PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Operation Save Kobe: Who Are the Forces?

DMC
06-11-2015, 09:43 AM
There's a push underway here at ST and abroad to save Kobe's rep from the impending doom it's about to realize if and when Lebron James gathers a ring this season. It might even fall prior to that, ring be damned.

Kobe fan disguised as Lakers fan has closed ranks, and are now launching operations across the interwebs to discredit Lebron. That has the impact of saving Kobe. They won't mention Kobe, because that reveals their intent, but it becomes obvious when you see how many of them are involved in the same psychological warfare engagement.

Some of ST's Special Forces are listed below along with their perceived ranks (actual ranks are unknown, they are shadow ops)

Dale: Thought to be the Colonel Murdock of the operation, more like Colonel Sanders seeing who his reports are, but we're getting ahead of ourselves.... Dale has many years defending Kobe across the interwebs. His patented attacks and evasion techniques are taught at Langley and Quantico, with field exercises at Ft Dicks and Ft Leonard Wood.

Luva aka Buddy aka Nauruto: Thought to be the 1st shirt, seasoned in tactical retort and misdirection, internet gorilla (yeah) warfare and S.E.R.E. He reports to Dale only and is the most present of all the upper echelon operators.

Koolaid Man aka Cedric aka Kevin aka Faggot aka Chimp: Never promoted, basically a road sgt, only thing that's kept him in the company is his undying loyalty to dropping endless amounts of leaflets across Spurstalk in an effort to shock and awe and bore the forum to death. He ride's Kobe's dick as hard as any of them but is thought to be a double agent at the same time, often bringing shame and sowing discord among the troops. He'll switch sides in the battle and in the bed, taking it as well as giving it. He's not to be taken lightly though, his volume of pure shit is enough to clog even larger internet sites.

Lkrfan aka Be@ner aka Pedro aka Wet-back: Actually part of a real military force, which is ironic since he seems the least likely to be fit for duty. However his lack of English fluency is only a guise. He reports to :downspin: and will say so if cornered.

KillaKobe81 aka butthurt aka Capt Blithering: Coy spy, sent to calm the waters to prepare for the arrival of the assault force. He has been known to disavow any loyalty to Kobe, despite his name, yet when the sky starts to light up and the sorties are underway, reverts to full tactical gear and starts kicking doors. Reports to me. I own him.

There are other Lakers fans here, not aligned with this fictitious group of marauders, and they are often the liaison force to reason with Dale, under white flag of truce.

Watch for the operation, it's happening now. Save Kobe will become white hot as the series progresses, especially if Lebron wins game 4.

Splits
06-11-2015, 09:56 AM
And what's the common thread amongst the guilty?

They are all trip-P

Post-Pau-Posters

Killakobe81
06-11-2015, 10:09 AM
I like the title, find you amusing sometimes ...but you lost me at you "own me".Really I could not care less about what James does to Kobe's legacy. If Lebron wins Game 4 he elevates himself no doubt, not just to pass Kobe, because he probably already surpassed him anyways. I have been impressed with James as much as anyone ... if he wins this series I have no issues with him as the best player since MJ even if he is light a few rings.

I dont disavow Kobe, he is my favorite player since Magic ... but he has his faults but is still arguably the third best since MJ after James and Duncan 2nd best SG. I just have issue with the he is AI with a big man brigade ...but since Timmy passed him I think I have placed Kobe in the right context.

And Ill be quite honest I have been more focused on our #2 pick than Kobe's legacy. Kobe is done. Laker fans need to move forward. Our FO needs to nail this draft and add a some pieces in FA, the Kobe/Lebron debate is done on the Kobe side. Lebron can only pass or increase the distance ahead of him. Kobe is in the clubhouse he cant do anything to change it at this point ...

LOL you got a whooping 3 replies ... nice try though. The nicknames are cute, what is this HS?

ambchang
06-11-2015, 10:23 AM
Kobestans have two moves:
1) 5 rings
2) Compare Kobe to someone of real significance, like Shaq, Duncan and Lebron

The 5 rings argument has been proven to be one of the weakest argument there is, and is finally getting exposed as a useless metric to evaluate an individual player when viewed in a vacuum. But when other aspects are being pulled in (such as traditional and advanced stats, level of competition, quality of teammates, etc ...), Kobe looks pretty bad.

