PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: LOL Stephen Curry: "I found a weakness in the Cavs' defense"

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:12 PM
Let's hope so Stephen I'll be watching nikka....:lol

For the first 11 (regulation) quarters of the series, the Cavs looked like a defensive juggernaut (http://www.businessinsider.com/cavaliers-defense-nba-finals-2015-6), holding the Warriors to an average of 87 points per four quarters, 23 points below their regular-season average.But in the second half of Game 3, Curry said he found a weakness and it could be huge moving forward.

"I think I found something when it comes to how I’m going to be able to attack their pick-and-rolls and even certain iso situations," Curry said post-game (http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/10/stephen-curry-warriors-think-they-found-something-to-build-on-in-fourth-quarter/). "I'll keep that in the memory bank going into Game 4, and hopefully it has a trickle over effect into the first quarter of the next game."

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Christ, just play fuckin' b-ball, plain & simple. Christ, this little prick turned it over 3 times in the last 2 minutes last nite. Dumbass.

lefty
06-10-2015, 06:15 PM
They found a hole

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHI4jS1UAAAAbJt.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/CHI4jUtUwAAOQpH.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Christ, just play fuckin' b-ball, plain & simple. Christ, this little prick turned it over 3 times in the last 2 minutes last nite. Dumbass.

:lol I think he's gonna pull it together...the only thing I saw late in the game is the nigga all of a sudden started playing with energy like he finally gave a dam...

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:19 PM
:lol I think he's gonna pull it together...the only thing I saw late in the game is the nigga all of a sudden started playing with energy like he finally gave a dam...

...easy then, it's over in his mind and that bootie hole dilates, a little tear falls from it (eww)---he hits 5 3's and you can direct the Ohio turnpike thru it.

djohn2oo8
06-10-2015, 06:28 PM
This is the easiest run the Warriors will probably ever have. But it probably won't matter if he loses, at least in the media's eyes. They'll just say how good of a job Kerr did in his first year, and how Curry's teammates let him down.

06-10-2015, 06:28 PM
...easy then, it's over in his mind and that bootie hole dilates, a little tear falls from it (eww)---he hits 5 3's and you can direct the Ohio turnpike thru it.

I was listening to my local sports station and he said "his butthole is so tight you couldn't slide a buttered pen in right now"

Dale

Thread
06-10-2015, 06:37 PM
This is the easiest run the Warriors will probably ever have. But it probably won't matter if he loses, at least in the media's eyes. They'll just say how good of a job Kerr did in his first year, and how Curry's teammates let him down.

Yep.

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2015, 07:07 PM
Hes acting just like a big fat pussy.

ducks
06-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Why announce it
What is he stupid

Silver&Black
06-10-2015, 07:28 PM
Why announce it
What is he stupid

"I can't believe they're leaving Danny Green wide open"

-Parker

Clipper Nation
06-10-2015, 07:28 PM
The Warriors seriously are the most arrogant team ever to have not won anything. Can they shut the fuck up for two seconds?

Medvedenko
06-10-2015, 08:10 PM
If lebron rings, he's in my humble albeit sage opinion better than Kobe in respect to having a better career. Also, a better teammate.

LakerHater
06-11-2015, 12:48 AM
the only weakness they hav is LeBron sittin!

InRareForm
06-11-2015, 12:50 AM
curry is a fool

Thread
06-11-2015, 01:16 AM
If lebron rings, he's in my humble albeit sage opinion better than Kobe in respect to having a better career. Also, a better teammate.

Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this shit, molding it. Let James own the shit too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. Shit, he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every fuckin' shaft. It's horseshit, the motherfuckers.

Dale ain't buyin' it. No fuckin' way.

midnightpulp
06-11-2015, 01:20 AM
Christ, Meds, without Dova bailin' his ass out in these two victories he'd be 1 loss from a gd skunker. Christ, what the fuck is wrong with you? Don't fall for Media massaging this shit, molding it. Let James own the shit too. Give him the credit, but, don him the mistakes, the misses, the bush plays. Shit, he's big enough man to handle both. Media treating Dova like a "joke", you know, cute, snickers & coquettish smiles---it's centralized, done to discredit him, marginalize his impact, keep him at bay, set up the shields so James gets all the intense light. Every fuckin' shaft. It's horseshit, the motherfuckers.

Media snickered at Gasol, as well. Kobe ain't never had to answer for 6-24 through media. They shifted attention to his rebounds. LMAO.

Artest, Fish, and Gasol pulled his fat outta the frying pan, but media never acknowledged.

Thread
06-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Media snickered at Gasol, as well. Kobe ain't never had to answer for 6-24 through media. They shifted attention to his rebounds. LMAO.

Artest, Fish, and Gasol pulled his fat outta the frying pan, but media never acknowledged.

