PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LMAO Lakers fans.

midnightpulp
06-09-2015, 11:38 PM

:cry I have nothing against the Cavs, I'm just rooting for a California team.

Bullshit. Southern Californians would rather root for Satan than watch a NorCal team win a title.

If a SoCal resident is rooting for the Warriors. He's either a transplant or a die-hard Kirby fan, threatened (for inexplicable reasons) by Lebron.

Clipper Nation
06-09-2015, 11:39 PM
As I've said all year, Laker "fans" have found their new cock to ride since their actual team sucks.

RD2191
06-09-2015, 11:40 PM
As I've said all year, Laker "fans" have found their new cock to ride since their actual team sucks.
:lol

midnightpulp
06-09-2015, 11:43 PM

And they all cleared out of here once that buzzer rang zero.

The Lebron hate is deep.

DMC
06-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Kobe isn't gaining any legacy ground. If anything, he's moving backward right now by continuing to collect a check and ride the lottery bus year after year while Tim is hitting every playoff stop along the way and has the newest ring available.

James doesn't have a Shaq. He doesn't have Wade and Bosh. He's showing now who he is, what he can do, and that's what Lakers fan likes to believe Kobe can do just because he was a prolific scorer in his day. Kobe though missed the playoffs with a better team than James has, and he lost in the 1st round against the Suns with a far better team. It wasn't until Pau came along that Kobe ever got his head above water. So he was riding Shaq's shoulders for the 1st 3, and Pau's for the 2nd, and Lakers fan hates it that James isn't riding anyone's shoulders. He owns the shoulders others ride. That's what they wanted for Kobe but it never happened because he's no where near the force Lebron is.

If Lebron was on the Lakers, they would have made the playoffs this year, probably competed for the WCF and maybe won.

m>s
06-09-2015, 11:44 PM
Lebron > Kobe PERIOD

midnightpulp
06-09-2015, 11:46 PM
Kobe isn't gaining any legacy ground. If anything, he's moving backward right now by continuing to collect a check and ride the lottery bus year after year while Tim is hitting every playoff stop along the way and has the newest ring available.

James doesn't have a Shaq. He doesn't have Wade and Bosh. He's showing now who he is, what he can do, and that's what Lakers fan likes to believe Kobe can do just because he was a prolific scorer in his day. Kobe though missed the playoffs with a better team than James has, and he lost in the 1st round against the Suns with a far better team. It wasn't until Pau came along that Kobe ever got his head above water. So he was riding Shaq's shoulders for the 1st 3, and Pau's for the 2nd, and Lakers fan hates it that James isn't riding anyone's shoulders. He owns the shoulders others ride. That's what they wanted for Kobe but it never happened because he's no where near the force Lebron is.

If Lebron was on the Lakers, they would have made the playoffs this year, probably competed for the WCF and maybe won.

Yep.

BatManu20
06-09-2015, 11:49 PM
I noticed all the Laker twitter handles complaining about the officiating as well :lol Feeling threatened by LBJ

pgardn
06-09-2015, 11:50 PM
And it's all about Kobe.
Lakerfan has that one dying twig to hang the hat.

Sad.

Thebesteva
06-09-2015, 11:56 PM

Actually, most of 'those' Laker fans are front running faggots. They were all rooting for Clippers recently...then when the Clippers lost they started rooting for Lebron. These are the same faggots who will act like they never got off the bandwagon in 10 years when Lakers dynasty 4.0 is built.

Of course by then, Clippers would have passed the second round once :lol

Thread
06-09-2015, 11:58 PM
Your back-2-back is waiting, Midst.

tee, hee.

Mitch
06-09-2015, 11:59 PM

tee, hee.

He'll need to focus on Kobe in the meantime, Cub, seeing that you're free from his heckling.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:00 AM
Actually, most of 'those' Laker fans are front running faggots. They were all rooting for Clippers recently...
Zero Laker "fans" actually root for the Clippers. In fact, part of the reason for the Warriors dick-riding is that they've been our rivals recently (while the Lakers continue to be the punchline of the league).

You hopped on the Lakers in time for Shaq's rings and hopped on Denver in time for Elway's rings, yet you call others "front-running faggots." Stick to reading the gossip column and posting faggot celebrity news, because your sports takes suck.

Bynumite
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM
After the spurs, clippers, hawks, Pau, Howard and Ariza bandwagons failed. Mid's holding on to the Lebeta bandwagon for dear life.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:02 AM
After the spurs, clippers, hawks, Pau, Howard and Ariza bandwagons failed. Mid's holding on to the Lebeta bandwagon for dear life.

Midst

midnightpulp
06-10-2015, 12:04 AM

tee, hee.

And my funds are waiting, as well?

daslicer
06-10-2015, 12:05 AM
Even though I want to see the Warriors win this series I have to admit seeing these laker fans going nuts is a good consolation prize if the Warriors end up losing this series.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:06 AM
And my funds are waiting, as well?

I told you no. And no means no.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:07 AM
Even though I want to see the Warriors win this series I have to admit seeing these laker fans going nuts is a good consolation prize if the Warriors end up losing this series.

That's how it was for us in '13. Now you have a contrast.

midnightpulp
06-10-2015, 12:07 AM

Never rooted for the Hawks.

Still, you have no room, since you're on the Dem Bears + whoever plays Lebron bandwagon.

Arcadian
06-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Kirby fan, threatened (for inexplicable reasons) by Lebron.

Inexplicable? Isn't the explanation that Lebron is actually better, and they don't want that to be true?

midnightpulp
06-10-2015, 12:09 AM
I told you no. And no means no.

Very UnChristian thing to do, Cub. Especially since Luva is the biblical "rich man" who can't pass through the eye of the needle.

Disappointed.

Mitch
06-10-2015, 12:11 AM

A damn shame how desperate he was to make something out of the upcoming off-season

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:11 AM
Who would've thought when love and Irving went down they'd be here up 2-1 in the finals. Love I can understand, I'm in a minority who thinks he makes them a worse team but losing Irving hurts. Especially when he and Lebron were just learning to mesh well together.

SupremeGuy
06-10-2015, 12:12 AM

tee, hee.2 > 1

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Very UnChristian thing to do, Cub. Especially since Luva is the biblical "rich man" who can't pass through the eye of the needle.

Disappointed.

I hope it won't ruin our relationship.

Silver&Black
06-10-2015, 12:14 AM
no means no.

That didn't stop Kirby Cubs...

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Who would've thought when love and Irving went down they'd be here up 2-1 in the finals. Love I can understand, I'm in a minority who thinks he makes them a worse team but losing Irving hurts. Especially when he and Lebron were just learning to mesh well together.

I don't know of one person who picked it this way either. Dova transcended them and Blatt never wavered. Right out of the gate for Game 1 he was intractable. Asking absolutely no quarter.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:15 AM
That didn't stop Kirby Cubs...

No, he didn't. Kobe raped. And I have to live with that.

midnightpulp
06-10-2015, 12:19 AM
I hope it won't ruin our relationship.

I just don't understand why you're so adamant about me (or Deeps via Kool) getting paid what I'm (we're) owed.

Oh well. I won't bother you again about it.

m>s
06-10-2015, 12:23 AM
I just don't understand why you're so adamant about me (or Deeps via Kool) getting paid what I'm (we're) owed.

Oh well. I won't bother you again about it.
Truth be told you weren't getting paid by either fake Internet life regardless of culburn saying anything, that was just the excuse they needed tbh