PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: 2 more wins..

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 10:31 PM
Winning as a +425 underdog with this roster = 2nd biggest upset in Finals history
Winning with a 25 MPG player on a non-playoff Nuggets team as your 2nd best player= arguably the worst in title history
Winning without 2 starters in the Finals= first time in league history

Cavs last year= bottom 3 team in the league
Add Lebron= potential NBA champs

Miami last year= wins the East
Loses LeBron and adds Deng, Whiteside and Dragic= less than 38 wins :lmao

If he pulls it off and you don't think he's the GOAT, you're just a hater, at this point..

:lmao never making it past the 1st round without Scottie
:lmao Bulls 1 win away from making the ECFs without him
:lmao missing the playoffs in 2002 and 2003 in a terrible conference

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Meanwhile another airball in crunch time by James

Darth_Pelican
06-09-2015, 10:34 PM
So you've changed your stance that he's declined?

lefty
06-09-2015, 10:34 PM
More LIKE

:lmao 90s ball c-stomping modernball

:lmao OP

apalisoc_9
06-09-2015, 10:35 PM
Lebron James is the greatest player of all time...

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 10:35 PM
So you've changed your stance that he's declined?

He's clearly on the decline, his worst playoff run in 7 years..he even compared himself to 2nd 3-peat Jordan:lol..just unreal what he's doing..

LeBron has played the most minutes in a 5-year stretch in league history IIRC..

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 10:36 PM
Lebron James is the greatest player of all time...
At blowing leads in the 4th Quarter

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 10:38 PM
Scottie Pippen
Dennis Rodman
Horace Grant
Toni Kukoc
Phil Jackson
Team that was 1 win away from the ECFs without him
Rip Hamilton

Vs

Mozgov
JR Smith
Thompson
James Jones
Dellavadova
Dave Blatt
:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Meanwhile another airball in crunch time by James

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYDBO3G_gBE

apalisoc_9
06-09-2015, 10:41 PM
Scottie Pippen
Dennis Rodman
Horace Grant
Toni Kukoc
Phil Jackson
Rip Hamilton

Vs

Mozgov
JR Smith
Thompson
James Jones
Dellavadova
Dave Blatt

wow

Infinite_limit
Scottie Pippen
Dennis Rodman
Horace Grant
Toni Kukoc
Phil Jackson
Rip Hamilton

Vs

Mozgov
JR Smith
Thompson
James Jones
Dellavadova
Dave Blatt
Toni Kukoc & Dennis Rodman would Win the NBA Championship in 2015

apalisoc_9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYDBO3G_gBE

Spurs9
Not yet

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 10:43 PM

Wait, so let me get this straight..

The NBA was better in 1994, yet the Bulls were still 1 win away from the ECFs without him?:lmao..and They became worse when he joined the team the following year, too..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 10:43 PM

:lol You are so fucking salty.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Wait, so let me get this straight..

The NBA was better in 1994, yet the Bulls were still 1 win away from the ECFs without him?:lmao..and They became worse when he joined the team the following year, too..
Bulls record in 1995 before MJ came out of retirement?

Strange Love
06-09-2015, 10:52 PM
Shit, I thought it was Kori posting for a second. :lol

DAF86
06-09-2015, 10:53 PM
Take Lebron out of this Cleveland team and the Warriors win everygame by 20/30 pts. Pretty remarkable.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 10:54 PM
Take Lebron out of this Cleveland team and the Warriors win everygame by 20/30 pts. Pretty remarkable.
Delladova would stop defending and Thompson rebounding?

Tuddy
06-09-2015, 10:56 PM
Warriors in 6

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 10:56 PM
:lmao are people going to glorify these scrubs that never did anything relevant prior to Lebron's arrival? Smh..

dg7md
06-09-2015, 10:57 PM
If the Cavs pull it off, Bron has to be the greatest of all time. I don't see anybody else in the NBA currently to take this roster, as injured as it is, and have it deal this much damage to a team that won 67 games.

timtonymanu
06-09-2015, 10:59 PM
LeGOAT James

Strange Love
Cavs are being scrappy as hell. They're always finding an x factor to win these games.

That is bound to catch up to them though.

DMC
Winning as a +425 underdog with this roster = 2nd biggest upset in Finals history
Winning with a 25 MPG player on a non-playoff Nuggets team as your 2nd best player= arguably the worst in title history

If he pulls it off and you don't think he's the GOAT, you're just a hater, at this point..

