PDA

View Full Version : What aged actor's death will affect you?

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 02:23 PM
So far, I can't think of any that died from old age that I really watched much. But seems like over the coming years, the list is going to

Clint Eastwood is probably the one who is oldest that I've really watched a lot of his movies. And I've also seen most of his stuff from before my time. So I think I'll be pretty melancholy when I learn of his death. Especially since he'll have pretty much worked right to the end. As opposed to someone who faded out of acting and out of my movie consciousness.

Avante
06-11-2015, 02:32 PM
So me and a couple buddies are having lunch (mid 70's) at a little cafe in Three Rivers (a little mountain community) so who walks in, yep, Clint Eastwood. No body guard, no entourage just him and an old guy. They sat a couple tables over. We didn't say anything.

Apparently he owns some property up there as I found out later.

He's a big guy, bigger than you'd think.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 02:36 PM
So me and a couple buddies are having lunch (mid 70's) at a little cafe in Three Rivers (a little mountain community) so who walks in, yep, Clint Eastwood. No body guard, no entourage just him and an old guy. They sat a couple tables over. We didn't say anything.

Apparently he owns some property up there as I found out later.

He's a big guy, bigger than you'd think.

Not a great actor but seems like a good guy and has sure made a ton of entertaining movies.

Blake
06-11-2015, 02:41 PM
Clint, Connery, Sandler off the top for acting legends

Avante
06-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Not a great actor but seems like a good guy and has sure made a ton of entertaining movies.

Remember we saw him as Rowdy Yates in Rawhide, then after the show ran it's course we lose him for awhile. The next time we see him he's the man with no name in all those Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns. As we know he was absolutely perfect for that.

His bio would be very interesting reading.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 02:45 PM

sorry to break it to you...

ctor - Adam Sandler Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...
Actor Adam Sandler is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - June 11, 2015.

http://adam.sandler.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/images/ski_air_lift.jpg The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Adam Sandler lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Adam Sandler was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

Sportcamper
06-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Didn’t die of old age but the deaths of Jon-Erik Hexum & Chris Farley were sad events for me….

DJR210
06-11-2015, 02:56 PM
R.I.P Dusty Rhodes

Avante get your fucking old ass in here and make a few lists

Avante
06-11-2015, 02:59 PM
R.I.P Dusty Rhodes

Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) get your fucking old ass in here and make a few lists

Why not get your dumb ass in the threads actually about that, ok faggot?

DJR210
06-11-2015, 03:00 PM
Why not get your dumb ass in the threads actually about that, ok faggot?

What do you mean, this thread's about aged actors.

Avante
06-11-2015, 03:05 PM
What do you mean, this thread's about aged actors.

Not even a good try little man.

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 03:11 PM
Remember we saw him as Rowdy Yates in Rawhide, then after the show ran it's course we lose him for awhile. The next time we see him he's the man with no name in all those Sergio Leone spaghetti westerns. As we know he was absolutely perfect for that.

His bio would be very interesting reading.

The first thing I saw him in was Every Which Way But Loose. Then Escape from Alcatraz. Think I saw both those at the movies. And then all the spaghetti westerns which would come on late. Then most of everything else. Did I hate any Clint movies? Yep...Bridges of Madison County.

Blake
06-11-2015, 03:27 PM
sorry to break it to you...

ctor - Adam Sandler Dies In Snowboard Accident

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...
Actor Adam Sandler is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - June 11, 2015.

http://adam.sandler.mediafetcher.com/news/top_stories/images/ski_air_lift.jpg The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Adam Sandler lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Adam Sandler was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

Additional details and information will be updated as it becomes available. This story is still developing

About Zermatt Ski Resort - While neighboring Gstaad is one of the world's top resorts with its three five-star hotels and St. Moritz is more popular, most rank Zermatt as Switzerland's top resort. A remarkably peaceful getaway, the village is peaceful thanks to its car-free environment. Amazingly picturesque, Zermatt holds the world's second biggest lift-served vertical drop and receives huge snowfalls thanks to its altitude.

Holy shit. Car free environment?

Blake
06-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Not even a good try little man.

Rofl thinks rasslin is real

cantthinkofanything
06-11-2015, 03:31 PM
Holy shit. Car free environment?

It's probably oversees.

Avante
06-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Rofl thinks rasslin is real

Pro Rasslin' is real, my friend.