Horseshit, they (Breen) finally called the dogs off the 6-24 the other night to provide cover for LeBron's shooting woes. Until that night Kobe had the shit sandwich all to himself.

AlexJones
06-11-2015, 01:37 AM
The Steph love from the media is unreal tbh

Can you imagine if Steph looked like James Harden? Pussy boy wouldn't be getting a pass for those turnovers.

mavsfan1000
06-11-2015, 03:40 AM
Stupid to announce your strategy unless it was a decoy strategy.

Infinite_limit
06-11-2015, 04:25 AM
Yup. Thunders all over again

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2015, 05:25 AM
Stupid to announce your strategy unless it was a decoy strategy.

He never said what it was he found. :toast

"I'll keep that in the memory bank going into Game 4, and hopefully it has a trickle over effect into the first quarter of the next game."

Koolaid_Man
06-11-2015, 05:28 AM
If he did find something and goes on a tear then Lebron will look even worse than any of us ever imagined because it will mean that Steph has basically been out there thinking his way through the game in essence toying with Lebron

Killakobe81
06-11-2015, 06:12 AM

Already better teammate but agreed ...

100%duncan
06-11-2015, 09:00 AM

hater
06-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Yup he's treated like a young Elian gonzales. How cute. He's so cute when he repeats what his moms family has brainwashed him to say. Let him stay.

Faggots

~O~
06-11-2015, 09:24 AM
All he needs to do is make his shots and make sure slap around Harrison Barnes a little bit.

DMC
06-11-2015, 09:25 AM

"If"

Dale gettin' his caveat on, fighting hard in the Psychological Warfare Operations deployment of "Operation Save Kobe".

Thread
06-11-2015, 09:30 AM
"If"

Dale gettin' his caveat on, fighting hard in the Psychological Warfare Operations deployment of "Operation Save Kobe".

What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

Ginobilly
06-11-2015, 09:44 AM
Did Delledova ever play rugby? That Aussie is strong and solid as fuck(he's holding his own against PF's in the paint). Aside from james going ham in the scoring department, dova's hardnose annoying defense and energy has been contagious. He's been a major catalyst in those 2 wins. He's like the Bowen/Rodman/Oakley of the PG position. He's gotten into the skin of the whole warriors team.:lmao

I would love Spurs to get him just so he could get under Westbrooke's skin in the PO's. Westchuck getting pissed is worth the prize. Westbrooke erupting in a chimpout meltdown :lmao

DMC
06-11-2015, 09:47 AM
Did Delledova ever play rugby? That Aussie is strong and solid as fuck(he's holding his own against PF's in the paint). Aside from james going ham in the scoring department, dova's hardnose annoying defense and energy has been contagious. He's been a major catalyst in those 2 wins. He's like the Bowen/Rodman/Oakley of the PG position. He's gotten into the skin of the whole warriors team.:lmao

I would love Spurs to get him just so he could get under Westbrooke's skin in the PO's. Westchuck getting pissed is worth the prize. Westbrooke erupting in a chimpout meltdown :lmao

Russ would destroy him. He could never keep up with Russ, who's the best athlete in the NBA.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:25 AM

:lmao trying to give an undrafted Soph scrub who shoots 38% from the field credit for what's happening here. You're pathetic.

At least a Pre-Pau poster like Med has credibility, unlike all you Post-Pau bitches.

Med

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:34 AM
Med

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Perhaps. But you can't see through your rose-colored glasses and admit facts like Pre-Pau members.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:38 AM
Perhaps. But you can't see through your rose-colored glasses and admit facts like Pre-Pau members.

I was here after you beat the Suns.

ambchang
06-11-2015, 10:39 AM

Already better teammate but agreed ...

You two act like Lebron hasn't already surpassed Kobe two or three years ago.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:40 AM

No you weren't. I checked all your trolls. They are all Post-Pau. The earliest one, Culburn369, was 5 days after Pau rang.

You're a hypocrite

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:41 AM
No you weren't. I checked all your trolls. They are all Post-Pau. The earliest one, Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061), was 5 days after Pau rang.

You're a hypocrite

No. I was here after you beat the Suns.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:43 AM

No, you weren't.

http://i.imgur.com/rr4wB7X.png

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:48 AM
No, you weren't.

http://i.imgur.com/rr4wB7X.png

Yes, I was. I was here after you beat the Suns.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:51 AM
Yes, I was. I was here after you beat the Suns.

Prove it.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:56 AM
Prove it.

I don't have to prove it. I know it. That's enough for me.

ambchang
06-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Splits, this is the same way Thread presented vendors selling Spurs gear on TV in 2013 or how Duncan is bisexual, just a bunch of random statements he throws out with nothing to back up, then somehow turned into facts.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:59 AM
I don't have to prove it. I know it. That's enough for me.