I called it all year, to the raucous cries of the non believers. James Harden.. lol

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 11:00 PM
I called it all year, to the raucous cries of the non believers. James Harden.. lol

I was a non-believer, as well, it's like something out of a corny sports movie like Rudy, tbh:lol..

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:01 PM
Dellavedova and Thompson would be watching at home from the couch.

DAF86
06-09-2015, 11:03 PM

Yeah, because nobody on that team would be able to create enough pts to stay on games and they would get discouraged after half a quarter.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:04 PM
Dellavedova and Thompson would be watching at home from the couch.
Because the injured Hawks and injured Bulls would beat them?

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Because the injured Hawks and injured Bulls would beat them?

The Cavs without LeBron are literally a D-League team, so yes. Even the shitty-ass Bulls would beat them.

DPG21920
06-09-2015, 11:09 PM
Lebron, despite having some level of decline due to wear/tear, coasts more than anyone now. Those regular season games mean nothing to him anymore. Despite struggling with his shot in the PO, he is still other-wordly and flips the proverbial switch and it's amazing.

People aren't factoring in how bad his teammates are. It's incredible he's still able to do this.

Malik Hairston
06-09-2015, 11:11 PM
Lebron, despite having some level of decline due to wear/tear, coasts more than anyone now. Those regular season games mean nothing to him anymore. Despite struggling with his shot in the PO, he is still other-wordly and flips the proverbial switch and it's amazing.

People aren't factoring in how bad his teammates are. It's incredible he's still able to do this.

I don't think people realize how crazy it is that the Cavs were +425 underdogs in this series after Irving's injury:lol..the 2004 Pistons are the only team in Finals history to win with worse odds..

resistanze
06-09-2015, 11:13 PM
Even the shitty-ass Bulls would beat them.

Let's not go crazy here

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 11:13 PM
:lmao are people going to glorify these scrubs that never did anything relevant prior to Lebron's arrival? Smh..

Are we seriously going to ignore these "scrubs" clean up Lebron's bricks and have the soft Warrior players scared to death to go into the paint with their defense? Are we going to ignore three straight games of ineptitude from Lebron in the 4th qtr? If they're such scrubs then why is Lebron deferring to them when the game gets tight? Why is he throwing the ball to JR Smith and Shumpert to create their own offense when he was busy hogging the ball while they were up 20? Why is Delly having to save the day with a 3 point play after Lebron bitches up an starts airballing and hitting the side of the backboard with his shots?

lefty
06-09-2015, 11:14 PM
Are we seriously going to ignore these "scrubs" clean up Lebron's bricks and have the soft Warrior players scared to death to go into the paint with their defense? Are we going to ignore three straight games of ineptitude from Lebron in the 4th qtr? If they're such scrubs then why is Lebron deferring to them when the game gets tight? Why is he throwing the ball to JR Smith and Shumpert to create their own offense when he was busy hogging the ball while they were up 20? Why is Delly having to save the day with a 3 point play after Lebron bitches up an starts airballing and hitting the side of the backboard with his shots?
excellent post

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:15 PM

His teammates struggle at shooting. But they are dominant at every other aspect of the sport

Delledenova, Thompson & Mosgov > Thompson, Iguidila & ?

Arcadian
06-09-2015, 11:16 PM
I agree with the overall sentiment, but your assertion that he's either the GOAT "or you're a hater" is a false dichotomy. I'm certainly not a hater, but I don't have him as #1 all time. Top 5 probably, though.

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:17 PM
:lol It's crazy how people are making Tristan Thompson, Mozgov, and Matthew F'n Delledova into world beaters all of a sudden.....against a team that won 67 games in the RS.

These niggas wouldn't even be in the rotation on Pop's team tbh.

DAF86
06-09-2015, 11:17 PM

Because all of them are playing above their capacities thanks to having Lebron on their side. They believe, it sounds cliche but it's the reality.

Juggity
06-09-2015, 11:18 PM

Miami lost Bosh for the season and Wade was out for a while too, IIRC

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Anything to buoy Kobe's sinking status. It's the community goal in Lakers land to circle the wagons around their hero.

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:19 PM
Miami lost Bosh for the season and Wade was out for a while too, IIRC
Yeah and they were blowing it up before that.

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:20 PM
More asshurt biased posting from the asshurt crew.

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 11:21 PM
:lol It's crazy how people are making Tristan Thompson, Mozgov, and Matthew F'n Delledova into world beaters all of a sudden.....against a team that won 67 games in the RS.

Lebron is making Moz deny Draymond Green at the rim every single time he tried to drive?
Lebron is making Delly hustle all over the place and get in Curry's head and deliver timely offense when the Cavs only had a 1 point lead late in the 4th?
Lebron is making Tristan Thompson a rebounding monster that's in GS's head so bad they're trying to face guard him to keep him off the boards?

