PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lebron hasn't even surpassed Kobe, Duncan, Magic...maybe Bird though -Stephen A

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 01:33 AM
:lol Damn son, it's pretty bad when Mayweather\Lebron dick licker Stephen A admits Lebron is no where close to even Kirby or Magic much less Jordan. He said it today on ESPN first take as did Skip on LeBronze. You guys live in the moment way too much, claiming he is on the verge of surpassing MJ Don't worry cucks, they have Lebron surpassing Bird soon tho.

:rollin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezonlzQFq08

spurraider21
06-10-2015, 01:35 AM
i dont think he's surpassing MJ. he's in the process of surpassing bird. peakwise he's becoming shaq-like though

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Who's Bird?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 01:37 AM
:lol Stephen Smith and Skip Bayless?

06-10-2015, 01:39 AM
In ten years they'll be on to the next flavor of the month

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 01:42 AM
Kobe AND Duncan greater than Bird? Might as well throw Shaq and Hakeem in there too then SASmith

Only Blacks excel at Basketball. Thanks Stephen.

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 01:43 AM
:lol Stephen Smith and Skip Bayless?

Let's be honest, they are the official talking heads of sports at the moment. With that said, Stephen is a huge Lebron fan and defender.

spurraider21
06-10-2015, 01:45 AM
Who's Bird?
one of the GOATS

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 01:45 AM
:lol they are? Stephen A Smith is one of the shittiest analysts I've ever heard..I don't watch First Take, but they've had him on the Lebatard show and his attempt at giving insight is frightening..

I like Bayless, he is one of the only tolerable ESPN people, but isn't it widely accepted that he's a troll?

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 01:51 AM
:lol they are? Stephen A Smith is one of the shittiest analysts I've ever heard..I don't watch First Take, but they've had him on the Lebatard show and his attempt at giving insight is frightening..

I like Bayless, he is one of the only tolerable ESPN people, but isn't it widely accepted that he's a troll?

Bayless is def a troll...still like the guy. Stephen is a huge Lebron fan, was stunned when he said Lebron hasnt even surpassed Kobe, Magic so dont even ask me if he has surpassed Jordan.

Infinite_limit
06-10-2015, 01:53 AM

I think their ESPN morning show is 2 hours or something long. Their competition is the radio guys on TV haha. So the show moves REALLY slow. Almost on the lecture side. They don't go at it like they did in the past or how PTI (Wilbon/Kornheiser do on their 30 minute show)

If you want every angle of the most regurgitated topics.....SAS and Bayless are your guys. It's evident they don't watch or follow many topics beyond what's airing on ESPN.

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 02:06 AM
lefty, who's Bird tbh

TDMVPDPOY
06-10-2015, 03:51 AM
lefty, who's Bird tbh

if cant even surpassed sue bird, then lebron needs to retire

Kidd K
06-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Of course he hasn't surpassed Duncan or Magic. 5 rings each and not carried to any of them.

Kobe? Maybe; if he wins this year. Bird. . .tbh, it's arguable if he wins.

Leetonidas
06-10-2015, 05:18 AM
I don't see why that is considered an insult. You're talking about some of the GOATs in relation to a player who still has another 5 or more years at the top left who is poised to lead his team to the greatest Finals upset in history (obviously has a long way to go though). Kobe has 5 rings and Magic is considered the GOAT by some people, saying LeBron hasn't "even surpassed" them yet isn't much of an insult tbh

Leetonidas
06-10-2015, 05:20 AM
SAS is also a complete retard, I'll never forget him lol'ing his ass off at the Spurs winning a title with someone named Tiago and Patty on their roster and then they proceeded to do just that :lol

JohnnyMax
06-10-2015, 05:22 AM
Stephen A Smith is both a Kobe stan and a Lebron stan

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:44 AM
I'm not gonna lie..I would never take Lebron over Bird....I think Lebron is more athletic but in all honesty Bird would mind fuck this kid into Oblivion....Bird was tough...he'd shoot Lebron out the building. I know it sounds like I'm hatin but the truth is Bron hasnt faced that level of competition and never will...not his fault he was born in a different era...but still I cant put him over Bird

KaiRMD1
06-10-2015, 07:05 AM
LeBron has had the weakest competition of any of those guys.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Stephen A. is Kirby's personal fluffer. It's no surprise he's trying to downplay LeBron.

