PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Lebron gets owned by a white chick

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 06:29 PM
:lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbX8nfV2bXY

06-10-2015, 06:30 PM
:lmao I saw a shorter version a twitter earlier.

It was funnier before I saw her ugly mug.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 06:57 PM
The white girl who turned down is cheeseburger, french fry and milkshake date request in London was hot in appearance but cold in nature... he's used to white bitches dissing him...

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2015, 07:05 PM
The white girl who turned down is cheeseburger, french fry and milkshake date request in London was hot in appearance but cold in nature... he's used to white bitches dissing him...

Which is strange becausd usually the snow bunnies go for us chocolate niggas just on complexion alone. Me, Tyrese, Seal, Snipes... we have to beat em off with a stick. But its someting about Lebron that these hos cant stand. Good thing he married his high school sweetheart.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2015, 07:08 PM
How is that getting owned? It's actually kind of pathetic.

hooperflash
06-10-2015, 07:09 PM
How is that getting owned? It's actually kind of pathetic.

Yeah, more like White chick gets owned by Oracle Arena Usher.

DJR210
06-10-2015, 07:09 PM
What a sexist fucking security guard.. why must he imply that a woman can't call LeBron a pussy ass bitch? So disgusting how he emphasized "woman".. It's really sick that in this day and age we're still holding women back by saying such ignorant things. I'm going to get a few hundred of my like minded friends together from Facebook, and we are going to march the streets tonight.

Splits
06-10-2015, 07:10 PM
What about free speech? That's a $1000 ticket, ugly bitch can say whatever she fucking wants.

Thread
06-10-2015, 07:11 PM
She looks a little like Jackie Earl Haley in "Little Children."

ChumpDumper
06-10-2015, 07:12 PM
What about free speech? That's a $1000 ticket, ugly bitch can say whatever she fucking wants.That's not what free speech means.

MultiTroll
06-10-2015, 07:17 PM
What does the usher say after "watch your mouth woman"?

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 07:18 PM
What does the usher say after "watch your mouth woman"?

Actually, I am curious as well. He says," I'm gonna remember your face, you better hope I don't see you again."

My question is...why the fuck is an NBA usher talking like a gang banger? WTF is he gonna do? Avenge Lebron's honor in the streets?

RsxPiimp
06-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Actually, I am curious as well. He says," I'm gonna remember your face, you better hope I don't see you again."

My question is...why the fuck is an NBA usher talking like a gang banger? WTF is he gonna do? Avenge Lebron's honor in the streets?:lmao

DJR210
06-10-2015, 07:46 PM
My question is...why the fuck is an NBA usher talking like a gang banger?

:lol What? You think they're pulling Stanford grads to work as ushers?

DarrinS
06-10-2015, 07:49 PM
KirbitFan obsessed with Lebronz

ambchang
06-10-2015, 07:50 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/2/19/1266589342397/Kobe-Bryant-seated-next-t-001.jpg

That's getting owned.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2015, 07:51 PM
lol pulls the "I can't hear you" shtick.

I as mildly pulling for the Cavs before that. Now I want them to win it all in Oakland so I can see her reaction.

Thread
06-10-2015, 07:52 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2010/2/19/1266589342397/Kobe-Bryant-seated-next-t-001.jpg

That's getting owned.

& you just know they went home & didn't do it. & he wanted to. She was never lovelier.

JoeTait75
06-10-2015, 07:59 PM
Female sports fans are the worst. They always overdo it.

Kool Bob Love
06-10-2015, 08:04 PM
I haven't touch a white girl since 2013.

PingPong
06-10-2015, 08:07 PM
Just a little teen girl. Shame on Le Bron for stopping and staring to the little teenie. Nigs are so sensitive. A White guy probably shouldn't gave a fuck about that.

Buddy Mignon
06-10-2015, 08:33 PM
Just a little teen girl. Shame on Le Bron for stopping and staring to the little teenie. Nigs are so sensitive. A White guy probably shouldn't gave a fuck about that.

I know the dame in your sig. So you like flat asses, eh?

JoeTait75
06-10-2015, 08:38 PM

That's the problem with White guys, they put up with that shit from White women.

Ginobilly
06-10-2015, 08:39 PM

My question is...why the fuck is an NBA usher talking like a gang banger? WTF is he gonna do? Avenge Lebron's honor in the streets?

He's probably a Lebron fan boy. He's going to protect his hero.:ihit

Thebesteva
06-10-2015, 08:45 PM
:lol What? You think they're pulling Stanford grads to work as ushers?