The answer to all of that is no. Give the "scrubs" their due.

resistanze
06-09-2015, 11:21 PM
:lol using hindsight bias to prop up team of scrubs

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:23 PM
:lol I wouldn't want TT or Delle anywhere near the Spurs. Mozgov would be a nice Baynes replacement at best.

They've played well but they could play the exact same way and if you took LeBron off the team, they'd be getting beat by about 40 pts per game down 0-3

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:24 PM
:lol using hindsight bias to prop up team of scrubs
Weren't the Warriors scrubs last season?

Big deal they won 67 meaningless regular season games and then survived the gauntlet [Rockets].

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 11:28 PM
:lol I wouldn't want TT or Delle anywhere near the Spurs. Mozgov would be a nice Baynes replacement at best.

They've played well but they could play the exact same way and if you took LeBron off the team, they'd be getting beat by about 40 pts per game down 0-3

Anyone who wouldn't replace soft, broke ass Splitter with Thompson is a fuckin moron, point blank :lol

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:29 PM
Lebron is making Moz deny Draymond Green at the rim every single time he tried to drive?
Lebron is making Delly hustle all over the place and get in Curry's head and deliver timely offense when the Cavs only had a 1 point lead late in the 4th?
Lebron is making Tristan Thompson a rebounding monster that's in GS's head so bad they're trying to face guard him to keep him off the boards?

The last 4 years say hello..

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Anyone who wouldn't replace soft, broke ass Splitter with Thompson is a fuckin moron, point blank :lol

DAF86
06-09-2015, 11:34 PM

:lol Comparing a skilled, well-rounded player like Splitter to a one trick pony like Thompson.

BatManu20
06-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Lebron's absolutely incredible. Easily the best player in the world and it's not even close, and if he wins this thing with that roster against this Warriors team, it'll be the single most impressive showing in NBA history, period. And in my eyes he's already a Top 3 player all-time, certainly will be by the time he hangs 'em up. And imo will be be fighting for that #1 spot.

With that said, I don't really understand why 21st century sports fans have to put down other player's accomplishments in order to build up another's. I see it everywhere. It's just unnecessary, tbh. What Jordan did was incredible, as is what Lebron is doing. People who do that either have a personal vendetta against Jordan or are just massive Lebron fanboys, tbh.

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 11:39 PM
:lol Comparing a skilled, well-rounded player like Splitter to a one trick pony like Thompson.

Skilled? That MF has no post moves, can't rebound to save his life and has one of the ugliest jumphooks ever. He can't even stay on the court half the time because he's frail :lol

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:40 PM
Pretty incredible if he pulls it off with that supporting cast. Nothing short of amazing I've never seen anything like it. That is literally a d-league team outside of Lebron. I don't know if he's the goat but he will have cemented his legacy in the top 5.

florige
06-09-2015, 11:42 PM

I think they all turn it up a notch because of LBJ and his unselfishness. My only problem with LBJ is he relies on that so-so jumper of his too much during crunch time. If I had his size, speed, and agility I would be barreling it to the rim every time I had the ball when the game got close during the closing minutes.

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:42 PM
Lebron's absolutely incredible. Easily the best player in the world and it's not even close, and if he wins this thing with that roster against this Warriors team, it'll be the single most impressive showing in NBA history, period. And in my eyes he's already a Top 3 player all-time, certainly will be by the time he hangs 'em up. And imo will be be fighting for that #1 spot.

With that said, I don't really understand why 21st century sports fans have to put down other player's accomplishments in order to build up another's. I see it everywhere. It's just unnecessary, tbh. What Jordan did was incredible, as is what Lebron is doing. People who do that either have a personal vendetta against Jordan or are just massive Lebron fanboys, tbh.yup pretty much all that and more, spot on. What I never noticed before is what a vocal leader he's become. He's out there calling out plays and telling guys to rotate on defense constantly. He's even reigned in the ultimate knucklehead jr smith

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:43 PM
I think they all turn it up a notch because of LBJ and his unselfishness. My only problem with LBJ is he relies on that so-so jumper of his too much during crunch time. If I had his size, speed, and agility I would be barreling it to the rim every time I had the ball when the game got close during the closing minutes.
Yup that is the one criticism but at his age and the minutes he's played I think he does a lot of that to conserve energy trying to evolve his game like others have done before him.

