure as fuck don't remember it. All you do is focus on our shortcomings Dale...and ignore your own. Trust me, a lot bigger problems in LA than some gotdamn ropes coming out.

Just let me know...do I need to tell the waitress to bring another shit sandwich to my table?

Post-Pau commentators don't deserve so much effort in response to their drivel. If he were here Pre-Pau, when 4>3, that would be one thing. But he wasn't.

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Post-Pau commentators don't deserve so much effort in response to their drivel. If he were here Pre-Pau, when 4>3, that would be one thing. But he wasn't.

Well what Lakers posters are Pre-Pau? Who do I need to look out for?

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:24 PM
Well what Lakers posters are Pre-Pau? Who do I need to look out for?
Medvedenko

That's it and that is all. He's the only one with credibility. All others joined at 4=4.

06-11-2015, 02:37 PM

Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061), Giuseppe (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19565), Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) all have one thing in common;;; they are Post-Pau

Dale is Post-Pau.
Splits

Medvedenko
06-11-2015, 02:56 PM
Who cares when you joined this cess pool of a forum. Once you're part of the drivel, you're accepted.

Thread

I'll vouch for him until the moon scorns the sun.

Splits
06-11-2015, 02:59 PM
Who cares when you joined this cess pool of a forum. Once you're part of the drivel, you're accepted.

Thread

I'll vouch for him until the moon scorns the sun.

What was his handle in 2007?

Thread
06-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Evidence?

All of your trolls are Post-Pau.

Your credibility doesn't exist.

Nobody believes random words of attainment.

You either provide evidence or you are Post-Pau.

Thread
06-11-2015, 03:53 PM

Horseshit. Not two weeks ago I stipulated to us being shit and we'd disgraced ourselves.

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 04:09 PM
Horseshit. Not two weeks ago I stipulated to us being shit and we'd disgraced ourselves.

Where are all the "We've disgraced ourselves" threads at Cubs?

Thread
06-11-2015, 04:16 PM

I don't know, but, I said it.

Thread
06-11-2015, 04:19 PM

Here it is:::

[[[Do it in private though, it's not for public consumption. Retain your dignity. Christ, "we" had more dignity at ring, Killa. We're in the gd Lottery, we've disgraced ourselves. We're shit. When you're shit you lower your head & your profile and you work. And you keep your mouth shut.]]]

Beaverfuzz
06-11-2015, 06:24 PM

I'm more believing that you can't keep your story straight. And Pop is the shit so why wouldn't he party where he conquered? I do that all the time in the bathroom after I destroy other people's toilets, don't you? :bobo

Thread
06-11-2015, 06:32 PM
I'm more believing that you can't keep your story straight. And Pop is the shit so why wouldn't he party where he conquered? I do that all the time in the bathroom after I destroy other people's toilets, don't you? :bobo

No. I seek out those who have, when I've been at my lowest and turned to find them, were right fuckin' there. That's what Pop should have done instead of celebrating in Florida. I'd been hot for that plane & San Antonio. And those people who in '13 got knocked on their ass, got up and surrounded him & them so "I" couldn't get to 'em.

^I fucked up that up a little on the temporals, but, the principle still stands...Go home.

Thread
06-11-2015, 06:35 PM

& it ain't my story. I didn't write it. I just read it and found the truth of that night. Pop should not have made those reservations. No fuckin' way.

bigzak25
06-11-2015, 07:11 PM
Get a life old man.

Thread
06-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Get a life old man.

No, you're a http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/icons/blackaward.gif. You can take it, 25. Only a first class prick from San Antonio would make celebratory dinner reservations in Miami.

TampaDude
06-11-2015, 09:42 PM

Without 6 there is no 5.

Don't forget...the Spurs got payback for '12 and '13 in '14. Sweetest sweetness ever! :hat

Kool Bob Love
06-11-2015, 09:43 PM
You had one year to pull this horse shit out.

Beaverfuzz
06-11-2015, 10:01 PM
No. I seek out those who have, when I've been at my lowest and turned to find them, were right fuckin' there. That's what Pop should have done instead of celebrating in Florida. I'd been hot for that plane & San Antonio. And those people who in '13 got knocked on their ass, got up and surrounded him & them so "I" couldn't get to 'em.

^I fucked up

You can sure say that again.

bigzak25
06-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Lol. Ok.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:40 PM
You had one year to pull this horse shit out.