Blake
06-11-2015, 04:05 PM

Rofl you're so stupid.

DarrinS
06-11-2015, 04:08 PM

Derp

Aztecfan03
06-11-2015, 05:54 PM

Sandler is only 48. Doesn't mean he won't die soon, but he isn't old.

HI-FI
06-11-2015, 06:01 PM
Clint, Gene Hackman, Robert Duvall, even Christopher Plummer has always brought the goods. Max Von Sydow as well.

bigzak25
06-11-2015, 06:19 PM
I'll be sad when Burt Reynolds goes. I grew up on Smokey and the bandit.

Avante
06-11-2015, 06:25 PM
Rofl you're so stupid.

The mistake most people make is thinking the pro rasslin' biz is trying to pass it's self off as something other than what it is. It's not! They are well aware of the fact everyone understands the biz, and we do.

The business is to give the illusion of violence when in reality there isn't any. That is pro rasslin' and that is very real.

Strange Love
06-11-2015, 06:35 PM
Jack Nicholson tbh.

Thread
06-11-2015, 06:59 PM
The mistake most people make is thinking the pro rasslin' biz is trying to pass it's self off as something other than what it is. It's not! They are well aware of the fact everyone understands the biz, and we do.

The business is to give the illusion of violence when in reality there isn't any. That is pro rasslin' and that is very real.

And the American people wouldn't have it any other way.

baseline bum
06-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Ron Jeremy. Nothing funnier than the look of disgust on the face of some 19 year old slut as she's getting cornholed by that fat piece of shit tbh.

Alex's foreskin
06-11-2015, 07:07 PM
Clint, Gene Hackman, Robert Duvall, even Christopher Plummer has always brought the goods. Max Von Sydow as well.

Hackman is said to be a complete prick on the sets of movies.

Thread
06-11-2015, 07:10 PM

Good list, HI. Von Sydow in "Three Days of the Condor." Can't beat it.

Plummer's face (The Man Who Would Be King) at the end when Caine returns crucified. His mind cannot comprehend it.

Eastwood, getting feted by Rickles:::uXsiHqBDt_0

DMX7
06-11-2015, 08:25 PM
Sean Connery & Harrison Ford... that'll hurt when they go.

MultiTroll
06-11-2015, 08:44 PM
canstinkupeverythings link:

for the fake deaths of many celebrities, along with Facebook pages that perpetuate the rumors. Some of the Facebook pages also contain links that have malicious browser extensions that can be harmful to computers.

Technique
06-11-2015, 08:54 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio, hope he keeps making movies eternally

Blake
06-11-2015, 11:31 PM
Sandler is only 48. Doesn't mean he won't die soon, but he isn't old.

Oh i thought he was Avante old

Thread
06-11-2015, 11:33 PM
Leonardo DiCaprio, hope he keeps making movies eternally

Or, shaves his ass and starts walking backwards.

Blake
06-11-2015, 11:37 PM
Oh yeah plus one on Hackman. As big as he is I think he's still way underrated. He's a bad ass in every thing except that stupid movie with Jennifer love hewitt and Sigourney Weaver.

Robert Redford will be about as depressing as when Paul Newman died.

DeNiro

Michael Douglas

Boris
06-28-2015, 05:31 AM
Kirk Douglas

gnsf0946
06-28-2015, 06:23 AM
AL Pacino, my favorite actor

Oh, Gee!!
06-28-2015, 08:25 AM
Pacino. Hooowahh!!!

Bean Dip
06-28-2015, 09:34 AM
Robert Duvall.

Capt Bringdown
06-28-2015, 12:07 PM
http://filmmakeriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/William-H-Macy-by-Brian-Smith.jpg

CommanderMcBragg
06-28-2015, 12:31 PM
Morgan Freeman.

The Loner
06-29-2015, 08:24 PM
Mickey Rourke

z0sa
06-29-2015, 09:24 PM
William Shatner :lol

Jacob1983
07-01-2015, 02:31 AM
Anthony Hopkins, Gene Hackman, Sean Connery, Michael Caine, Pierce Brosnan, Denzel, Sean Bean, Pacino, Dr. Frasier Crane, Hoffman, Captain Picard, Gandalf, Ben Kingsley, Kevin Kline, lot of old great actors still alive.

gambit1990
07-01-2015, 05:27 AM
not an actor, but bob dylan. it'll be weird...