DAF86
06-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Skilled? That MF has no post moves, can't rebound to save his life and has one of the ugliest jumphooks ever. He can't even stay on the court half the time because he's frail :lol

You don't become Euroleague MVP as a bigman without having post moves. Him not needing to display them on the NBA game doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Even if he didn't, his all-around game is still way more complete than Tristan Thompson's offensive rebounds. You're just being a prisioner of the moment right now.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:47 PM

With that said, I don't really understand why 21st century sports fans have to put down other player's accomplishments in order to build up another's. I see it everywhere. It's just unnecessary, tbh. What Jordan did was incredible, as is what Lebron is doing. People who do that either have a personal vendetta against Jordan or are just massive Lebron fanboys, tbh.
Is James even Top 3 since Jordan?

Duncan, Kobe, Shaq

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:47 PM
You don't become Euroleague MVP as a bigman without having post moves. Him not needing to display them on the NBA game doesn't mean he doesn't have them. Even if he didn't, his all-around game is still way more complete than Tristan Thompson's offensive rebounds. You're just being a prisioner of the moment right now.
He's a big stiff dime a dozen get over it

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:48 PM

Duncan, Kobe, Shaq

florige
06-09-2015, 11:48 PM
yup pretty much all that and more, spot on. What I never noticed before is what a vocal leader he's become. He's out there calling out plays and telling guys to rotate on defense constantly. He's even reigned in the ultimate knucklehead jr smith

I noticed that too. Its weird because its not like he's a ultimate scoring machine, but you kinda just know that you aren't going to lose when he's running the show. He knows how to do a little bit of everything on the court at a above normal level.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:49 PM

Duncan, Kobe, Shaq

http://i.imgur.com/zR5fYAY.gif

DAF86
06-09-2015, 11:50 PM
He's a big stiff dime a dozen get over it

Why you be disrespecting a fellow caucasian like that son?

Infinite_limit
This guy is talking Top 3 ALL TIME. I ask if he's even Top 3 over the last 15 years

:lol

m>s
I noticed that too. Its weird because its not like he's a ultimate scoring machine, but you kinda just know that you aren't going to lose when he's running the show. He knows how to do a little bit of everything on the court at a above normal level.
I just wish he'd learn to operate out of the high post more often and look to pass post up or drive out of the triple threat, that would be unstoppable!!

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 11:52 PM
This guy is talking Top 3 ALL TIME. I ask if he's even Top 3 over the last 15 years

mugen was laughing at you, tbh

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:52 PM
Why you be disrespecting a fellow caucasian like that son?
Spades a spade he's a competent backup center don't get me wrong but that's about it

hitmanyr2k
06-09-2015, 11:53 PM

Prisoner of the moment my ass lol. I've seen what this guy has done to every frontline the Cavs have faced in these playoffs. Tristan Thompson has been delivering the same numbers for the last 3+ years and has been on the court for 82 games every season. Are you seriously telling me you'd rather have a Euro who gets winded very easily, has no offensive game outside of rolling to the rim for an easy layup off a PnR pass, is allergic to dunking or finishing strong, who can barely board and lastly can book him to miss at least 30+ games every season because he's made of glass over a damn hustler/rebounder difference maker like Thompson who's basically the exact opposite of the player I just described? No way lol. And to top it off you're paying Splitter 10 million a season for that shit. How in the hell did he get that kind of contract with his producion? Holy shit :lol

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:53 PM
Spades a spade he's a competent backup center don't get me wrong but that's about it

:lol I'd still rather have Splitter than Canadian Reggie Evans tbh.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:54 PM
mugen was laughing at you, tbh
I'm aware of that

He must also think Russell Wilson is Top 3 All Time

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm aware of that

why are you comparing russell wilson to lebron james :lol... lebron is been the best player in the nba for about 7-8 years now. wilson hasn't been the best player in the NFL ever

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:55 PM
I'm aware of that

I thought you were making a joke about putting Kirby in that company. i was giving you too much credit, my bad tbh.

Infinite_limit
06-09-2015, 11:57 PM
why are you comparing russell wilson to lebron james :lol... lebron is been the best player in the nba for about 7-8 years now. wilson hasn't been the best player in the NFL ever
MVPs over the past 2 years

Wilson - 0
James - 0

Mugen
06-09-2015, 11:57 PM
Finding a Bulls fan that isn't a complete retard when it comes to analyzing basketball is damn near impossible tbh.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Scottie Pippen
Dennis Rodman
Horace Grant
Toni Kukoc
Phil Jackson
Rip Hamilton

Vs

Mozgov
JR Smith
Thompson
James Jones
Dellavadova
Dave Blatt

Meh, he played against the worst teams in the Eastern Conference ever. What they are doing against the warriors is impressive though. I just call it like I see it tbh

DAF86
06-10-2015, 12:00 AM

Well, that's better than being a backup 4 that can't shoot outside 2 feet and it's only good at offensive rebounding.