No, but u have to conduct urself within a respectful manner. I'll remember your face isn't an appropriate response from an usher of the Golden State Warriors arena

Ginobilly
06-10-2015, 08:48 PM
Which is strange becausd usually the snow bunnies go for us chocolate niggas just on complexion alone. Me, Tyrese, Seal, Snipes... we have to beat em off with a stick. But its someting about Lebron that these hos cant stand. Good thing he married his high school sweetheart.

The reason Lebron is really sensitive and insecure of his himself is because rumor has it he aint packing much in the family jewels department like Shaq. https://instagram.com/p/X-U9KECTKf/

That's the reason white girls don't respect him imho. A true nigga would dick down that hole or wouldn't even pay attention to her, just walk away. But no, Lebron had to stare her down and her in "The List".:lmao

Strange Love
06-10-2015, 09:11 PM
Would have been better if Warriors hadn't loss.. She just looks like a pathetic whore.

Lebron is an insecured baby though. :lol @ him stopping because of it.

resistanze
06-10-2015, 09:12 PM
No, but u have to conduct urself within a respectful manner. I'll remember your face isn't an appropriate response from an usher of the Golden State Warriors arena

Isn't he just making a threat to get her banned? Who gives a shit about her anyway?

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:16 PM
The reason Lebron is really sensitive and insecure of his himself is because rumor has it he aint packing much in the family jewels department like Shaq. https://instagram.com/p/X-U9KECTKf/

That's the reason white girls don't respect him imho. A true nigga would dick down that hole or wouldn't even pay attention to her, just walk away. But no, Lebron had to stare her down and her in "The List".:lmao

Are you Black, tbh? Jw, G..

Sean Cagney
06-10-2015, 09:19 PM

:lol

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:21 PM
1. Pretending like she didn't hear the usher negates her attempt to be tough, tbh:lol..lame..

2. Women that speak like that are disgusting IMO..if my girl embarrassed me like that in public, I'd immediately pull her card..

Ginobilly
06-10-2015, 09:26 PM
Are you Black, tbh? Jw, G..

I'm a mix of Tejano Native American, Texian Spanish/Irish/German, and Blackxican on my mom side from Veracruz and San Luis Potosi Mexico.

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:28 PM
I'm a mix of Tejano Native American, Texian Spanish/Irish/German, and Blackxican on my mom side from Veracruz and San Luis Potosi Mexico.

Damn, you probably have some mixed-as fuck family events, uh:lol..

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:30 PM
That's the problem with White guys, they put up with that shit from White women.

This is definitely true..I've been dating a White girl for over 5 years now, most of my White experiences are from hanging out with her friends, family, etc, and it's absolutely something you notice:lol..

While Black women have the reputation of being obnoxious in public, which is a valid rep, White women and their sense of entitlement to speak their mind in public is pretty egregious:lol..nothing beats the drunk White woman in that regard..

Ginobilly
06-10-2015, 09:50 PM
Damn, you probably have some mixed-as fuck family events, uh:lol..

Before there was some racism within the family(I'm talkin 1930's-1970's or so) but we are brothers in Christ at the end of the day. We all love and need each other at the end of the day.:toast Fuck all the haters who care who people marry and fuck with. I lol at all the people who loose sleep at Spurstalk who care about preserving the Nordic race or whatever the fuck it is.:lmao It's not going to stop white girls from sleeping with Mexican and Black Bulls. Just like it's not going to stop black, latina, girls from marrying beta nerdy white guys. People who care about that shit, obviously ain't getting pussy.

Koolaid_Man
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
This is definitely true..I've been dating a White girl for over 5 years now, most of my White experiences are from hanging out with her friends, family, etc, and it's absolutely something you notice:lol..

While Black women have the reputation of being obnoxious in public, which is a valid rep, White women and their sense of entitlement to speak their mind in public is pretty egregious:lol..nothing beats the drunk White woman in that regard..

Drunk? Sheeet them Ho's dont need to be drunk....

DMC
06-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Even the fringe Lakers fans are toeing the Kobe line now. Priceless.

Bynumite
06-10-2015, 10:02 PM
I might just go to the shit hole known as San Antonio and buy a $2 courtside seat just to call Jim a cuck and a faggot.

pgardn
06-10-2015, 10:12 PM
Why would Lebron even stop, and security even call her out?
Just ignore the little slime wench.

If you can't take that from fans, you are in the wrong business. It's not like the scum interrupted an interview.

TampaDude
06-10-2015, 11:05 PM
LeBron should've called her up and said, "How does it feel to be down 2-1 in the Finals?" :lol

Uriel
06-11-2015, 04:45 AM
What a sexist fucking security guard.. why must he imply that a woman can't call LeBron a pussy ass bitch? So disgusting how he emphasized "woman".. It's really sick that in this day and age we're still holding women back by saying such ignorant things. I'm going to get a few hundred of my like minded friends together from Facebook, and we are going to march the streets tonight.
:lol :tu