StrengthAndHonor
06-10-2015, 08:18 AM
He has surpassed Kobe, Bird. He's right there with Duncan but I don't see him passing Jordan. I've seen both play and I can't put James ahead of Jordan.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Look I am one the top "rings" guys on here. And I get the argument/sentiment trust me. But a ring here even if GSW is a bit overrated puts him past Bird as the GOAT SF (if he wasnt already) And probably ends the Kobe/Lebron/Duncan/Shaq debate. HE may not catch MJ but with 3 rings he probably will have the strongest GOAT argument in the post MJ era. I get he plays in the east. and he is light a couple rings to really close the case but man teh stuff he is doing right now Shaq was never able to do I am not even sure MJ has done what James has. Lebron is controlling the tempo like Magic on offense, making key blocks like Duncan or Hakeem on defense, steals like Pippen, bullying the paint like Shaq. I dont see how any real basketball mind can watch what this man is doing and not be impressed. The job is only half done and the city of Cleveland is choke city but James has been amazing. He is the best player he is practically coaching and is the defacto GM.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Stephen A. is Kirby's personal fluffer. It's no surprise he's trying to downplay LeBron.

IF you watch the show he actually loves James and has defended Lebron to Skip who used to bash James constantly because of Skip's love affair from covering MJ in his tenure as a chicago Columnist.

ambchang
06-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Bayless is def a troll...still like the guy. Stephen is a huge Lebron fan, was stunned when he said Lebron hasnt even surpassed Kobe, Magic so dont even ask me if he has surpassed Jordan.

You kept saying Smith is a huge Lebron fan, but he's proved to be a bigger Kobe fan over the years. Remember all those exclusive PR interviews Kobe give everytime he starts being irrelevant? They happen with Smith.

Smith knows which side his bread is buttered on, he knows that if he disses Kobe, he will never get another exclusive interview, which is a gravy train for him. However, him dissing lebron wouldn't have such issues, because Lebron isn't insecure like Kobe, he could care less about how some two bit writer thinks of him, he will still treat the next interview request with professionalism. In other words, he is handling it like a man, not like a jilted girlfriend.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:35 AM
You kept saying Smith is a huge Lebron fan, but he's proved to be a bigger Kobe fan over the years. Remember all those exclusive PR interviews Kobe give everytime he starts being irrelevant? They happen with Smith.

Smith knows which side his bread is buttered on, he knows that if he disses Kobe, he will never get another exclusive interview, which is a gravy train for him. However, him dissing lebron wouldn't have such issues, because Lebron isn't insecure like Kobe, he could care less about how some two bit writer thinks of him, he will still treat the next interview request with professionalism. In other words, he is handling it like a man, not like a jilted girlfriend.

How is that a diss? People are so sensitive. Using Rings even if you disagree ... is still a sentiment many observers of hoops still follow. He is not dissing Lebron he is just pumping the brakes. If you read above I hit the accelerator but he pumps the brakes it doesnt mean he is "dissing" Lebron for Kobe.

Jeez, this place.

I know the escalation or elevation of recent play is hard to combat, but I was watching that game and I saw a bigger better version of Magic who was my all time favorite player. Tough to argue against THAT as GOAT. Again not putting him over MJ but tough to argue anyone else over Lebron RIGHT now ...

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 08:35 AM

You're just upset that your boy is a fag....

Carry on :toast

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 08:45 AM
IF you watch the show he actually loves James and has defended Lebron to Skip who used to bash James constantly because of Skip's love affair from covering MJ in his tenure as a chicago Columnist.
His loyalty to Kirby surpasses all. Notice how whenever the Lakers are struggling, he'll hop in the studio with Kirbs for a twelve-part interview about how it's everyone else's fault and not his.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:50 AM
His loyalty to Kirby surpasses all. Notice how whenever the Lakers are struggling, he'll hop in the studio with Kirbs for a twelve-part interview about how it's everyone else's fault and not his.