06-10-2015, 12:00 AM

Top tier post

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:01 AM
Well, that's better than being a backup 4 that can't shoot outside 2 feet and it's only good at offensive rebounding.
He's about equal to splitter offensively not saying much for either player

DAF86
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM
Prisoner of the moment my ass lol. I've seen what this guy has done to every frontline the Cavs have faced in these playoffs. Tristan Thompson has been delivering the same numbers for the last 3+ years and has been on the court for 82 games every season. Are you seriously telling me you'd rather have a Euro who gets winded very easily, has no offensive game outside of rolling to the rim for an easy layup off a PnR pass, is allergic to dunking or finishing strong, who can barely board and lastly can book him to miss at least 30+ games every season because he's made of glass over a damn hustler/rebounder difference maker like Thompson who's basically the exact opposite of the player I just described? No way lol. And to top it off you're paying Splitter 10 million a season for that shit. How in the hell did he get that kind of contract with his producion? Holy shit :lol

By being an elite defensive player, an elite passer for a bigman and a great pick and roll player. Things that are more than enough to make him > Thompson.

spurraider21
06-10-2015, 12:03 AM
MVPs over the past 2 years

Wilson - 0
James - 0
excellent analysis

so russell wilson is just as good as justin smith has been for the past few years. gotcha

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM
Elite defensive player and passer, and a great pick and roll player huh? Are you sure we're not talking about Duncan? That would make you an all star big in today's league

06-10-2015, 12:04 AM

He got stuffed like three times in the clutch in game 2. I guess he figured he'd give the post a try this game. Wasn't pretty.

06-10-2015, 12:07 AM
It's not about how these guys played last season or how they'll play next season. Hell it doesn't matter how they played last SERIES, Lebron's teammates are playing their asses off. Lebron is carrying them offensively (most shots ever through three games), but their offense isnt what's winning them games.

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
It's not about how these guys played last season or how they'll play next season. Hell it doesn't matter how they played last SERIES, Lebron's teammates are playing their asses off. Lebron is carrying them offensively (most shots ever through three games), but their offense isnt what's winning them games.
Yeah but Lebron is a huge part of that defense, he's been like a coach out there on the court not only is he always in good position but he's repositioning his guys telling them where to go like he's controlling them all on nba 2k it's incredible.

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2015, 12:10 AM
By being an elite defensive player, an elite passer for a bigman and a great pick and roll player. Things that are more than enough to make him > Thompson.

Ok, now I know you're trolling. Good job. You got me :lol

DAF86
06-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Elite defensive player and passer, and a great pick and roll player huh? Are you sure we're not talking about Duncan? That would make you an all star big in today's league

I have already realized you haven't seen much of Splitter by you calling him a "stiff", tbh. He's one of the more mobile bigmen out-there, his lateral movement is unreal for a 6'11''/7 feet guy.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Jesus..man, people are trying to prop up SERGEI MOZGOV, DELLAVADOVA, TRISTAN THOMPSON and 2 players that the fucking KNICKS didn't want? :lmao..just unreal levels of bias, at this point..

Tristan Thompson and his 14 PER, a player that has literally been a statistical net negative in every season he has played in until this year:lmao..can't shoot, can't post up, is just an above average defender..

Dellavdova, a player that had some of the worst metrics of any rotation player in the NBA, this season..a PG that can't dribble, nor shoot..

Mozgov in Denver, this season: 13.8 PER, 55% TS
Mozgov in Cleveland, this season: 18.7 PER, 62% TS:lmao

Unbelievable..Scottie Pippen, Kobe, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade, Clyde Drexler, Kevin McHale, James Worthy..and Mozgov/Tristan Thompson..

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
I have already realized you haven't seen much of Splitter by you calling him a "stiff", tbh. He's one of the more mobile bigmen out-there, his lateral movement is unreal for a 6'11''/7 feet guy.
I mean he's stiff and awkward with the ball

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM

"It's not about the entirety of their careers, it's about this tiny sample size which is only possible because of LeBron's presence, but I'm clinging to it to discredit LeBron regardless!"