They didn't print the story till yesterday, Lovey. Don't blame me. That bastard made those reservations and he should held to accounts for that. That's what I'm doing.

midnightpulp
06-11-2015, 10:56 PM
No room. Your Lakers were favored to sweep. They were selling your gear. And you gots yer cookie snatched right outta yer hands.

And Costas was there in the clubhouse, babysitting the champagne cart, until your Jose Mesa decided he didn't wanna drink any champagne. LMAO.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:57 PM
No room. Your Lakers were favored to sweep. They were selling your gear. And you gots cookie snatched right outta yer hands.

And Costas was there in the clubhouse, babysitting the champagne cart, until your Jose Mesa decided he didn't wanna drink any champagne. LMAO.

They were selling your shit, Midst. Stringing your ropes. Mixing their do-do with their snot to make Menudo.

midnightpulp
06-11-2015, 11:01 PM
They were selling your shit, Midst. Stringing your ropes. Mixing their do-do with their snot to make Menudo.

They did the exact same thing when your Indians were on the verge of getting off the snide. They covered the clubhouse in plastic, brought Costas in to watch the cart, and were showing a satellite feed of your fellow Clevelanders high fiving and breathing signs of relief. It was in the case, Cub. In the gd case. Then...

Jose Mesa

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:09 PM
They did the exact same thing when your Indians were on the verge of getting off the snide. They covered the clubhouse in plastic, brought Costas in to watch the cart, and were showing a satellite feed of your fellow Clevelanders high fiving and breathing signs of relief. It was in the case, Cub. In the gd case. Then...

Jose Mesa

They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Boring out a glory hole in the men's restroom.

midnightpulp
06-11-2015, 11:11 PM
They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Boring out a glory hole in the men's restroom.

Same thing they did with your Indians. And you ain't never had to suffer that gd catastrophe. You ain't forsaking your Indians on my watch, no sir. You're gonna suffer Mesa.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Same thing they did with your Indians. And you ain't never had to suffer that gd catastrophe. You ain't forsaking your Indians on my watch, no sir. You're gonna suffer Mesa.

No. They were selling your shit. Stringing your ropes. Locking up the good silverware.

Thread
06-12-2015, 05:26 AM
Good morning, Arizona!!!

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:13 AM
CHARGE!!!

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:23 AM
On Top of Old Smokey...

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:24 AM
...all covered with cheese.

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:32 AM
I lost my poor meatball...

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:34 AM
...when somebody sneezed.

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:38 AM
It rolled off the table...

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:45 AM
As long as we keepin it Spurs baby!

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:46 AM
As long as we keepin it Spurs baby!

Lettin' the Clippers stop your repeat year.

tee, hee.

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 09:49 AM
Lettin' the Clippers stop your repeat year.

tee, hee.

But yet it feels good to be on this side of the equation. :bobo

Kool Bob Love
07-22-2015, 10:20 AM
You motherfucker. You can't just leave it alone can you?

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 10:25 AM
You motherfucker. You can't just leave it alone can you?

Dont worry, as long as we talkin Spurs baby!

Kool Bob Love
07-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Dont worry, as long as we talkin Spurs baby!

I didn't realize he flooded the NBA forum with Spurs topics. :lol

I wonder what set him off. :lmao

RGMCSE
07-22-2015, 10:32 AM
I didn't realize he flooded the NBA forum with Spurs topics. :lol

I wonder what set him off. :lmao

Actually I did. I just saw too many irrelevant purple threads. Had to do my best I make sure we talkin Spurs! A relevant team in the quest for another ship! Thread just got caught in my web. So I'll mummify him and eatem later. :lol

Kool Bob Love
07-22-2015, 10:52 AM
Actually I did. I just saw too many irrelevant purple threads. Had to do my best I make sure we talkin Spurs! A relevant team in the quest for another ship! Thread just got caught in my web. So I'll mummify him and eatem later. :lol

:lmao Even better.

TDMVPDPOY
07-22-2015, 11:04 AM
b2b2b2b lottery...not bad lakers

midnightpulp
07-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Of course they cried. No shame in that. You play the "what if" game until you're this||close to madness. That's your open wound, it'll never fully heal. Now you can empathize. You're entitled. I don't hide my '84. Never have. Every time I see that fuck Bird waving that towel looking down to our bench I want to kill. They had us and we could nothing about it---cept take it.

This article, this story gives us a glimpse at gross examination. Somebody had to take control. What, you're gonna sit there all nite, marinade in your juices? No, Pop got ya's up on your feet, dressed and on the bus. Win or lose, it should have been a straight shot to the airport. Win or lose, your people were waiting.