I really dont care who he loves more ...really that is what we are talking about? Only windhorst, and Broussard love James more than SAS out of the eSPN NBA guys ...and SAS was also a Shaq guy for that matter. Whatever. Point is, this is not a "diss." He may be wrong but he did not diss LeBron stop acting like a female ...

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 08:52 AM
I really dont care who he loves more ...really that is what we are talking about? Only windhorst, and Broussard love James more than SAS out of the eSPN NBA guys ...and SAS was also a Shaq guy for that matter. Whatever. Point is, this is not a "diss." He may be wrong but he did not diss LeBron stop acting like a female ...
It's relevant because SAS, like all Kirby stans, is trying to downplay the GOAT in a vain attempt to prop up his boy's overrated role player legacy.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 08:55 AM
It's relevant because SAS, like all Kirby stans, is trying to downplay the GOAT in a vain attempt to prop up his boy's overrated role player legacy.

Im supposedly a Kirb stan or at least an apologist and read everything I have posted today. Have I said anything to downplay Lebron? Only thing I said close was that MJ is still GOAt but I also said Lebron has surpassed Kobe/Duncan/shaq/bird and even Magic all he has to do is finish this. And that he has done things not even prime Shaq, Magic or even Mj did in the finals is that downplaying Lebron?

ambchang
06-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Putting my 2 cents here, which really isn't worth a lot.

IMHO, Lebron has surpassed Kobe about 2 years ago, there is no other way of putting it. The only aspect Kobe above Lebron is 5 rings (Lebron even tied him for FMVP) and All star MVP. And even Stevie Wonder can see that Lebron never even had anybody close to a prime Shaq, or had a support cast halfway as strong as MVPau + Odom + Bynum.

As for vs. Bird, this is a tough one. Thing is, the only thing against Bird was his longevity, he had a stretch of dominance that was comparable to what Jordan, Lebron and Shaq had. I kid you not, go back and watch those 80s games, Bird was unreal, he dictated the game like nobody else could. People love to rag on his defense because of his total lack of athleticism, but the truth is, his anticipation was unrivaled. He actually led the league in DWS 4 times, and had decent DBPM numbers before his back went out. Now, Lebron is putting up some incredible numbers in his own right, but his reign of dominance wasn't even as long as Bird's. If Lebron really can continue his dominance for the rest of this series, I will put him on equal footing with Bird.

As for Magic, Magic is probably one of the toughest guys to rate. Did he make the Lakers, or did the Lakers make him? His defensive numbers weren't as strong as Bird's, and he had a notable flaw in his game (outside shooting) until late in his career. His prime was absolutely cut off due to his illness, and if he played a few more years, Magic would have moved up a few notches in the legacy ladder.

Compared to Shaq, Lebron has already surpassed him, just as dominant, for an even longer period of time.

Compared to Duncan, I would say equal footing. Lebron had better peak numbers, Duncan just does it for longer, and is easier to build.

Looking at Lebron, he is a casualty of circumstances, to a degree. If he stayed in college, or if he was drafted on a team with veterans who can teach him how to win, he'd be better off. Lebron's biggest black mark is his performance in 2011 vs. the Mavs. His record, otherwise, is pretty much spot-free. If he had a guy to show him the way, a good coach, a strong veteran, anything, he would be able to find the right combination and put up a better showing. The Mavs may still have won, but Lebron would've put up a better showing than what he mustered. Instead, he played with Ricky Davis and JR Smith, two of the biggest cancers in NBA history, and coaches like Mike Brown and Paul Silas. These are coaches that have trouble landing other gigs around the league.

Stripping out everything, and just looking at Lebron as an NBA player, he's surpassed or is on equal footing with everyone, but the blemishes in his resume, which I felt is the result of circumstances over everything else, will stop him from ever being the GOAT.