So the only weapon Kobestans have is to compare Kobe to someone else. They try to devalue what Shaq brought to the Lakers, and try to say that they were on equal footing despite the 3peat being clearly Shaq's teams. They even tried to throw Magic and West under the bus to prop up Kobe for a while, which is really something truly disgusting for a fanbase to do to their legends. Overall, Kobestans lost this battle as there is just no way to put Kobe over Shaq or Magic, and even West is arguable.

The Duncan argument never made much sense. Kobe never combined the individual brilliance and team success at the same time like Duncan did. But still, Kobestans tried to argue that point. When it failed, pointless arguments like sexuality, spousal disputes, and financial prominence was brought in as if those were arguments for basketball prowess. Overall though, Kobestans have lost this battle, Duncan had more individual and team accomplishments, and put up better stats.

So now, they turn to Lebron. Despite the fact that Lebron played with much lesser teams over the years, Kobestans want to argue that Kobe played on equally bad teams, ignoring the fact that Lebron led bad teams deep into the playoffs (and even the Finals), while Kobe's teams missed the playoffs once and was bounced by the Suns twice. Lebron also had way more individual accomplishments than Kobe, and have better stats, so the only card left is the team accomplishment angle. And yet Lebron is on the verge of leading the Cavs to one of the biggest upsets in the history of the league. Kobestans are shaking in their army boots.

pgardn
06-11-2015, 10:34 AM
It's a kamikaze mission in a war that is over.

But if we deem it necessary to extend the pain, and these misguided fodder need the extended torture, let us proceed.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:35 AM
let us proceed.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

pgardn
06-11-2015, 10:37 AM
I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

You are indeed trendy fodder.
Attention, and the need for it, will end it.

Splits
06-11-2015, 10:54 AM
Kobestans have two moves:
1) 5 rings
2) Compare Kobe to someone of real significance, like Shaq, Duncan and Lebron

The 5 rings argument has been proven to be one of the weakest argument there is, and is finally getting exposed as a useless metric to evaluate an individual player when viewed in a vacuum. But when other aspects are being pulled in (such as traditional and advanced stats, level of competition, quality of teammates, etc ...), Kobe looks pretty bad.

So the only weapon Kobestans have is to compare Kobe to someone else. They try to devalue what Shaq brought to the Lakers, and try to say that they were on equal footing despite the 3peat being clearly Shaq's teams. They even tried to throw Magic and West under the bus to prop up Kobe for a while, which is really something truly disgusting for a fanbase to do to their legends. Overall, Kobestans lost this battle as there is just no way to put Kobe over Shaq or Magic, and even West is arguable.

The Duncan argument never made much sense. Kobe never combined the individual brilliance and team success at the same time like Duncan did. But still, Kobestans tried to argue that point. When it failed, pointless arguments like sexuality, spousal disputes, and financial prominence was brought in as if those were arguments for basketball prowess. Overall though, Kobestans have lost this battle, Duncan had more individual and team accomplishments, and put up better stats.

So now, they turn to Lebron. Despite the fact that Lebron played with much lesser teams over the years, Kobestans want to argue that Kobe played on equally bad teams, ignoring the fact that Lebron led bad teams deep into the playoffs (and even the Finals), while Kobe's teams missed the playoffs once and was bounced by the Suns twice. Lebron also had way more individual accomplishments than Kobe, and have better stats, so the only card left is the team accomplishment angle. And yet Lebron is on the verge of leading the Cavs to one of the biggest upsets in the history of the league. Kobestans are shaking in their army boots.

Solid post, but don't forget amateur competitions and exhibition games in the bolded.

Thread
06-11-2015, 10:55 AM
You are indeed trendy fodder.
Attention, and the need for it, will end it.

That's what they said 20 years ago, a few years later I shuttered AZ Central. And it has stayed shuttered.

UZER
06-11-2015, 10:58 AM
And what's the common thread amongst the guilty?

They are all trip-P

Post-Pau-Posters

Now they're just Postmeno-Paus

Mitch
06-11-2015, 11:01 AM
If you put a much effort into your health as you did this board maybe you'd be able to leave your home without a crane.

pgardn
06-11-2015, 11:24 AM
That's what they said 20 years ago, a few years later I shuttered AZ Central. And it has stayed shuttered.

Well im out of that loop.
They is unknown to this poster.

Medvedenko
06-11-2015, 11:33 AM
Top 5
MJ
Magic
Lebron
Kobe
Wilt

DMC
06-11-2015, 05:39 PM
Now they're just Postmeno-Paus

Post men o'Pau's

DMC
06-11-2015, 05:39 PM
If you put a much effort into your health as you did this board maybe you'd be able to leave your home without a crane.
Salty that you haven't risen above the noise, ergo weren't listed.. lol

DMC
06-11-2015, 05:41 PM
I like the title, find you amusing sometimes ...but you lost me at you "own me".Really I could not care less about what James does to Kobe's legacy. If Lebron wins Game 4 he elevates himself no doubt, not just to pass Kobe, because he probably already surpassed him anyways. I have been impressed with James as much as anyone ... if he wins this series I have no issues with him as the best player since MJ even if he is light a few rings.

I dont disavow Kobe, he is my favorite player since Magic ... but he has his faults but is still arguably the third best since MJ after James and Duncan 2nd best SG. I just have issue with the he is AI with a big man brigade ...but since Timmy passed him I think I have placed Kobe in the right context.

And Ill be quite honest I have been more focused on our #2 pick than Kobe's legacy. Kobe is done. Laker fans need to move forward. Our FO needs to nail this draft and add a some pieces in FA, the Kobe/Lebron debate is done on the Kobe side. Lebron can only pass or increase the distance ahead of him. Kobe is in the clubhouse he cant do anything to change it at this point ...

LOL you got a whooping 3 replies ... nice try though. The nicknames are cute, what is this HS?

Just play along with the narrative and shut your pie hole, maggot.

Mitch
06-11-2015, 05:59 PM
Salty that you haven't risen above the noise, ergo weren't listed.. lol

Ironic coming from somebody who uses the Lakers and Kobe as a megaphone to be heard. Take that away, you just have bacon grease.

Mikeanaro
06-11-2015, 06:35 PM
This is not about saving Kobe, its about perception, Lebron won 2 rings by joining a superfriends team he wasnt alone by himself so he needs to win 5 rings to at least have the right to compete with Kobe.
Kobe is a West player and had a lot tougher competition than the bald fuck, Spurs Mavs Thunder Rockets every good team the West had from the 2000s to now, what was Leburp competition? cakewalk to the finals.

DMC
06-11-2015, 08:47 PM
Ironic coming from somebody who uses the Lakers and Kobe as a megaphone to be heard. Take that away, you just have bacon grease.

Still inefficient shooting from you, per par.

Venti Quattro
06-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Wow. This internet beef is serious. :lmao

TampaDude
06-11-2015, 09:35 PM
There's a push underway here at ST and abroad to save Kobe's rep from the impending doom it's about to realize if and when Lebron James gathers a ring this season. It might even fall prior to that, ring be damned.

Kobe fan disguised as Lakers fan has closed ranks, and are now launching operations across the interwebs to discredit Lebron. That has the impact of saving Kobe. They won't mention Kobe, because that reveals their intent, but it becomes obvious when you see how many of them are involved in the same psychological warfare engagement.

Some of ST's Special Forces are listed below along with their perceived ranks (actual ranks are unknown, they are shadow ops)

Dale: Thought to be the Colonel Murdock of the operation, more like Colonel Sanders seeing who his reports are, but we're getting ahead of ourselves.... Dale has many years defending Kobe across the interwebs. His patented attacks and evasion techniques are taught at Langley and Quantico, with field exercises at Ft Dicks and Ft Leonard Wood.

Luva aka Buddy aka Nauruto: Thought to be the 1st shirt, seasoned in tactical retort and misdirection, internet gorilla (yeah) warfare and S.E.R.E. He reports to Dale only and is the most present of all the upper echelon operators.

Koolaid Man aka Cedric aka Kevin aka Faggot aka Chimp: Never promoted, basically a road sgt, only thing that's kept him in the company is his undying loyalty to dropping endless amounts of leaflets across Spurstalk in an effort to shock and awe and bore the forum to death. He ride's Kobe's dick as hard as any of them but is thought to be a double agent at the same time, often bringing shame and sowing discord among the troops. He'll switch sides in the battle and in the bed, taking it as well as giving it. He's not to be taken lightly though, his volume of pure shit is enough to clog even larger internet sites.

Lkrfan aka Be@ner aka Pedro aka Wet-back: Actually part of a real military force, which is ironic since he seems the least likely to be fit for duty. However his lack of English fluency is only a guise. He reports to :downspin: and will say so if cornered.

KillaKobe81 aka butthurt aka Capt Blithering: Coy spy, sent to calm the waters to prepare for the arrival of the assault force. He has been known to disavow any loyalty to Kobe, despite his name, yet when the sky starts to light up and the sorties are underway, reverts to full tactical gear and starts kicking doors. Reports to me. I own him.

There are other Lakers fans here, not aligned with this fictitious group of marauders, and they are often the liaison force to reason with Dale, under white flag of truce.

Watch for the operation, it's happening now. Save Kobe will become white hot as the series progresses, especially if Lebron wins game 4.

:lmao

DMC
06-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Wow. This internet beef is serious. :lmao
Sorry Venti I forgot about you. You're more of a "Tickle Me Homo" version tbh.

Venti Quattro
06-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Sorry Venti I forgot about you. You're more of a "Tickle Me Homo" version tbh.

It's okay. I'm not out to defend the honor of multi-million athletes. They have their attorneys to do that

whitemamba
06-11-2015, 10:33 PM
Did dmc do a bunch of coke tonight ?

DMC
06-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Lakers SOC doing the Fruit of the Loom testing room:

Kevin with the briefs: "eat that asshole"... "suck that dick".. "eat that banana"

Luva with the tee: "Dress like Naruto"... "back that ass up" ... "fap to Gashir"

Dale with the boxers: "Come to pappy"... "grab jacks and timbers"... "Sit outside the Cuckbox"

Lkrfan with the wifebeater: "Swim the Rio Grande"... "Blow the leafs" ... "drop the paint buckets on the interstate"

Killa with the women's panties: "Ball up in a fetal position".. "remove all punctuation"... "Get asshurt over something"

They performed like true warriors.. with Cedric leading the pack in the scoring, mostly on the dick sucking.

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:23 PM
Did dmc do a bunch of coke tonight ?

He's hunting sour grapes out of the fresh ones.

Buddy Mignon
06-12-2015, 12:22 AM
Sorry Venti I forgot about you. You're more of a "House Nigga" version tbh.

Buddy Mignon
06-12-2015, 12:23 AM
Lakers SOC doing the Fruit of the Loom testing room:

Kevin with the briefs: "eat that asshole"... "suck that dick".. "eat that banana"

Luva with the tee: "Dress like Naruto"... "back that ass up" ... "fap to Gashir"

Dale with the boxers: "Come to pappy"... "grab jacks and timbers"... "Sit outside the Cuckbox"

Lkrfan with the wifebeater: "Swim the Rio Grande"... "Blow the leafs" ... "drop the paint buckets on the interstate"

Killa with the women's panties: "Ball up in a fetal position".. "remove all punctuation"... "Get asshurt over something"

They performed like true warriors.. with Cedric leading the pack in the scoring, mostly on the dick sucking.

I'm not sure if any of this matters... we saw his cock tonight...:lmao

Killakobe81
06-12-2015, 12:27 AM
DMC with the a for effort ... wont let a shitty thread die a peaceful death ...

pgardn
06-12-2015, 07:01 AM
The twisted motives of lakerfan is not obvious to all posters.
So the list and roles assigned was helpful.

But ... the common core of idololizing a flawed character makes it an unavoidable, obvious tragedy. The reader will still follow the inevitable even if the outcome is already written. This is entertaining even if the theme is classic. The mental states of the characters after the story is over still holds the readers attention.

Carry on.

Alex's foreskin
06-12-2015, 07:22 AM
I wonder how many keyboards OP broke while typing the OP.