PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: LOL KERR, THUNDER CRY!

Mikeanaro
06-09-2015, 10:52 PM
:lmaoThat team sucks ass and Kerr is the Clown Coach of the year
:lmaoFatt Dellanova shiting their faces
:lmaoThunder down Rogues curse, IM BOREEEEED!
:lmaoCant shoot for their lives
:lmaoNo defense
:lmaoThe ball is a hot brick SHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT!
:lmao Beat by choking more than Leroy who is smarter than all them togheter (thats not saying much) and plays safe doing layups and easy shit, still chokes but a lot less than these phonies.

Franklin
06-09-2015, 11:02 PM
15' warriors are just like the 12' thunder imho, experience really matters in the playoffs, especially when it comes to later stages.

Mikeanaro
06-09-2015, 11:04 PM
15' warriors are just like the 12' thunder imho, experience really matters in the playoffs, especially when it comes to later stages.
Agreed but I must say having a real coach also helps a lot, both Brooks and Kerr are ghosts.

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Curry allows himself to be guarded. You cannot do that as an MVP. He's relented and came on too late. Even if he bricks 40 shots he has to show the Cavs he's not going to be contained by a scrub.

Mikeanaro
06-09-2015, 11:29 PM
You are right DMC, but he has very high confidence on his shooting, it is working? nope but he keeps it doing that way.

rogues
06-09-2015, 11:30 PM
:lol Why am I mentioned in this OP, tbh?..

Thread
06-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Curry allows himself to be guarded. You cannot do that as an MVP. He's relented and came on too late. Even if he bricks 40 shots he has to show the Cavs he's not going to be contained by a scrub.

You were wrong, D. Curry stunk it up again.

Mikeanaro
06-09-2015, 11:31 PM
Keep using that account, its better than your cocky alt.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:32 PM
The Big Dog just continuing to live in people's heads rent-free, he doesn't even have to post anymore to make the haters melt down :lol

Mikeanaro
06-09-2015, 11:34 PM
The Big Dog just continuing to live in people's heads rent-free, he doesn't even have to post anymore to make the haters melt down :lol
Did he died in a car chase? raped by a Durant/Lebron sex doll? Too much meth? :lmao

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:50 PM
You were wrong, D. Curry stunk it up again.
He did fine. He lost, but he didn't give up at the end, kept them in it. It's not on him, as much as I wanted it to be.

Odd you say I am wrong when I called him a chucker and now you say I am wrong when I say he did fine.

You don't know whether to shit or go blind.

Thread
06-09-2015, 11:52 PM
He did fine. He lost, but he didn't give up at the end, kept them in it. It's not on him, as much as I wanted it to be.

Odd you say I am wrong when I called him a chucker and now you say I am wrong when I say he did fine.

You don't know whether to shit or go blind.

What? He waited 3 quarters to begin.

You were wrong,,,and as usual, you cannot admit it.

spurraider21
06-09-2015, 11:54 PM

harlem's cock is livin rent free in ur asshole tbh

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:55 PM
What? He waited 3 quarters to begin.

You were wrong,,,and as usual, you cannot admit it.

What was I wrong about? The game lasts 4 quarters. It doesn't matter if he waited until the 4th. He ended up with a lot of points on decent shooting and was the only thing keeping them in the game.

You were right about the defense of the Cavs though.

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:58 PM
He won't be a scrub if he keeps this up and they win it all. He reminds me of barea, great backup pg who brings a lot of grit and intangibles. He's a winner.

DMC
06-10-2015, 12:12 AM
He won't be a scrub if he keeps this up and they win it all. He reminds me of barea, great backup pg who brings a lot of grit and intangibles. He's a winner.

I like him a lot. To Curry he's a scrub, but Curry's impression of him has likely had some adjustments lately. Every team needs one of those, at least one.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:18 AM

& I called him first if you'll recall. Me

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Who barea or dova? Iirc you called them both, sure beats that hedo one tee hee

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:21 AM
I like him a lot. To Curry he's a scrub, but Curry's impression of him has likely had some adjustments lately. Every team needs one of those, at least one.

& Curry refuses to meet him on the square. He's too good to acknowledge Dova. Christ, answer the man and get on with it. Be like that hot dog vendor in "Sleepers" --- "He was beat,,,but, he wasn't beaten."

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Who barea or dova? Iirc you called them both, sure beats that hedo one tee hee

Yes, I did call both, but, I was referring to Barea here.

That fuckin' Hedo one. I got happy, walkin' around, feeling good and stepped into oncoming traffic. That fuckin' DUNCAN gets a job six months later, six month too late to save my ass. And he never said a word at the time. Kept that pocket ace till it was just ripe for the occasion. I was just thinking of it last night. That fuckin' prick, couldn't just go to work six months prior. SOB. I was so shook I lied at the drop of a hat. "Never said such." That little prick had it on speed dial. Fuck me.

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:29 AM

That fuckin' Hedo one. I got happy, walkin' around, feeling good and stepped into oncoming traffic. That fuckin' DUNCAN gets a job six months later, six month too late to save my ass. And he never said a word at the time. Kept that pocket ace till it was just ripe for the occasion. I was just thinking of it last night. That fuckin' prick, couldn't just go to work six months prior. SOB. I was so shook I lied at the drop of a hat. "Never said such." That little prick had it on speed dial. Fuck me.
Lol he's pulled the same on me before as well, it's the Jewish thing never forgetting* who owes you money etc

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Lol he's pulled the same on me before as well, it's the Jewish thing never diverting who owes you money etc

Yes, on the Jewish point.

It was a fine moment on The Forum. I was recalling the radio show when I had to explain it in that instance. That was good shit too. Good memories. Never grows old. It's always there for us. And it's a good hearty laugh, I mean just break out aloud, DUNCAN lures me in to lie and what'd I'd do? I lied. LMAO.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:37 AM

Hedo

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Hes still around here somewhere from time to time but with that work schedule I doubt if he'll post

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:39 AM
Hedo

"I'll be a regular guy. I'll make a prediction, show the fellows I can be one of them." Sit down. "How can I get hurt?" Start typing.

Fuck me.