PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Who would you rather see win the Finals, tbh?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Who would you rather see win the Finals, tbh?

There are some notable Lebron haters here(Lakers fans, Infinite, etc), but a lot of Warriors haters, as well(most Spurs fans and 90s basketball fans)..

While I'd love to see Lebron win, I'd rather see the Warriors win for the sake of basketball quality, my bank account and I hate Cavs fans and people that use "killer instinct" and "will to win" as an argument, tbh..

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 04:15 PM
For the sake of your asshole tbh.. can't let King and Lefty take this when our boys have gone this far

Arcadian
06-10-2015, 04:16 PM
I share your reasons for supporting GS, plus one additional reason: Lebron already has one too many rings, because 2013 was bullshit. :lol I say that as a Spurs fan, not a Lebron hater. I will happily insert Lebron into my top 5 players all time regardless of the outcome of this series.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:21 PM
For the sake of your asshole tbh.. can't let King and Lefty take this when our boys have gone this far

:lol true..there are so many sides in this win/lose situation, though..

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 04:23 PM
so the most likely, most favorable outcome.. Dubs in 7 with LeBron putting on a monster 45/15/10 performance

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:26 PM
so the most likely, most favorable outcome.. Dubs in 7 with LeBron putting on a monster 45/15/10 performance

True..or Warriors winning with Lebron as Finals MVP, although that probably wouldn't happen..

06-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Either way ESPN is going suck off Curry or LeBron ad nauseum. If only the Hawks could've got it together :cry

RD2191
06-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Cavs, I hate everyone on the dubs roster.

AlexJones
06-10-2015, 04:43 PM
OP should've made the poll multiple choice just for Infinite, since he's going to be playing both sides :lol. If Dubs win, LeBron a loser, not clutch, no killer instinct, etc, If Cavs win, lol analytics, lol modernball, lol lack of fundamentals, muh isoball, muh hands down man down

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:47 PM
OP should've made the poll multiple choice just for Infinite, since he's going to be playing both sides :lol. If Dubs win, LeBron a loser, not clutch, no killer instinct, etc, If Cavs win, lol analytics, lol modernball, lol lack of fundamentals, muh isoball, muh hands down man down

:lol same with oldman2k

Although, to be fair, I'll be playing both sides, as well, as another poster said in another thread:lol(I think it was SpursFan313)..

baseline bum
06-10-2015, 04:48 PM
Cavs for all the butthurt from Laker fan.

ElNono
06-10-2015, 04:49 PM
Don't really care, tbh... been pretty good to actually be able to sit down and enjoy the playoffs for the first time in like 4 years...

Austin_Toros
06-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Cavs, just because Golden State have had the easiest run I've ever seen and haven't played a full strength team.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Seeing the people in the city of Cleveland meltdown would be worth it, though, tbh..such disgusting creatures:lmao..

hooperflash
06-10-2015, 04:57 PM
Cavs.

Klay Thompson:

"If we get our offense back, which we will, we're going to win this series."

“I mean, that shot [Matthew Dellavedova] hit when we were down one when Steph fouled him, that was just lucky, man,” Klay Thompson said. “I guarantee he doesn’t practice that shot so, big player though, and we’re not going to let this game deflate us."
Really? You have to practice in order for shots to go in?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:58 PM
:lol pretty funny that perennial playoff choker Klay Thompson is talking, tbh..

lefty
06-10-2015, 04:59 PM

:lol

Splits
06-10-2015, 05:03 PM
It's really tough to call. Who do I hate more, Zionists or Kirbystan? Depends on the day of the week, TBH.

KaiRMD1
06-10-2015, 05:07 PM
I hope they both lose but I guess Warriors are the lesser of two evils because if LeBron wins, Kyrie & Love get rings with playing a whole finals game

HI-FI
06-10-2015, 05:07 PM
Flip of the coin for me, probably the first time in forever that I could be okay with either team winning it. Warriors are annoying because of Curry acting like a fag after every shot. That said, i generally root for Bay Area teams and I like Kerr.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs get over the hump, especially after the Tribe hooked them up with so many no.1 picks, so I think they should get a ROI. I'm not a Lebron dickrider nor am I a hater, I'd definitely be cool with seeing him win just to see the Kobetards implode. Of course knowing them, they'll just jump on the bandwagon. Plus ClipperNation will be ridiculous if Lebron pulls it off. I do think this is the most relaxed or confident I've seen Lebron as the leader.

Biggest issue I have if GSW loses is hearing Klay Thompon's retarded mulatto interviews throughout the next season. "yeah umm...yeah ya know it was hard losing ...umm but yeah we're better for it." So the media will make them the favorites and use the Rocky II script they already used for the Spurs, thus fucking over the Spurs' chances.

tldr: I haven't made up my mind, too many angles.

Don't really care, tbh... been pretty good to actually be able to sit down and enjoy the playoffs for the first time in like 4 years...
this. past 3-4 years have been draining. it's nice to just enjoy it and not have chest pains.