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2015, 12:16 AM

Now I'm starting to think some of you guys were prisoners of the moment last year, including your management. Just because Splitter D'd up Dirk's corpse in the '14 playoffs I think Spurs management got carried away and gave him a ridiculous contract. Where was Splitter when Griffin needed to be stopped this year? Where was his elite passing and elite defense? Or was he injured as usual?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:16 AM

Thompson has no offensive game and has no jump shot, I don't know what the fuck you're watching:lol..he's an offensive rebounder and finishes and is an above average defender, nothing special..he was statistically a net negative player, including defensively, whenever he was on the floor until this season, where he was still barely a positive..

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:18 AM
^thompson being just a solid role player doesn't suddenly boost splitter to above that status

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Dwyane Wade is largely useless in 2013 due to injury and the Heat are better without him throughout the playoffs, while Bosh disappears for long stretches: Lebron has Bosh and Wade, they're superstars, look at what they did before joining Lebron !!!

Replace them with Mozgov, Tristan Thompson and Dellavadova: Lebron has Mozgov and Thompson and Dellavadova, look at all the damage they're doing, it doesn't matter that they were irrelevant prior to Lebron's arrival !!!

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:19 AM
^thompson being just a solid role player doesn't suddenly boost splitter to above that status

Splitter is irrelevant in this discussion..thinking Tristan Thompson is anything special when we're comparing the supporting casts of the greats of all-time is just ridiculous:lol..

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Yeah I agree there

Jesus..man, people are trying to prop up SERGEI MOZGOV, DELLAVADOVA, TRISTAN THOMPSON and 2 players that the fucking KNICKS didn't want? :lmao..just unreal levels of bias, at this point..

Tristan Thompson and his 14 PER, a player that has literally been a statistical net negative in every season he has played in until this year:lmao..can't shoot, can't post up, is just an above average defender..

Dellavdova, a player that had some of the worst metrics of any rotation player in the NBA, this season..a PG that can't dribble, nor shoot..

Mozgov in Denver, this season: 13.8 PER, 55% TS
Mozgov in Cleveland, this season: 18.7 PER, 62% TS:lmao

Unbelievable..Scottie Pippen, Kobe, Pau Gasol, Manu Ginobili, Dwyane Wade, Clyde Drexler, Kevin McHale, James Worthy..and Mozgov/Tristan Thompson..

I'm not denying LeBron doesn't make his teammates better, but it's the complete lack of credit you give his teammates. And of course Mosgov's PER will rise when going from a losing team to a winning.

DAF86
Now I'm starting to think some of you guys were prisoners of the moment last year, including your management. Just because Splitter D'd up Dirk's corpse in the '14 playoffs I think Spurs management got carried away and gave him a ridiculous contract. Where was Splitter when Griffin needed to be stopped this year? Where was his elite passing and elite defense? Or was he injured as usual?

Yeah, I'm sure Pop and RC Buford gave that money away just becuase they were prisoners of the moment. :lol

Son, your hatred of Lebron is getting the best of you. Try to sleep it off and come back tomorrow with renewed energies. And don't worry, Lebron isn't going to pull this off, it's humanly impossible.

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Splitter is irrelevant in this discussion..thinking Tristan Thompson is anything special when we're comparing the supporting casts of the greats of all-time is just ridiculous:lol..
Jordan, Kerr and Longley would Win the 2015 Title.

What is all the fuss about?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:21 AM
I'm not denying LeBron doesn't make his teammates better, but it's the complete lack of credit you give his teammates. And of course Mosgov's PER will rise when going from a losing team to a winning.

Of course his teammates are playing well, or else they wouldn't be in the position they're in..I'm speaking in relation to what we're accustomed to seeing from rosters that win NBA titles, the talent isn't even in the same universe..

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Jordan, Kerr and Longley would Win the 2015 Title.

What is all the fuss about?

:lol Messi and Lebron, what a month, tbh..

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:22 AM
Of course his teammates are playing well, or else they wouldn't be in the position they're in..I'm speaking in relation to what we're accustomed to seeing from rosters that win NBA titles, the talent isn't even in the same universe..
Lol the guy is really teaching to try to build up that supporting cast

:lmao mozgov and friend killer

06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Dwyane Wade is largely useless in 2013 due to injury and the Heat are better without him throughout the playoffs, while Bosh disappears for long stretches: Lebron has Bosh and Wade, they're superstars, look at what they did before joining Lebron !!!

Replace them with Mozgov, Tristan Thompson and Dellavadova: Lebron has Mozgov and Thompson and Dellavadova, look at all the damage they're doing, it doesn't matter that they were irrelevant prior to Lebron's arrival !!!

