PDA

View Full Version : Black or White - movie review

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 10:36 AM
Ok...I didn't think I was going to ever see this but there wasn't much on that the whole family could watch so we rented it.

I was pleasantly surprised. I thought it was going to be a lot of attempted humor based on an old white dude raising a little black girl. But for the most part, they stayed away from that.
Good performances. Anthony Mackie is a damn good actor. Also...yep...Kevin Costner is pretty good in this thing. The ending was predictably tied up in a nice feel good bow. But not
by the most obvious route to get there. The director deserves a lot of credit for making this something a little different.

6.5/10

Pauly D
06-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Fuck you and your usual unoriginal threads. This stupid movie already had its own thread

Avante
06-10-2015, 12:49 PM
Fuck you and your usual unoriginal threads. This stupid movie already had its own thread

Hey dinky dick, don't fuck with my boy, ok? He belongs to me, ya got that bitch?

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 01:15 PM

Yeah...that thread didn't mack much sense. And anyway, if I wanted an opinion of a movie, Kool is not in the top 20 of people I would ask.

You need to sluff off the hate and go rent this movie.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Hey dinky dick, don't fuck with my boy, ok? He belongs to me, ya got that bitch?

Player 1 : "dinky dick"
Player 2: ....
Player 1 : "fuck with boy"
Player 2: "the password is "Avante""
Ding ding ding

Avante
06-10-2015, 01:52 PM
Player 1 : "dinky dick"
Player 2: ....
Player 1 : "fuck with boy"
Player 2: "the password is "Avante""
Ding ding ding

Dude, just how many stupid things can you say in a 24 hour period? I gotta tell ya, you come off totally retarded, but I do have fun stomping around on ya, so that's cool.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 01:55 PM
Dude, just how many stupid things can you say in a 24 hour period? I gotta tell ya, you come off totally retarded, but I do have fun stomping around on ya, so that's cool.

a 24 hour period. I wish my wife had this superpower.

Pauly D
06-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Shoot me now. You two fucking dimwits deserve each other

Avante
06-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Shoot me now. You two fucking dimwits deserve each other

Hardly a dimwit here little fella. Actually after schooling your dumb ass in well...everything, I could also kick that ass up and down your street. Ya got that little man, now beat it.

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Hardly a dimwit here little fella. Actually after schooling your dumb ass in well...everything, I could also kick that ass up and down your street. Ya got that little man, now beat it.

Yep...hey...just don't leave him laying around here though. I'll have to spinning dragon kick his ass back up to you.

Avante
06-10-2015, 04:38 PM
Yep...hey...just don't leave him laying around here though. I'll have to spinning dragon kick his ass back up to you.

I was trying to stick up for your little boney ass bitch, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Ok ok, I do like your spunk half pint:toast

cantthinkofanything
06-10-2015, 04:54 PM
I was trying to stick up for your little boney ass bitch, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Ok ok, I do like your spunk half pint:toast

LOL. spunk...half pint...little bony ass...

anywho...I checked out the old cat, Tommy Emanuel on PBS the other night...yep...cat can play...

qQhECkexmSI

Avante
06-10-2015, 05:29 PM
He's good, but nothing..wow!

Then there's...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXDPjebNGsE