PDA

View Full Version : Go Tulsa!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 01:00 PM
Tulsa is even giving OU a run for their money. Rhett Bomar blows so bad, omg.

Sooooooners Soooooners

i love this game!

cecil collins
09-10-2005, 01:07 PM
Tulsa lost to Minnesota 41-10 last week, yet it's 7-6 Oklahoma today. No doubt about it, Oklahoma is rebuilding. Stoops is so desperate he is shuffling the offensive line. A line needs to gel, yet no member is starting where he started last week, stupid move.

Hook Dem
09-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Score at halftime...OU 7 Tulsa 6 . This Sooner team is just a shell of what it was last year. Oklahoma will be lucky to finish in the top 25 this year.

cecil collins
09-10-2005, 01:15 PM
They'll be lucky, or much improved to not be at the bottom of the Big 12 south.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 01:48 PM
fucking adrienne

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
OU will still kick the shit out of Texas. They always do.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 03:18 PM
OU will still kick the shit out of Texas. They always do.

you're as gay as johnny depp of you have watched the past two OU games and think they have a chance against Texas

VY steps up for every big game

OU doesn't even know the word "quaterback" anymore

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
OU played the entire second half of this game without even throwing a freaking pass!

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 03:23 PM
you're as gay as johnny depp of you have watched the past two OU games and think they have a chance against Texas

VY steps up for every big game

OU doesn't even know the word "quaterback" anymore

If I remember correctly he went 8-for-23 for 86 yards. Was it not a big game last season? I think it was and I wouldn't call that stepping it up.

OU won't pass for shit against TU this time around, but you can count on Peterson having another 200+ rushing performance.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 03:30 PM
If I remember correctly he went 8-for-23 for 86 yards. Was it not a big game last season? I think it was and I wouldn't call that stepping it up.

OU won't pass for shit against TU this time around, but you can count on Peterson having another 200+ rushing performance.

also had 54 rushing yards.

In a game where we didn't even get on the board, VY was the only reason that game was still watchable.

If you're that much of a hardcore sooner that you can look at the team you have right now, and think they can hang with a good team, you're smoking illegal substances. Sooners just counted their blessings after edging past TULSA for goodness sake!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Its funny how you think AP is going to have more yards against Texas than he did against TULSA

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 03:37 PM
also had 54 rushing yards.

In a game where we didn't even get on the board, VY was the only reason that game was still watchable.

If you're that much of a hardcore sooner that you can look at the team you have right now, and think they can hang with a good team, you're smoking illegal substances. Sooners just counted their blessings after edging past TULSA for goodness sake!

Oh yeah, those 54 rushing yards really helps. :rolleyes

In no way am I a Sooner fan. Fuck the Sooners and the Longhorns. I'm just talking football from a neutral stand point.

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
Its funny how you think AP is going to have more yards against Texas than he did against TULSA

So just because he has a bad game that means he will never have another good one? So I guess that makes your point about VY having a great game against TU this season null and void since VY had a terrible game against OU last season.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-10-2005, 04:26 PM
ok, just bet all your vbookie on sooners, when the time comes, and we'll see who wins

if you raelly are taknig a neutral standpoint, you know even less about college football than me...cuz OU is just not good at all this year

scott
09-10-2005, 04:41 PM
AP put up 220 today... that = bad game?

midgetonadonkey
09-10-2005, 04:42 PM
ok, just bet all your vbookie on sooners, when the time comes, and we'll see who wins

if you raelly are taknig a neutral standpoint, you know even less about college football than me...cuz OU is just not good at all this year

I never claimed to be an expert or to know a lot about college football. All I was saying is that TU seems to always choke when it comes to OU. They haven't beat them this century and I don't think they will beat them this year.

Horry For 3!
09-10-2005, 06:01 PM
Texas Fight! Texas Fight! OU Sucks!

samikeyp
09-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Vince Young and the whole UT team choked against OU last year....hopefully the Rose Bowl win and tonight's win in Columbus has signaled a change...although with Greg Davis still calling plays and VY being stupid...who knows.

midgetonadonkey
09-11-2005, 01:05 AM
Vince Young and the whole UT team choked against OU last year....hopefully the Rose Bowl win and tonight's win in Columbus has signaled a change...although with Greg Davis still calling plays and VY being stupid...who knows.

This win was huge for the Longhorns. I think these past two wins in big games gave them the confidence to win in bigs games this season. Hopefully they keep their heads in the other games against Oklahoma, Texas Tech and A&M.

Horry For 3!
09-11-2005, 02:13 AM
Book on how to beat OU: Stop Adrian Peterson, You win :tu

scott
09-11-2005, 08:20 AM
I hope Stoops decides to shift to the Old Nebraska Option offense for the rest of this season, because it is our only chance at salvaging a bowl bid... Bomar is horrid... AP will still put up 1500+ this year.