Lol strawman

When have you seen me make an argument about Wade and Bosh. The only issue I took with it was how it was carried out(parade lol) and that he felt he needed to team up with the other best players in the already weak east. I acknowledge that Wade was trash for the most part the last two years of their run.

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
:lol Messi and Lebron, what a month, tbh..
Hahahah

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:27 AM
The only issue I took with it was how it was carried out(parade lol)
The parade that was planned with or without LeBron in order to celebrate Wade staying? Did you also take issue with Shaq guaranteeing a championship at a similar pep rally when he got traded to Miami?

and that he felt he needed to team up with the other best players in the already weak east.
You'd still be crying if the Cavs had just drafted a stacked team around him in the first place instead of watching him leave.

06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
The spurs won a championship off of signing no name players (Danny, Patty, Boris, Splitter, Marco, etc). Yes we had the big 3, but Manu was coming off one of the worst finals performances ever and Tony was a shell of his former self. Now obviously we knew that team was good(not nearly as good as they performed in the finals however), and they weren't 450 underdogs, I'm just using for reference to a championship team winning with no name/washed up role players.

hitmanyr2k
06-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Thompson has no offensive game and has no jump shot, I don't know what the fuck you're watching:lol..he's an offensive rebounder and finishes and is an above average defender, nothing special..he was statistically a net negative player, including defensively, whenever he was on the floor until this season, where he was still barely a positive..

And Splitter does what exactly? Does he shoot jumpers? Fuck no :lol All he has is that ridiculous looking jumphook that clanks most of the time. When is the last time any team had to pay any attention to him at all on either end of the floor? How about never? Most of his shots are wide open. How many seasons has Splitter played over 60 games in his career? Once? I can't believe people in this thread are calling him "elite" at anything when he's anything but.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 12:31 AM
And Splitter does what exactly? Does he shoot jumpers? Fuck no :lol All he has is that ridiculous looking jumphook that clanks most of the time. When is the last time any team had to pay any attention to him at all on either end of the floor? How about never? Most of his shots are wide open. How many seasons has Splitter played over 60 games in his career? Once? I can't believe people in this thread are calling him "elite" at anything when he's anything but.

Splitter was like the 6th best player on last year's Spurs, I don't care:lol..

06-10-2015, 12:32 AM
The parade that was planned with or without LeBron in order to celebrate Wade staying? Did you also take issue with Shaq guaranteeing a championship at a similar pep rally when he got traded to Miami?

You'd still be crying if the Cavs had just drafted a stacked team around him in the first place instead of watching him leave.

Why would I be upset if they did that? :lol

DAF86
06-10-2015, 12:32 AM

Ok, let's say Splitter and Thompson is a wash. Still don't get your point.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Why would I be upset if they did that? :lol

:cry "He's benefitting from a stacked team in a weak conference!" :cry

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 01:01 AM
While it would be nice to see Lebron win and wrap this shit up, the other side of me really doesn't want to see a happy Cavs fanbase, tbh..

The city of Cleveland is one of the most disgusting places on Earth, the majority of their sports fans are openly racist, they burned Lebron jerseys and threw every slur in the book at him, and they're just miserable, ugly people as a whole..the hilarity that would ensue from watching the Cavs lose this series after the hope their team has given them, going up 2-1, would be fucking comedy:lol..

BG_Spurs_Fan
06-10-2015, 01:35 AM
:lol this thread is incredible. People actually arguing the basketball qualities of scrubs like Mozgov, Thompson, Delly, Shumpert, JR Smith.... ffs get a grip of reality will you.

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 01:47 AM
:lol this thread is incredible. People actually arguing the basketball qualities of scrubs like Mozgov, Thompson, Delly, Shumpert, JR Smith.... ffs get a grip of reality will you.
James is guarding Curry? - That's Delly
James is destroying the glass? - That's Thompson
James is the lone offense in the paint? - That's Mosgov

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 06:52 AM
James is guarding Curry? - That's Delly
James is destroying the glass? - That's Thompson
James is the lone offense in the paint? - That's Mosgov

:lmao rose
:lmao kaepernick
:lmao shut the fuck up you scrub bag shitcago fan

djohn2oo8
06-10-2015, 07:31 AM

if they don't make a trade or 2, tbh..

LeCoon is no longer the same player, he has already dismissed his coach's system, and he can no longer carry a team to the extent he did in Miami, obviously..

What happened?

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:40 AM
Anything to buoy Kobe's sinking status. It's the community goal in Lakers land to circle the wagons around their hero.

Huh? To some (many) Lebron already passed Kobe. Not sure how Lebron hurts Kobe I think he passes Tim/Magic and is closing in on MJ ...

