PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Why didn't Pop have faith in Spurs & change the dinner reservation?

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:02 PM
[[[The coach instructed his players to dress quickly and meet him on the team bus. (((Can ya imagine this scene?))) The Spurs had booked their favorite Miami haunt, Il Gabbiano Restaurant, in anticipation of celebrating their title-clinching championship win. In the wake of a crushing turn of events, Popovich had insisted on keeping their reservation at the waterfront eatery.]]]

Why didn't this chickenshit of a coach call Gabbiano's and change the reservation to the night of Game 7?

Gabbiano

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:04 PM
Why didn't Bryant have faith in Daddy and pass the ball to him?

Daddy

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:04 PM

Daddy

Gabbiano

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Gabbiano
Turkoglu

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Turkoglu

Gabbiano

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Gabbiano
Chuckbox

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Chuckbox

I'm callin' Gabby's. I ain't lettin' this die on the vine.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:12 PM
I'm callin' Gabby's. I ain't lettin' this die on the vine.
Though Pop isn't chickenshit. He didn't run away from Gabby's at the day of reckoning like you from the Chuckbox. You've nary room.

ezau
06-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Pop simply changed the dinner date to June 15, 2014.

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:13 PM
Though Pop isn't chickenshit. He didn't run away from Gabby's at the day of reckoning like you from the Chuckbox. You've nary room.

Yes, he is. He didn't change the reservation, or, make another for the night of Game 7.

I gotcha this time.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:14 PM
Pop simply changed the dinner date to June 15, 2014.

No. You were Texas on the 15th. You ain't going 1,000 miles for take out.

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:16 PM
Yes, he is. He didn't change the reservation, or, make another for the night of Game 7.

I gotcha this time.

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!
Nuh uh. He dragged his team to that restaurant after the choke, full of euphoric Heat fans on the precipice of ringage, & they just had to sit there and take it. That's not chickenshit at all.

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:19 PM
Nuh uh. He dragged his team to that restaurant after the choke, full of euphoric Heat fans, & they just had to sit there and take it. That's not chickenshit at all.

That is chickenshit. When he made the reservation he was convinced his 1st 5th was a imminent. He was going to go in there and show his Polish ass.

Why didn't he make another reservation in honor of his 2nd 5th after Game 7?

I gotcha!!!

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:23 PM
That is chickenshit. When he made the reservation he was convinced his 1st 5th was a imminent. He was going to go in there and show his Polish ass.

Why didn't he make another reservation in honor of his 2nd 5th after Game 7?

I gotcha!!!

LMVICTORIOUSAO!!!
Nuh uh. He bore the slings and arrows of Miami fans at ring. He didn't turn tail and run to safe harbor. He didn't go into hiding in the reading room until the clock ticked down on 7 like you did. After over a decade of dishing it out, he took it. Only a non-chickenshit would do such.

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Nuh uh. He bore the slings and arrows of Miami fans at ring. He didn't turn tail and run to safe harbor. He didn't go into hiding in the reading room until the clock ticked down on 7 like you did. After over a decade of dishing it out, he took it. Only a non-chickenshit would do such.

No. Only a royal prick would make that reservation on Miami soil. In his estimation #5 was assured. That's disgraceful, CN.

I'm asking you right now, CN;;;was it wrong to make that reservation devoutly believing he would ring that night?

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 02:28 PM
No. Only a royal prick would make that reservation on Miami soil. In his estimation #5 was assured. That's disgraceful, CN.

I'm asking you right now, CN;;;was it wrong to make that reservation devoutly believing he would ring that night?
The reservation was admittedly piss-pot, but running away from it at loss would have just doubled down on the piss-pottery. Instead, Pop took what he dished out.

Pop

Thread
06-10-2015, 02:30 PM
The reservation was admittedly piss-pot

I'll settle for that, CN. I'm amazed you had it in you. Bully, bully for you, CN.

Ignignokt
06-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Not even our dumbest spurs fans venture into lakerground to troll due to percieved inferiority on their part. But we have you.

You are the battered wife, you'll never leave your abuser.

And your schtick only works on the downs kids here, it's just amusing and cute to the adults.

Don't leave, I know you too well and get satisfaction at your meager attempts of validation for an organization you don't have a part of or contribute to except to spit shine their Catalonian leather shoes.

Here, take your shine box with ya and come back again if you need a good lesson.

Thread
06-10-2015, 05:59 PM
Not even our dumbest spurs fans venture into lakerground to troll due to percieved inferiority on their part. But we have you.

You are the battered wife, you'll never leave your abuser.

And your schtick only works on the downs kids here, it's just amusing and cute to the adults.

Don't leave, I know you too well and get satisfaction at your meager attempts of validation for an organization you don't have a part of or contribute to except to spit shine their Catalonian leather shoes.

Here, take your shine box with ya and come back again if you need a good lesson.

I'm back. Teach me, Iggy.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:04 PM

Daddy

Why didn't the Clippers have faith in their 3-1 series lead against the Rockets :lol

ezau
06-11-2015, 02:13 AM
No. You were Texas on the 15th. You ain't going 1,000 miles for take out.

That's it and that's all.

Thread
06-11-2015, 02:38 AM

That's it and that's all.

Your 2nd one.

ezau
06-11-2015, 04:54 AM
Your 2nd one.

5 nonetheless

TDMVPDPOY
06-11-2015, 09:24 AM
mate pop aint picking up the biill with the freeloading coatrider there....

he rather pay and not turn up....

Thread
06-11-2015, 09:36 AM
^He was finished after Game 6, and he took his team with him. Game 7 was a stand alone event, but, Pop treated it as an afterthought. Did not account for it once it was compulsory. The kicker? This was a front page ESPN story! Put there without a senior editor talking a gander. Just raw word processor materiel. They got away with it though. Cept for some old cocker in Phoenix catching it.

tee, hee.

phyzik
06-11-2015, 10:52 AM
DggAXSv53Qc

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:54 AM
^Yeah, this motherfucker gave up the ghost after Game 6. He was done. Gone. Checked out.

Big shot. Amy shows up Game 6. No more big shot.

Thread
07-22-2015, 09:18 AM
CHARGE!!!