I detest him for making those reservations.

I demand a relent here.

The reservation was made on the night of game 6. There was no going to the airport that night since they had game 7 to play.

Agloco
07-22-2015, 02:18 PM

Well, there are. You'd do well to heed his advice.

Thread
07-22-2015, 02:26 PM
I demand a relent here.

The reservation was made on the night of game 6. There was no going to the airport that night since they had game 7 to play.

What the fuck are you talking about? That's my point::: He should have never made the reservation to begin with, Midst. Win or lose go to the airport, go home.

midnightpulp
07-23-2015, 12:24 AM
What the fuck are you talking about? That's my point::: He should have never made the reservation to begin with, Midst. Win or lose go to the airport, go home.

He could not go home in the event of a loss. The reservation was made on the day of game 6, before game 6 was even played. Game 7 was in miami. There was no going home that night.

Relent. Pop broke no etiquette here.

DMC
07-23-2015, 12:34 AM
It's a job to them. They are on the road, they eat well. No one gives a shit about your fake ass decorum spiel. You break every rule you trot out on here, time and again, with the weight of your case of caveats.

Thread
07-23-2015, 06:20 AM
It's a job to them. They are on the road, they eat well. No one gives a shit about your fake ass decorum spiel. You break every rule you trot out on here, time and again, with the weight of your case of caveats.

No, no. I got Pop's ass here. And I ain't lettin' it go. Uh, uh.

Only a motherfucker would do what he was planning to do.

DMC
07-23-2015, 08:10 AM
oh no, the team had dinner plans. That's disgusting.

Thread
07-23-2015, 10:20 AM
oh no, the team had dinner plans. That's disgusting.

C'mon, Shits, you know it's wrong on both fronts. "You" were waiting there at SAT. They're in Miami celebrating in a public restaurant, the local workforce under their thumb.

Shameless.

DMC
07-23-2015, 12:57 PM
No. You're trying too hard again.

Thread
07-23-2015, 01:07 PM
No. You're trying too hard again.

No. You can dish it, you cannot take it.

DMC
07-23-2015, 01:51 PM
No. You can dish it, you cannot take it.Make it interesting, who fucking cares about dinner plans? Your boy fled the country mid season while the team was fighting for their lives, and the front office denied any knowledge. Even that isn't interesting.

Thread
07-23-2015, 02:02 PM
[b]Make it interesting, who fucking cares about dinner plans? Your boy fled the country mid season while the team was fighting for their lives, and the front office denied any knowledge. Even that isn't interesting.

You can dish it, Shits, but, you cannot take it.

baseline bum
07-23-2015, 03:06 PM

Remember when they were selling your shit right before the Tet Offensive? Jesus Christ cubby, how'd you fuck that up? At least the Spurs got redemption for their loss.

Thread
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Remember when they were selling your shit right before the Tet Offensive? Jesus Christ cubby, how'd you fuck that up? At least the Spurs got redemption for their loss.

You asshole, you. You ain't got a lick a sense.

baseline bum
07-23-2015, 03:36 PM
You asshole, you. You ain't got a lick a sense.

You can dish it, but you can't take it. That's why the commie slanteyes ran you out of country.

07-23-2015, 03:46 PM
You can dish it, but you can't take it. That's why the commie slanteyes ran you out of country.
CHARGE!!!!!

Infinite_limit
07-23-2015, 04:27 PM
Hahah oh man

DMC
07-23-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm willing to spar with you but not over who had dinner plans. Find something else, not TMZ related.

Thread
07-23-2015, 07:28 PM
I'm willing to spar with you but not over who had dinner plans. Find something else, not TMZ related.

Shits, your capitulation is duly noted.

baseline bum
07-23-2015, 07:48 PM

Like your capitulation to Charlie.

Thread
07-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Like your capitulation to Charlie.

This is twixt Shits & I. Get out of it.

baseline bum
07-23-2015, 08:17 PM
This is twixt Shits & I. Get out of it.

Sorry cubby, ain't your house son.

Thread
07-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Sorry cubby, ain't your house son.

Fine. From now on anytime I see you engaged in a conversation I'm parking my,,,ah fuck it. Be an asshole.

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:14 AM

Lettuce proceed.

Thread
07-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Lettuce proceed.

It'll never end.

DMC
07-24-2015, 12:22 AM
It'll never end.
How's the prognosis for your team in 2016?

We're struggling but getting by.