BTW, Irving and Love getting hurt absolutely helped the Cavs. Lebron is good enough the carry the entire offense by himself, but he isn't good enough to carry the entire defense (nobody is, and nobody ever did). Love and Irving getting hurt allowed players like Thompson and Della to get more burn, which in turn helped shore up the Cavs defense. The best coaching job Blatt did was to have the two of them hurt.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Im supposedly a Kirb stan or at least an apologist and read everything I have posted today. Have I said anything to downplay Lebron? Only thing I said close was that MJ is still GOAt but I also said Lebron has surpassed Kobe/Duncan/shaq/bird and even Magic all he has to do is finish this. And that he has done things not even prime Shaq, Magic or even Mj did in the finals is that downplaying Lebron?
Fine, like 99.9999% of Kirb stans.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Putting my 2 cents here, which really isn't worth a lot.

IMHO, Lebron has surpassed Kobe about 2 years ago, there is no other way of putting it. The only aspect Kobe above Lebron is 5 rings (Lebron even tied him for FMVP) and All star MVP. And even Stevie Wonder can see that Lebron never even had anybody close to a prime Shaq, or had a support cast halfway as strong as MVPau + Odom + Bynum.

As for vs. Bird, this is a tough one. Thing is, the only thing against Bird was his longevity, he had a stretch of dominance that was comparable to what Jordan, Lebron and Shaq had. I kid you not, go back and watch those 80s games, Bird was unreal, he dictated the game like nobody else could. People love to rag on his defense because of his total lack of athleticism, but the truth is, his anticipation was unrivaled. He actually led the league in DWS 4 times, and had decent DBPM numbers before his back went out. Now, Lebron is putting up some incredible numbers in his own right, but his reign of dominance wasn't even as long as Bird's. If Lebron really can continue his dominance for the rest of this series, I will put him on equal footing with Bird.

As for Magic, Magic is probably one of the toughest guys to rate. Did he make the Lakers, or did the Lakers make him? His defensive numbers weren't as strong as Bird's, and he had a notable flaw in his game (outside shooting) until late in his career. His prime was absolutely cut off due to his illness, and if he played a few more years, Magic would have moved up a few notches in the legacy ladder.

Compared to Shaq, Lebron has already surpassed him, just as dominant, for an even longer period of time.

Compared to Duncan, I would say equal footing. Lebron had better peak numbers, Duncan just does it for longer, and is easier to build.

Looking at Lebron, he is a casualty of circumstances, to a degree. If he stayed in college, or if he was drafted on a team with veterans who can teach him how to win, he'd be better off. Lebron's biggest black mark is his performance in 2011 vs. the Mavs. His record, otherwise, is pretty much spot-free. If he had a guy to show him the way, a good coach, a strong veteran, anything, he would be able to find the right combination and put up a better showing. The Mavs may still have won, but Lebron would've put up a better showing than what he mustered. Instead, he played with Ricky Davis and JR Smith, two of the biggest cancers in NBA history, and coaches like Mike Brown and Paul Silas. These are coaches that have trouble landing other gigs around the league.

Stripping out everything, and just looking at Lebron as an NBA player, he's surpassed or is on equal footing with everyone, but the blemishes in his resume, which I felt is the result of circumstances over everything else, will stop him from ever being the GOAT.

BTW, Irving and Love getting hurt absolutely helped the Cavs. Lebron is good enough the carry the entire offense by himself, but he isn't good enough to carry the entire defense (nobody is, and nobody ever did). Love and Irving getting hurt allowed players like Thompson and Della to get more burn, which in turn helped shore up the Cavs defense. The best coaching job Blatt did was to have the two of them hurt.

Agree with a lot of this. I take your Kobe stuff out. Not saying you are wrong but your obvious bias against him makes anything you post about him null and void. But a great post none the less and you may still be right about it I just won't take that from you ....

