PDA

View Full Version : Finally someone said it!

jon123spurs
06-10-2015, 09:17 PM
http://deadspin.com/warriors-fan-calls-lebron-a-pussy-ass-bitch-quickly-1710412535

I'm sure he's heard worse in SA. He probably didn't understand it cause it was in spanish. Lol this chick is awesome!!!!

Malik Hairston
06-10-2015, 09:19 PM
She looks like an idiot, tbh..

1. She pretended like she didn't hear the usher after he threatened her :lmao
2. Her team lost that game and subsequently lost game 3

spurs10
06-10-2015, 09:39 PM
The woman who lost game3 for the W's.

Sean Cagney
06-10-2015, 09:48 PM
She is just mad her team lost game 2 to Lebron practically by himself. The Usher checked her at the end as well, made her apologize and tone it down really fast. She was acting like a damn child.

baseline bum
06-10-2015, 09:55 PM
I'm surprised LeBron actually reacted. I called Shaq a choking faggot from like 5 feet away when he walked by me to warmups before Game 1 of the 1999 second round and he didn't say shit, didn't even look.

daslicer
06-10-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm surprised LeBron actually reacted. I called Shaq a choking faggot from like 5 feet away when he walked by me to warmups before Game 1 of the 1999 second round and he didn't say shit, didn't even look.

I remember man years ago watching a Magic vs Hornets and sitting near courtside with Tmac standing a few feet away from me and they were these two guys screaming "Fuck you you cross eyed retard". Tmac didn't even acknowledge their presence.

PingPong
06-10-2015, 10:33 PM

I remember man years ago watching a Magic vs Hornets and sitting near courtside with Tmac standing a few feet away from me and they were these two guys screaming "Fuck you you cross eyed retard". Tmac didn't even acknowledge their presence.

Le Bron is weak-minded. How can a professional player stop and stare like that? He is a professional athlete, why he should give a f*k about a anonymous said? In Brazil, Julio Cesar, a goalkeper, kanyewest-ed a former girlfriend of Ronaldo. At the games, thousands of supporters started to chant 'Hey Julio Cesar, Ronaldo fucked your wife!"

weeks
06-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Seemed like he reacted more to the security guy than anything, but yeah, showing anything at all to that sort of shit is stupid as fuck. These guys should have nerves of steel, opposing fans shouldn't mean squat

Silver&Black
06-11-2015, 12:01 AM
The woman who lost game3 for the W's.

:lol Let the Dubs lose the series...this bitch will get the "Steve Bartman" treatment

Sean Cagney
06-11-2015, 12:26 AM

You get heckled so much at games to react like that is just stupid IMO, just walk by and ignore the idiots and pay it no mind like most would do. I am shocked Lebron stopped and reacted to her honestly. You have to be stronger minded than that.

ChumpDumper
06-11-2015, 01:16 AM
You get heckled so much at games to react like that is just stupid IMO, just walk by and ignore the idiots and pay it no mind like most would do. I am shocked Lebron stopped and reacted to her honestly. You have to be stronger minded than that.Seems like he reacted more to the usher.

BillMc
06-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Keep it classy Oakland.

06-11-2015, 06:30 AM
This crap happens all the time at sporting events. This incident just happened to get recorded.

batman2883
06-11-2015, 09:23 AM
it made my day, i dont see why people are getting so upset about it......shit talking is apart of every sport....

hater
06-11-2015, 09:26 AM
:lmao American sports fans are so cute

Go to Europe or south American stadiums and wonder why there are chain link fences, armored policemen with attack dogs and 200 feet between the fans and the athletes :lol

:lmao so cute

batman2883
06-11-2015, 09:38 AM
lmfao!!!^^ seriously though

spurraider21
06-11-2015, 02:13 PM
http://i.gyazo.com/3ec5ab3ee650ee8ef749bde80c34f68b.png

james evans
06-11-2015, 02:16 PM
i aint got a problem with lebron and neither should any spurs fan. We own him. We also own the warriors. If you have an issue, it should be with coaching and tony parker. Thats where your anger should be.

Budkin
06-11-2015, 02:27 PM

:lol that is hilarious.

in2deep
06-11-2015, 07:51 PM
:lmao American sports fans are so cute

Go to Europe or south American stadiums and wonder why there are chain link fences, armored policemen with attack dogs and 200 feet between the fans and the athletes :lol

:lmao so cute

:lmao

that blonde woulda gotten passed around like a box of tissues in a south american stadium :lol

shorttotry
06-11-2015, 08:45 PM
No joke... I forget what year it was, but a buddy and I had floor seats at a Spurs v Hornets game. David Wesley had a hot hand initially, then went cold for a long while. After bricking a jumper, my bud yelled a simple "you fucking suck Wesley" from 6 ft away. He turned and looked him dead in the eye, but said nothing... just made his way back on defense. On the next offensive set for the Hornets, Wesley nailed a long range 3 pointer, slowly jogged right passed us, looked my bud right in the eye, winked, smiled, and blew him a kiss!

I thought it it was hilarious, and though I have never liked Wesley, I thought it was a pretty classy way to silence his heckler!

baseline bum
06-11-2015, 09:55 PM
No joke... I forget what year it was, but a buddy and I had floor seats at a Spurs v Hornets game. David Wesley had a hot hand initially, then went cold for a long while. After bricking a jumper, my bud yelled a simple "you fucking suck Wesley" from 6 ft away. He turned and looked him dead in the eye, but said nothing... just made his way back on defense. On the next offensive set for the Hornets, Wesley nailed a long range 3 pointer, slowly jogged right passed us, looked my bud right in the eye, winked, smiled, and blew him a kiss!

I thought it it was hilarious, and though I have never liked Wesley, I thought it was a pretty classy way to silence his heckler!

Your friend should have heckled him about getting Bobby Phills killed when they were drag racing tbh.

hater
06-11-2015, 10:45 PM
:lol the "stories" of American fans

Foreign fans have stories of throwing bottles and chairs and they have stories of yelling stuff

:lol so cute

sammy
06-14-2015, 10:34 AM
Who cares? Fans are allowed to say crap to players! Usher was out of line! Lebroom is so weak minded!