RD2191
06-10-2015, 08:59 AM
If the Cavs pull it off, Bron has to be the greatest of all time. I don't see anybody else in the NBA currently to take this roster, as injured as it is, and have it deal this much damage to a team that won 67 games.
Lol, no. Cavs are just showing grit and lebron is showing his experience.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Huh? To some (many) Lebron already passed Kobe. Not sure how Lebron hurts Kobe I think he passes Tim/Magic and is closing in on MJ ...

Yep.

UZER
06-10-2015, 10:09 AM

If fairness, so would LeBron. He the worst culprit of not getting over himself.

ducks
06-10-2015, 10:26 AM
all it is showing is the east is a cakewalk to finals

Leetonidas
06-10-2015, 10:56 AM
They got a ways to go before they win still

Thread
06-10-2015, 11:03 AM
They got a ways to go before they win still

The thing is, Lee, they know it. Ain't nobody gonna talk 'em out of it. Too late for that. They're gonna have to acknowledge the white man in the room. And, most importantly they're gonna have to publicly account for him, in broad daylight. Kerr can command such, but, a black man bowing down to a scrub white man in 2015? Oh, daddy. You saw what the black man did to a white man dandy coming out of that same city on gridiron. They saw Manziel coming, Media sent word ahead. They didn't see Dova coming, and now that he's here, heeled, they'll play Hell gettin' it done.

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2015, 11:32 AM
just want the lebron cavs to win over this overrrated gsw team....

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 12:30 PM
:lmao rose
:lmao kaepernick
:lmao shut the fuck up you scrub bag shitcago fan
So upset when faced with facts

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 03:45 PM

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 03:46 PM
My god they gotta track that velocity on LeBron's missile passes

Robz4000
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM

Pop loves soft white European players tbh, Mozgov would have a rotation spot.

Also, people are vastly overrating these Warriors. They won 67 games in an injury-plagued NBA season tbh, and they were gunning for wins even when it didn't matter. Many teams in the past could've done similar but stopped in the name of health/rest for the playoffs.

DMC
06-10-2015, 05:16 PM
lol...no.

He hasn't passed Tim or Magic. He's not close to MJ. He's passed Kobe because Kobe always needed star power help to succeed, if we consider success getting past the 1st round (as Lakers fan here have obviously considered a first round loss to be a monumental failure).

He'll have to win this series to be in the top 5 players of all time. Right now he's playing at that level, but his results aren't there yet. Losing 3 of 5 isn't MJ level shit, nor Tim nor Magic level shit. Even Kobe won 5 of 7 although he was carried through at least 4 of those.

DMC
06-10-2015, 05:19 PM
all it is showing is the east is a cakewalk to finals
Nah, if it had anything at all to do with cake Tony would be playing in the East.

Bynumite
06-16-2015, 11:42 PM
In your wet dreams.

2/6 get used to it faggot :lmao

Killakobe81
06-17-2015, 07:50 AM
lol...no.

He hasn't passed Tim or Magic. He's not close to MJ. He's passed Kobe because Kobe always needed star power help to succeed, if we consider success getting past the 1st round (as Lakers fan here have obviously considered a first round loss to be a monumental failure).

He'll have to win this series to be in the top 5 players of all time. Right now he's playing at that level, but his results aren't there yet. Losing 3 of 5 isn't MJ level shit, nor Tim nor Magic level shit. Even Kobe won 5 of 7 although he was carried through at least 4 of those.

Some good points and while he was imprressive the mission failed so I will have to re-evaluate LeBron's place. LOL some were so salty when SAS said he had not passed Bird Magic etc.

hater
06-17-2015, 07:51 AM

Chillen
06-17-2015, 08:02 AM
just want the lebron cavs to win over this overrrated gsw team....

If the Spurs can get either Marc Gasol or Aldridge in the offseason, they can beat the Warriors next season. The Thunder, Clippers can also as well. The Warriors almost lost the Finals to an injury riddled Cavs team.

TDMVPDPOY
06-17-2015, 08:10 AM
If the Spurs can get either Marc Gasol or Aldridge in the offseason, they can beat the Warriors next season. The Thunder, Clippers can also as well. The Warriors almost lost the Finals to an injury riddled Cavs team.

aint winning shit when enrique is still on the team, no amount of scoring he provides will make up on the other end cause spurs cant afford to hide this clown on the defensive end...dude plays no lick of defense to speak off....how hard is it to put up 2 hands or chase down ur man, put in some effort in the defensive end would make such a difference...