PDA

View Full Version : oh hey poll shows conservative Republicans with a stunning trend

Blake
06-09-2015, 03:18 PM
.... In almost every one of the groups Pew broke out, the percentage of respondents who said homosexuality should be accepted increased over the past two years. This was the case for men and women, each of the generational cohorts Pew looked at, and each of the four major religious groups in the breakout.

The only group that had a decrease in the percentage of respondents who believed society should accept homosexuality was conservative Republicans. Each of the other political subgroups, including moderate and liberal Republicans, saw an increase in that percentage between March 2013 and May 2015....

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/only-one-group-americans-become-224300984.html

Or it's the exact opposite of stunning

boutons_deux
06-09-2015, 03:36 PM
the Repug base is fringe, and on the wrong side of PROGRESSIVE history, and doing everything it can to reverse all progress over the last 250 years.

CosmicCowboy
06-09-2015, 03:40 PM
Fringe Republicans = Fringe Democrats. Both are equally hysterical and fucked up.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit what the fudge packing faggots do.

boutons_deux
06-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Fringe Republicans = Fringe Democrats.

You Lie with False Equivalence

List the "fringe" blue states that are any where near in extreme policies and fucked up economy like the fringe red states: LA, KS! :lol, OK, MS, MI, WI, AL, etc.

What fringe Dems can you list and what do they propose as policies?

Spurminator
06-09-2015, 04:00 PM
I'd have to see the percentage that identified themselves as Conservative Republicans, but I'm guessing that also went down between 2013 and 2015.

I don't believe this necessarily shows that Conservative Republicans have gotten more hostile towards homosexuality in the past two years. I think a more plausible explanation is that many of those Republicans who have learned to accept homosexuality in the past two years no longer consider themselves Conservative Republicans, so the base of CR's decreased and was left with a higher percentage of stubborn homophobic holdouts, but not a higher total.