PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: 2015 Finals Cavs or 2014 Finals Heat?

06-10-2015, 04:32 PM
Since the Cavs are so awful I assume we can all agree that the 2014 Heat would have also held the Warriors to 90 ppg thru three games and be up 2-1? I mean LeBron is a year older, shooting a worse percentage, and has the worst supporting cast of all time. Thoughts?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 04:35 PM
Tough to say, as the 2014 Heat were worn down and mentally exhausted, as Bosh said himself..

They also played in the Finals vs. a team that was shooting at a historic level that will probably never be seen again in the Finals..

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Tough to say, as the 2014 Heat were worn down and mentally exhausted, as Bosh said himself..

They also played in the Finals vs. a team that was shooting at a historic level that will probably never be seen again in the Finals..

Well, you fiddled with that gd Trane. Girl knows better. She doesn't dare touch our Trane. I touch the Trane. Me

Arcadian
06-10-2015, 06:41 PM
Uh, the Cavs have already won more games than the 14 Heat. So Cavs.

06-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Uh, the Cavs have already won more games than the 14 Heat. So Cavs.

So LeBron has more help this year, correct?

Arcadian
06-10-2015, 08:39 PM
So LeBron has more help this year, correct?

Apparently, yeah. You might not expect it just by looking at the rosters, but their actual performance has been more supportive, judging by the results. Those Heat teams were bad at rebounding, so Thompson is probably better than Bosh in that regard. Delavadova has certainly been better than Mario Chalmers ever was, lol.

The other variable is the opposing team. Perhaps the 14 Spurs were better than the 15 Warriors; I certainly believe so. But precisely how much better is difficult to judge.

Franklin
06-10-2015, 08:46 PM
Even the 15' Spurs are better than the Warriors this year, it was just matchup problem that ended Spurs' playoff run. Monkeyball were like the worst matchup for the Spurs imho. It'd be a joke if the Great Satan Lebron somehow won the title with his best teammates out, and it'd only mean that the Warriors are overrated and immature rather than that the Cavs are really that good imho.