Robz4000
06-10-2015, 05:09 PM
San Antonio Cavs imo

hooperflash
06-10-2015, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing the Cavs get over the hump. I do think this is the most relaxed or confident I've seen Lebron as the leader.

SAME. The dude has had to deal with the headaches we've caused him, Kawhi is no joke.

If GSW loses...
If they lose, they could potentially become the PHX Suns of this decade. (Although Suns fans would've loved at least a Finals appearance to show for their success those years).

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:06 PM
State. I'd like to see Media suffer and go after Blatt. I know now Blatt can stand it, and just want to see it.

RsxPiimp
06-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Wouldn't mind to see Lebron drags this team to a championship. I've appreciated Lebron a lot more this season. If it wasn't for Curry, I'd pick the Warriors since that's my hometown but I just can't root Steph tbh.

spurraider21
06-10-2015, 06:08 PM
I really don't care. I'm a fan of curry, individually, so I'd like to see him win. On the other hand, I live in LA, and I love the kobestan meltdowns everytime lebron accomplishes something :lol

TD 21
06-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Cavs. Though their arrogance throughout the season (to be fair, it's probably natural, considering the season they've had; only the Spurs probably would have remained humble) has annoyed me, I don't hate the Warriors, but I never liked the fact that they were/are about to be gift wrapped a championship.

timtonymanu
06-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Cavs. I like LeBron and these playoffs have been too predictable so a Cavs upset would be cool.

Mugen
06-10-2015, 08:32 PM
I really don't care. I'm a fan of curry, individually, so I'd like to see him win. On the other hand, I live in LA, and I love the kobestan meltdowns everytime lebron accomplishes something :lol

Pretty much.

Josepatches_
06-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Cavs.

Arcadian
06-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Seeing the people in the city of Cleveland meltdown would be worth it, though, tbh..such disgusting creatures:lmao..

:lol Yes. Cleveland fans don't really deserve a championship after this shit:

http://cdn29.elitedaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/burning-lebron-james-jersey.jpg

If nothing else, this poll disproves the notion that Spurs fans are "all bandwagoning with" either team, seeing how the results are evenly split at the moment.

Franklin
06-10-2015, 08:43 PM
I'd definitely like to see the warriors win it all this year, just to embarrass the Great Satan Lebron one more time, but it seems the Cavs have the momentum now and the warriors' lack of experience is wide exposed. Kerr needs to make adjustments immediately to keep their chance alive imho.

DMC
06-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Goddamn it's a hard one to call.

On one hand the West is the Best. Loyalty to my conference and stuff. On the other hand, it's so good seeing the Lakers fan meltdown as their star bilks them for millions while he fag tweets about games he's not playing in.

The Cleveland narrative is incredibly interesting, riveting entertainment, I cannot take my eyes off the game tbh. That fucking little white boy is going to go supernova at any moment. Two chucking faggots on the bench in Irving and Love, being DRAGGED to the ring, kicking and fucking screaming. Both will be afraid of the sunlight should they win. They won't have a voice next year, none. They'll know they weren't needed to win it all. You'll never see a story like that again.

On the flip side, you have the Baby Faced Assassin, statistical anomaly, not right, calibrated precision instrument being handled roughly by a masher. He's got the ability to drop 40 in a quarter if they ignored him. He just has to drop some balls and become that man he was voted as already being. The rest of that team has to play along, make it painful to put so much pressure on Curry but they aren't, they're letting Curry take all the punishment on the floor and in the media while they collect paychecks and brick shots. That fucking turd Gaymond Green with his mouth open like he's waiting for a Peter North cumshot is being exposed as the cancer he is. He could turn that around and save his contract status, but his hot head doesn't fit this Warriors team in these Finals where cooler heads prevail.

Two 1st year coaches, neither really known well by their respective teams. Mark Jackson calling the fucking game, secretly hoping Kerr goes tits up. It cannot get much better.

pgardn
06-10-2015, 10:31 PM
Does not matter.

We could have won this thing performing a full quantum level below last year.

DMC
06-10-2015, 10:35 PM
Does not matter.

We could have won this thing performing a full quantum level below last year.

You misused "quantum level". It's not a tier.

pgardn
06-10-2015, 10:41 PM
You misused "quantum level". It's not a tier.

Ok.

A drop from the p to the s orbital.

Hows that...
Pretty damn shitty actually.

TampaDude
06-10-2015, 11:00 PM
Cavaliers. If LeBron drags this motley crew to an NBA Championship, it will be one of the greatest sports stories ever, and will cement his legacy as one of the greatest athletes ever, in any sport.

I hope he does it. James and Dellavedova have been putting on a defensive clinic against the usually high-flying Warriors.

Of course, should the Warriors win the title, I won't cry about it. It's hard to hate Curry...the kid is a phenom and so entertaining to watch. Plus, Kerr would get a ring, and that's okay by me.

This Finals is really a no-lose proposition for me. I'm happy either way.

But, like I said, if I HAD to choose a side, I'm rooting for the Cavs.