PDA

View Full Version : Sid Meier's CIVILIZATION

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 09:36 PM
Which title have you played or still are currently? I'm on Civ 5, Gods & Kings. Working my way up the difficulty ladder.

Wild Cobra
06-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Which title have you played or still are currently? I'm on Civ 5, Gods & Kings. Working my way up the difficulty ladder.

I bought Civ V long ago, but don't care for it much. I still play Civ 4 now and then, Beyond the Sword. I'm currently focusing on Kerbal Space Program when I fire up a game.

Kyle Orton
06-10-2015, 10:47 PM
i play civ 5 brave new world a fuck ton, im on king now but slowly moving my way up. i tend to play multiplayer tho, a lot more fun and intense.

Infinite_limit
06-12-2015, 04:36 PM
This Strategy Guide is impressive

http://www.carlsguides.com/strategy/civilization5/

Infinite_limit
06-12-2015, 04:37 PM
i play civ 5 brave new world a fuck ton, im on king now but slowly moving my way up. i tend to play multiplayer tho, a lot more fun and intense.
Multiplayer with other humans?

I only tried the scenario mode once

Kyle Orton
06-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Multiplayer with other humans?

I only tried the scenario mode once
Yea with some friends. Extremely more difficult but more fun as well

Infinite_limit
06-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Yea with some friends. Extremely more difficult but more fun as well
I've always wondered how that works out

Do you guys just do super small map? Does the match continue over days?

Kyle Orton
06-12-2015, 08:38 PM
I've always wondered how that works out

Do you guys just do super small map? Does the match continue over days?
Well we usually play a standard sized map with like 2-3 humans and the rest AI in a standard 8 player game.

But it yeah we all hit each other up and plan when we are gonna play. I'm playing a 2 human 6 ai game atm with a friend where we are all on teams of 2 and we are about 300 turns in and it's been over 2-3 weeks

so yeah it does continue over days