I saw Bird he was great. He absolutely wrecked a great Laker team in 1984 ...but Bird at his best NEVER did what Lebron is doing this series. And I dont care what DWS when Lebron is locked in he 10x the better defender than bird when Lebron put his mind to it. Things is James has that anticipation for passing and steal similar to Magic or Bird so when you add his physical dominance (a third ring seals it) but I think you can already call Lebron the GOAT SF .

and I can see why some would call him the GOAT. with a third ring. I think it's a bit pre-mature ...but not crazy. Lebron is doing a crazy, Magic/Bird/shaq/Duncan type thing in this Finals. Even if GSW is overrated who else can do ALL of THAT? No one. Only James.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 09:18 AM
DK was being called the GOAT after his first ring. If anything, LeBron's entrance into the mainstream GOAT discussion is behind schedule, not premature.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 09:23 AM
DK was being called the GOAT after his first ring. If anything, LeBron's entrance into the mainstream GOAT discussion is behind schedule, not premature.

Not sure how old you are CN, but if you hear Mj talk after he won his first he said Bird and Magic still gave him shit and the media that loved Bird sure werent going to give him GOAT status after one ring. I think Lebron as GOAT after this one is right on time. Like Amb said no one cares about 2007 but 2011 is a stain on his resume. he had a good young coach, a near prime Wade & bosh and even a vet like Haslem for leadership. Mavs were deep but not a all time great team and he failed. For some MJ fans or even neutral parties hard to place him over MJ after thatespeically when Mj has 6 and a perfect finals record.

But I saw Mj and he never dominated a full game like James as a scorer? yes. But Lebron is on some new shit ...

DarrinS
06-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Why is KobertFan so insecure about Lebron?

ambchang
06-10-2015, 09:57 AM
How is that a diss? People are so sensitive. Using Rings even if you disagree ... is still a sentiment many observers of hoops still follow. He is not dissing Lebron he is just pumping the brakes. If you read above I hit the accelerator but he pumps the brakes it doesnt mean he is "dissing" Lebron for Kobe.

Jeez, this place.

I know the escalation or elevation of recent play is hard to combat, but I was watching that game and I saw a bigger better version of Magic who was my all time favorite player. Tough to argue against THAT as GOAT. Again not putting him over MJ but tough to argue anyone else over Lebron RIGHT now ...

Kobe takes everything as a diss. That's what insecure sociapaths do.

ambchang
06-10-2015, 09:57 AM
You're just upset that your boy is a fag....

Carry on :toast

My boy is a cigarette?

ambchang
06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Agree with a lot of this. I take your Kobe stuff out. Not saying you are wrong but your obvious bias against him makes anything you post about him null and void. But a great post none the less and you may still be right about it I just won't take that from you ....

I saw Bird he was great. He absolutely wrecked a great Laker team in 1984 ...but Bird at his best NEVER did what Lebron is doing this series. And I dont care what DWS when Lebron is locked in he 10x the better defender than bird when Lebron put his mind to it. Things is James has that anticipation for passing and steal similar to Magic or Bird so when you add his physical dominance (a third ring seals it) but I think you can already call Lebron the GOAT SF .

and I can see why some would call him the GOAT. with a third ring. I think it's a bit pre-mature ...but not crazy. Lebron is doing a crazy, Magic/Bird/shaq/Duncan type thing in this Finals. Even if GSW is overrated who else can do ALL of THAT? No one. Only James.

I can see the Bird thing either way. Perhaps it's nostalgia, but Bird was able to command the pace of the game like nobody ever did. The only other person who did that was Magic. Lebron is close, but I'd still give that edge to Bird now.

But you are right, in terms of numbers, Lebron already surpassed Bird.

RD2191
06-10-2015, 10:03 AM
Lebrat is 43-107 in 3 games against the Dubs. They're winning and he has to shoot but lets not act like that faggot Kobe couldn't average 40 a game if he took a many shots as Lebron.:lol

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 10:07 AM
Lebrat is 43-107 in 3 games against the Dubs. They're winning and he has to shoot but lets not act like that faggot Kobe couldn't average 40 a game if he took a many shots as Lebron.:lol

Kobe would be down 3-0 if he shot 107 times thru 3 games. LeBron's leading 2-1.

RD2191
06-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Kobe would be down 3-0 if he shot 107 times thru 3 games. LeBron's leading 2-1.
well luckily for lebron the east is shit and the dubs look shook.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 10:11 AM

True. The points are not what is most impressive ...it's the way he is controlling the game and dictating matchups. Bogut was first team all defense but Lebron through his play has relegated him to the bench in crunch time ... he is THAT good.