Except you have zero credibility. You've named your trolls, Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061), Giuseppe, yet all the join dates are Post-Pau. Name the handle that was Pre-Pau and the discussion is over.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Except you have zero credibility. You've named your trolls, Culburn369 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17061), Giuseppe (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19565), yet all the join dates are Post-Pau. Name the handle that was Pre-Pau and the discussion is over.

That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns. I know it. That's enough for me.

& I don't do trolls. It's my religion.

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:10 AM
That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns.

What was your handle?

Thread
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583), this is the same way Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320) presented vendors selling Spurs gear on TV in 2013 or how Duncan is bisexual, just a bunch of random statements he throws out with nothing to back up, then somehow turned into facts.

They were selling your shit.

Thread
What was your handle?

I don't remember.

Splits
06-11-2015, 11:11 AM
I don't remember.

How convenient.

You're a Post-Pau-Poster.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:13 AM
How convenient.

You're a Post-Pau-Poster.

Beaverfuzz
06-11-2015, 11:13 AM
I think Cleveland found a hole in Golden State's offense, so it's a little give and take.

Killakobe81
06-11-2015, 11:20 AM
You two act like Lebron hasn't already surpassed Kobe two or three years ago.

Why when you win a argument must you quibble over minor details? YOu must be a bitch to deal with in a relationship.

batman2883
06-11-2015, 11:37 AM
steph needs to actually show up tonight if they are going to have any type of chance of evening things up. Lebron, no matter how much I hate him, is a beast, and he's carrying this team to the ring right now....he's got no name players looking like all stars because the warriors are sleep walking the first 3 quarters of play.....someone needs to wake up these idiots and remind them they are in the finals

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:38 AM
steph needs to actually show up tonight if they are going to have any type of chance of evening things up. Lebron, no matter how much I hate him, is a beast, and he's carrying this team to the ring right now....he's got no name players looking like all stars because the warriors are sleep walking the first 3 quarters of play.....someone needs to wake up these idiots and remind them they are in the finals

Jointly with Dova.

ambchang
06-11-2015, 11:40 AM
They were selling your shit.

Yup, you said it, that's good enough for you, right? Too bad you are not trying to convince yourself here.

ambchang
06-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Why when you win a argument must you quibble over minor details? YOu must be a bitch to deal with in a relationship.

Because details matter.

The argument is won between Kobe and Duncan, overall, but the details are not yet finalized. I am claiming Kobe, at no point in time, had an upper hand on Duncan, and I have all the numbers and evidence to show for it.

Now, the argument is Kobe and Lebron. There is no contest, and Kobe was ONLY > Lebron at one point because Lebron joined the league in 2003, after Kobe became one of the greatest 2nd banana in league history.

batman2883
06-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Jointly with Dova.

agreed, Dova is single handedly out hustling the entire warriors roster on both ends of the floor and for loose balls

nickdakoolkat
06-11-2015, 04:30 PM
The Warriors seriously are the most arrogant team ever to have not won anything. Can they shut the fuck up for two seconds?
funny because thats exactly how the warriors players and fans all feel about the flopping ass clippers.

Clipper Nation
06-11-2015, 04:54 PM
funny because thats exactly how the warriors players and fans all feel about the flopping ass clippers.
Hope you didn't sell your Lakers #24 jersey yet, you'll probably be taking it out of mothballs if/when those Gay Area faggots complete the choke.

DMC
06-11-2015, 05:50 PM

Yeah, like way after, as your registration date on Culburn369 indicates. Oh wait, you had yet another name back then... but for some reason you didn't feel like sticking around until what? Until PAU.

Thread
06-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Yeah, like way after, as your registration date on Culburn369 indicates. Oh wait, you had yet another name back then... but for some reason you didn't feel like sticking around until what? Until PAU.

DMC
06-11-2015, 05:56 PM
That's okay. I was here after you beat the Suns. I know it. That's enough for me.

& I don't do trolls. It's my religion.

Seriously you offer no input. Are you a mod?

No. I'm basically a troll.

Thread
06-11-2015, 06:03 PM
^You stupid ass. Those accounts weren't troll accounts. They were posting accounts, one after another.

Stevie Johnson
06-11-2015, 07:08 PM
LOL this thread is so dumb. Delete this shit!

DMC
06-11-2015, 08:46 PM
^You stupid ass. Those accounts weren't troll accounts. They were posting accounts, one after another.

I didn't say anything. Everything was said by you.

Thread
06-11-2015, 08:54 PM
I didn't say anything. Everything was said by you.

Thank you.

DMC
06-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Thank you.
Why are you thanking me? I didn't say anything. You got pissed at your own words.