UZER
06-10-2015, 10:11 AM
Kobe takes everything as a diss. That's what insecure sociapaths do.

So do his fans.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 10:12 AM
LeBron has had the weakest competition of any of those guys.

Truth. But that is not his fault. And the 2nd MJ run faced weaker competition than the first ...

RD2191
06-10-2015, 10:15 AM
True. The points are not what is most impressive ...it's the way he is controlling the game and dictating matchups. Bogut was first team all defense but Lebron through his play has relegated him to the bench in crunch time ... he is THAT good.
The cavs are winning because of the dubs softness and lack of inexperience and the cavs gritty team play and defense. It isn't all Lebron, his team is playing great defense.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 10:25 AM
The cavs are winning because of the dubs softness and lack of inexperience and the cavs gritty team play and defense. It isn't all Lebron, his team is playing great defense.

Absolutely. I have said that. and of course the Lebron brigade said his team-mates are trash. doesnt matter what their pedigree states they are defending at an elite level. Maybe James gets kudos for inspiring that greatness or carrying so much of the offense that those guys can lock in on defense ...but I agree the Cavs are playing hungrier and better period.

Killakobe81
06-10-2015, 10:27 AM
So do his fans.

But what is funny is Lebon's fans are the ones being sensitive here ...
So what some folks wont put him over certain players without more rings? BIG deal.

Right now he is doing things not even MJ has done. Who cares where SAS ranks him?

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Absolutely. I have said that. and of course the Lebron brigade said his team-mates are trash. doesnt matter what their pedigree states they are defending at an elite level. Maybe James gets kudos for inspiring that greatness or carrying so much of the offense that those guys can lock in on defense ...but I agree the Cavs are playing hungrier and better period.

Blatt

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Blatt

I was first. Me

unleashbaynes
06-10-2015, 10:41 AM
I was first. Me

Let's share it, Cubs. You and I, shoulder to shoulder.

Thread
06-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Let's share it, Cubs. You and I, shoulder to shoulder.

I just woke up, leash. Let me have my coffee & bm. Then, THEN, then I'll decide.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 12:42 PM
He might average 40, but it would come at the expense of the offensive system, the defense, and his teammates, and they'd lose by 60.

Thread
06-10-2015, 12:43 PM
He might average 40, but it would come at the expense of the offensive system, the defense, and his teammates, and they'd lose by 60.

tee, hee.

Clipper Nation
Those scrubs have heart and are hungry, but let's be honest - they don't have the talent to win 20 games, let alone take an NBA Finals series lead, without the GOAT carrying them to it, broke back belly draggin'.

Infinite_limit
LeBrick 2015

Splits
06-10-2015, 12:50 PM

Which is still a better percentage than his scrub, undrafted PG shoots for his "career".

KaiRMD1
06-10-2015, 04:58 PM

Those dumbass LeBron fans also think this is the same Cavs team from last year.

lefty
06-10-2015, 05:01 PM
Bird is the GOAT tbh

FkLA
06-10-2015, 05:51 PM
41.0 PPG, 12.0 RPG, 8.1 APG, 1.7 SPG

In the fucking Finals and idiots still question his greatness. :lol

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:04 PM
41.0 PPG, 12.0 RPG, 8.1 APG, 1.7 SPG

In the fucking Finals and idiots still question his greatness. :lol

Because he's made a gaggle of mental errors, Fuck. If Dova wasn't around I'd be smelling skunk.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Because he's made a gaggle of mental errors, Fuck. If Dova wasn't around I'd be smelling skunk.

:lol

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:08 PM
:lol

Christ, it was nice when I used to smell it, Kool. Nothin' worse though than smellin' your own skunk. Fuck.

FkLA
06-10-2015, 06:28 PM

And if the MDE and MVPau weren't there...

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 06:59 PM
Though Dova wouldn't be around if not for James.

James

Malik Hairston
06-11-2015, 02:21 AM